Autopia
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Autopia

• Application Process

Vidhyasagar
VidhyasagarCanberra

Complete Scam

My employer had an agreement with Autopia so I had no choice to go for a different providers. But when I changed my employer Autopia charged a hefty fee for renovation and my management fee plus fuel card fee were up by $50 a month. I wasn’t advised about these hidden charges and got charged without my consent. When I raised it with them the response took a week to arrive saying it’s part of the initial contract. I did enquired them about any difference in my monthly payments but the response was “nothing changes”. So please don’t go with Autopia if you need transparency and a honest service provider

Customer Service has been unreal

From day one Dominic has been just fantastic to deal with, He has taken the time to walk me through every step and has helped me with every request that I have mad. Best part? It is more of a conversation rather than a sales pitch. He listened to everything I need and gave me great advice.

Would recommend this to anyone!

Mahmoud Oraby
Mahmoud OrabySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service by Jana Mason

I can not thank Jana Mason enough for all her help and the support over the process of getting my new car through Autopia leasing.
Simply she did the impossible. I wanted a Pajero Sport Exceed 2021 and simply there was no cars available in QLD, not even the GLS. Jana did not give up and found the car available in NSW and organized the shipping for me. and also better price compared to private sale directly from the dealership.
Huge thanks to Jana Mason.

Vincenzo
VincenzoSydney, NSW

Everything went smooth

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Autopia compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Worst ever! Zero stars…

Heads up! You don’t get what you over paid in your lease if you choose to extend your lease, it gets transferred. If you upgrade, you get what’s owed to you. You get hand balled around a lot nobody can answer questions you may have over the phone. It’s convenient in terms of maintenance and all the bells n whistles but not worth losing out on money. Financially you’re better off putting money aside and getting the vehicle yourself rather than going through Autopia. Blind leading the blind when talking over the phone. I will not be leasing again.

Chris
ChrisSydney

Financially worst decision ever

I agree with the statements made by others. Basically it's all nice on top, and horrendous on the bottom. I feel the same about this as I do about smoking as a youngster. Dragged in by the ease and promise. But in the end, if you want a nice car, finance it yourself, keep a seperate card for car payments and save yourself a lot of unknowns and smoke and mirrors. Better still, by a Tesla which has less on going costs and basically is all just finance none of the other "benefits" they sell to you at Autopia.

Jim B.
Jim B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish Id read review before signing up

The whole point of the lease is to have all the vehicle expenses included in a monthly amount.
After signing up with I now discover that budgets for all expenses (including their own fees) are much lower than the actual costs. This means that my reimbursement claims are being denied and i am paying them for the privilege of being out of pocket. Such an incompetence bunch of scam artists.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Might as well be a scam

-10 stars. This company is structured so the credit Ombudsman has no jurisdiction. The only way of securing lost/stolen monies is by going after their underwriters BOQ Finance or whoever they use now. NOVATED LEASES should not be used through them.

Faught for an extensive period with them to only regain roughly half the money owed to me.

Christo
ChristoMelbourne

Ovoid like the plague - useless useless useless. wish i could put 0 stars

they are all smiles and bells and whistles when they want to sell the the lease. as soon as contracts signed everything goes downhill.
customer service is attrocious. you call and go round and round in circles being told a different thing every time you speak to someone different. currently dealing with an early lease termination and balances that dont add up.
cant speak highly enough of my NEGATIVE experience with these guys. suggest looking elsewhere.

Matt M
Matt MNorth Queensland, QLD

The worst company - absolute thieves

My account was shifted to them when my previous leasing company sold out. I then move companies and they closed down my account without notifying me. It has taken over 2 months to try and get my credit back of $1500. When they finally transferred the money they short changed me $337 and claim they gave me the right amount despite giving me a balance spreadsheet which proved they had short changed me.

The communication is terrible often ignoring multiple emails and being very slow to respond. If you are looking for a company to cover your leasing. I suggest looking elsewhere.

Freelancer
Freelancer

Be careful

Many of the positive reviews here are fake, the accounts were all created on the 21st May 2019??
Once you are locked in, their communication sucks. Very slow.
I ask basic questions to my 'consultant' (really just a salesman) and it is bumped to a manager with the wrong answer. I ask financial questions and they always misunderstand it.
Do not accept the lease until you understanding everything. If they can't explain it, don't accept.
I look forward to ending my lease with them.

Leigh R.
Leigh R.South East Queensland, QLD

14 years with them and they are not what the use to be

MissV37
MissV37AU

Not very helpful and very slow between response

I moved to Autopia from my previous provider as they were my employers preferred but they were so much worse. Responses to my questions were very slow (average of 4 days to get a reply) and then when I left the employer they just terminated my contract without any support. My previous leasing company supported me through the whole process but Autopia did not. They had also over calculated my contributions so I was in credit and when I asked how it was the refund calculated they just directed me to my Employer who said they did not know. I spent 2 days myself trying to work out all the calculations and see how it was done as I never received an accurate response. My last 2 emails never got a response at all.

Jennifer
JenniferSydney, NSW

First Lease agreement

Very helpful and answered all my questions. Paperwork and prompt responses made my rush request easy. Time was of the essence. Very happy with the service with clear understanding of the product..

Very helpful company with competitive prices

I have enjoyed my experience with Autopia. My consultant, Patrick, spoke to me in a language I could understand and got me my dream car within a week. Couldn't have been happier! The price was also very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a novated lease.