1,189 reviews · Statistics

90% · 1,074105 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (252) · No (376)
Sizing
  • Very small (28)
  • Slightly small (88)
  • True to size (473)
  • Slightly large (56)
  • Very large (14)
Product Appearance As advertised (604) · Not as advertised (55)

1,189 reviews
Grace S.
Grace S.

Question

Hi, will the recycled nylon ruched underwire bikini in white get restocked soon in a large or extra large?
Shal
ShalWAPerth, WA

Great customer service

Great fit and quality! I also had a great experience with their customer service team regarding changing the address of my order. Elsie and Becky were both really prompt at replying and solved the issue immediately. Show details
Grateful customer
Grateful customer

Voucher reminder and replacement

Fantastic and helpful customer service reminded me and replace lost voucher so grateful much appreciated Show details ·  1
Ailish Tilbrook
Ailish TilbrookQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So classy

Love the classy elegant clothes. Great quality and value for money Show details ·  1
Nicole C
Nicole C

Customer Service = Return Customer

I ordered a beautiful skirt from Meshki but it unfortunately didn’t fit. I went out of town for a month and when I returned and needed to return the skirt it was 2 days over their return policy. I emailed them and they opened it back up so quickly and were fantastic emailing back and forth! Will be buying from them again mainly from this interaction and the fact they have the cutest stuff!! Show details ·  1
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Great Clothes and customer service

Meshki has great, timeless pieces. Their customer service is swift and great as well! Show reply
Maggie
MaggieTASHobart, TAS2 posts

Perfect Work Staple!

The Lisa Tailored Trousers in Charcoal are a brilliant work staple. They arrived next day, impressed by the quick shipping from Meshki. For reference I am 167cm and 58kg and the XS are a little long and big on my waist. I'm going to keep them and get them tailored as I love them so much. I would possibly size down on these pants. Show details ·  1
Claire F
Claire F

Fab service

I recently bought a dress from Meshki that was, by no fault of their own, not delivered to me. The service I received following this was fantastic. Incredibly efficient and prompt and Lori was amazing at keeping me informed throughout the process!
I will definitely continue to shop here! Show reply
Sam
Sam
  Fair Incentive

It’s amazing. Best quality

It was the best costumer experience and quality I have ever had. Show details ·  1
Orr22
Orr22

WORST experience ever!!!!

They sent me the wrong items and act like it’s my fault! They want me to pay for the shipping label to send the item all the way back to Australia, and aren’t willing to give me my money back. They’re only offering store credit, but I don’t want to buy from them again after this mess. WORST experience I ever had, this is a fraud AVOID !!!! Show details
Annie L
Annie LSydney5 posts
  Fair Incentive

The perfect denim skirt

This skirt is exactly what I was looking for. Good quality and a nice colour denim with the right amount of stretch for comfort and it’s very flattering as it hugs my curves. Sits mid waist which is more comfortable than high waisted as I’m a little short waisted. It runs a little big so I had to exchange the medium for a small. For reference I’m a 28” waist. It’s between a midi and maxi length on me as I’m only 163 cm tall however it’s very flattering. Show details ·  1
Marie T.
Marie T.

Great customer service

I had some issues with several missing items in my delivered order. The customer service MESHKI provided was more than excellent. The issue was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction. Show details ·  1
Sheryl
Sheryl2 posts

Extremely rude customer service manager

Everyone in the customer service team is extremely helpful except the customer service manager. My issue wasn't solved & he is extremely rude, arrogant & smug. Do not purchase anything from them if you think you might need a refund or return in the future because this is the treatment you will receive. Meshki please choose humble staff in the future, he had also accused me of tampering with the labels

"As the Manager of the Customer Service Team, I am here to support any escalated enquiries.
For this matter, I have provided the answer and the enquiry is closed."

Received this after asking for the matter to be escalated. Show details

Juliette
JulietteNSWSydney, NSW

So beautiful

The clothes are so beautiful and all fit well especially when relying on the size help. Will have to purchase more again some time soon. :)))) Show details ·  1
Sophie
SophieNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love all their items & they have AMAZING customer service

Easy shipping and returns. Great range of items for all shapes. Plus amazing and helpful customer service. Love this brand!!! Show details ·  1

Lily B.
Lily B.

I’ve been looking through the size chart but still can’t find anyone with reviews that says how tall they are and how many lbs they are. Some clothes fit me in xs and some fit in s. Can u tell me based on my size what would fit me better? I’m 4’11 and 118 lbs should I order a small?
Also, if I ordered from final sale can I exchange the item for a difference size if it didn’t fit me?

Cim
Cim

Hi! I’m wondering when the Yvette dress in emerald will be restocked in XS and S??

Meshki   DM

Hey lovely! Thanks so much for reaching out. After taking a look at our stock levels I can confirm both sizes XS & S are in stock in the Yvette dress.

Rachel C.
Rachel C.

Hello,

Will the Kate mesh and nylon dress be restocked soon? I NEEED!!

Lucy B.
Lucy B.

Hey ,
I was just wondering if the Angelique sayin cowl back maxi dress in the colour berry will be restocked in the near future ? Thankyou !!

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeActivewear, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear, Swimwear and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear
Awards 2020