Baby Bunting Physical store

Baby Bunting Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Molly P.

Molly P.Perth, WA

Good prices extensive range

Well laid out store with a good range of brands. Good for all the basics and some higher end brands. Definitely worth taking advantage of some of the excellent sales they have their weekend sale was a spend and save special,worked out perfectly.

Store LocationMyaree

Dr. Kay

Dr. KayPerth, WA

Osborne Park - Terrible customer service

Store LocationOsborne Park
KT C

KT CPerth, WA

Great customer service.

Shout out to the team at Albany Highway baby bunting. Always willing to help and great customer service. To me it’s the best outlet in Western Australia. Keep it up !

Alphonsus A.

Alphonsus A.Perth, WA

top notch customer service

They allowed me to refund my damaged product even after more than a year of me owning it, no questions asked. This level of customer service is Simply remarkable. AND I wasn’t even trying to get a refund !

Store LocationAlbany Highway Western Australia

Justin R.

Justin R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sale items never in stock

Always find sale items are never in stock twice ive been once for dr browns bottles and second for a safety first nasal both times out of stock and told waiting for a delivery this goes on until it's off special. These stores are poorly managed

Store LocationPreston

Incorrect Safety Advise on Carseat Installation – Baby Bunting Chadstone

Chaneal J.

Chaneal J.Sydney, NSW

Unsatisfied Customer, non supportive of young mothers.

Store LocationCampbelltown Baby Bunting

Great customer service both online & instore but slightly more expensive with some goods compared to other shops

I was very happy with both the website and being able to buy things in store. As I was stocking a nursery, I was able to order and layby items over the duration of the pregnancy which saved me space. My only complaint was the fact that you need to go to a different area to collect bulky goods after finalising a layby (leave the building and go to the back with your car). The boxes were also awkward and the customer service area did not offer assistance to load the boxes in the car.

Alyy

AlyyMelbourne

Bad (No) customer service

Was in Ringwood store for a baby car seat, waited for half an hour without any help. Pressed the help button, the sales walked pass and helped the other lady who came in not long ago. (Fair enough she didn't know who came first)
However, she didn't come back to us even though she knew we were waiting.
We then off to the Baby train, the sales there was friendly and professional, answered all our questions and we bought the car seat within 10mins (cheaper as well)
0 star for baby bunting and 5 star for baby train
This is not the first time but definitely will be the last time we got disappointed. Bye Bunting Ringwood.

Store LocationRingwood

Worst customer service at Narre Warren Store

Horrible service! Made to feel as though we were invisible with staff walking right past us when we clearly needed help and had to walk around the whole store to then go to the front to ask for help TWICE because the first time the information given was useless. Definitely wouldn’t go back and would not recommend to other new parents. Thanks for ruining our day.

Store LocationNarre Warren

Chris

Chris

Bad customer servce

I was in the store in Hoppers Crossing and I found the staff to be unfriendly not rude but not real helpful. I tried to change a suit which was a 4baby bunting brand and I just wanted to change size not refund. I received as a present with all tags but I got told I need to make two phone calls to find who and when it got. While a did that she served someone else then walked off. I had to stand in line to get my own suit back from a different lady. Need training in customer service

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Kaija CroftSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not going to be back!

Store LocationNorthlakes

Never EVER shop with BABY BUNTING

Bought item in lay by on 4/7/19. I was told item will be arrived 7-14 days. I waited for 23 days. Even I called them on 19/07 that I was told to get refund. Today 26/7, I went and asked for refund. They told me because of lay by order and need to be charged 25 % of deposit from term and condition receipt or ONLY CAN exchanged items of the totally you paid. If I knew about this term, I would not pay the item in full initially. I am very disappointed with their service. No one mentioned that I will be charged 25% if I request refund before I made my payment. I was regular customer with Baby Bunting since my first daughter was born 3 years ago.

Yen P.

Yen P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service - Bentleigh East

My husband and I came in to buy more toys for my 8-month-old daughter. He said hi to one of the staff and she didn’t even respond. After waiting for 10 minutes at the register, the rude staff asked me to move to another counter with the annoying look on her face. No hi, no thank you. She only said 2 things to me, “it’s $50” and “the bill will be sent to your email address”
If you don’t want to work in the customer service then don’t. We have done nothing to you to deserve that experience

Store LocationBentleigh east
VinceCK

VinceCK

Good experience in babybunting chadstone

Good experience there. Bought a pram that but due to out of stock, was on layby list. Took them 2 months before calling me to pick up. Noted that they have the stock 1 month ago but did not contact me. The manager called and apologise and offered some compensation for the delay. Did not expect that, to be honest!!

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service Burleigh shop

Have been in numerous times always the worst and rudest customer service today I made myself the promise I would rather order online than return to this store or spend another dent with this company

Store LocationBurleigh

Ana

AnaBondi Junction

We bought a baby monitor that didn’t work and the staff didn’t believe us and thought we were playing games

Last week I bought a baby monitor that when at home didn’t work properly. The camera lost range within 3m and when we came back to the shop they thought we were playing games and also accused us of buying monitors like if we had nothing better to do it if we hadn’t a baby to look after. Very very bad customer service and they treat us terrible. The shop was the one at the Supa Centa in Sydney

Store LocationSupa Centa Sydney

Fried P.

Fried P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

We were unsure on the correct car seat for our car. So when we went into the store they spent a good amount of time to understand what was important to us. They then came outside with the baby sit to make sure that it fitted which allowed us to make an informed decision on what we required.

Store Locationmelrose park

monica.page.33

monica.page.33Perth, WA

Bad service, sounds like a problem

Went into the store to buy a $50 gift card. Staff looked at me and then proceeded to talk between themselves while I stood there with card and money in hand. So I left.

Store LocationCannington