Baby Bunting Physical store

Baby Bunting Physical store

Lis

LisWestern Australia

Left the store Extremely unhappy and stressed

My daughter and I unfortunately had to return a baby car seat that was recalled, that process wasn't terrible but wasnt the best but having to install the new seat or incurr a $45 install charge was where the nightmare began and after thst we still had to go to another indtaller to redo the job and it is for this reason we will not be returning to a baby bunting store or using baby on board installers to install a baby car seat again. I highly recommend using Kid Safe in West Leederville for baby seat installers.

Store LocationJoondalup
Mrs G.

Mrs G.

Top notch customer service!!!

Fantastic customer service. Had an issue with an item I purchased at the store which is about 1.5hrs away. Customer service went above and beyond. Sent me a new higher priced product in the mail and took the other one back without charging me anything!

Sales

Customer: Asks Baby Bunting sales staff if a sale is coming up...
Baby Bunting: No sir, there are no sales coming up this is the best price - customer buys the product.
Baby Bunting: Next weekend: Massive sale....
Customer: FML!

Poor customer service

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exclusivity relationship with suppliers but no stock on hand!!

Baby Bunting have exclusives with a number of suppliers but never seem to have any stock, and are unable to confirm WHEN they will have stock. Baby bunting needs to actually consider maintaining more stock of their exclusive items. Do your suppliers know you're unable to provide customers with your exclusive items? I reckon TasmanEco needs to reconsider their exclusivity relationship with you guys. Your staff also seem unaware that the website provides information about stock levels in each store. You may need to consider training your staff more effectively regarding this relationship between the online store and your physical stores.

Store LocationDoncaster
Laura T.

Laura T.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Everytime I go into Baby Bunting, the staff is unwilling to help and rude.

I also set up a gift registry and seems impossible on my phone to edit the list or delete items off. The list also does not update once a purchase has been made. Not user friendly.

Store LocationNew Farm and others
Bronwyn P.

Bronwyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer Treatment and Believe they are excluded from ACC Law.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Bev Forrest

Bev ForrestWestern Australia

Great Service from Britax Rep

Bought a child car seat today at the Cannington WA store. I was served by the Britax Representative Shilpa. I needed to contact my daughter who was in Abu Dhabi and Shilpa was fantastic. Very helpful and obliging. This made making my purchase today much easier for me and I now am confident the correct car seat was purchased and at a great price. Thanks Shilpa

Store LocationCannington. Western Australia
Champey

ChampeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you for being so helpful!

We bought our pram today at Baby Bunting Chadstone and was assisted by the lovely Poppy. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us choose the right pram for our baby. Amazing customer service experience thank you! Champey & Carolyn

Store LocationChadstone Baby Bunting

Jade

JadePeel, WA

Great customer service at Baldivis

Hi
Wonderful customer service from Mackenzie at the Baldivis store on 06/11/19. I bought a monitor then changed my mind as I got to the car and decided to buy the more expensive model. Mackenzie was friendly, patient and understanding even though it was right on closing time and I had 2 small kids in tow with me. Thank you for your awesome customer service Mackenzie!! I really apppreciated it!

Store LocationBaldivis
Sharon C.

Sharon C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Customer Service ever

Store LocationHoppers Crossing Vic
Molly P.

Molly P.Perth, WA

Good prices extensive range

Well laid out store with a good range of brands. Good for all the basics and some higher end brands. Definitely worth taking advantage of some of the excellent sales they have their weekend sale was a spend and save special,worked out perfectly.

Store LocationMyaree
Dr. Kay

Dr. KayPerth, WA

Osborne Park - Terrible customer service

Store LocationOsborne Park
KT C

KT CPerth, WA

Great customer service.

Shout out to the team at Albany Highway baby bunting. Always willing to help and great customer service. To me it’s the best outlet in Western Australia. Keep it up !

Alphonsus A.

Alphonsus A.Perth, WA

top notch customer service

They allowed me to refund my damaged product even after more than a year of me owning it, no questions asked. This level of customer service is Simply remarkable. AND I wasn’t even trying to get a refund !

Store LocationAlbany Highway Western Australia
Justin R.

Justin R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sale items never in stock

Always find sale items are never in stock twice ive been once for dr browns bottles and second for a safety first nasal both times out of stock and told waiting for a delivery this goes on until it's off special. These stores are poorly managed

Store LocationPreston

Incorrect Safety Advise on Carseat Installation – Baby Bunting Chadstone

Store LocationChadstone

Great customer service both online & instore but slightly more expensive with some goods compared to other shops

I was very happy with both the website and being able to buy things in store. As I was stocking a nursery, I was able to order and layby items over the duration of the pregnancy which saved me space. My only complaint was the fact that you need to go to a different area to collect bulky goods after finalising a layby (leave the building and go to the back with your car). The boxes were also awkward and the customer service area did not offer assistance to load the boxes in the car.

Alyy

AlyyMelbourne

Bad (No) customer service

Was in Ringwood store for a baby car seat, waited for half an hour without any help. Pressed the help button, the sales walked pass and helped the other lady who came in not long ago. (Fair enough she didn't know who came first)
However, she didn't come back to us even though she knew we were waiting.
We then off to the Baby train, the sales there was friendly and professional, answered all our questions and we bought the car seat within 10mins (cheaper as well)
0 star for baby bunting and 5 star for baby train
This is not the first time but definitely will be the last time we got disappointed. Bye Bunting Ringwood.

Store LocationRingwood