2.8

Got what we ordered in a timely way

We ordered an item online, we got exactly what we ordered within a week (we're in Victoria). No issues at all, would use again.

Susie
SusieSydney, NSW

Boxing day sale purchase-quick delivery

ALM
ALMSydney, NSW

Terrible.

Boori Natty Cot Bed says “in stock online” but not in stock won’t be till November. No order confirmation despite contacting 3 times, they asked me to send them an email?

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Jess
Jess

Confirmed purchase online - never sent and apparently out of stock!

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delayed shipment of damaged item

Patty
PattyPerth, WA

Terrible service and damaged items

Vixy
VixyNorthern Region, NSW

Fast and Easy

I have ordered many small items including baths and linens, no big furniture items. But even still I received everything faster than expected. Had 3 orders from this shop and every one has been delivered efficiently and without issue. As I said, I didn't order large furniture items so I can't say how they are for delivery, but on all the small things Baby Kingdom is great! It is my go to store for baby things now.

Terrible service

Delivery of my order was cancelled without notification as 1 product was unavailable. It wasn’t until I was enquiring about why I hadn’t yet received my order 5 days after receiving notification that my order had been dispatched that I was informed as to the reason why my order could hadn’t arrived. This order was from a gift registry in which they had the date of the event. I will now be attending the event without a gift. This is not good enough baby kingdom. I will never shop from here again

Krissy
KrissyQueensland

They took two weeks to post an item in spite of advertising they ship within two days.

The Baby Kingdom online store were difficult to deal with in that it took them two weeks to send my order with no actual reason for the delay. The item was in stock and their webpage says they ship within two days. I was most upset with their communication as they kept promising they would send it and then just didn’t. Eventually my husband called them after 2 weeks and repeated false promises in email and they sent the item. But it’s ridiculous it took that level of persistence from us to get it sent. It took 3 weeks to receive the pram and it would’ve been longer if we hadn’t continued to enquire. My pram is great but I won’t buy from them again.

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Baby Kingdom Online store compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

really good

If you go by the rules and read there terms and conditions, they will do the right thing by you.. happy with there business online! I would shop here again.

PreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

I ordered a Baby Bassinet on Thursday Mid day to be delivered to Paddington Sydney. It was ready to be picked up from the Post Shop the very Next day. I am so very happy with the Excellent Service of prompt dispatch by Baby Kingdom and delivery by Australia post. Thank you very much to you both on a job well done.