• Sizing True to size (203) · Slightly small (41) · Very small (15) · Slightly large (12) · Very large (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (26%) · No (74%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

liittlle_j

liittlle_jSydney, NSW

I absolutely Love my Meshki clothing!! Just arrived today and I couldn’t be more excited!! Fantastic service !! Xx

I absolutely Love my Meshki clothing!! Just arrived today and I couldn’t be more excited!! Fantastic service From the babes at meshki !! Highly recommended!! Super fast delivery and quality clothing Xx

Product Appearance As advertised

hight quality and very nice customer service!

It was hard to get Meshki’s items, because im from Russia, and there’s no shipping to Russia..so i found the way to get it through another countries.. and you know what? it was worth it! no regret. Absolutely stunning items but unfortunately one of items was a little bit faulty, so their very lovely customer service (specialist Maddie is very nice and kind! and also Caitlin. thank you both!) sent me a new one,so my problem was solved very quickly! i will keep ordering another items!

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Cheap quality product and only offer store credit

Purchased a new top and it didn’t look like the image and looked cheap and of cheap quality which is nothing like products I have purchased there before. They refuse to refund and only give store credit which they hide in their conditions. Won’t purchase from them again

Sizing Slightly small
EmOliver

EmOliverSouth-East, TAS

sizing is very weird...

Sizing Very small

PERFECT Customer Service!

Customer experience specialist Maddie is the most accommodating, helpful, kind representative I have ever dealt with in an online shopping experience. I had an issue with a return credit and she quickly and swiftly responded to the issue and solved the problem immediately. She was so nice and informative about Meshki’s return policy and helped me understand everything to avoid any issues in the future. Wish every rep could be like her. Meshki has always been one of my favorite online shops and knowing that their customer service is top notch has now made it my #1 go-to! Thank you so much, Maddie!!

Brooke W.

Brooke W.South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly I can not thank Liv enough, she has been so lovely and kind throughout my whole experience. Thankyou so much

So easy to use and find anything you need.
There is so much stuff available and they always have smaller sizes in stock!
The quality of products is more than you can ask for. I have a few basic things I wear all the time and they still look brand new!

Product Appearance As advertised

Customer Service Rep Of The Year!!!

Guys Caitlin is the bomb.com! I’m so lucky that she was able to look after me and help me even when she easily could have turned my request down! I ordered the wrong size top and when I went to reorder, it had gone up in price. Caitlin, being the legend she is, allowed me to repurchase the top at the original price which made me over the moon! Can’t wait to keep purchasing from Meshki, their outfits are bomb af and also make you look good!

MESHKIMeshki

Thanks so much for this lovely review about Caitlin. We will be sure to pass this onto her! We are so glad to have found a loyal MESHKI babe in you Aliyah! Don't forget to check your private messages with us.

Jo Marshall

Jo MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

Our order came very quickly, but needed to be returned. The returns process was easy and Meshki's customer service was exceptional. Their response was quick and very easy. Would certainly recommend.

Sizing Very small
MESHKIMeshki

Thank you for this review Jo! We are glad that our customer care team looked after you, and we cannot wait to have you shop with us again! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

bella v

bella vSydney, NSW

excellent service

Quick delivery, perfect condition, looks exactly like picture, amazing customer service very friendly. would highly recommend! Outifts and dresses are very rare and you
will definitely stand out as no one will turn up like you.

MESHKIMeshki

So glad to hear that you loved your dresses Bella. Our styles are exclusive to us, and we pride ourselves on our unique designs, so we appreciate this! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Best service I have had in a long time. Thank you Caitlin!!

It was grate that I had the option to call or email a person. I touched bass with the lovely Caitlin.. once she listened and understood my request she right away rectified it and my concern was fixed !
Best service I have had in a long time. Thank you Caitlin!!

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this feedback, we will be sure to pass this onto Caitlin and she will be over the moon! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again, don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Quality product

The products were all excellent quality but, the bust had little give on the dresses. I would definitely recommend dresses with underwire to someone whose bra size does not exceed a 36C. As for the skirts, they fit very nicely and are very flattering. For reference, my measurements are as follows, US 34H-28”-41”. I am also quite short at 5’2” and the dresses were perfect in terms of length. I ordered large and extra large. Any issues with my defective product were promptly resolved and the customer service team was very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend giving them a try.

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad that our team was able to help you with the sizing and your order, we truly look forward to having you back! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Tamika M

Tamika MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Customer Service!

Maddie from customer service was amazing and super helpful! She helped me fix the issue with my order and went above and beyond. Great customer service! Thank you heaps chick

MESHKIMeshki

So glad Maddie was able to guide you through your customer experience lovely! We'll be sure to pass this great feedback onto her. Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Good Quality and Customer Service

The quality of each garment was very well-made. When it came to narrowing down my selection in my cart, this was difficult due to the variety and style of each article of clothing. I was worried about sizing, however, they happend to be bigger than expected. Well done!

Sizing Slightly large
MESHKIMeshki

So glad to hear that your garment was made with care and love, that's exactly what we strive for! We cannot wait to have you shop with us again. Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Amazing customer service!

MESHKIMeshki

Thanks so much for your fantastic review about our lovely Liv! We really appreciate you taking the time. Please check your private messages with us as we've sent you a little something!

Don't buy here girls

Don't buy here girls

I bought a dress and returned it the same day because it was not my size they answered me in two months saying that they will not give me the credit because the dress was used. I lost $ 70.00 plus the return $ 10.00.

Sizing Very large
MESHKIMeshki

Hey Idelis! We're so sorry to hear of your recent experience with us, and would love to get more information on what happened here. I will reach out to you directly to get your order details.

Jacinta M

Jacinta MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service!

I am beyond satisfied with the customer service I received from the lovely Liv! She is professional, swift, patient and incredibly accomdating to customer needs and concerns. What should have been a frustrating exchange for the both of us (returns are never fun), endeavored to be an absolute BREEZE thanks to Liv's excellence in communication, problem solving and charm. I cannot recommend Liv any higher, she is the epitome of customer service gone right!

MESHKIMeshki

So glad to hear lovely Liv was able to help you Jacinta! We will definitely pass on this amazing review, it will make her day! Don't forget to check your private messages with us, as we've sent you a little something!

Jessica

JessicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent service

Absolutely love the quality of the fabric of my order and the customer service team are fantastic! So understanding and really quick to respond too, will be shopping with them again.

MESHKIMeshki

Thanks so much for this feedback Jessica, so glad that you loved the quality of your garments and the customer care team! We can't wait to have you back, please check your private messages with us!

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Faulty Product Success!

I received a faulty product for a dress I received late Tuesday night. I contacted Meshki Wednesday morning of this matter and they couldn't have been more helpful. Within a short period of time, they offered to send me a new dress as a replacement using the twilight delivery option I originally selected and sent me a prepaid return post to send my original dress all so I could have it in time for my event. Big shout out to Caitlin for all her help and for being so prompt and helping get everything sorted. Thanks heaps for all your help. Awesome customer service. :)

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for your feedback Emily! So glad Caitlin was able to look after you with your issue! Please check your private messages with us!

Terms and conditions Crap

Its one of those stores that only allows credit for exchange or refunds which okay I get. BUT when its a blanket 30% off for a Black Friday sale they refuse even that! The dress I received looks nothing like the photo and is way too big and now Im stuck with it. Wont go back. Quality of dresses are usually pretty good but make sure you read the terms and conditions before any purchase. Theyre usually not great. Apparently I should have known...

Sizing Slightly large
MESHKIMeshki

We're so sorry to hear of your recent experience Sarah! I've reached out to you directly for your order details so we can resolve this for you as we'd love to get more information about what happened here!

Overall amazing!!

Great service. Defiantly one of the best online stores. And really fast shipping!! Great with returns also. Clothes are always good quality and the girls have always been so nice.

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you Jess for this amazing feedback. So glad that our team always look after our loyal MESHKI babes! Please check your private messages with us!