Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Bunting

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude. Ripoff. Ridiculous dispute resolution

nataliefo
nataliefoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Take your maternity money elsewhere.

Overpriced and no help from customer service

WAY over priced. Go to Kmart. I purchased the "Vtech Little Friendlies Glow & Giggle Play Gym". How they can sell this for 3 times the price is outrageous. I emailed customer service to flag this inflated price compared to Kmart, it was met with no care at all. So disappointed as I am a loyal and regular customer. I will be taking my business elsewhere from now on.

I would like to thank Luca from the Maribyrnong Baby bunting Store, for all his help. Me and my wife were over whelmed and didn't know were to start, Luca was very friendly and welcoming he pointed us in the right direction with the products and was very knowledgeable. We are one happy customer thank you Luca.

G Em 1
G Em 1Sydney

0 stars

Clearly the existing reviews speak for themselves. Terrible product quality and utterly appalling customer service. Don’t waste time or money there. Customer resolution is laughable. Shop elsewhere.

Steven L.
Steven L.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing Customer service & a wonderful team

Alex from the Fyshwick, Canberra store was amazing from the moment we met her. Very accommodating, happy to answer any questions we had being new parents to be and went above and beyond to secure us a great deal. The whole team at Fyshwick are friendly and polite. Great store, we'll be back again for sure.

Fun L.
Fun L.Southwest, VIC

Rude Staff

SimbaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lay-by pick up and purchase Taren point

Vicki you are amazing. Visited store this morning Saturday 7 th may. Nothing is a bother to Vicki . Warehouse gent helped with lay-by pick up . Very polite professional and made sure the everything was in the lay-by. Vanessa , Katie ,Julie and Vicki and all other staff members should be very proud. Would not go any where else . Their knowledge is exceptional. Joy and brooke

Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Hi Simba - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience at our Taren Point store. We will pass this feedback on to our store management team and the staff.

HSL
HSLSydney, NSW

Rude customer service

I went to return an item on Wednesday 2/3/2022 4:30pm and this older dark hair lady served me with big attitude. Her vocabulary was really rude. Makes me not want to return this store.

• Store LocationSylvania

chat
chatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service by Northlakes (QLD) store

Amber and Sam from Northlakes store were excellent helping us yesterday. Both were very friendly and supportive. took time to help us out.

• Store LocationNorthlakes QLD
Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Thanks for sharing your experience. Happy to hear Amber and Sam were able to assist you and we hope to see you at one of our stores again soon.

Baldivis store - horrible customer service

Went to the store to buy a car seat and was ready to spend 400$, heavely pregnant was waiting to be served for 30 mins and the store lady kept ignoring us even though she saw us waiting and then completely ignored us 3 times to help other customers. Terrible experience!!!! Left without buying anything and never going to any baby bunting stores again!

LDP
LDPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Macgregor Store - AWFUL

Find out how Baby Bunting Physical store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Being made to feel irresponsible for bring in a second hand baby capsule seat for installation

Ashleigh M
Ashleigh MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love going here

I read the reviews here and was a bit weary about using this store. However I have been going for a while now and I always find them really helpful. I also love the fact my local store has a parents room! I find they always have the bulk stock of nappies which makes it easier for me as I just need to collect monthly rather then having to buy nappies every week.

Stellz
StellzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Every physical store I have visited has been amazing

Have been to several of their stores and the customer service at each was amazing, they all go above and beyond. Namely Hawthorn, Chadstone and Bentleigh East.

Baby BuntingBaby BuntingSend a private message

Hi Stellz, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Happy to hear you had a great experience at a number of our stores. Cheers - BB Customer Care Team.