B&D Doors and Openers

B&D Doors and Openers

Listing monitored by B&D Garage Doors and Openers

• Job Satisfaction

Not one good thing to say about this company

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good and Bad service

We recently(27/5) had a Band D double door fitted.
First dealt with Dean from sales, he came to our house was pleasant and I didn't feel under pressure at all. After paying the deposit you then are required to deal with the Installation Department. Dealing with the Installation Department I had to make several calls as they didn't return calls. I spoke to various people there and I felt like an inconvenience, not a customer. The only way I got anywhere was getting Dean involved again to help with booking.
The two installers were great with a real can-do attitude, thank you.
Unfortunately, I found the service from the Installation Department that bad I can only give two stars and will not recommend to friends.

Yogesh
YogeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor quality & service

Steve
Steve Victoria

Faulty Motor Replaced - No Issues

Had a B&D roller door installed through a builder in 2019. After about 18 months I found one of the safety features wasn't working as it should. After a service call out they found it to be faulty. My motor/unit was no longer being made so B&D replaced it with a newer/better model. Have had no problems since. Pleased with the response.

Fritz
FritzVictoria

Garage doors don't close & NO after sales customer service!

Our garage door failed to close completely on the same day we got our house keys for our newly built home on 4May2021! It only closed halfway & wouldn't close using the remote or manually. We tried different ways to close it & finally found a certain way to close it. Paid for that upgrade? by the way! Called 136262 & installation but just gave us the runaround saying someone will call us to make an appointment for the service within 24 hours. Every time we call it's the same lip service. It's 24May2021 now, still nothing. If anyone willing, pls join me to report this company to Consumer Affairs Victoria. I am seriously considering filing a case with VCAT about this company.

Chan
Chan

Quality doors but…..

Yes there’s a but. Because the motor ain’t as good. They’re very slow and all the genuine remotes most times don’t open or close the doors. You will have to keep pressing them or go really close to the door for it to work. It then defeats the purpose of being convenient.
Always serviced yearly. Squeaks so bad. Most times it stops half way or 3/4s. I don’t know what’s up with it. Even the servicemen says the same but then said because the doors are heavy. I don’t know. My neighbours can use their remote from down the street (different brand roller doors) but with mine, im embarrassed to sit at my driveway pressing it multiple times for it to work.

Hi Chan,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of this feedback. I would love to organise our technician to look more into this for you, Chan. Please call our help & advice team on 13 62 63 for further assistance. Thank you - Alex.

Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Service? - How do you spell that?.- Spare Parts in a service vehicle -You have to be joking!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers
Vego69
Vego69Hunter Region, NSW

Cheap and a Mistake

BondyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service NON Existent

Supposedly the best roller doors on the market but unfortunately the most incompetent organisation to deal with. Waited what appears to be normal time frames for the door to be made and then delivered to find out during installation that B&D had supplied the wrong length side rails and then left a whole panel out of the materials supplied to the installer. Took 24hours to get a response as to when missing panel would be supplied to then get a totally unacceptable timeframe. Now I have no response from management at B&D as requested in my official complaint. Come on B&D lift your game!!!!

Hi Alex,
Why should I contact you?
I have already lodged a complaint which has gone unanswered. Please refer to [Name Removed] to find out what is happening as he is the person I have not had a response from.

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Customer Service not worth 1 star

What a useless incompetent bunch. Not the staff members fault but b&d you really need to train your staff so the left hand has some idea what the right hand is doing. I have always had b&d products in the past and never had to deal with any problems apart from with this new door. Nothing but problems and getting it looked at..... 3 weeks later , multiple calls, taken time of work to meet a technician (if you could call him that) who had no idea what he was looking at..really! I would not recommend your product to my worst enemy. Still a dozen calls being told something different each time or a different person will call me back... 3 weeks later and no closer to having a door that functions... What a joke!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers
Rud
RudPerth

Perfect replacement for our 25 yo b&d roller doors.

Sooooooo quiet and smoooth Pinnacle. Great product. Had a problem with one of the many remotes supplied and laser sensor installation, but their service guy was so helpful. Must be close to best in class in service support.

Cracked panels

Umme S
Umme SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Garage Doors

If you care for an excellent service of your garage door then without thinking anything else you can select b n d garage doors. Its excellent worth for the value of your money.

Looks good

Disappointed couldn't get the correct sized taper on the bottom from B&D.
Ok once I organised the additional taper and fitted myself.

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Great result with a difficult ceiling

Our ceiling has a large I beam and 2 different ceiling heights. Great planning and installation. Very satisfied with end result

Read more reviews - page 2

craig
craigasked

i have two firma roller doors and b&d panel lift door all with b&d motorized openers . The openers are a set of pink and green , and a pair of green ones also and a large one secured in the house . But today i have lost the button side of one of the green ones , Where can i purschase and other one or a pair of new door openers please .

craig
craigasked

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Craig, thank you for your enquiry. To purchase a new B&D or ATA Remote you are able to go through to this email address. vicpickup@bnd.com.au. Please provide the model number or name of your opener when submitting. Have a great Day.

Karl D.
Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D