Babybee Duo2

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babybee

• Suitable for Running Yes (306) · No (209)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Bek Grace
Bek GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

I did heaps of research on different prams before getting this one. It is so well priced and just as good as ones twice it’s price. It’s easy to open and close, it’s easy to remove and reinstall seats, and to push. The big open basket is so handy for shopping. Even the little bag that it comes with has been so useful. It’s a little heavy to lift but I can still lift it even while heavily pregnant with my 3rd. I definitely recommend.

manzy2109
manzy2109Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing, best pram i've ever used

The babybee duo 2 is the best pram i have used, having now 3 kids, 3 different prams, the duo2 hands down the easiest pram to put together and pack away, plenty of space for nappy bags down below and other shopping items and what not, smooth ride, doesnt feel jittery or unstable like other prams, the pram itself looks good, stylish, the kids love the seats, if theyre not comfortable they wont sleep, havent had that problem with this pram, overall the best pram i have ever used and wouldnt want anything less for my kids

Purchased for $1,214.95.

Bonnie
BonnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Pram!

Loving the Babybee Duo2 Pram for so many reasons! It’s so easy to manoeuvre around, especially in areas with a lot of obstacles in the way! I find it feels smooth wheeling it on most surfaces and our baby isn’t disturbed when going over bigger bumps etc. Our baby seems to love the pram already, with makes daily walks even better! There’s also so much space in the basket underneath which is absolutely fantastic as you need all the room you can get with a baby! It’s also super easy to fold and pack way and this is super helpful as my partner is able to use it very easily also.
Super happy with our purchase and would highly recommend this pram!

Purchased in August 2021.

Edevi
EdeviSydney, NSW

This is perfect

I’m very satisfied with my Duo. Great value. Easy to manage, stylish and practical. Even my husband love it. We couldn’t find something much better for the price. Definitely, I recommend it.

Purchased in June 2021 for $874.99.

Mabarberlissa
MabarberlissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect choice!

We did a lot of research into prams to decide what would be "right" for us. This is our 1st baby and we plan on having at least one more, so we wanted something that would cater for a Toddler and a Baby. We have spent time playing with the pram and its different configurations. We purchased the adapters to correspond with a car capsule, and have the bassinet and toddler seat. The pram fits comfortably into the boot of our Hyundai i30. Looking forward to putting it into use once the baby has arrived!

Purchased in June 2021 for $949.99.

Brooke
BrookeSydney, NSW

Love this pram❤️

Purchased in June 2021.

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome features

Such a functional pram with so many awesome features. Being able to use this as a single pram then easily move to a double (using the adapters) when I have the toddler with me is awesome. They’ve thought of almost everything. The sun cover is kept in zip compartment under the foot rest so it’s always with you.

Purchased in July 2021 for $949.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Shelley
ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best of all the prams I’ve owned!!!

I have been through 3 double prams and the BabyBee Duo 2 has finally ticked all of my boxes! It also looks beautiful and is so easy to clean. My 2 year old is very tall and he didn’t fit into previous rumble seats. He has more than enough room to grow in the Duo2. It is so easy to steer and I absolutely love the skinny width - I can easily find my way through all doors and around shops ☺️

I am so satisfied with the pram and I’m so glad I made the change from my last one, having an easy to use reliable pram is a must for me!

Purchased in July 2021 for $929.98.

Tom
TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome stroller and so easy to put together!

It is sturdy, easy to put together and very comfortable for our baby.
The pram has been extremely helpful and are looking forward to decking it out with all the extras.

Purchased in July 2021.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stylish and Practical

We love our duo so much. Even hubby is a fan.
Fits perfectly in the boot of my car, find the clips on the pram nice and smooth and easy to unclick to swap between bassinet and chair and to fold up and down. Trying some others brands in store this was not the case. love the lockable front wheel feature means you can get those walking shoes going with out a wobble.
Highly recommend this pram so glad we decided on the Babybee Duo2.

Purchased in June 2021 for $875.00.

Perfect double pram!!!

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,014.98.

Mary S
Mary SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So marvellous... I purchased 2 of them...1 for each daughter-in-law and son, with new arrivals on the way!!

Brought it for my daughter-in-law and son, for their first baby! They love the versatility of the configuration and ease of set up! Huge basket for shopping and storage of nappy bag etc. It truly has all the bells and whistles at a very reasonable price. Purchased another one, for the other daughter-in-law and son, whose little one is due any day now!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $950.00.

Great double pram

Pram performs well on gravel a pavement. I did notice in the first month we had it that it seemed to wobble w bit as I pushed it on very smooth surfaces. I think it has stopped may of just been it settling in. Suspension is good. I feel the seat could be slightly bigger my 18 month old looks like she may grow out of it soon and she isn't big but she looks comfortable at the moment.

Purchased for $800.00.

Suitable for Running Yes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability

Amazing product . Very easy to assemble and access the twins . Saved my life xx

Amazing product . Very easy to assemble and access the twins . Saved my life. Highly recommend to any parent who doesn’t know which pram too choose when having twins
Worth it x

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,164.00.

The PERFECT Pram

Purchased in June 2021.

Kylie
Kylieasked
Duo2

I am wanting to purchase the duo2, but would like to know if the pram has a drink/coffee holder option?

Nessie
Nessie

It comes with a handlebar bag which you can store coffee/ water bottles in. You can also buy a drink holder accessory

Hi Kylie,

Thanks for your question!

As Nessie said the handle bar bag can hold drinks and there are also cup holders available for purchase. They can be found here - https://babybeeonline.com/collections/duo2-spare-parts-accessories/products/universal-cup-holder

If I can help with anything else please let me know.

Shannon

Zoe B.
Zoe B.asked

Hello,

Just wondering if I can pick the bassinet up by the handle to transport baby around?

Courtney
Courtney

I wouldn’t. It’s not supportive enough to bare the weight of a child as well.

Pru
Pru

No for the bassinet, but yes if you get the capsule. I would suggest getting the capsule it that is what your looking at doing. Then you can also attach it to the pram

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our bassinet is designed to hold up to 9kg but we do not recommend carrying the bassinet while your bubs is in there as they are no secure and are likely to be tilted in the lifting/carrying process.

If you have any other questions please let me know, we are here to help.

Shannon

Anna M.asked
Duo2

Is the Duo2 compatible with a Nuna pipa car seat? Thanks!

Babybee P.Babybee

HI Anna! Thanks for getting in touch!

So far, we have only tested our DUO2 with the Nuna Klik Plus and we know that it is compatible!

If you don't mind emailing in to our customer service team at au.support@babybeeonline.com - they will be able to test and find out whether the Nuna Pipa Capsule is compatible too :)

Cheers!
Regina

Anna M.

I am in Canada and based on my research the nuna pipa and nuna klik plus seem to be the same product with different names.
Do you have any idea when there will be adapters for the nuna?

Hi Anna,

I can't give a firm date but we are always working towards being compatible with more capsules.

Regina

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Babybee Duo2

The Babybee Duo 2 is available in three different configurations, which may affect the price point. These include: double – with a bassinet and seat set, double – with a two-seat set only, and single – with a bassinet and seat set for one infant. The single option is available at a cheaper price point, for $899.99. However, the double options also convert easily to single, if you need to switch between the two.

While the bassinet comes included with a Baby Duo 2 purchase, you can also opt to buy a compatible capsule, available in 30 ‘configurations.’ These take the form of 30 different compatible capsules you have to choose from to pair with the strollers. The Maxi Cosi Citi and Maxi Cosi Titan capsules are some of the popular options.

The double seating option is available as tandem seating, which means one infant is seated slightly above, and one is below, closer to the ground.

Points of praise for the Babybee Duo 2:

• While many double prams are bulky, it was noted that the Babybee Duo 2 was light and fit into a car boot easily
  • This stroller was designed was a user-friendly folding mechanism that made it simply to fold, pack away, and unfold
  • Parents appreciated the ability of this Babybee stroller to ‘grow with our family.’ It can even accommodate up to three kids, with the optional addition of a toddler skateboard.
  • While a $949.99 price point seems expensive, this is only in comparison to single strollers. Happy reviewers attested to the fact that this double stroller was ‘a steal’ compared to the average price of other models on the market.
  • The Babybee Duo 2 offered a comfortable spot to sleep in. Infants remained peaceful and undisturbed thanks to the good suspension and smooth manoeuvrability of the stroller, which performed well on a variety of surfaces.
Compare both Babybee Duo
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle and Tandem
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid