Baby Kingdom Physical store

Baby Kingdom Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusting service Alexandria

I purchached a joie nitro stroller from Alexandria.
The staff were helpful in the start put the stroller together for me and all was fine.
A few weeks later I am in Costco my sons asleep he turns a little and the pram flips up, my son in hesterics for an hour and i rush back to the store after 2 phone calls explaining what had happened. The pram was reviewed and deemed fine I disagreed as this pram is supposed to be from new born onwards now I would be so worried if this was something that could happen to a newborn! I spoke to [Name Removed] the manager about the situation that had occured with the stroller. I was flying overseas and needed a solution. [Name Removed] was asking what do you want me to do I told him I wanted them to take the stroller and if I can change for another as my son is terrified of it now!!! He giggled and said theres nothing wrong with it!!!! I am a concerned mother who has a child now scared of their stroller and this is how I was treated. This was unacceptable for any concerned and worried mother to face.
I have since been to other stores that sell this stroller advising me this should not happen and showing me why it shouldnt/wouldnt.

Store LocationAlexandria

Disgusting service

Absolutely worst service at the Bankstown store, they have no consideration for people who are ready to purchase - we went in to purchase a high chair, which our salesperson had to check was in stock and it turned out the other family also looking at chairs had also asked their salesperson about same chair. We were already at the counter ready to pay when they confirmed there was only one in stock. The other salesperson who seemed senior to ours and clearly wanted to make a sale claimed it for the other family even though they were STILL looking at high chairs, comparing prices and asking questions about other chairs and were obviously still trying to make up their mind. Obviously the sales person serving the other family wanted to make a sale, even though we had been ahead of them in line and were ready to buy on the spot. The salesperson we had could not have cared less and failed to offer an apology or an alternative resolution. When questioned, she made up an excuse saying that the other family had “pre-purchased” when it was obvious they clearly hadn’t as they were still looking at other chairs. This was our first time at Baby Kingdom and we will not be returning, nor will we be recommending this place to any of our friends.

Store LocationBankstown

Terrible

Visited Alexandria store on 14 May around 2pm,walk around in the store and looking for someone to show me how to use baby carrier..finally found one staff that could show me the function and how to put it on..my mum who can’t speak English try to ask her in simple English about the different of product,but this lady start showing her unhappy face,and when she serving us half way,my mum was asking her question about the product,but she walk away without any sorry and go to other customer who don even ask for her help..we standing beside and looking at her for 5mins but she still keep ignoring us..luckily there’s one guy who’s name [name removed] come to us and show us the product with patient..and finally we bought what we need..please hire a staff who will serve customer without choosing the skin colour

Store LocationAlexandria

Great

Great customer service offered even though we went with no idea.Well looked after and happy customer.
Definately returning for more furnitures