Babybee Luna

Babybee Luna

• Suitable for Running Yes (66%) · No (34%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Helen - NanaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Comfort for Miss Lottie and Miss Amirah

Miss Lottie and Miss Amirah are cousins and are 7 mths apart and share the same residence, being Nana to two little ones I decided to buy a Babybee Luna Pram for when they are out together or shopping with Nan, this is the perfect gift for them. It’s lightweight and folds down perfectly to fit any car.. having a newborn and a 7mth old and having the luxury of have the cocoon and seat side by side is Perfect!!
Thank you for the BEST PRAM we have ever bought...

Purchased in January 2020 at babybee for $669.00.

Teri

TeriIllawarra, NSW

Love it

Easy to put together, easy to use, my son loves it he doesn’t want to get out of it! I love it can’t wait to use it with both my children

Purchased in February 2020.

Lexie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Inlove

I’m so happy with everything about this pram! It’s seats are spacious yet it’s lighter and easier to push then my previous single pram. My 19 month old who normally hates the pram gets so excited to go for walks in it and my newborn is so comfortable in the cocoon. Couldn’t recommend the Luna enough.

Purchased in January 2020 for $700.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Lexie! So glad you love your LUNA!!

Eves

EvesBrisbane

Best pram!

This pram is great for my toddler and 2 month old. The cacoon was excellent for when my daughter was a newborn. They both love sitting in the pram and sleeping as it’s cosy for them and very secure. Has everything I wanted in a pram. Very safe and reliable. Love the features and how easy it is to use and manoeuvre. Folds out and back in easily into our SUV boot. Definitely value for your money. I get compliments about the pram from other Mums. Fits every door I’ve tried entering and we’re often out of the house a lot during the week. It’s a must buy, you won’t be disappointed! The extras it comes with is a bonus too. Love it all

Purchased in January 2020.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for a great review of our LUNA!

Elizzybee

ElizzybeeNorthern Region, NSW

We’ve FINALLY found “The One”

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Prams & Strollers for $699.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thank you so much for your amazing review!! We're so glad you're loving your LUNA!

Emma

EmmaNew South Wales

Game changer!!

This is the second pram I’ve purchased over the last couple of years (most recently needing a double) once again Babybee have hit the nail on the head. My Luna is sleek, stylish and drives like a dream!! The Luna is lightweight and very easy to pop up/down and getting in/out of the car. Both of my children appear extremely cool, comfortable and relaxed whilst out and about.Would recommend a million times over!!
Babybee prams are affordable yet impeccable quality, you won’t regret!!

Purchased in January 2020 for $719.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks so much Emma... We're so glad you love your LUNA!!

Megan K.

Megan K.Murray Region, NSW

Stylish, practical pram

After a lot of research to find a pram for a 17 month old and newborn, I found the Luna. It comes with everything you need including a bassinet and rain cover. It’s really smooth and light to push and easy to fold up, fairly light for a double pram. I would highly recommend if your after a reasonably priced double pram!

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee for $699.00.

Thanks Megan! So glad to hear you love our LUNA

Love love love !

Amazing pram to push, extremely lightweight for a double pram. Fits my two kids perfectly, and a lot of room for them to grow into.
The bassinet attachment is great for my newborn.

Purchased in January 2020 for $699.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Glad to hear you're loving your LUNA as much as we do!! :)

It is everything I expected and more!!

My two year old fits perfectly in the Luna along with my newborn. I love that I can see there is plenty of room for them to grow in the future! The extras such as the cocoon and weather protection sheet is great quality!

Purchased in January 2020 for $699.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review Felicity :)

WOW! What a pram!

I wasn’t sure at the start to buy a pram that I’ve never seen in person and had a test ride. Once my pram arrived and we opened it we were so amazed oh how great the quality this pram was. It’s a pram we wouldn’t change for the world Espically for our twin boys and can’t wait to take with us everywhere. Our boys love the pram and when I see them happy and comfortable it makes me happy and money worth spent :)

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks Lhara, it's so nice to hear how thrilled you and your boys are with your LUNA!!

Very happy!! Loving the Luna and can now leave my house :)

So well priced and I own a Bugaboo so had low expectations.
I walk for hours and my toddler and 4 mth old are so comfortable they sleep every time.

Purchased in January 2020 for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for your review Vanessa! :)

Fantastic pram

I spent a lot of time looking into side-by-side prams & struggled to commit. I took the plunge with the Luna (knowing I could return it if it didn't suit) & I'm so glad I did. It's beautiful, sturdy without being too bulky & I love that the kids can lay completely flat. According to the website it should have been a similar size to the Valco Snap Duo once folded, however, the Luna took up much less space in our car boot so we can still fit shopping in.

Hi Han,
Wonderful to hear that you are loving your new wheels! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on the Babybee LUNA :)
Team Babybee

Exactly how it’s picured!

I love the Luna pram, it’s amazing quality and such a good buy. I love that it come with all the accessories and I didn’t have to find them. 10/10

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee for $600.00.

Hi Gabi,

Hadi

HadiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality, perfect design and easy

Pram’s performance is very nice. It’s very stable. Good shape and comfort materials.
It comes with a lot of free stuff like a cocoon, etc.
Just a little bit heavy for my wife.
Totally we are very happy with that.

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee for $599.00.

Hi Hadi,

Perfect Double Pram

I love my Luna i use it going shopping and for walking so easy and smooth to push i love the suspension my babies dont even know when i go over a bump or gutter my 2yr old and 3month old both look comfortable my 2yr old actually asks to go in the pram now. And the 5 point safety harness is so easy to do up compared to a my single pram which is a different brand.

Purchased in September 2019.

Hi Kali,
Team Babybee

Could not be happier with the Luna

This pram has been an absolute lifesaver. I can't rave about it enough or get over how practical it is. It fits through every doorway with ease. The manoeuvrability is so smooth & it's just easy and light to handle. It fits in our mid sized boot with an easy collapse. The sun shades are generous & so is the storage basket. It looks so high end and has been made from quality materials. It also comes with so many extras at no cost which is a huge bonus. This pram is going to stay with us for many years!

Hi Bella,

Very Happy

I have just received my Babybee Luna for my expected twins. I have been testing it out round my lounge room and love how it glides and so easy to put up and collapse. Loving the 5point harness as learning from my toddler trying to get a wriggling little one into a pram can be tonnes of fun especially with two to battle. The luggage basket it a little difficult to get into due to the centre bar, I will have to invest in a new nappy bag that will fit but not a deal breaker. Love how far the sun covers extend down over the seats, this was a real issue with my previous pram so very happy. Overall a happy customer. Even my husband has found it easy to handle

Purchased in January 2020 at Babybee for $599.00.

Babybee P.Babybee

Thanks for the feedback Sim, it's great to hear you're a happy customer :)

Kiara

KiaraPerth, WA

Beyond Ahhhmazing best pram

Purchased in December 2019 at Babybee for $619.00.

Hi Kiara,
Wonderful to hear that you are loving your LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Zoe

ZoePilbara, WA

Perfect

I brought this for my almost 3 year old n 1 year old I've had lots of prams my son gets to the point he won't sit in a pram. But this one he asks to go in it and loves it it's amazing
Fits through normal door. Walks amazing and so easy to push

Hey Zoe,
Great to hear that you are enjoying the LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

rename

renameGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great quality, amazing price

Hey There,
Wonderful to hear that you are enjoying the LUNA! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)