Baby Bunting Physical store

Baby Bunting Physical store

Horrible service. Buyer beware!

Warner’s Bay Baby Bunting branch is the worst store ever. I bought a product from the store and I noticed that they charged me the wrong price and so I complained. I was still at the store and they will not even want to a refund me.

Store LocationWarner’s Bay NSW
Shakour S.

Shakour S.Sydney, NSW

Scam of best prices

You can find most of their goods cheaper online and will be cheaper if you ship it from overseas paying custom and shipping

New mumma

New mummaSydney, NSW

Mixed reviews regarding customer service

Today visited the auburn store. When I asked a question to one of the staff, she was extremely rude and seemed very uninterested in answering my question. She seemed to be the manager maybe shockingly! On the other hand, received excellent customer from another staff, who even recommended better products. I suggest you ensure staff members are always friendly, patient and approachable like the latter one.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Find out how Baby Bunting Physical store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Didn't have items in stock and tried to charge me for not becoming a member

I went to the baby bunting store in prestons today and was left very disappointed. The items i was interested in werent available so i was advised to pay a deposit. While we were processing my $2,430 order the lady asked me if I was a member, to which I responded that I wasn't. They advised me that they would charge me a $5 fee for not becoming a member.

What a joke. This is actually illegal. I cancelled the whole order out of principal. Very disappointed.

Paulo

PauloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match scam

Just bought a 136 nappie pack and wasn’t been able to price match it with the same kind of nappies (brand, size, model was exactly the same) from bigw. You should consider changing that because it’s so bad. The lady said the packaging was not identical so she couldn’t price match it. It’s so bad. It means that you can draw a line with a marker to every box and say to everyone that it’s a different product when it isn’t. Very disappointed with the service.

Store LocationBurleigh waters
AMC

AMC Perth, WA

Click and collect

I ordered the Boon Baby Pipes from Baby Bunting in Innaloo via click and collect, I didn’t hear from them after a week to come and pick it up. So I called them to ask if it was ready, and they told me it hadn’t been in stock for months, and I’d have to call around other stores to see who had it in stock, let Innaloo know and they would transfer the click and collect over to another store. Super unhelpful and no apology, except to tell me it wasn’t they’re fault.

Store LocationInnaloo

Terrible customer service and beyond rude staff at BB Fyshwick

Once again leaving this store completely empty handed. Not once was I asked if I needed assistance. After 20 minutes of looking at the prams I went to the counter to ask for help and all I got was eye rolling and no helpful information. They also said they would not price match a pram on sale online because the pram online came with free accessories (which I didn’t want included anyway). I hate this store and regret every time I go in there.

Store LocationFyshwick
Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Disgusting Customer Service!!!

Store LocationJoondalup, WA

Doncaster BB is amazing!

All the customer service representatives including the managers have been a pleasure to deal with. They have helped with all of my enquiries and returned faulty items in a heartbeat! They went out of their way to make things as a easy as possible and are most knowledgeable about products! I highly recommend the Doncaster BB!!

Krittika Singh

Terrible service

Alicia L.

Alicia L.Perth, WA

Poor customer service

I went to the baby bunting Cannington WA store today and received very poor customer service. I’m currently pregnant and enjoy baby shopping and the way I was treated really ruined the experience for me. I will not be going back which is a shame as there aren’t many options for baby shops in WA.

Store LocationCannington

Will never buy from any Baby bunting store

Purchased a pram about 3 months ago and the front 2 tyres were not functioning well from the beginning. It reached to a point where the front tyres would get stuck continuously. Took it to the store and the manager said we cant do anything as you have used the pram now it is of no use for we cant even sell to another customer. I told them i dont want refund or exchange atleast send it for repair. Took the pram for a ride in the store and told me its perfectly fine. I took the pram back however the problem continued as i had no hope left from them i lodged a complain to fair trading against them.

Store LocationAuburn
New mum

New mumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff are a mixed bag

Often visit the Bentleigh store. Always look out for Clare. She is so helpful and entertaining!
Other staff are rude and disinterested. The manager is scary.
Haven't seen Clare in a while. Hope she still works there!

Store LocationBentleigh

So disappointed

Was at a b /bunting store after a particular product, they were out of stock so rang another store they had it so was put on hold, drove up to the store the next morning they had sold it very upset and disappointed.

Store Locationaspley and kawana
Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Bankstown store has rubbish customer service

aldo812

aldo812Sydney, NSW

Another customer lost.

Store LocationMoore Park
Ricelle

RicelleSydney, NSW

One-stop Baby shop

Be sure to check online stores first so that when you get there you know what you're getting. The store is huge and 1 day is not enough to check all the products especially if it's your first time going in there.
Check out the second floor too wherein the cribs and swaddles are located. They have a promotion last June which made their price very affordable. My SIL gifted us a Nuna leaf from there and the promotion was, they included a Nuna toy for free which was $50 when you buy it separately.

Store LocationChatswood, NSW
Col

Col

congratulation! baby bunting Thomastown customer service and the manager for successfully secured $79 for your masters!

Store LocationThomastown Vic