Autopia

Very helpful company with competitive prices

I have enjoyed my experience with Autopia. My consultant, Patrick, spoke to me in a language I could understand and got me my dream car within a week. Couldn't have been happier! The price was also very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a novated lease.

Fantastic Company

This is my 3rd car I have leased with Autopia and find them very professional and great to deal with, thanks for looking after all my vehicle needs, Regards Michael

Very efficient

Very fast turn around from speaking with a consultant to being in my car. I am happy to say that I received a Very efficient service and would recommend to everyone

Love the options provided

I am on my second vehicle with Autopia and love every minute. Service has been great and I would use them every time. I highly recommend their service to anyone.

Perfect expertise

Was easy and a very reliable way to finance a car l , they help you in every way possible and to this day still helps me for my need of the car

Responsive

Process was seamless. Although I had to intervene to obtain a second round of quotes to get the supplier I wanted in town. Other than that, cannot fault the product or service.

Awesome to deal with!!!

We got an awesome deal. We're very happy with the way Autopia. They were so easy to deal with from the beginning & even still now. Great advice, overall awesome. We will be back for sure!!

it's the ideal package !!

the costing, payments , fuel , servicing etc makes life simple and he tax savings are awesome ! he staff on setup were very pofecianal and curious , great car and company would recommend auto pia o my friends

Unparralled service

From the beginning when I was considering doing a lease vehicle through our company, Autopia have been informative, concise and the service has been unmatched. I would recommended them to anyone considering a lease vehicle.

Very efficient and quick approvals

The whole process was very easy and very efficient. Laurent kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. I put in a deposit for my car on Friday and I picked it up from the dealership on Wednesday. Highly recommended.

Autopia simply the best

It doesn't matter who I have dealt with in Autopia in regard to my novated car lease, every time, I get clear answers, helpful advice, and things are processed just like you would hope, professionally. I don't have any negatives. The online Dashboard is great, you can just access it whenever and check your info etc. I hope the people who work there enjoy it, because they certainly do a great job whenever I have had any dealings with them.

Simple and easy

The online system was convenient and easy to navigate.
Everything from purchase to maintenance was organised, making this a stress free experience. I would definitely use Autopia again and have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Professional

Very helpful people and everything organized well. Very happy to be dealing with autopia. The team is always ready to help and I get answers from them very quickly. Overall very good experience.

Awesome service!

My consultant knew his stuff and guided me through the entire process. I then wrote my car off and he helped me though that as well. I have since got a second car though Autopia and would recommend to everyone.

Excellent Service..Highly Recommend

From word go I have been dealing with Marianne Tsohalis, who was very helpful and talked me through each step. Once all the approvals went through we found it to be very streamline process, and have recommended others to go through Autopia.

The best!

It was a Fabulous experience! I was Supported every step of the way and everything went so smoothly from choosing a car to the lease and the delivery. Would highly recommend

Awesome experience

Straight to the point, time saving, great customer care and achieved the result we wanted. Will continue to use Autopia moving forward and recommend to all my contacts they are the best.