Baby Jogger City Tour

Baby Jogger City Tour

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought for travel, now use everyday!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Watts Up

Watts UpSydney, NSW

Love this compact stroller

Love this compact stroller, as it lives in the boot for my car and doesn't take up the whole boot. It is perfect for short trips to the shops or outings.
Great value for money.
Only drawback worth mentioning is that it is a bit too reclined when Bub wants to sit upright.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Suitable for RunningNo
blueowl

blueowlNSW, 2155

Lightweight but..

It’s very lightweight. Only 6.5kg. However, the compartment underneath is very small. So I need to hang my shopping things on the handler. But this cause the stroller to flip backwards whenever I lift my daughter up. I need to remember to take out my shopping first before lifting her. But it does its job well, it even withstand our hiking trip where the terrain is full of pebbles and sand. So all in all it’s quite a nice pram

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon .

SStrac

SStracGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great travel pram

So happy with this pram it’s just so compact when packed up

Pros
1. Compact
2. Easy to pack up
3. Comes with bag so it can be taken on flights
4. Great price (we got it for $250 as it was the green one but I’m totally happy with having the green one)

Cons
1. Can’t be used under 6 months

Purchased in September 2018 at Amazon for $250.00.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Great pram

The pram was a great first pram for our baby. Very comfy, lightweight and folded easily. The pram manoeuvres easily, the brakes lever is easy to pull but the circle button to unlock was a bit tricky at times. We bought a paddedcoverlet to put over the seat as it didnt look comfy, the padding was a bit thin to my liking. One thing i didnt like was sometimes the handlebar felt a bit flimsy, not as tough and rigid as some other brands but overall it was a great pram.

Purchased in May 2018 for $600.00.

Suitable for RunningNo

Lilian

LilianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handy compact stroller!

Bought this stroller for our smaller second car. It's been really handy for shopping trips and weekends away. Folding it up is a bit fiddly and sometimes the red button doesn't release fully, but once we got used to this it became easier and I can now do it while holding my toddler. It fits in the area below the car seat of required so leaves lots of boot space when we go away and have luggage. I find the seat a bit shallow, but my son seems comfortable enough. I may end up adding the belly bar for this reason when he's a bit bigger. Great sun canopy. Overall we're really happy with this product.

Sarah O

Sarah O

Love it for popping to the shops in the car and travelling

I’ve now rented out my pram as I love it so much and it’s awesome for travelling. I find the bucket is enough for my carrier, water bottle, food and some shopping. It does go on as carry on on most airlines - so far mine has been to Wales, Magnetic Island, Melbourne lots of times and Fiji. Everyone that rents it loves it.

Kim Passmore

Kim Passmoreperth

Perfect travel stroller- small and mobile

This travel stroller is perfect for any travelling or for everyday use. It folds up small and into a backpack styled bag which makes travelling easier and is so small it can fit into a plane overhead locker. The pram itself is also very handy for everyday use as the fold is a simple 2 step process.

NikkiBikkie

NikkiBikkieMelbourne

Great little stroller, perfect for quick trips and holidays

This stroller is a game changer!

I bought this stroller to go to Fiji with as I can board it on a plane! It will now more then likely take place of our redsbaby in our everyday life it’s so simple to put up and down and takes up such minimal space! We are in love!

Lauren

LaurenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great pram. Game changer

We love our baby jogger, city tour pram. Originally purchased it to be our travel pram only when baby was 6 months. After realising how light it was and so much easier to get in and out of the car, we stopped using our silvercross pram and have used this as our main pram ever since.

Child seems comfortable in it too. The pram has done some miles in different terrain and is still holding up nicely

Kelly Q

Kelly QArarat, Victoria

Just needs more storage but it is a COMPACT stroller

I love almost everything about it.... I just wish the storage was a bit more generous and on some polished store floors the wheels have a tendency to not always turn well. Great for boot space and weight though! Fits easily in my car with the shopping. Also wish the sun visor would fit more comfortably half way as extended fully down blocks my toddlers view which she doesn’t like but it doesn’t sit well pushed up just a notch. Kind of have to have it fully extended or not at all

Aussie_Mom

Aussie_MomMelbourne

Great for international travel

Desmond

Desmond

Great for travelling in City area

Light and easy to carry when folded and placed inside its bag. Very easy and simple to fold and unfold. Easy to maneuver. Easy to use the brake. Suitable for up to 5 or 6 year old. Great to use when travelling in city area as the size is not big and the weight is not heavy. Good build quality.

Bevy

BevyPerth

Handy travel stroller

Luc79

Luc79Melbourne

Hmmm, a mixed bag.

When I first purchased this to use with my then 18 month old - I loved it and so did bubs. But then I took it on two trips - by the second a bolt had come lose inside the wheel affecting the break and locking it on periodically. Yes I travelled with it - but that’s the point. Also two Australian airlines wouldn’t let me take it as cabin baggage despite it being the only thing I took in flight as it was to quote “too big and heavy.” As a pushchair I like it but not as a travel pram which is a pity.

Happy Mumma

Happy MummaPerth, WA

Amazing! Light! Comfortable!

If you buy this pram you will not be disappointed! I bought this pram to travel with because I was travelling without my husband and wanted something I could wheel to the gate and pop into the overhead compartment and it certainly ticked that box and fitted into the overhead compartment of a focker100 (that in itself deserves 5 stars). I’ve since returned from my trip and find myself using it as my every day pram! It’s so easy to maneuver, it folds so easy and takes up no boot space and most importantly my baby sits up the front like a boss as happy as can be! (I bought the bellybar)

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pram! Quality plus and worth every penny!!

Sean B

Sean BOfficer

Ultimate in portability!

It takes a couple of tries to get the hang of it, but once you do...fantastic!
This pram opens up with one hand in about 20 seconds! Takes about 30 seconds and two hands to fold it up.
It's lightweight, yet sturdy enough for our 2 1/2 year old son. We took it overseas and on a holiday to Queensland, and it was just amazing to travel with.
It is sized to be a carry on, and easily fits in the overheads, contained nicely in its carrying bag.
This pram is well worth the price, and we've been exceptionally happy with it.

Kayla

KaylaLakeside

The perfect stroller!!

Love this pram!! Super smooth and easy to maneuver, can use one hand easily. Fool proof to fold and unfold , the carry case is perfect, keeps pram nice and clean.
I bought this pram as i have a small car (vw beetle) and was super happy with its size, i usually have it on the floor in front of the baby car seat and it fits perfectly. I have had so many comments from onlookers about how amazing this pram looks and how compact it is. Would recommend this pram to anyone looking for the perfect stroller.

Chrissie

ChrissieSydney

Pram is great customer service is not

This is a great travel pram. Just back from a month overseas with 10month old and this pram was fantastic. Great for airport, day naps on the run, and fantastic that it folds to backpack.

We now use for day care drop off/pick ups cause it folds to nothing and we can store at the centre.

Down side. The customer service is really poor. The bag the pram comes with got a hole in it after a few uses(it was 3weeks old), i contacted baby jogger and was told I could buy a new bag! I thought that was poor form.