Babybee Rover 2019

Babybee Rover 2019

I love the Rover Pram

A friend recommended this pram, she had the 2017 Rover, when I went to order the Rover online in November 2018, we had to wait for the 2019 stock as there was no more stock of the 2017 Rover. I was very tempted to look elsewhere for a pram as the ETA was March 2019, my baby was due 4th March. The pram arrived 3 days before our baby was born, other than having to wait for so long, I have no issues with this pram. It's very easy to manivor, easy to collapse down and very light to lift in and out of the car.

Great pram, exceeded expectations

Just received my Rover 2019 and setting it up was so simple. My dad and I did it in about 20 mins. I have the bassinet/stroller combo and so easy to switch between. I tested it on paving, concrete, carpet and lawn with my 4 year old nephew sitting in the stroller and was super impressed. I had heard that it is a heavy pushing pram but I have found it great! My 2 year old niece fits in perfect and can get in and out easy. The liner in both bassinet and stroller are super soft. We ordered this pram with it in mind we could return it if we found something better but we are going to keep it. So affordable and we are really happy with it!!

Purchased in April 2019 for $750.00.

Hi Abbey, thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review and so happy to hear the Rover exceeded your expectations and didn't take long for you & your Dad to put together! We designed this new model based on customer feedback and can't wait for new parents to discover how great this pram really is! Happy Praming!! - Babybee Team

Perfect Pram for all sized people

I am very impressed with the performance of this pram. It feels so soft and comfy.
Putting it together was a breeze. The weight of the pram is perfect for small people.

Purchased in March 2019 for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review and posting a photo of how you have set it up. We love it when customers share their story of our prams. Great to hear it was a breeze to put together and how comfy it is, comfort means sleep for babies!! Please stay in touch - The Babybee Team

Such an amazing pram!!

We purchased the Rover 2019 back in February and we are so happy with it! My husband loves taking our daughter out in the pram and we have receive so many positive comments and questions about it (even one on Saturday at a wedding). We always recommend the Rover to people when they ask because we feel that the quality and style of this pram is incredible for the price! We purchased the pram without the bassinet as our daughter was already 4 months old but if you are looking to purchase a pram while you are pregnant definitely consider the Rover as the accessories (bassinet, toddler buggy board, capsule attachments) really do allow the pram to grow with your baby. Although we haven't sat our 4 year old son in it he still fits based on the dimensions of the extra large canopy so we know this pram will last our daughter till she is around 4 years old too. The basket is a good size and the pram is so easy to fold and assemble and if the seat is separated from the frame the pram fits in the boot of our Fiat 500c. Overall this pram ticks all the boxes and is so well priced for a pram stylish high end pram.

Purchased in February 2019 for $649.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Wow Liz! Thank you so much for such an amazing review and with such great detail. We do have a lot customers asking us about whether the pram fits in small boots of cars and if an older child fits in the seat and this is one they can read and know that it does! This will help new parents on finding out how great this pram really is! Stay in touch - The Babybee Team

Such a stylish pram

Absolutely love this pram 5*
From all the amazing accessories to how easy it is to put up!
Storage underneath is more than enough! So easy to move from bassinet to toddler seat
Can’t recommend enough

Purchased in April 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
What a great review Rebecca, thank you for sharing with us, so happy you love the Rover, we secretly love it too ;-) Happy praming! - The Babybee Team

Awesome

Still waiting for our little man to arrive but even just the process of ordering and putting the pram together has been awesome. So so easy to assemble and the quality shines through. Heaps of nifty little accesories are all included, seat cover/ handle organiser etc. Super easy to move and turn, lightweight and no fuss to change between bassinet and toddler seat. Heaps
Of different seating positions. All in all the whole buying experience and the quality of the pram itself is fantastic. Not to mention half the price of anything else in the stores and much better looking. Cannot WAIT to take our little man for a spin when he is here.

Purchased in February 2019 at Babybee for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi there Elliet, we really value our customers feedback. We are so happy to hear you love it and thanks for an awesome review! - PK

Couldn't live without it!

Very easy to use
Storage underneath is a decent size and doesn't make the pram feel heavy even if it's full
The bassinet has a beautiful material nice and soft for baby and is spacious enough to have blankets in

Purchased in January 2019 for $799.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Thanks for the review Marie-Eve, so glad you love it! -Emily

Great value for money, very happy with my pram!

The prams performance on different surfaces is great, I've taken it for walks on gravel surfaces and it is still smooth. I think my baby girl is very comfortable in the pram, she pretty much sleeps straight through when I am pushing her around.

Purchased in March 2019 for $699.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Natalie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We're so glad to hear that you and your little one are loving your ROVER. Wishing you many happy adventures out and about together. Enjoy! -Emily

Love at first sight!

I am extremely impressed with my Babybee Rover 2019 pram. It is very smooth to push, light and easy to use. I am still waiting on the arrival of my first child so I havent been able to use it outside of the house. I cannot foresee any issues with this pram. I have also had a lot of compliments from family and friends and I love the sleek design.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Thanks Emma :) And all the best with the arrival of your little one, such an exciting time for you! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future. -Emily

Amazing! Love it!

It’s so stylish! Also very light and easy to manoeuvre. Easy to assemble (did it whilst I was 40 week pregnant w no trouble). Matearials are soft and excellent quality! Highly recommend it!

Purchased in March 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Thanks Alex and great work on the set-up at 40wks, go you! All the best with the arrival of bub, such an exciting time :) -Emily

Can't be more happy!

Light weight, compact, easy to assemble and take apart, great movement, convenient accessories, great for going on walks, easy to push up hills, and most importantly my baby loves it!

Purchased in February 2019 at BabyBee for $749.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Thanks Bella, glad to hear you and bub are loving your new wheels! -Emily

I absolutely LOVE My ROVER 2019! Its the Best.

It’s the classiest pram so far! The whole pram screams quality about it & the price is so affordable. I Love both the bassinet & toddlerseat. Has all you need in assesories & love the fact that my husband doesn’t need to bend but can comfortably roll the pram without discomfort, because of the easily adjustable handle. The pram manoeuvres easily. All the materials feels like high quality & the soft inside reversible plush material feels so soft & luxurious. It was well worth the wait. Love it!

Ease of Packing & Storage
Ohhh shucks Anica, you're making us blush! It's lovely to hear that you're so happy with your ROVER. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :) -Emily

So underrated! Love it

I am Very satisfied all ‘round! This pram is super stylish, but very practical, light and easy to maneuver. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pram from birth onwards.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review Brooke :) -Emily

Bees knees

Couldn’t be happier with this pram, so easy to purchase, set up and use. The suspension makes manoeuvres in different terrain less bumpy, such as getting up and down our front steps. Each time our Bub has been in the pram he has fallen asleep easily and the options for the canopy has allowed us to keep him in light or shade.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Oh what a sweetie! Thanks for sharing Emily, he's divine! So glad he falls straight to sleep, that's going to make life heaps easier for you :) Enjoy, -Emily

Perfect in every way

The Babybee prams is spacious and very smooth to steer.
It also has a large spacious basket on the bottom to fit everything in
Would recommend this pram to friends and family

Great product.

Wheels are super smooth.
The suspension is great. Only problem is not easy to lift up when it is folded. Otherwise all Perfect!
I can see my daughter loves it!
Best pram ever!

Purchased in March 2019 for $649.00.

Loving it!

Baby too small so far for pram seat but the bassinet is great and so comfy.
Pram is so easy to collapse and put up and very smooth and amazing to push around.

Purchased in March 2019.

Rover returned - poor build quality

I wanted to love this pram - it had all the features including style. I could forgive its extra weight but not the unstable ride.

On our first trip, down the road to a Cafe the frame made a constant rattling sound being pushed on smooth pavement, on any rough surface this sound was louder.

Testing at home on polished wood floors frame jolted when pushing and front right wheel lifted off ground. When front wheel returned to ground it would spin causing frame to shake.

I returned the pram expecting a replacement for the fault before being informed this was part of the design. I have owned prams with suspension before so understand movement in the frame, but this level was far more than you would reasonably expect.

Sadly disappointed in this company.

Purchased in December 2018 for $600.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage
Hi Felicity, We genuinely appreciate your feedback and I can see that you were able to return your pram for a refund which is great! As much as we aim for 100% customer satisfaction we understand that different families have different preferences and requirements. With tens of thousands of happy customers across the country, we 100% stand behind the quality of our products all of which have passed the rigorous Australian Standards testing for both safety and durability. All prams and strollers will feel slightly different to use and push and with all the kilometres you're going to travel it's important that you end up with one that you love! Wishing you and your family all the best :) -Emily

Value for money

Quality product, solid yet light weight. Attachments are hassle free and easy to use. Excellent value for money. looks good and functional. Easy to manoeuvre and has everything you could want in a top of the line pram at a fraction of price.

Purchased in March 2019 for $749.00.

Amazing Pram!

Great Pram, very sturdy and easy to handle.
Love all the features and the softness of materials used.
Highly recommend great price and Australian owned company
Easy to assemble and put down in car

Purchased in March 2019 for $800.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

How has this pram gone when you have taken it onto grass? I will be attending lots of footy matches so interested to know how people have found it pushing it on grass. Thanks in advance.
I can’t say I’ve taken it on the grass as of yet! SorryHi Sarah, thanks for asking! Our prams have been designed for urban living so footpaths, shops and local parks are ideal surfaces. When it comes to off-road and uneven terrain which some grassed areas can be, they can definitely handle it, it just won't feel as comfy for you or bub as a 3 wheeled jogging stroller would with much larger wheels. It's really the front swivel wheels that may become the issue rather than the rear. And the same is true for all strollers with smaller front swivel wheels less than 18cm diameter. You will need to lock the front wheels so they can't swivel however even when locked they won't handle the bumps and potholes in grassed areas like a larger wheel would. Our new Aeroglide wheels are made for a new type of rubber that offers a more cushioned ride than regular EVA wheels so you'll notice that they wear much better and stay looking newer for far longer. They're also puncture proof which is a big plus! Hope this helps answer your question! - The Babybee Team

Rover 2019
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationConvertible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Weight13 kg