SDC

SDCPerth, WA

Great quality!

The quality of make and fabric of dresses I bought were amazing!
The fit is perfect and sizing is on point!
Purchasing and shipping were hassle free, definitely purchasing from Meshki again.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

shopper458374

shopper458374Sydney, NSW

Cannot fault a thing

The product I order was such good quality. I was looking for a formal dress that would not break the bank and so when I saw Meshki selling gowns for $150, I thought I would give it a go, fully expecting there to be at least one downfall due to the insanely cheap price. But no! It was perfect! All of it! I received it a day after I ordered it and there is not a stitch out of place. The colour is exactly what it looks like on the website and it fits the same as it does on the model which is always lovely and rarely happens. The fabric is great and it looks very glam. Would 10/10 recommend to a friend.

Madi

MadiVictoria

Favourite Online Store

I love everything that I have ever bought from Meshki! All of the clothing on this website is such good quality and such a flattering fit on every body type. My most recent purchase was the Melita bodysuit in Black and I love it! Such a versatile piece to dress up or down and the ribbed fabric makes it super comfortable. Also a thick enough fabric to not be cold on nights out

MESHKIMeshki

We are so happy to hear you are loving our gorgeous Melita bodysuit Madi! We cannot wait to see you slay in this on a night out! PS Please check your private messages with us!

Lovely fabric and quality garment.

Found my purchase with ease and found exactly what I was looking for! Although the sizing was smaller than average and I did have to order a larger one I was very pleased with the standard of fabric and made extremely well.

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this review Julie! We are so glad you loved the quality of your goodies! Please check your private messages with us.

The colours were so vibrant and gorgeous

I loved that my items arrived in two days. The colours were beautiful, especially the glittered outfits. Although the size I ordered turned out to be a bit smaller for body on outfits but overall Love meshki.

MESHKIMeshki

So glad you loved your goodies Emira! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again. Please check your private messages with us, we've sent you a little something!

Evy J

Evy JSydney Surrounds, NSW

sizing is off, high fees

i love the whole website, so decided to take the shot and order, i paid 100€ for 2 items. then i had to pay extra 40€ shipping fees which was already pissing me off.
the shipping was very fast, came in 4 days. I am usually a xs/s, but ordered an M in the corset since i wanted to be safe and i have a bigger chest, as recommended i should have gotten a M
I can't even close it on the biggest hook, the M is an XS, i can not exchange this so now i have a 60€ top, which im not able to wear.
this is such a shame since the quality is nice.
I won't be recommending meshki.

Sizing Very small

Amanda

AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Pleasantly surprised by Quality!

For the price I wasn’t expecting much however the items I received are such good quality. Love the feel of the dress fabric & fits perfectly. Thinking I need to buy it in more colours!

MESHKIMeshki

We pride ourselves on affordable, yet luxury styles Amanda! Thank you so much for noticing this and sharing! PS Don't forget to check your private messages with us, we've sent a little something!

Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Great quality , I could of gone with a few different sizes for myself with what I ordered but other then that I truly love , love, love , love everything about Meshki

MESHKIMeshki

So happy to hear you are loving your MESHKI goodies! We love our MESHKI babes! Don't forget to check your private messages!

Malika R.

Malika R.Sydney, NSW

Love meshki

Was easy to navigate the website and find what I wanted, I am satisfied with the clothing it’s all perfect, the products I received from the site was amazing highly recommend

MESHKIMeshki

So great to hear you found our site easy and hassle free Malika! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Natalie C.Perth, WA

Fabulous service amazing quality. My favourite online store by far......

Fabulous site do easy to find what I was looking for......
Amazing............ recieved within days of purchasing, the quality of my purchase could not fault..... Beautiful........
Going to recomend highly to family and friends........

Product Appearance Not as advertised
MESHKIMeshki

Wonderful to hear that you received your order quickly and in perfect condition, Natalie! We look forward to having you back. PS Please check your private messages with us, we've sent you a little something!

♡♡♡♡♡

Everything is so lush and I can’t stop purchasing items

I love the quality of the products. The items are so versatile and most things I’ve wants have been available. I will continue to purchase more and can’t wait for all your new items you’re going to drop!

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this great feedback Nancy! We pride ourselves on our quality so we love to hear this! PS. Please check your private messages with us!

Absolutely love my new stuff !!

Meshki is always so easy to order from, they have quality clothing at brilliant prices. I purchase clothing atleast once a fortnight, always producing the goods guys. Very happy customer !

MESHKIMeshki

We love hearing from our happy MESHKI babes! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again lovely! PS Please check your private messages with us!

Perfect! Love it

Best layout online and easy to use site. Soft and great quality of the item. Item just as described and delivered Fast express shipping and payment options were great. 10/10 website

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you for this amazing feedback, we cannot wait to have you shop with us again! PS Please check your private messages with us!

Incredibly impressed!!!

Fantastic quality fantastic product fantastic customer service fantastic delivery.... u guys r incredible. I never wrote reviews but I just had to for u guys...

Thanku xx xx xx xx

MESHKIMeshki

We are so happy to hear that you are over the moon with your MESHKI goodies! PS. Please check your private messages with us!

Tali R

Tali RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Meshki!

An online boutique that offers XS sizing. Love the classy, feminine, glamorous styles that can be dressed up for a night out or down for a casual lunch. I Liked the Sofia skirt so much I got one in each color!

MESHKIMeshki

So glad to hear you are loving our Sofia skirt - it comes in so many colours for that reason! Can't wait to have you shop with us again lovely! PS Check your private messages with us!

Meshki is always my go to!!

All the pieces look fantastic especially for the price payed. Such a great range of clothing and easy to navigate. All the pieces i bought were great quality and i cant wait to flaunt them! The only hiccup was the Diya crop top is definitely on the small size but it will be easy to alter and it looks great!

MESHKIMeshki

So glad to hear MESHKI is your go to! We pride ourselves on quality, so we truly appreciate this feedback!

PS Please check your private messages with us, we've sent you a lil something!

Love it

Store was very easy to navigate through.
Great range of clothing and accessory choices, i couldn’t choose from them all.
I love the clothes they fit perfectly! I can’t wait to order again!!!

MESHKIMeshki

We are so glad you are loving your MESHKI goodies Akeya! The hardest part is choosing what to buy! PS Please check your private messages with us.

Perfect dress!!

So happy of the selection I chose online. So easy to navigate and so many choices to choose from. The delivery service is the best out there! Ordered on a Weds received item that Fri.

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this feedback Laynah! We are glad to hear the goodies arrived within record time. Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Kety

KetySydney, NSW

Love it !!!!!

I ordered a midi dress , skirt and a bodysuit and i absolutey LOVE ALL OF THEM .... the sizes were perfect , delivery fast and great communucation ... love it ! can't wait to do more shopping...

MESHKIMeshki

Wonderful to hear Kety! You are well on your way to having a full MESHKI wardrobe! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Western B.

Western B.Perth, WA

Love the p products and the turn around

As per the title, everything was in order, delivered without defect. Delivered on time and in great condition.
Sizing was as expected which is always a risk when buying online. Very happy!

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this feedback lovely! We look forward to having you shop with us again. Don't forget to check your private messages with us, we've sent you a little something!