Baby Kingdom Online store

They took two weeks to post an item in spite of advertising they ship within two days.

The Baby Kingdom online store were difficult to deal with in that it took them two weeks to send my order with no actual reason for the delay. The item was in stock and their webpage says they ship within two days. I was most upset with their communication as they kept promising they would send it and then just didn’t. Eventually my husband called them after 2 weeks and repeated false promises in email and they sent the item. But it’s ridiculous it took that level of persistence from us to get it sent. It took 3 weeks to receive the pram and it would’ve been longer if we hadn’t continued to enquire. My pram is great but I won’t buy from them again.

really good

If you go by the rules and read there terms and conditions, they will do the right thing by you.. happy with there business online! I would shop here again.

Fantastic service

I ordered a Baby Bassinet on Thursday Mid day to be delivered to Paddington Sydney. It was ready to be picked up from the Post Shop the very Next day. I am so very happy with the Excellent Service of prompt dispatch by Baby Kingdom and delivery by Australia post. Thank you very much to you both on a job well done.

Wanting to buy a bassinet for my steel craft compact strider but not sure whether to trust online or go to local baby winks and get them to order one in for me
Have not ordered from baby winks .The order I placed online from baby kingdom was dispatched and collected the very next day .

CategoryOnline Shops and Mother & Baby Shops