Baby Village Online store

3.6

Rogered

RogeredFar North Queensland, QLD

Brilliant customer service

In a rush I ordered four booster seats for my two growing boys (2 cars), from Baby Village. Once they arrived I had a suspicion I had made the wrong choice. I rang Baby Village, they gave me the time to talk my concerns through and gave me advice and suggestions that we’re so valuable. I concluded I would like to exchange the seats and they went out of their way to help me with the return and stayed in touch all the way through the process, by email and phone. Everything was done in a timely way, leaving only postage times to wait for our new chairs. I spoke to a few employees along the way who knew the updates from notes made on my file so I was always aware of where we were up to. I would return to Baby Village without hesitation.

Very rude customer service staff

I phoned to enquire about my order as it was taking over three weeks to be shipped, unfortunately the staff member that took my call was extremely rude and unhelpful.

Jina

JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Great customer service. My order was delayed (not their fault) and when I contacted them, they responded straight away and made sure the delivery came as fast as possible. They also sent an email to make sure I received it.

Online Shops

Find out how Baby Village Online store compares to other Online Shops

If you wanna waste your time best choice!

Milly

MillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go somewhere else

Kate

Kate

Great services, will buy again

Took my money and haven't received my cradle.

I put an online order on the 28/11/19 for 2 swaddles, breast pump and a Baby Bjorn cradle. I was told the Cradle is on back order till the 16th of December. I've received my swaddles and breast pump today (27/12/19) (a month later)

My cradle still hasn't arrived, I was refused a refund as I wanted to buy another cradle as my baby has nowhere to sleep.

Baby Village is ruthless, they don't care about the customer, they just want your money. I called a handful of times to be told, "we'll call you back" but they never did.

I have amended my review from 1 star to 3 stars thanks to the follow up team.

Regards,

Martin.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fast delivery

I ordered a travel stroller from Baby Village after reading other positive reviews online. It was delivered in perfect condition in only 2 days. Postage was a very reasonable price too. Very happy.

Perfect

After looking everywhere for a particular item, I found it online here.
I’m so please with the quick postage of item and impressed with the service I received, I couldn’t recommend them more what a professional team at Baby village.

Online Shops

Find out how Baby Village Online store compares to other Online Shops

Mandymoobear

MandymoobearAU

Fastest delivery ever!

I ordered a babyzen rolling bag from Baby Village at 12.02pm on Thursday and I got at 3pm Friday and I’m in Melbourne. I couldn’t be happier! Great service and postage price was reasonable.