Babybee Rover3 (2021)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Babybee

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (67) · No (30)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Demi
DemiDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect pram in every way

This pram is perfect in every way. It’s affordable, stylish and comfortable for both Mum & bub. It fits into my small hatchback and is super light to lift. The pram’s wheels & suspension are great & adapts well to all terrains. I had this pram for my first child 5 years ago in which I sold after she out grew it. After researching all prams, I have chosen the babybee again for my second Bub & I have not been disappointed. The delivery was quick. My partner was also impressed with the purchase we had made so that’s another win. Thanks babybee.

Purchased in September 2021.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

So trendy

Very satisfied with the prams performance.
Great Suspension.
Looks super cosy and the basinet part is ideal for a newborn.
Plenty of added extras, the sun protection in the basinet being our favourite!

Purchased in September 2021.

Very happy with purchase

Bought the bundle that includes the Maxi-Cosi car capsule and adaptor set. Very satisfied with how the pram performs on different surfaces. The brake is easy to apply and once you get the hang of it the pram is easy to fold up and down. Assembly and instructions were easy for my pregnant brain to handle. . Handle slightly low for my partner (1.97m) but in line with height for most other prams. The basket underneath has quite a lot of space and the handle bar bag has a deceptive amount of space for smaller items. Baby finds pram bassinet and capsule very comfortable, sleeps easily in both.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,403.00.

Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

Just love it

Happy with this pram it's easy to use . Light weight,. Fits easy in my boot . Easy to put together just prefect pram not to small has all extras you may need or want

Purchased in August 2021 at Babybee for $800.00.

Find out how Babybee Rover3 (2021) compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great value but some room for improvement

Purchased in September 2021 for $754.99.

SelinaM
SelinaMSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best pram I’ve ever used!!

I fell in love with Babybee’s just from photos, demo videos and other peoples reviews so as soon as I could, I made the purchase of the Rover 3 and its safe to say, I am obsessed! My bub is yet to make an arrival, however I love the pram so much and really wanted to test it out so I’ve been using it with my nephew. The pram is so easy to push and moves so smoothly over different surfaces, from grass to gravel to concrete! My nephew (now 1) looks so comfy in it and never fights being in it! The suspension is the best I’ve come across and I’ve test driven many prams! The Rover 3 is honestly the best pram on the market and it’s super affordable!

Purchased in September 2021 at Babybee.

Libby T
Libby TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!

We had a Comet Plus and upgraded to the Rover 3 for our second baby. Cannot believe how amazing this pram is. Incredible features that our first was missing- big basket, swivel belly bar, more ventilation, adjustable foot rest. I am honestly amazed at how smooth it is to push over all surfaces! My 3 year old LOVES this pram and asks to be strapped into it which is a MASSIVE win. Absolute steal for what you get for the price!!

Purchased in September 2021 for $799.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Matt
Matt

The Perfect Pram

The pram is so smooth and you just feel comfortable transporting your baby around in it. Very good construction, it doesn’t feel cheap or flimbsy. And it’s kind of just fun to use.

Purchased in August 2021.

Jacinta G
Jacinta GCentral West, NSW

Amazing!!

I love this pram! There’s nothing i can fault about it. Worth every cent i paid. My partner always comments on how easy it is to use and take down! He is always offering to push the pram.

Purchased in August 2020 for $899.00.

Jesse
JessePerth, WA

Best pram out

I love this pram so much it’s the perfect pram for bringing a new born in to this world it has everything you need with sun cover & bassinet plus the free accessories you get with it and that it last from new born to 4 years old. You won’t regret this buy

Purchased in September 2021 for $900.00.

Loving my rover!

I’ve had my Rover a few months now and I have to say it’s ticked all of the boxes.
I’ve got a tall 2.5yo and a small 7mo and I needed a new pram.

My 7mo is deaf and our old pram couldn’t have her parent facing which is important for our communication.
I also needed it to fit my toddler for the times when she doesn’t want to walk.
I wanted a big hood as we’re often napping on the go and a big storage basket for all of our things.
The Rover has met all of our needs!
I was surprised that the toddler fits in it so well and it folds away into the car easily.

I would definitely recommend it to friends and couldn’t be happier with my purchase!

Purchased in September 2021 for $699.00.

LGG
LGGSydney, NSW

Brilliant and has been tested inside and outside on every surface imagineable. " Safety, Style, Sercurity"

Assembley - easy quick and good user friendly instructions
Mobility - the wheels make tight spaces easy to manover - Out side terrain excellent
Suspension - very good
We thisk it will be very comfortable - awaiting the baby

Purchased in September 2021 for $924.99.

Find out how Babybee Rover3 (2021) compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Great pram, great company, great price!

We are both pleased with our pram so far. Delivery was quick and customer service was great. We actually ordered another online Aussie brand pram to compare the two and the Rover 3 came out on top!

We love the middle brake - it's perfect for myself being right footed and my partner left footed. It's a stylists looking pram. We love that you get so many accessories with it too

The reason for the 4 star and not 5 is because we actually haven't had our baby yet so haven't used the Rover for real! I'm sure it will be a 5 star review once we've actually started using it.

Purchased in September 2021 for $899.00.

Amy
AmyKimberley, WA

So simple to put together, and to fold up! Plus it’s gorgeous!!

The pram was so simple to put together - no tools required, everything just clicks together.
The pram is easy to fold up, to pop in and out of the car, and smooth to maneuver around.
Plus - it’s simple but very stylish!

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,014.97.

Even better than I expected!

I love the added ventilation and also sun protection - it's perfect for an Australian baby. My husband is much taller than me but we can adjust the height to suit both if us.

Purchased in August 2021 for $899.99.