Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

Sturdy and easy to steer

So far we've been loving the Luna. Our tall toddler has so much room to grow and and little baby is able to lie flat and sleep. Their weight is distributed evenly and is so easy to push and steer. My favorite feature of all is the 5 point harness- absolute game changer. Even the wiggliest if toddlers wont stand a chance. Everyone is comfortable, toddler is happy he can still see out, baby is happy she can lie completely flat, hubby is happy to push as its a great looking pram, mum is happy that everyone else is happy :) well done BabyBee team- highly recommend.

Hannah

HannahPerth, WA

Safe and stylish for my twins!

The Luna is very lightweight and so smooth to steer. It is spacious for my twins but compact enough to fit easily in the car boot and through standard doors. Its so easy to put up and down I can do it one handed.

Purchased in October 2019 for $799.00.

Kelly B.

Kelly B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a great pram, we love it!

We love our new babybee Luna pram. It is very versatile & light. So easy to steer & move around. Love how both seats are independent & can be used for a new born & toddler too.

Purchased in October 2019.

Adam M.

Adam M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A strolling dream!

The way this design moves across all terrain is magnificent, its smoother than my own babys bottom, a very cruisey, easy on the wrist type
Of operation!
the suspension is amazing, Ive hit a few curbs and dents in the ground but have never had a problem
more comfortable than a cloud! Especially the cacoon, I cant recommend this product enough I always recommend LUNA to my friends and family!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Ababy Online store for $800.00.

Hey Adam,
Awesome to hear that you are loving your LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)
Team babybee

Emily B.

Emily B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Babybee luna beautiful and best pram ever!

I brought babybee to suit my newborn and 2 and a half year old. My newborn sleeps comfortably in it always and my two and a half year old fell asleep in it at the shops for the first time ever and slept just as well as in his bed. I was able to put all my shopping in the basket with ease and without disturbing the kids. The hood stretches right over so no bottle or teddy could fall out. Thankyou for making my life easier and doing it in style.

Purchased in July 2019.

Hey Emily,
We are thrilled to read that the LUNA has made your life easier! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Montanna

MontannaCentral Queensland, QLD

Best pram I have ever owned!!

The babybee Luna is by far the best pram I have ever owned! Steering is amazing and the price is definitely worth it :) you wouldnt be disappointed!!! My boys are 19 months and 10 weeks old, and they both sleep in their on our way back from the park :)

Purchased in August 2019 for $699.00.

Hey Montanna,
Wonderful to read that the LUNA is the perfect pram for your 19 months and 10 weeks old! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)
Team Babybee

The duck's nuts of prams with customer service to boot.

Purchased in September 2019 for $699.00.

Hey Stephanie,
We love your heading!! Thanks for taking the time to share your review and we are super happy to hear that you are enjoying your LUNA :)

Elena M.

Elena M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for twins

We spent a long time trying to find the best pram for our twins. Luna is definitely the best value, it is durable, very stylish, very manoeuvrable. Fits through doors and not too heavy. Very easy fold. Our girls are snug and safe.

Purchased in July 2019 for $799.00.

Hey Elena,
We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the ease of the LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)
Team Babybee

Review collected in partnership with Babybee

SarahD

SarahDFar West, NSW

A fantastic pram that we use daily!

We love our Luna. I use it on and off road and walk daily with my 2 children and 2 dogs in tow. A fantastic pram that we all love!

Purchased in October 2019 at Babybee for $699.00.

Hi Sarah,
We are thrilled to hear how the LUNA is fitting perfectly into your lifestyle :) Thanks for taking the time to share your review!

Kellie W.

Kellie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Confidence in solo trips!

the Luna is so easy to manoeuvre with one hand with both kids in the seat. Both babies fall asleep so it's so comfortable for them. Love it! It has made me so much more confident to leave the house with two children.

Purchased in September 2019 for $599.00.

Hi Kellie,
Brilliant to hear that the LUNA is making you much more confident to leave the house! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Game Changer

I could not be happier with the Luna. Upon arrival, the look and quality of the pram far exceeded my expectations.

As a mum of two (a toddler and a newborn) I was desperate to find a stress-free way to leave the house with both kids. My toddler loves sitting in the Luna which makes my life so much easier!

The Luna looks great, maneuvers amazingly well and is so practical i.e. the 10kg under storage basket. Perfect for walking and picking up groceries. We do not leave the house without our Luna!!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee for $599.00.

Hi Karen,
Awesome to hear that the LUNA is assisting in stress-free outings! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Montana R.

Montana R.Sydney, NSW

Awesome pram

The pram is so which I was worried it wasnt going to be. My two year old and newborn are so comfortable and I am very happy with this pram!

Purchased in September 2019 for $619.00.

Hi Montana,
Great to hear that you and your little ones are finding the LUNA to be comfortable! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)
Team Babybee

Extremely happy with this pram.

Pram is easy to use and get in and out of car. Super smooth to push. Best of many double prams Ive looked at. My older daughter loves it too.

Hi Dee,
Brilliant to read that you are finding the LUNA to be smooth and easy! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Jonas

JonasMurray Mallee, SA

Value for money for twins.

The pram is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and very simple to pack up. With all the extras as well, this was an easy decision on which pram to buy. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in September 2019 for $620.00.

Hi Jonas,
Wonderful to read that you are so happy with your LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Sharnelle

Sharnelle

Perfect Double Pram with style!

I absolutely love the babybee Luna. It's a great size and so light weight. Very aesthetically appealing and love the fact that I can cruise around with my toddler and newborn in style. Love the fact that there is so much storage space beneath the pram and moves in such great motion even using one hand. The best part for me was the affordable price. Highly recommend and ticks all the boxes for me !!!

Hi Sharnelle,
Brilliant to read that you are loving all of the features on your LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Katie T.

Katie T.Perth, WA

The perfect pram for twins!

After panicking about finding the right pram for newborn twins, as there isnt a great market selection, I came across the Luna which ticked every box and more!
Its smooth steering and beautiful design are just what we were looking for. It even fits in the boot of my Suzuki Swift which is amazing as it saves me buying a brand new car. Its super compact and easy to fold down. I absolutely love it! Would highly recommend to any mums of twins.

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee for $599.00.

Hi Katie,
Brilliant to read that the LUNA is the perfect pram for your twins and that it even fits into your compact boot! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Milica C.

Milica C.Sydney, NSW

Love the Luna!!

Wow!! Cant believe I didnt get one sooner! Light and easy to use. Basket on the bottom is a great size and looks stylish! Love it so far for a 3 and 1 year old. Yet to use it with the newborn cacoon.

Purchased in September 2019 for $599.00.

Hi Milica,
Wonderful to read how happy you are with your LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Lousynda

LousyndaCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect size

I absolutely love the luna! It's a great size, lightweight, looks great, great swivel and fits through a doorway... The only downside is if you need to fold it in a car park or rough surface as you do 99% of the time the materials can become damaged due to the folding position

Hi Lousynda,
Team Babybee

Love the Luna!! Highly recommend!

Hi Paula,

Shania

ShaniaWestern District, VIC

My Luna is amazing! It’s a must have in my life!

The Luna is so good on multiple surfaces, I could be walking the streets or doing a bush walk and the kids wouldn’t know the difference.
My 18 month old has never gone to sleep in any pram I have had (I’ve had a few) but not I’ve joking he fell asleep within 10mins of being in the pram. My kids look so comfortable in the Luna.

Purchased in September 2019 for $699.00.

Hi Shania,
Wonderful to read how happy you are with your LUNA and that your little ones are having no trouble nodding off whilst out and about in the pram! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)