Baby Jogger City Tour

Baby Jogger City Tour

4.4

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Fit Mum

Fit Mum

Reasonable stroller.

A good pram, but needs some improvements. Easy unfold & folding system - Baby Jogger patent folding system is first class. The fold is compact, but still quite long for a travel pram. Air travel is a nightmare, as you need to remove the back wheels to place it in the travel bag. Overall materials are budget - I suggest buying a decent pram liner for extra baby comfort. Extremely easy to manouve & a lovely handle. The storage basket is small. Pram wheels are budget & don't absorb much, which makes it a hard ride for baby. It's a great pram for very occasional use. We have since purchased a Redsbaby Skip 2 & absolutely love it!

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$399.00.

Winnie L.

Winnie L.

Easy to use and carry around

Love my city tour as it is easy to use and one hand fold up (but needs both hands to open). Very light weight-easy for me to take it in and out for small lady like me. Fit in my small car not taking up much room (especially when doing grocery shopping). Although it doesn't go well with bumpy rocky road but it's ok because as its name says it's targeted to be used in city mainly. Easy to manoeuver. although the handle is not adjustable but we find it comfortable to push for me and my husband. I like its peekaboo window and the canopy is good enough. I like its adjustable recliner -very easy to use. It's easy to clean with damp clothe wipe down. It also come with the over the shoulder carrier bag -easy to carry for traveling.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$499.00.

Summa

Summa

Flimsy pram

Purchased in May 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

SNEHA

SNEHAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Toddler friendly

We use it on a regular basis as we travel in Public transport. Hardlt takes any space in our Sedan. We have a full size Bugaboo cameleon 3 as well but for daily use we prefer taking the Tour. Only disadvantage is when the baby falls asleep unlike the Tour 2 the leg rest is fixed. The baby has a difficulty with the legs hanging.

Purchased in April 2019 at USA for A$300.00.

Elenor T.

Elenor T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best purchase

I am very satisfied with this purchase. Worth paying the amount for the quality. It is easy to drag and maneuver. My child is very comfortable with this pram. Easy to bring everywhere especially carryon on planes.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting for A$299.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Vika

VikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

amazing pram

Life saver for 2 kids close in age and astonishing storage basket ! It has been used daily for shopping ( i put probably 5x times over allowed weight in the basket ! 7 years later. Overseas trips . Still going strong! Will use with3rd bub ! Spacious basket . Sturdy , durable , slightly big and heavy . Easy to navigate even with full load and using 1 hand! Amazing pram would highly recommend!

Purchased in October 2013 at Baby Bunting for A$750.00.

Bexilly

Bexilly

Good pram but not much space

I have the city tour 2. I have not used it too much since buying it as the storage space is minimal. I recently bought a Prambasket to attach to it and it has been a game changer. Now I can use my stroller a lot more as I have plenty of space to put shopping & baby items. Weve taken it on a few domestic plane trips & its fit in the overhead locker easily on JQ or QF flights. You must have it in a bag though if youre going to take it on the plane though. Good value for money when you compare it to a babyzen yo-yo. This is also great as your child can lay flat (unlike the yo-yo).

Purchased in January 2019 for A$429.00.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought for travel, now use everyday!

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Watts Up

Watts UpSydney, NSW

Love this compact stroller

Love this compact stroller, as it lives in the boot for my car and doesn't take up the whole boot. It is perfect for short trips to the shops or outings.
Great value for money.
Only drawback worth mentioning is that it is a bit too reclined when Bub wants to sit upright.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

blueowl

blueowlNSW, 2155

Lightweight but..

It’s very lightweight. Only 6.5kg. However, the compartment underneath is very small. So I need to hang my shopping things on the handler. But this cause the stroller to flip backwards whenever I lift my daughter up. I need to remember to take out my shopping first before lifting her. But it does its job well, it even withstand our hiking trip where the terrain is full of pebbles and sand. So all in all it’s quite a nice pram

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon .

SStrac

SStracGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great travel pram

So happy with this pram it’s just so compact when packed up

Pros
1. Compact
2. Easy to pack up
3. Comes with bag so it can be taken on flights
4. Great price (we got it for $250 as it was the green one but I’m totally happy with having the green one)

Cons
1. Can’t be used under 6 months

Purchased in September 2018 at Amazon for A$250.00.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Great pram

The pram was a great first pram for our baby. Very comfy, lightweight and folded easily. The pram manoeuvres easily, the brakes lever is easy to pull but the circle button to unlock was a bit tricky at times. We bought a paddedcoverlet to put over the seat as it didnt look comfy, the padding was a bit thin to my liking. One thing i didnt like was sometimes the handlebar felt a bit flimsy, not as tough and rigid as some other brands but overall it was a great pram.

Purchased in May 2018 for A$600.00.

Lilian

LilianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handy compact stroller!

Bought this stroller for our smaller second car. It's been really handy for shopping trips and weekends away. Folding it up is a bit fiddly and sometimes the red button doesn't release fully, but once we got used to this it became easier and I can now do it while holding my toddler. It fits in the area below the car seat of required so leaves lots of boot space when we go away and have luggage. I find the seat a bit shallow, but my son seems comfortable enough. I may end up adding the belly bar for this reason when he's a bit bigger. Great sun canopy. Overall we're really happy with this product.

Sarah O

Sarah O

Love it for popping to the shops in the car and travelling

I’ve now rented out my pram as I love it so much and it’s awesome for travelling. I find the bucket is enough for my carrier, water bottle, food and some shopping. It does go on as carry on on most airlines - so far mine has been to Wales, Magnetic Island, Melbourne lots of times and Fiji. Everyone that rents it loves it.

Kim Passmore

Kim Passmoreperth

Perfect travel stroller- small and mobile

This travel stroller is perfect for any travelling or for everyday use. It folds up small and into a backpack styled bag which makes travelling easier and is so small it can fit into a plane overhead locker. The pram itself is also very handy for everyday use as the fold is a simple 2 step process.

NikkiBikkie

NikkiBikkieMelbourne

Great little stroller, perfect for quick trips and holidays

This stroller is a game changer!

I bought this stroller to go to Fiji with as I can board it on a plane! It will now more then likely take place of our redsbaby in our everyday life it’s so simple to put up and down and takes up such minimal space! We are in love!

Lauren

LaurenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great pram. Game changer

We love our baby jogger, city tour pram. Originally purchased it to be our travel pram only when baby was 6 months. After realising how light it was and so much easier to get in and out of the car, we stopped using our silvercross pram and have used this as our main pram ever since.

Child seems comfortable in it too. The pram has done some miles in different terrain and is still holding up nicely

Kelly Q

Kelly QArarat, Victoria

Just needs more storage but it is a COMPACT stroller

I love almost everything about it.... I just wish the storage was a bit more generous and on some polished store floors the wheels have a tendency to not always turn well. Great for boot space and weight though! Fits easily in my car with the shopping. Also wish the sun visor would fit more comfortably half way as extended fully down blocks my toddlers view which she doesn’t like but it doesn’t sit well pushed up just a notch. Kind of have to have it fully extended or not at all

Aussie_Mom

Aussie_MomMelbourne

Great for international travel

Sam Masked

Hi, I'm looking for a stroller with a tall seat, could you please tell me the seat height of the Tour 2 please? And can you purchase a snack tray for it?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Sam, thank you for your question. The height of the City Tour 2 seat is 42cms to the top of the back rest, and 65cms to the canopy. There isn't a snack tray for the the City Tour 2, though there is a Belly Bar. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sam M

Thank you. Would this be the tallest seat in your range? What are the heights of the GT II and Elite please?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Sam, the tallest seats in our range are the City Mini GT 2 and the Elite 2. Both are 49cms to the top of the back rest and 65cms clearance under the canopy. We hope that helps!

mandy

mandyasked

This product looks amazing! Is it possible to connect the britax safe and sound isofix travel system?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Morning, thank you for your message. The City Tour 2 is only compatible with the Baby jogger City GO capsule. Thank you

Denisë L.

Denisë L.asked

Hi I’ve got a City Tour 2 and it works amazingly except that thought it fits a Lascal Maxi, the Space between handle space seems too small for our bub Go in So he can computable stand on the Lascal board. Is there a way the handle heig height can be adjusted higher? I doubt so i Guess.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi, thank you for your question. The Tour2 isn't compatible with any glider board/stake board. The handle doesn't change heights, it is a fixed handle. thank you

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives

Max User Weight 20.5 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleNo
Capsule CompatibleNo
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Weight6.4 kg