Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna

See the Best Double Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babybee

Pros

Narrow design fits through doorways
Compact in car boots
Easy to steer
Simple folding mechanism

• Suitable for Running Yes (126) · No (115)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Jbru87
Jbru87Mid North Coast, NSW

Amazing side by side pram.

Purchased in for $649.99.

Fantastic Pram!

Where do I start? This is the second pram purchase we have made through Babybee and we have been wrapped both times! I would never contemplate another brand! The quality of materials used, the size, how light weight they are and easy to use is really second to none! I heavily researched prams before the birth of my first son and to me choosing the Babybee was a no brainer! I am so happy with both my purchases! Highly recommend!

Chloe
ChloeFar West, NSW

So inlove with my pram!!

Easy to steer even one handed
fits though all doors
for a double pram doesn’t take up much room in the car
comfy for the kids
Has so many seat positions to sitting up, to laying flat
The basket has so much room!
So smooth to push, even on rougher roads

Purchased in at Baby bee for $800.

Evelyn Boldt
Evelyn BoldtGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy we went with a side by side!

Large seat is comfortable for a tall or big toddler. Only possible critique is that the seat depth is quite shallow so occasionally it seems my son is sliding down.

FAVOURITE PRAM!

I absolutely love this double pram! It is so smooth and easy to use! My kids love it!! Highly recommend!! Will definitely be telling all my family and friends about it!

Purchased in for $700.

The perfect twin pram!

I have had this pram for approx 2 months now and yet to find fault in it. The pram performs great over different surfaces and I find it much easier to manoeuvre than my previous side by side pram. Having twins and a toddler I am often pushing the pram with just one hand and find it turns and moves with ease without any suspension issues.
My kids love the pram and I particularly love how aesthetically pleasing it is with the rose gold details.

Babybee P.BabybeeSend a private message

Great double pram for my toddler and newborn

Babybee P.BabybeeSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Samantha Sidiq
Samantha SidiqSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Two under Two!!

Purchased this after doing much research for an affordable but quality pram with good features for 2 under 2.
The pram is easy to clean, easy to use & my newborn loves his cocoon! You can easily wash or wipe its surfaces so great for spillages or toddlers messy feeds.
My 2 year old can be adjusted to any height and we’ve loved using it for an outing, taking to family/friends house just as it’s so convenient.
It takes seconds to take out of the car & pack when I need to duck to the shops for a quick fix.

Purchased in at Babybee for $665.

Georgia M.
Georgia M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Good Value, but you get what you pay for

Purchased in for $639.99.

Jess
JessHunter Region, NSW

A must have for two under two or twin mums!

The Luna is a game changer. I had another brand with the two seats In the tandem position but it wasn’t working. I was constantly moving seats on and off and this is one simple fold. I have also found the turning circle much easier to move around. My two also love sitting side by side. I wish I found this pram before I purchased my other one it would have saved me money and the hassle.

Perfect pram for our 2.5yo and newborn

We absolutely love our Luna for our family, I don't drive so this pram is very practical for me, it fits on public transport and through most doorways. Love it.

Purchased in for $799.99.

Really practical pram for our 2 kids

Baby bee Luna is very practical pram for our 3 year old and our newborn. We started using the bassinet insert but found the baby seems happier just in the pram itself on the lowest setting. Good amount of storage underneath and the pram is easy to manoeuvre.

Safety

Tamsin
Tamsin

Perfect pram

I bought this pram secondhand. Wish I had bought it earlier! It is amazing. A smooth ride, easy to push, high quality materials, everything you need in a pram. I've owned many different prams, this is the top one! Highly recommend

Horrible customer service

Had a major issue with one of the straps and just had the worst experience with them. Took forever to reply and when they did they were completely unhelpful. Biggest purchase regret ever! Even before I had these issues I wasn’t 100% happy with the pram.

Chantelle Lou
Chantelle Lou Illawarra, NSW

Lunalicious!!!

When researching prams the babybee Luna was second to none and it’s proved that! I love my Luna and I’d buy it ten times over. My baby’s love love it side by side my two year old can check on her baby brother.

Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.asked

I am loving my Luna just a couple of questions?

What pram caddy is best suited for this pram?
My pram has a bounce when pushing it, is this normal? I been used 3 times.

Annie
Annieasked

Hello, we will be flying domestic soon and was wondering whether the double pram has ever been checked in as hand luggage or how would you recommend transporting it on a plane? Thanks

Becky C.
Becky C.asked

Hi guys, huge huge fan of this pram! Wish I had it 6 months prior. Have never looked back.

Quick question - can the pram be taken apart to wash the seat? I want mine looking fresh again :s

Thanks - Becky

Babybee P.BabybeeSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Babybee representatives

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers