Baby Village Online store

Baby Village Online store

If you wanna waste your time best choice!

Milly

MillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Go somewhere else

Kate

Kate

Great services, will buy again

Online Shops

Find out how Baby Village Online store compares to other Online Shops

Took my money and haven't received my cradle.

I put an online order on the 28/11/19 for 2 swaddles, breast pump and a Baby Bjorn cradle. I was told the Cradle is on back order till the 16th of December. I've received my swaddles and breast pump today (27/12/19) (a month later)

My cradle still hasn't arrived, I was refused a refund as I wanted to buy another cradle as my baby has nowhere to sleep.

Baby Village is ruthless, they don't care about the customer, they just want your money. I called a handful of times to be told, "we'll call you back" but they never did.

I have amended my review from 1 star to 3 stars thanks to the follow up team.

Regards,

Martin.

Julia

JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very fast delivery

I ordered a travel stroller from Baby Village after reading other positive reviews online. It was delivered in perfect condition in only 2 days. Postage was a very reasonable price too. Very happy.

Perfect

After looking everywhere for a particular item, I found it online here.
I’m so please with the quick postage of item and impressed with the service I received, I couldn’t recommend them more what a professional team at Baby village.

Mandymoobear

MandymoobearAU

Fastest delivery ever!

I ordered a babyzen rolling bag from Baby Village at 12.02pm on Thursday and I got at 3pm Friday and I’m in Melbourne. I couldn’t be happier! Great service and postage price was reasonable.