2.4

• Job Satisfaction

Leah M.

Leah M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roller Door working like new!

Very happy with B&D and the recent work they did on my roller door. The team came when promised and finished in a timely manner. They ran me through everything they did. Very happy!

Jack B.

Jack B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

First-class restorers

Recently got my garage facade restored as it was looking dated and hurting my house's street appeal. B&D did a fantastic job, looks new! I want to thank the guys for such a good job.

Paige H.

Paige H.Perth, WA

Smooth Operators

Very well run business, from the support team to the installers. Clear communications and prices from the outset. Installer was fantastic, did not waste anytime. Overall a very satisfied customer.

Skye M.

Skye M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Experts in their field!

B&D were fantastic at sourcing and installing my new Cedar wood roller door. It looks fantastic and the team were so polite and well mannered. Looking forward to uses B&D in the future.

Abbey M.

Abbey M.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Exemplary product standard!

Arrived on time and got straight to work. Were done within only a few hours, beyond impressed with the team at B&D. The customer service was up to standard too and gave clear information and options.

Jade W.B&D Doors and Openers

Top quality work in a pandemic!

Installed two new roller doors for my garage (double car garage) and B&D were fantastic. Guys came on time and got to work straight away while one of them talked me through the process. They respected social distancing and wore masks and gloves while working as-well as taking payment over the phone. Highly recommend, will use B&D again.

Cheryl C.

Cheryl C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top-quality work, when I needed help in a rush!

My gate motor broke whilst it was in the open position. The cars in my home were on display from the street as well as a lack of privacy in my front yard which is normally not visible from the road. B&D Royal Park was fantastic, had a team at my house the next day and fixed it at the quoted price in a matter of hours. Very friendly team, who broke down what the problem was and the parts they used to fix it. I can vouch for them to anyone in the Adelaide metropolitan area.

Michael Miljanovic

Michael MiljanovicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still providing quality service in a Pandemic

As I was ticking off a long list of things that needed to be done around the house a new garage door was ranking high on the list. I was hoping to have it completed in a somewhat timely fashion and B&D definitely delivered. From when I called to enquire to when I made payments over the phone was a 3 DAY TURN AROUND. These guys made the process stressless and I wish other trades could replicate the professionalism that B&D carries. A++ in my books.

Jack B.

Jack B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional service with fantastic safety in mind for COVID 19

My roller door motor broke down recently. Inconveniently whilst the roller door was open meaning during the night anyone who walked passed could easily access my garage. I called B&D on Tuesday night and had fixed by lunchtime Wednesday. Gavin was extremely professional wore gloves and a mask as well as insisting on taking credit card payment over the phone for social distancing reasons. If you need anything to do with garaged doors fixed, replaced or installed during the current epidemic I would highly recommend B&D.

claytonMelbourne

Professional - in a crisis

Hi, my garage door, broke, I live inner city Melbourne. I was stressed because of COVID. They came out kept there distance, washed everything they touched with sanitiser. I paid over the phone. Promptly, all good. His name was Peter.

B&D roller door MPC1 older model remote replacement -Solution below

Michael Duggan

Michael DugganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Door was installed well, on time and they have been very helpful with any questions/queries. In fact I had not changed the batteries on the autolock and they helped figure out the problem, we got it working (I put in new batteries) and they even followed up to see if I wanted an in warranty technician to come out.

Jacqui H.

Jacqui H.South East Queensland, QLD

B&D Garage Doors

Daz

DazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I have requested on several occasions to have an auto lock installed on my newly installed garage door. This seems to be a really difficult thing to achieve for this company as things have taken over a month and still no response from them. If you are considering a new garage door for your new or existing home please steer clear of this company as they can not achieve the most simplest requests and basically don't consider aftersales.

If i have the option again I would not be installing these doors and I will also inform as many people as I possibly can of this appalling service.

scott d.

scott d.Perth, WA

Disgusted!!!

Bad Door

Bad DoorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Stephanie P.

Stephanie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience, mobile showroom made it easy, quality product. Thankyou!

We recently replaced my grandparents' garage door with a motorised B&D Roll-A-Door. Mobile showroom made the selection process easy (particularly given we weren't able to make it to a showroom). The consultant was friendly but not pushy. Installation was rescheduled once but plenty of notice given. Went in without a hitch on the day.

At 90 years of age my Grandparents are over the moon with the new look and the novelty of a motorised garage door! Highly recommend, thankyou.

Joe 1888

Joe 1888Melbourne

Disgusting and disgraceful, zero star rating. Had to select one Star to continue.

• +2
Job Satisfaction

Worthless product and even worse after sales service!

Mark G

Mark GLeeton

Great product, easy to install

Purchased a 'B&D Control-A-Door PowerDrive CADPD Garage Roller Door Opener' after 10 years of needing to get out of the car and manually open my garage roller door. Opener was easy to install (I was a first timer) and easy to program. My neighbour was impressed and also got one to replace his faulty one