5Babybee Luna

98% · 5586 · 1%
Safety
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Narrow design fits through doorways
Compact in car boots
Easy to steer
Simple folding mechanism

AshleaL
AshleaLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Baby Bee Pram is a winner

We bought this pram for our twins and its been perfect. Couldnt be happier!
So easy to fold down and super light to get in and out of the car. Show details ·  1
Kate R.
Kate R.

Luna Double - cannot fault it

I am so impressed with our Luna double. I have newborn twins and did my research, buying this early on. The newborn cocoons are so plush and cosy, and the pram in general looks so luxe. The coverage with the sun shades is amazing, great for protection from sun and peeking eyes. The thing I was worried about was not having the babies facing me, however the window to see them is great and this has not been an issue. I am a keen walker and this pram is going the distance. The pram arrived so quickly too. I cannot recommend this pram enough, so happy with our purchase! Show details ·  1
Sophia
Sophia

Great for twins

It moves very smoothly, easy to maneuver with one hand. Works well over various terrain. Love the foot brake but would prefer it to the side for easier access. Show details ·  1
Elena Mariño
Elena Mariño

Highly recommend!

Absolutely fantastic double pram! Perfect for my 2 under 1 Show details ·  1
Natasha
NatashaCentral West, NSW
  Fair Incentive

The happiest of customers!

The Luna is an absolute dream! It has by far made our journey with having twins so easy! It is simple to put up and down and still leaves us with boot space in our small car.
It is so durable and versatile moving across all terrains which is perfect for us as we live a very rural life and can move the twins comfortably on our families property.

I also enjoy that it comes with the feet warmer extensions as we live in a cold climate which at times can snow so we have no restrictions to being outside.

We will definitely recommend this pram in the future to any of our families and friends who may have two children who need to be in a pram! Show details ·  1

Kelly L.
Kelly L.

Easy!

Love the size and ease of use, would recommend for sure. Show reply
Alma
AlmaPerth, WA3 posts
Jalal A.
Jalal A.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great pram, must buy

I believe this pram is ideal as it folds into one not needing to undo or take apart, so it fits in my car perfectly as I have a seven seater
It’s great and moves very smoothly and comfortably very lightly
The babies love it as I have twins and I could use this pram straight away (as in taking babies home from the hospital)
The pram is very narrow it fits in most door as it’s only 80cms wide Show details ·  1
Safety
Rima Darwich
Rima DarwichSydney, NSW2 posts

Best pram experience

I've gone through a few prams already and grateful for babybee luna for being not too bulky easy to manoeuvre and light weight pram that also comes with a new born cocoon. So happy with this pram it has everything I need. Show reply
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great value for a twin pram

Such great value for twins, better than other side-by-side options in market. The pram is really easy to fold up and open, with lots of storage underneath. It doesn't have the ability to change the seats to face-in, or add capsules but not having these adds to the simplicity of the design and ease of folding up and down. And it looks great, just like in the advertised pictures. Show details ·  1
Sally M.
Sally M.

AMAZING - highly recommend

I love my Luna! I love that my daughters can sit side by side, it moves smoothly especially over humps. I previously spent 2k on a single pram with a different brand and wish I had found babybee earlier, but the Luna was so reasonably priced for the amazing quality! My children sit and lay so comfortably in the pram and love going for walks in it. Definitely always recommend this pram to friends who are expecting a second child and recommend this brand to anyone needing a great quality pram! Show details ·  1
AWiss
AWiss

I love our double pram!

I love the BabyBee Luna! We’ve been using it with our twin girls and it’s great for getting around. It’s super easy to set up every time we use it. It’s super easy to steer wherever we go. It fits between most doorways. Such a treat for getting around. Show details ·  1
Ilie
IlieMelbourne2 posts

Great Pram for a Tall Toddler

We love our Luna Double!
My VERY tall 2.8yr old fits in it along side my 11 week old.
After testing almost every double pram on the market, we couldn't find one that would fit my toddler and thought we would take a change on the Luna after reading the reviews.
I couldn't be happier with the outcome, My original pram is a very high end pram and they level up the same in comparison. The only thing I'd prefer is if they had more accessories like a phone holder, drink holder, caddy etc to suit but otherwise its well worth it! Show details ·  1
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Nicole M
Nicole M

Ticks all of the boxes!

I went searching the market for a double pram that wasn’t too big, wasn’t too heavy, had a bassinet option, good storage and was good value for money. This pram ticks every one of those boxes! After using for a few months, it’s pretty smooth and comfortable on different terrain and the fabrics are wearing well. As a bonus, for a side-by-side pram isn’t too big. Very pleased with this purchase! Show reply
Mum of 3
Mum of 3

Great pram for growing family

Amazing pram, fits my large three year old and small 18month old. I was concerned about the width of the double seats but it easily fits through most door ways. Navigated through heart of Sydney and public transport easily. Comes with great covers and extras that are easy to use.
Only negative so far is the seat liners move around and get caught up if the child moves and the harness pads fall off very easy - we lost one on our travels. Show details ·  1

Hi all,
Can this Luna twin pram change to children facing towards parents (instead of facing outward to the world)? Thanks!

Jordyn
Jordyn

Can only face outwards. Does have a big hood though which I found was good to cover my babies to be able to have sleeps / keep people away

Babybee   DM

Hi Jill, Jordyn is correct in their answer. Our LUNA can't have the seats parent facing, they are fixed in the world facing position.

Cheers,
Shannon

Thank you!

Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.

I am loving my Luna just a couple of questions?

What pram caddy is best suited for this pram?
My pram has a bounce when pushing it, is this normal? I been used 3 times.

Annie
Annie

Hello, we will be flying domestic soon and was wondering whether the double pram has ever been checked in as hand luggage or how would you recommend transporting it on a plane? Thanks

Features

• The forward-facing seats allow your bubs to look out at the world.
  • The pram collapses uses a one-step fold, which saves time and hassle when you’re out and about.
  • A lightweight aluminium frame is easy to push, while remaining resilient.
  • All-wheel suspension helps allow for a smooth ride, absorbing shocks and keeping the ride for your bub comfy. -
  • A 5-point harness system, one-touch foot brake, locking front wheels and arm bars contribute to the safety of this double pram for your babies.
  • The use of vegan leather trim makes this pram vegan friendly.
  • The features of the pram can be adjusted independently for each seat, such as ventilation and recline options.
  • An extra large basket for the under-seat storage is convenient for storing both baby and parent’s belongings.

Points of Praise

• There was a landslide of praise for the Babybee Luna from reviewers who loved their new pram. Most of all, reviewers appreciated how compact and convenient the pram was - it was able to fit easily through a regular doorway, until most side-by-side double prams. It also fit into car boots with ease.
  • Easy to steer and lightweight to push. The pram also offers a smooth and comfortable ride for bubs due to superior suspension. The pram was able to traverse a variety of terrains easily, including uneven pathways and grass.
  • It’s comfortable for bubs to be transported in the Babybee Luna, especially when using the newborn insert.
  • Easy to both assemble and collapse with the simple folding mechanism.
  • The pram was reported to be a great combination for a newborn and a toddler, as they could easily interact with each other in their prams.
  • The extra large basket was appreciated by reviewers, who stated that it was great for storing both belongings and shopping.

Points to consider

• The Babybee Luna is compatible with a bassinet, but not with a capsule.
  • You can’t pop your handbag on the handlebar, as it will slip off. However, a handlebar bag can be purchased as an optional add-on as part of an accessory pack.
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers and Double Prams & Strollers