Baby Bunting Online store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Val
ValCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sent the wrong outfit

Horrible experience. It took a month that the online customer service finally organised a swap over a wrong outfit they sent to me. Husband went into the shop to exchange it. He told them that was a change over the wrong material and we have already payed for it online. Still, they charged him with an extra amount. Despite the fact, that we payed for postage and went extra mile for the exchange. Not to mention, he spent extra $280 there that day. When he got back from the shop, I realised it and I have asked to transfer the money back to us. It’s been already a week and no answer from the lady I’m dealing with online in that matter.

Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Sorry to hear about this. If you are still requiring assistance with this issue please send us an email to enquiries@babybunting.com.au and quote ref: 956739.

BabyBunting deleting review on Co-sleeper

Kapil W.
Kapil W.

4th day and still cannot order a car seat

Day 1 - make an account and waited 24 hour for it to be verified
Day 2- I been told its not verified and need to be done again
Day 3 - account verified but there is an IT issue - system dont let me buy it. again been told to wait
Day 3 - called 3 store and none can help me order a product

Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Hi Kapil - Sorry to hear about your experience. I understand this must have been frustrating for you and we would like to help. If you still require assistance please email us at enquiries@babybunting.com.au and quote ref: 941863.

App doesn’t work

Rang twice , asking if I could get send the product back and swap it for a unit that fully works , the app won’t load , therefore you can’t use the device to its full potential, sent back and fourth between baby bunting and uniden for an issue that’s not mine , so I’ve spent $250 on a device I can’t use , won’t be shopping here again

Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Hi Casey - Very sorry hear about your experience in regards to your uniden monitor. If you can please get in touch with us and quote ticket:920121 we will do our best to assist and come to a resolution for you. Regards BB Customer Care Team.

Christy
ChristySydney, NSW

Still nothing.. Awful service

BIBEK LIGAL
BIBEK LIGALGreenway 2900, ACT

Never order from Baby Bunting - Ebay

Ordered a bassinet from baby bunting - ebay store and never received the item. It has been sitting as "Item is being prepared" for over a month now. I have asked questions on this one multiple times and there has not been a single response either. Baby is due soon and I need to now go look for a new one to buy.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Horrible delivery - 2 months order not received

Website is a horrible experience - AVOID

If you are thinking of creating a gift registry or purchasing things online.... DON'T.
Wrong prices, bugs, not easy for others to give you gifts or to use/
Unreal that a store like that has not updated the website to a better and easier user experience.

I closed my baby registry because of the bad experience and you call to customer care and they just tell you that is probably your mistake.

Iris
IrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience.

Won't honour advertised price

I purchased a Uniden BW5151R baby monitor for the advertised price of $143, however have since received an email saying my order has been cancelled due to the incorrect price being advertised and it should have been $239. Their T&C's are incorrect as section 3.2 states they will honour a price subject to 7.2 (which refers to me cancelling my order). The T&C's should be referring to 7.1 about their right to cancel an order due to incorrect price being advertised, however it does not and there is no reference that 7.1 supersedes 3.2 so I (and all other purchases) should be entitles to the advertised price.

Waste of time and money

I placed an order online worth around 2k and its been over 35 days still not received, no one taking responsibility baby bunting or australia post.
Its was a local delivery.

Moe
MoeIllawarra, NSW

No care from customer service. Worst experience with a retailer

Find out how Baby Bunting Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Worst price beat policy ever

Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Hi Christine, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We sincerely apologise for the experience you had. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. Regards Baby Bunting.

Helen
HelenFive Dock

Worst registry and online ever experiences

Worst app and website to use on so many levels. No one is open to solutions or feedback and I go in circles talking to them.

laura 1975
laura 1975

Their price match is a lie

I created a babybnting cart online of all the things i wanted to buy my 1 year old for their birthday (a coule of hundred dollars). I saw that 1 of the items was cheaper elsewhere, so started looking at the price value on all the other items. There were about 6 items that i could get cheper, so i called to find out how to get the price match. They wanted me to send a seperate email for each item as well as links the price online amd then (after i had made the purchase) would consider refunding me the diffrence. I took my business to their competitor and havnt Shopped their since