Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Matt F.
Matt F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

To say that we are disappointed is an understatement. We purchased multiple items from the Baby Expo back in early May and we are STILL waiting. This is ridiculous. I'm glad this wasn't a life or death situation. The product has been paid off and there has been one follow up phone call, despite multiple requests. Communication is non-existent. If a product could not be delivered in a timely manner, they need to be upfront and honest.
We will be shopping elsewhere from now on.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Matt, We are so sorry to hear about your shopping experience. Can you please send an email to enquiries@babybunting.com.au with your details so that we can look into this further. Regards Baby Bunting Team

Belle88
Belle88South East Queensland, QLD

Everything I need under one roof!

To say I am addicted to shopping at Baby Bunting is a massive understatement! My son is nearly 12 months old, and I'm too scared to admit how much I have spent at Baby Bunting. This store has everything I need and it is conveniently located so I can always duck out to grab a few things last minute. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. The sales are great and I love that they put them on all the time. The range is huge and I can always find what I'm looking for.

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Absolutely appalling customer service.

I purchased multiple nursery goods and it took Baby Bunting three attempts to delivery the goods. Making multiple excuses for their poor delivery services. Apparently asking a customer to take 3 days off work to accept the goods was acceptable. Very much an overrated. Shop elsewhere.

ABHI BAISHYA
ABHI BAISHYASydney, NSW

Baby Bunting Castle Hill store

We are newbies without much knowledge in buying baby stuff. Our priority was to have helpful staff who could explain things to us so that we can take an informed decision. Right decision to go to Castle hill store. We spent abt 5 hours there and the staff was exceptionally helpful and patient with us. Explained everything thoroughly and after the purchase we came out more educated on the subject. Kudos to Ms Maree, Ms Mana, Ms Bec and Ms Sarah! Thank you!

10/10 baby bunting Maidstone car fitting

My dad recently went to baby bunting Maidstone vic, to have a car seat fitted for when he and my mum look after my baby

All he has done this past month is rave on and on about the young lady jayde who fit the seat in the car
He was so impressed with how firm the installation was and how she took the time to explain each step on how to use the seat to which he actually came home and taught me a thing or two

I am not one to write reviews but she has clearly left a lasting impression and it’s nice to have a passionate and reliable source to go to when it comes to the safety of your child in the car

We are so thankful and will be coming back for all our car seat needs

Mad
MadMelbourne

Avoid avoid avoid

Emma-Leigh
Emma-LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Watch their 'sales pitches'

We recently spent over $4000 at Baby Bunting when they had a sale on recently where you could receive a voucher per $x spent. Given we had spent so much, we were entitled to a $250 voucher if we spent $1500. We received that voucher, but expected to receive $500, given the amount we had spent. Nope, Baby Bunting is refusing and only giving us $250 because it was done in one transaction. That seems a bit ridiculous considering we could have just completed two separate transactions then and there to get the $500 gift voucher, yet they are refusing to have us the $500 voucher now. Not happy!

Store LocationAspley
Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Emma ,Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Our records indicate that we have responded to your email enquiry on May 29. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Regards Baby Bunting

Abhi NithyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mary had a little whinge

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Abhi , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review. Regards Baby Bunting.

Abhi Nithya

It wasn’t their problem, apparently.

Jodie Kennedy
Jodie KennedyNorth Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service - Townsville Baby Bunting

Horrific Baby Bunting Belrose

Racism only Caucasians work here mistreat multicultural customers m pretty sure colleague s. Horrific experience with car seat fitting a lazy lady doing it she is so twisted dangerous frightening. She never fitted the two seats manipulated reasons. If people have mental health issues they should get help not try to spread their illness around.And, please take your medication before work! It’s not going to help you lady. Don’t go there for car fitting!

Hannah R.
Hannah R.

No.. just no...

Every time I visit stores there is NOBODY to help. And then when you go and look for someone they look so annoyed and like you are bothering them. I wanted to price match an item but they said no because it was in NSW so technically I would have to pay for freight on top of the item... are you serious. What an absolute joke. All of the items here are marked up so much. For example a carrier on the clearance shelf with sale stickers all over it for $59.94. On the website of the brand that exact item sells for $59.99 full price

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the store management for review.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad advice on carrier

Chiz
ChizPerth, WA

Jessy the man who make things happen, Joondalup

Bought a rocking chair at a bargain at Joondalup baby bunting. I drive a Holden cruze and I couldn't see how the chair was going to fit. Thanks to Jessy he managed to disassembled it into pieces that could fit in my car. What I liked about Jessy is he refused to give up. Well done and thumbs up to Jessy

Lise
Lise Goldfields, WA

Check your layby!!

Baby BuntingBaby Bunting

Hi Lise, We apologise for the experience you had in store. We will be sure to pass on the feedback to the management for review.