Babybee Rover 2019

Babybee Rover 2019

Ellishia

Ellishia

Love!

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Absolutely love it!

I havent had my baby yet but I am so excited to take him for walks in this pram. Its easy to set up and break down. I have used it around the house so much and hoping it is just as good when there is a baby in it. I feel the sizing is really good. Its not overly bulky which I find a lot of prams are. Absolutely love it and hope my baby boy does too.

Purchased in October 2019.

Hi There,
We are pleased to read that you are already enjoying the ROVER around the house! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Best choice

Fast shipping, good price, easy to assemble, has everything needed, reasonable weight, perfect wheels function. I am so glad that I bought this pram. Havent found anything to complain. My baby is happy to stay in it.

Purchased in September 2019 for $769.00.

Hi Sunny,
We are thrilled to read how happy you are with your choice of ROVER! Thanks for sharing your feedback :)
Team Babybee

The Range Rover of prams.

Absolutely obsessed with my rover pram. Such a beautiful and stylish looking pram but so much practically. The basket underneath is big enough for me to store everything I need for a days outings. The bassinet feels amazing and my son sleeps easy in it. Could not recommend this enough to other mums.

Hey Mel,
We are super happy to read that you are calling our pram the Range Rover of prams! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Amber

AmberNorthern Region, NSW

Stylish, Stunning, Perfect!

Purchased in September 2019 at Babybee Website.

Hi Amber,
We are thrilled to read how much you are loving your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Falaula s.

Falaula s.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, sleek, comfortable and affordable! ROVER 2019

Easy to put together, very sleek looking and comfortable for bub, easy and smooth when out and about in town, but most of all affordable!! Best purchase so far! Thank you!

Purchased in October 2019 at Babybee website for $790.00.

Hi There!
Great to hear that you are finding the ROVER smooth and easy to use! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

michellek

michellekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

This is my 2nd pram for my second child and can say my previous pram was much better. Its definitely not compact and takes up most of my car boot. Also compared to my other pram its a little clumsy to fold and in two parts. On carpet was beautiful but once we went outside started to rattle. Also be aware of the return policy, once you take it on any surface apart from carpet they will not accept it back

Purchased in January 2019.

Exact same pram but cheaper from Baby Bunting called Panorama

I recently bought the Rover trying to support an Australia company but found the exact same product in baby bunting under another brand. I mean identical I put both prams side by side and the baby bunting one is $100 less. After reading the babybee website again, they are definitely not Australian designed, and they just import them from china. The lady in baby bunting told me yes other brands have it I guess I thought I would buying some unique.

Am I happy with the purchase, if you are looking for a cheaper pram that looks good, but slightly flimsy and bulky, then yes. However I wish I just saved $100 and went straight to baby bunting..

Purchased in March 2019 for $749.99.

Babybee P.Babybee

Excellent value and very stylish!

Purchased in September 2019 for $649.00.

Hey There,
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Chloe

ChloeFar West, NSW

First time mum and Im In love! Its perfect

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Hi Chloe,
It brings us so much joy to read how happy you are with your Babybee experience!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Mandy Robert

Mandy RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pram Heaven!

I am so happy with the Rover. Its handles like a dream. So easy to manoeuvre and handles well on all terrains. Bubs sleeps so peacefully while out and about.

Purchased in September 2019 for $750.00.

Hi Mandy,
Brilliant to read that you are finding the ROVER is a dream to use! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Alex Q.

Alex Q.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great with two kids

We love the Rover with the add on buggy board, we are able to go anywhere with my 9 month old and 4 year old.
The hood is a great length ensuring my child is out of the sun and the uv attatchment provides a great sleeping environment being dark and protected from the sun and insects.

Hi Alex,
We are thrilled to read how happy you are with your choice of ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your review and these awesome pics :)

Love the pram.

I'm yet to use the pram as baby is due in December.
At first I was hesitant to buy something of that value online without evening seeing it but after reading the reviews and watching the videos online I was comfortable buying online. The return policy of 90 days is perfect to test it out at home. Once it arrived I set it all up, it did take me ages to do but I blame baby brain for that. It functions like it should, easy to move around and even test drove it in the boot of the car, Fits perfect. I purchased the grey and its a perfect colour, good strong materials and overall very happy with my purchase. I have also highly recommended it to a friend who has a baby due in Feb.

Purchased in October 2019 for $754.00.

Hi Sam,
Brilliant to read that you are already loving your ROVER! We are sure that you will love it, even more, when bub arrives :)
Thanks for taking the time to share your review!
Team Babybee

Looks good, but functionally flawed

The suspension is good, and it performs well on different terrains. Baby is comfortable, although recline is awkward for sleeping with the knees raised above torso.
The liner keeps slipping down and won’t stay in place. The brake bar is in an awkward position and I keep kicking my toes.
It is still large when collapsed and takes up the majority of my car boot. Removing the seat prior to collapsing is awkward.
The covers on the harnesses keep sliding off.
It looks good and is made of good quality materials.

Purchased in August 2019 for $670.00.

Hi There,
We are sorry to hear that the ROVER is not proving to be the perfect fit for you. If there is anything that we can do to make your experience with the pram easier, please do contact us at hello@babybeeprams.com.au
Best,

Tal2019
Tal2019
Ange

AngeGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing Babybee!

As first time parents, buying a pram we'd never tried or even seen was extremely scary. Babybee's free returns policy removed the risks and allowed us to purchase with confidence. We are in love, with the price, look, function and storage of our Babybee! The team were quick to respond to any questions we had and took onboard our recommendations for possible future accessories. We could not recommend Babybee any higher!!! Thank you for making the plunge into parenthood that little bit easier!

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,056.00.

Hey Ange,
Wonderful to read that we could help during your plunge into parenthood and that you are enjoying your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Elizabeth345

Elizabeth345Sydney, NSW

Great Pram, so easy to use!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $650.00.

Hi Elizabeth,
Brilliant to hear that you are stoked with your ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)

Joshua Kearvell

Joshua KearvellSouth Australia

15 Years In The Making

After 15 years and many highs and lows, we are expecting our first baby in January 2020! So many things on the checklist to buy and choose from. When it came to the pram though, the decision was easy. We found the Babybee Rover 2019 online and LOVED IT! We were so happy with the ordering process, ongoing customer service and of course the pram itself! It was easy to assemble and operate. For the price, the quality and features are just amazing. We are so happy and can't wait for our little girl to travel around in it. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in September 2019 for $749.00.

Hi Joshua,
Wow, 15 years, congratulations! We are so happy that you have chosen the ROVER for your new arrival :)
Thanks for taking the time to share your review!

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Top pram - Amazing value for money

We couldn’t be happier with our Babybee pram. In such a saturated market, we were overwhelmed with options but decided on the babybee as it seemed like the best value for money with all the inclusions and we weren’t wrong! It was so simple to put together (even my husband could do it!) and it’s so smooth to push. It’s also easy to fold up and get in and out of the car. Thanks Babybee!

Hey Sarah,
We are super glad to hear that you found that Babybee stood out amongst the saturation and that you are loving it! Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)

Larah

LarahMid North Coast, NSW

Simply amazing

I searched around for months looking for the perfect pram and I have found it, and will recommend to anyone asking,
I love seat is big and comfy and lays flat, the suspension is great for all surfaces and easy to get up steps or gutters, the pram is so easy to manoeuvre over all surfaces and around shops, the pram liner is great quality and easy to clean, I love how easy it is to use the the sun shade cover just clip it on and go, every thing is just so easy to use extending the handle putting the seat up and down,
Over all in love with this pram!!

Purchased in September 2019 for $649.00.

Hi Larah,
It's wonderful to read about how much you are enjoying the ROVER! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback :)
Team Babybee

Beautiful pram, so easy to set up!

I was close to buying a different pram on Amazon before I found this pram. It looks so much better, especially with the leather trims. And it was cheaper, too! When I received it, it was even better in person. It comes disassembled, but it took about 5 minutes to put together with no trouble. It's smooth running and maneuverable, and the materials all have a premium feel to them.
Baby is still on the way, but our cat loves it!

Purchased in September 2019 at BabyBee for $749.00.

Hey Mitch,
Great to hear that you stumbled across Babybee at the right time and that you guys (Including kitty) are already enjoying the ROVER!
Thanks for taking the time to share your review :)