Meshki

Meshki

Very happy with all my items

Loved all my items from Meshki.. True to size and lovely fabric and quality stitching. I will definitely buy again.
The only gripe I have with the website is when you click on an item from a mobile phone and then go back to browsing the other items, it takes you back to the start and you have to scroll through all the same stuff to get back to where you were up to. It takes way too long to shop!!

Love it!

Love Meshki!
Great quality clothes and good pricing. The online store is easy to use and I love the recommended for you section - I've gotten suggested pieces to complete the look. I struggle between sizing on most sites but Meshki have flattering cuts that suit all body types. The customer service was amazing, easy exchange process and helpful staff!

BOMBBBBBB the best!!

Honestly the best online retail store I’ve come across. Could ALWAYS rely on meshki for those last minute outfit crisis! Just wish they could bring back the Saturday next day deliveries!! That would be AMAZING! but other than that I LOVE meshki, the design and quality on all their clothing are beyond beautiful! They always come out with amazing designs accustomed to not only fit but to mould into every body shape and size!!( Also not to mention, they’re so affordable and usually all the time have affiliate discount codes or sales going on!!)
Would 1000% recommend to anyone whom is in need of an outfit that would amaze everyone in the room! (they also have the bombest basic range, which i wear to uni all the time, SUPER comfy and cute xo)

Excellent Purchase

Customer service was excellent, they responded accordingly when I had questions. Shipping was smooth and fast. I loved the jumpsuit, the material and pretty much everything else about it. Couldn’t have been happier or more satisfied with this purchase.

Absolutely perfect

Beautiful clothing. I had so many compliments about my rose gold cardigan. 2 people are going to order it aswell. I absolutely loved it. Great quality, such a beautiful look.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the dresses and customer service is beyond excellent. Caitlin, a true example of excellent customer service. :)

Sizing little too small so had to go bigger size but that wasn't any problem at all as replacement came the following day. Thank you once again for a great customer service. Catilin (and Maddie) helped me so much.

Sizing Very small

Amazing quality

The Lingerie set fitted like I hoped and quality was perfect. I have never bought a bra online before but am so happy I did! Will definitely be purchasing again

Meshki spotted bralette set

It fits so well, and is so cute on, it sized pretty small so had to go up a size but now that it fits im so keen to show it off!! I was also very happy with the return process, it was prompt

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance As advertised

This website is absolute crap

Jokes just put the title to reel you in (teehee)
Meshki is an absolutely brilliant company! The website, products, service and range are always fabulous! Have bought lots of stuff from Meshki and get so many compliments on my clothes!

Product Appearance As advertised

Can’t live without this bra anymore!

Very easy to navigate the website.
Very satisfied with the products on offer, they have a great selection.
The quality of the products is amazing and greatly exceeds my expectations. Delivery was fast too!

Exactly what I expected

Everything arrived exactly as I imagined it too - sizing, material, over all look is exactly as pictured through the site. The site was easy to navigate and the shipping! Omg it was incredibly fast! Ordered Friday morning and it was outside my door Monday midday!

I love these dresses

Everything was easy from me choosing sizing till I reached the last step of purchasing amazing dresses and costume waiting on one dress to be available so I can order it

Shoe perfection

Heels were exactly as pictured. They fit like a glove & arrived super quick. I love, love, love them. I will definitely buy from Meshki again. My new favourite online store.

Perfect fitting!!!

Meshki is always easy to shop with as their sizing is true especially with the great stretchy materials! One of my top website's for clothing! Never disappoints with descriptions or products.

Product Appearance As advertised

I am a goddess in this outfit!

So happy with this! Fits just like the model. Super stretchy and comfy. Material is slightly delicate as would be expected, so handle with extra care. Couldn’t be happier. I’m a real life disco ball!

Perfect !

Meshki Website was easy to had a great reasonable price selection .
I brought the awesome red /black piped PJ
They were so good I came back and brought a second pair a luxury feel at a great price

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Great colour, exactly as featured. Low cut

Great colour jacket. Exactly as on photos.
Slim fit and figure hugging. Low cut.
Nice feeling material. Great for day and night.
The store does have a lot of things I wouldn’t wear, however the blazer range was great!

Love it

Love how I am notified straight away when new stock I want is available.
Love how the site is in sections of styles also.
Love meshki style full stop.
Sexy and classy

Excellent products,

My girl friend loves everything about your store. I'm getting rewarded for all those beautiful things.She loves every item bought from your website. Fast shipping. Never had a problem.
Thank you.
Mark

Product Appearance As advertised

quality is always on point

it was very easy and I love their range of products, so many to choose from and sizes always in stock.
Best trackies I ever bought were from here, the quality in them is so complimenting and I know they're going to last me a very long time. They don't sag or ball up. Nothing better than that.
I'm also obsessed with their pastel colours.