Baby Bunting Online store

Baby Bunting Online store

Nic

NicPerth, WA

Online Registry is Very Poor

The online registry is hard to setup and not user friendly. All the way through the process the user experience is poorly executed. When the friend receives the email to purchase something off the gift registry they have to complete all the information again, as if you did nothing to start with. User experience again is so poor it's hard to use. Baby Bunting need to do some eCommerce investment!

Daniella C.

Daniella C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible website

I made an online order on a sale item and was charged full price. After complaining instead of being credited the overcharge they cancelled the order and I had to wait 3 days for my money back. I was told to try the order again and ended up being charged double the amount. After complaining they cancelled my order again and I had to wait another 3 days for a refund. I was told that this issue had been happening to most customers during this sale and my only option was to come into the physical store. I will not be using again.

Terrible second time around

I ordered something online using after pay . Payment on baby bunting end went wrong the order was shipped only for them to email me to tell me they've tried to stop it if the order arrived let them know. The order arrived even though they had tried to stop it. I couldn't reject the order as the delivery driver had stopped and run . Long story short their communication over 25.00 has been terrible . I offered to pay for the item which I have it has taken them 2 weeks to sort it all out.
You would swear it was 2,500 dollars not 25.00 I am totally not impressed and won t be shopping there again. Not online anyway. Just keep an eye out on after pay people.

Sarah

Sarah

Prompt delivery

I was very happy with the service and speed of delivery of my several purchases from Baby Bunting. I have ordered from them a few times and their range is always great on their website. I recommend Baby Bunting to friends and even asked family to purchase items for my first baby from their online store. Great online shop!

Casey T.

Casey T.Hunter Region, NSW

How could you possibly make your website worse?

The baby bunting website up untill recently wasn't an exciting, new, modern, flashy, hi tech affair. It had it's issues - but atleast it functioned, although barely. But now they've updated a barely functioning website and made it completely useless. Links to registries are broken - so too bad to anyone who's sent those out recently, your not getting squat! Can't even log into the website anymore to make a new registry or update current one and the reset password function DOESN'T FUNCTION.

Monica

MonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better to have an old website than a new website that doesn't work

The Baby Bunting App and Website have been pretty average the last few months, however while it had its frustrations, it was more-or-less functional.

The website has since updated. Now, I can no longer log in, the reset password function does not work and the product images don't load when searching for a product.

Not to mention, the app experiences the same issues and more - when you try to add products to a gift registry using the 'scanning' function, the item won't show up in the registry most of the time. Worse still, sometimes the product "cannot be found".

Dee Tee

Dee TeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service online

Easy to navigate, easy to find what I wanted, fast to load pages, Great service in store when I picked up, excellent quality products, great shopping experience. I Fully Recommended.

Order online twice ,order being cancelled twice

I used 10% off coupon to purchase car seat from their eBay store , waiting 2 days and then tell me my order will be refunded, did not see any problems with my order.

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

Wonderful shopping experience

Have purchased a number of items with the recent birth of our son. Staff have been consistently friendly, helpful and attentive with each and every purchase. Highly recommend. Well worth it.

Pitpat

PitpatHobart, TAS

It is very convenient. Website could use a bit of work

So this has been the source of most of our baby consumables such as nappies as they are cheap, deliver and usually have what we need.
On the occasion we have had to take things back (usually due to key info missing from online description) I have just popped into the new store in Hobart where the staff are lovely and happy to help.
The only frustration I have had is that goods are currently dispatched from Melbourne or Sydney to come to Hobart and it can therefore take a while for stuff to arrive. But the store is still very new so this may change in time.

Website is rubbish

Why do you need a physical address (instead of a PO Box) to buy an E-voucher?? Come to think of it, why do I even need to put an address at all? Why does your "phone" link divert to an email contact form? Try simplifying the process so that people can not feel frustrated by your website.

Gift Registry Service is Horrible!!!

I've made a gift registry on the website and I didn't receive one of the items that got purchased and they say that they can't tell me who bought the item and that I should ask my guests of the Baby Shower to find out.
It's very unprofessional that the Online Store can't track the items purchased in the gift registry as I trusted Baby Bunting and decided to go for a online gift registry because I didn't want to have any work, which is not the case anymore.
Also, they don't send the items with the names of who purchased them so you have no idea who gave each present.

Carlyg

CarlygCanberra

Poor customer service and delivery

Renee

ReneeRiverland

Returns policy is ridiculous

I recently purchased a car seat and two fitted bassinet sheet sets. When I received my order I realised the bassinet sheets do not fit the bassinet we have as they are too small. I contacted baby bunting and asked about returning them. They advised me it would cost me $11.25 to post them back for a return. I live 3.5 hours from the nearest store. I paid $20 so you do the maths. It wouldn’t have cost more than $3-4 in size/weight to post it back through aust post but they have their own return policy. Flat rate. Very disappointed. Will not be shopping with them again and will not recommend to anyone. Unsatisfactory customer service!