5Babybee Rover 2019
Part of Babybee Rover  4.9 (2,284)

Babybee Rover 2019

4.9 (1,161)
Manoeuvrability
4.9 (1,172)
4.8 (1,186)

Since April 1st 2019, Babybee has offered reviewers the chance to win $50 off the purchase price of their pram by posting a review regarding their pram. The winner is drawn monthly and does not matter if the review may be positive or negative. Reviewers that had their review published from this period may have received this incentive. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Babybee Rover › 20191,291 reviews
Bec Byron
Bec ByronVICWestern District, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 2019

It is perfect, can’t wait till bub arrives to use it!

The pram is everything I hoped for and more! I can’t wait to show it off when bub arrives, I already want to take it out walking empty haha
I’ll be out and about every day with the Rover!! Show details ·  1
Luke
Luke

Not amazing

I’m guessing most people have written reviews before actually using it , front wheels bind up on any slight bump and drive me mad much better Parms on the market for less money Show details
Louise
LouiseQLDFar North Queensland, QLD10 posts

Great sized basinette

Had a lot of use from this pram my baby is now six months and the basinette is a lovely big size not a ridiculous skinny one many prams have. It's well padded and comfortable. I got a new mattress for mine that fit perfectly. The pram goes across grass without any issues. It's pretty sturdy. Not the most lightweight but I can see this will come in handy when toddlers are heavier etc. Show reply
Sarah
SarahNSWMid North Coast, NSW
Smithkt87
Smithkt87QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing value for money!

This is easily the best thing I’ve ever purchased! It’s perfect in almost all ways, with a few minor improvements needed. Firstly, the wind vent on the bassinet needs some way of staying down, as it has a habit of lifting slightly and letting the sun shine onto the baby’s head. The hood on the pram also has a bad habit of dropping back a notch, and could do with a more firm fixing. The bassinet has a great design with little rubber legs to rest it on the ground when putting it in the car etc, however the chair / pram doesn’t. Therefore, the back gets dirty or wet. Overall though we’d buy one again and 100% recommend to friends. Show details ·  1
Virginia
VirginiaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Steph
Steph
Summer S.
Summer S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  2019

good value but not amazing

decent pram but could have more space in the basket. also would help to have another option for the seat to be sitting more upright. Now bub is 12 months he doesn't like how laid back the highest setting is. also it took up way too much space in my boot. Show details ·  1
Kristy
Kristy
Steve
SteveVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Manoeuvrability
Cara Delarue
Cara DelarueNSWSydney, NSW9 posts

Very Stylish

Very stylish, so easy to push, the pram has suspension and a lot of room in the bottom storage basket. I absolutely love the newborn attachment that is the bassinet. Very comfortable to push. Show reply
Anna
AnnaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Love our Pram

My sister loved her pram so much that I bought the same product. We both love this product. I have used my pram on several hiking & beach adventure trips to Wilsons Prom. My baby/ now toddler is very comfortable and happy in his pram Show details ·  1
Emily
Emily

Wasted money

I do believe I ended up with a faulty pram.
I purchased this rover 2019 after pushing my friends babybee duo pram around. I thought it ran so smoothly. I was sold.
However the rover disappointed. The clips to fold up the frame jam up. I struggle to fold and open the pram. I messaged customer service about this and was told it’s normal for the pram to jam.
The rover does not seem to go very well on surfaces like grass and sand.
I have now purchased another pram from a different brand because the rover caused me to much frustration. Show details
Keryn
KerynNSWSydney, NSW
  Verified 2019

Love it

I bought the limited edition colour and I love it. Moves around easy and is easy to put together and get in and out of the car. Came with two different seats which have been really good when the baby is sleeping and when she wants to be up looking around Show details ·  1
Maeva
MaevaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Loving our pram!

Very happy we didn't listen to our friends and bought the usual big brands pram that are the same but more expensive and not necessarily Australian owned. Our little boy has had countless naps in the bassinet and has now transitioned to the stroller seat very smoothly. We take our pram everywhere, and never had any issue so far. Best purchase ever, we have even recommended it to strangers that asked about our pram (and friends too of course)! Show details ·  1

Ankita S.
Ankita S. · Rover 2019

Is Rover 2019 bassinet compatible with Babybee duo 2 and 3 frame ?

Kylie
Kylie

I am not sure. I would check their website

Babybee   DM

Hi Ankita! The Rover range seats and bassinets are not compatible with the Duo range. Kind regards,
Jess

Christopher M.
Christopher M. · Rover 2019

Hi,

Is the rover3 bassinet compatible with the rover 2?

SAMK
SAMK · Rover 2019

I have a rover but expecting baby number 2 so looking into the duo.
My question is, will my rover seats fit into a duo frame? As I don’t want to double up if not needed.

Babybee   DM

Hi there! Congratulations with Baby #2 on the way! Unfortunately, the Rover and DUO frames are completely different and the parts are not interchangeable.
Please us know if you have any other questions , we're here to help! :)
Cheers,

Babybee Rover3 (2021)4.9
Babybee Rover 2017
  • Discontinued
Babybee Rover 20174.0
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $649$999.99$599
Seating TypeSingleSingleSingle
Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg20 kg20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolidSolid
Weight13 kg7.8 kg11 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)3 year(s)2 year(s)
Folded Dimensions45 x 58 x 87 cm32 x 58 x 80 cm50 x 58 x 78 cm