Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks

Baby Mum-Mum Rice Rusks Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Malathi Slm

Malathi Slmasked

When I can start to gv nestum?

Lamibydesign

Hi there, sorry for late reply.. Nestum can be given from around 6 months from what I know :-)

Malathi Slm

Malathi Slmasked

My baby just 4 months plus can I give this to her?

Hi Malathi.

I would wait until your baby is older, that way they can digest the rusks properly..
The rusks themselves recommend not to give them to your baby until 12 months...

Vayda

Vaydaasked

Do your rusks have suger in them? Including artificial suger

Lamibydesign

Hi Vayda.. They do contain sugar so if you are wanting sugar free with your bub these may not be good for them.. Here is a link to their nutritional chart-

new mum5

new mum5asked

Are baby mum mums safe for 6 month olds? worried about choking hazard...

kazm76
kazm76

Does the box say 12 months plus? I can't remember. I think I started using them at 9 months and my son had a couple of teeth by then. They do disolve quite quickly. You could always buy them and test one yourself by eating one to see what you think?

mumof291
mumof291

Baby Mum Mum's melt in the mouth. That's what's so great about them for when babies are just starting solids. I started my daughter on them around 7 mths but a friend of mine did start her son on it at 6 mths. Just depends on how well your bub is going with other solids and if he's got the chewing motion going. If you're worried, just watch him when you give it to him for the first time. Good luck! :)