Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna

Pros

• Narrow design fits through doorways

• Compact in car boots

• Easy to steer

• Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes (97) · No (78)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Ranger girl
Ranger girlMurray Region, NSW

This twin pram is amazing

As a Grandma of 4 1/2 kids it’s so easy to open and close, light weight and steers so easy on grass / paths, and so comfortable to ride in, can’t wait to try to bassinet fitting

Purchased in April 2021 for $750.00.

AlexTwin2021
AlexTwin2021Sydney, NSW

Pram that ticks all the boxes!

I’m having twins this year (first and only kids) so I got the Babybee Luna and it’s amazing. It gets through standard doorways, collapses down with one hand and fits in my hatch which is fantastic because I didn’t want to buy a new car. It has a fantastic turn circle and goes over most terrain wonderfully. It even comes with a cocoon for a newborn, I just bought one more as I was having twins. I also bought the lambs wool skin covers for when winter rolls around. I can’t recommend this pram enough for anyone with newborn twins and/or older little ones. For me it ticked all the boxes perfectly :)

Purchased in May 2021.

Great twin pram

Really happy with the pram in terms of comfort for our twins, ease of getting it in and out of our dual cab, and the overall quality. Our pram however has a wobble and it is very noticeable. I contacted support via Instagram and am un satisfied with the response. I feel that there is an issue with the back wheels. Such a shame as the rest of the pram is fantastic.

Purchased in March 2021.

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pram!

We bought the twin pram for use with a toddler and a newborn. Positives are that it is very light and easy to manoeuvre, and folds up nice and compact in the boot. It could use a zip pocket for valuables and higher net for basket storage as I'm not confident items wouldn't fall out. The newborn bassinet is a bit of a pain to put together (has to come out to fold the pram) but overall, very happy with the pram.

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Mian Liaquat A.
Mian Liaquat A.Sydney, NSW

Worth spending money

Perfectly design.
Easy to use
Fit amazingly in the boot
Enough space underneath
Material is comfy and cozy
One kid can sleep whereas the other one can enjoy
Without disturbing
Kids love it

Purchased in April 2021 for $850.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Perfect light compact pram for my Twinnies

We are loving our Luna. I originally purchased a bugaboo donkey for my twins once born we found that it was very large couldn’t fit in our car with all our kids. We decided to then purchase the Luna and are totally in love. Fits in our CX-9 with all our 6 kids using all seats up. Folds down really easy. Easy to get through all doors only one door I haven’t fit through but it was only by like 2cm. Would highly recommend

Purchased in April 2021 for $749.00.

Samuel P.
Samuel P.Sydney, NSW

Awesome twin pram side by side

I was using a mini gt baby jogger before & this pram by far 10 times better. Lighter, more modern, better steering & the twins are way more comfortable. Way more room for storage underneath

Purchased in March 2021 for $650.00.

Angry customer
Angry customerDarwin, NT

This pram is the most perfect solution for a double pram! Super manoeuvrable and fits through standard slim door ways!

Great for small doorways!
Kids love the pram, easy to use and clean. Beautiful hardware and extras with the rain cover, winter socks and cocoons. Easy to unfold and use!

Purchased in April 2021 for $750.00.

Best purchase for bub #2

After a lot of research I decided on this double pram for bub #2. I am so happy with it, the quality is amazing for the price, I have more room in my boot with this than my single pram, there is so much room for my daughter who at only 2 is outgrowing most other prams height wise, the steering is so good I can push it one handed and it is very easy to put up and down. My only negatives are that the newborn cocoon can be fiddly to attach/detach when getting out of the car but the cocoon itself functions great. And that the storage basket needs to be emptied for it to be folded down. So happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend

Purchased in March 2021.

Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Claire E.
Claire E.

Thanks for the reply - bit concerned though that you referred to me as Lauren where my name is clearly identified as Claire?

Plain Kate
Plain Kate Sydney, NSW

So light and easy to push!

- Love the aesthetic of the pram. It’s all very streamlined and the quality of material is high!
- Suspension and drive ability are excellent
- Very very simple dismantle which is important.
- Can confirm it fits through regular house doors no problem!
- Only criticism so far- Newborn cocoon fabric is slightly slack and doesn’t stand up firm that well which Isn’t ideal being close to newborn baby’s head. Hoping it stretches out a bit now that it’s out of its packaging.
- Cannot get our toddler out of it! She loves the fully reclining seats and the foot rests that can be lifted and locked in flat.
- Such good value for money.

Purchased in March 2021 for $799.00.

Exactly what we needed!

I love that this pram is so easy to manoeuvre - it is honestly such a dream to push. The brown and gold accents look so stylish. Perfect for our growing family. It was also less than half the price of other side by side double prams we were looking at!

Purchased in March 2021 for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Super useful even for tall kids!

We went back and forth whether to buy the Luna as our 2 year old is already very tall and 17kg but he fits comfortably in with room to grow! Super manoeuvrable and easy to get through doorways which I was nervous about, so it’s made days with 2 kids by myself much easier to get out and about. Very impressed with the quality too given the price tag. The only very minor thing that I’ve found is you can’t fold it down with the bassinet attachment (unless you remove the support board). Overall though, really enjoying it, I can walk with both kids and the dog without needing to run in 3 directions. Very glad we did get it!

Purchased in April 2021.

Sarah V.
Sarah V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mum's choice of Pram for Twin Life

The Pram is versatile and is a strong and sturdy frame.
Fits twins in comfortably. I do wish the pram came with two newborn foot coverings as they cost $90+ for an extra one.
I recommend this pram to all the mum's on mumslife forum looking for a sturdy pram, whether it be the single model or the Luna model for multiples!

Purchased in February 2021 at Babybee Online for $750.00.

Best investment!

I love how this pram fits our needs for both newborn and toddler! My favourite part about this pram is that it can fit through a standard door! Most side by side prams don’t which was great for us! It’s also so easy to put up and put down isn’t heavy to pick up and put in the boot like most other prams. Plenty of bag space, And I love the black and gold colour on the pram it makes it look so luxury. Both girls love it!

Purchased in April 2021 for $649.99.

Excellent product

Excellent product! We gave this product to our niece with newly born babay and a 1 and half year old child, So its perfect for them. She loved it. We're very happy with thsi product.

Safety

Dot Raeasked

Hi there, just wondering what the return policy is? As we can't test it before we buy. Thanks

Vanda S.
Vanda S.

You can test it (indoors only)and if you change your mind you have 9 months for a full refund if returned within original packaging. But honestly I don’t think you’ll be returning it. My previous pram was a well known brand which I paid a ridiculous price for, now I wish I had just purchased a Babybee! Good luck.

Hi Dot Rae,

Vanda is correct - on all counts! ;)

We offer free returns within 9 months of purchase, allowing you to carefully set-up and test the pram at home (indoors) and if you decide it's not the perfect pram for you, you simply re-pack it as it came in its original packaging (we have a video to show you how) and drop it off at your nearest post office with the label we'll send you.

Our return rate is currently at less than 1% so we have no doubt you'll love the pram but just in case the option to return is there for you, no questions asked!

You can read the full details of the return policy here: https://bit.ly/2YcOSCK

If you've got any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!

Cheers,

Andy :)

Dot Rae

Amazing, thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it out :)

Candice Haines
Candice Hainesasked

Hi,
Does the handlebar of this pram adjust to accommodate differing heights of the person pushing it?

Alicia

No it doesn’t adjust to different heights .

Hi Candice,
Thanks for getting in touch.

Alicia is correct, the LUNA handlebar is not adjustable however it's height has been carefully selected (105cm) to be comfortable for both short and tall parents. You can measure this height against your bench or a chair to get an idea of how it will feel.

If you have any further questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Cheers,
Andy

Doha
Dohaasked

Can the Luna pram be converted to single when no longer needed as double ?

Babybee P.Babybee

Hi! Thanks for your question! No, the LUNA pram is a double pram, however if you would like the option of a pram that can be a single or a double, then I would recommend checking out our DUO2 which can be both: https://babybeeprams.com.au/products/duo2. Please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au if you have any other questions - we're here to help!

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers