Autopia

Freelancer

Freelancer

Be careful

Once you are locked in, their communication sucks. Very slow.
I ask basic questions to my 'consultant' (really just a salesman) and it is bumped to a manager with the wrong answer. I ask financial questions and they always misunderstand it.
Do not accept the lease until you understanding everything. If they can't explain it, don't accept.
I look forward to ending my lease with them.

Application Process

Leigh R.

Leigh R.South East Queensland, QLD

14 years with them and they are not what the use to be

Application Process

MissV37

MissV37AU

Not very helpful and very slow between response

I moved to Autopia from my previous provider as they were my employers preferred but they were so much worse. Responses to my questions were very slow (average of 4 days to get a reply) and then when I left the employer they just terminated my contract without any support. My previous leasing company supported me through the whole process but Autopia did not. They had also over calculated my contributions so I was in credit and when I asked how it was the refund calculated they just directed me to my Employer who said they did not know. I spent 2 days myself trying to work out all the calculations and see how it was done as I never received an accurate response. My last 2 emails never got a response at all.

Melinda

MelindaIllawarra, NSW

Making a car purchase easy

Staff are very knowledgable and helpful, giving handy insightful information in regards to the cars I was looking at. the whole process was easy and no passing around to be sold stuff I didnt need or want which usually happens when buying a car. even 12 months down the line questions are answered promptly. Would definately recommend which I have already done so to fellow work collegues

Jennifer

JenniferSydney, NSW

First Lease agreement

Very helpful and answered all my questions. Paperwork and prompt responses made my rush request easy. Time was of the essence. Very happy with the service with clear understanding of the product..

Matt

MattFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Service was amazing, great feedback and was able to organize timely, and meeting all my needs. The process has been easy and there has always been a consultant to answer my questions when needed.

Very helpful company with competitive prices

I have enjoyed my experience with Autopia. My consultant, Patrick, spoke to me in a language I could understand and got me my dream car within a week. Couldn't have been happier! The price was also very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a novated lease.

Fantastic Company

This is my 3rd car I have leased with Autopia and find them very professional and great to deal with, thanks for looking after all my vehicle needs, Regards Michael

Beki

BekiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very efficient

Very fast turn around from speaking with a consultant to being in my car. I am happy to say that I received a Very efficient service and would recommend to everyone

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the options provided

I am on my second vehicle with Autopia and love every minute. Service has been great and I would use them every time. I highly recommend their service to anyone.

Jamie

JamieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect expertise

Was easy and a very reliable way to finance a car l , they help you in every way possible and to this day still helps me for my need of the car

NRE

NRECanberra 2600, ACT

Responsive

Process was seamless. Although I had to intervene to obtain a second round of quotes to get the supplier I wanted in town. Other than that, cannot fault the product or service.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome to deal with!!!

We got an awesome deal. We're very happy with the way Autopia. They were so easy to deal with from the beginning & even still now. Great advice, overall awesome. We will be back for sure!!

Pricey

PriceyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

it's the ideal package !!

the costing, payments , fuel , servicing etc makes life simple and he tax savings are awesome ! he staff on setup were very pofecianal and curious , great car and company would recommend auto pia o my friends

Happy customer

Happy customerCanberra 2600, ACT

Unparralled service

From the beginning when I was considering doing a lease vehicle through our company, Autopia have been informative, concise and the service has been unmatched. I would recommended them to anyone considering a lease vehicle.

Marko

MarkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very efficient and quick approvals

The whole process was very easy and very efficient. Laurent kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. I put in a deposit for my car on Friday and I picked it up from the dealership on Wednesday. Highly recommended.

Mikecee

MikeceeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Autopia simply the best

It doesn't matter who I have dealt with in Autopia in regard to my novated car lease, every time, I get clear answers, helpful advice, and things are processed just like you would hope, professionally. I don't have any negatives. The online Dashboard is great, you can just access it whenever and check your info etc. I hope the people who work there enjoy it, because they certainly do a great job whenever I have had any dealings with them.

Simple and easy

The online system was convenient and easy to navigate.
Everything from purchase to maintenance was organised, making this a stress free experience. I would definitely use Autopia again and have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

M Patel

M PatelSydney, NSW

Professional

Very helpful people and everything organized well. Very happy to be dealing with autopia. The team is always ready to help and I get answers from them very quickly. Overall very good experience.

Stephen S.

Stephen S.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome service!

My consultant knew his stuff and guided me through the entire process. I then wrote my car off and he helped me though that as well. I have since got a second car though Autopia and would recommend to everyone.