Tayla

TaylaSydney, NSW

Perfect. Quality for price

Absolutely love meshki. Their customer service isn’t one to fault. Maddie in particular was awesome xx great work guys xx

Inna

InnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service!

Very happy, prompt reply, helpful and Maddie was able to sort the issue, more than I expected! Thank you so much.
PS Not related to the amazing service from Maddie, just wanted to expand on the question below regarding sizes. Love your clothes, I have a few, but sizes are on a small side, I'm normally M, but have to order L with Meshki.

Great customer service

Maddie from customer service really listens to customer feedback and helped me out when I received a faulty Mia dress and needed another dress urgently for my event. I received my outfit on time and also the faulty dress was dealt with professionally. Thanks Maddie, I look forward to being a regular Meshki customer x

Abbey

AbbeyAustralian Capital Territory

Really helpful!!

Maddie was really helpful and offered great solutions, in a timely manner :)
I’m very satisfied with the outcome, as I was not satisfied with the product.

Cristina

CristinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service!

When I ordered the wrong product, April one of Meshki’s customer service Team members, was super attentive to my needs and the service was amazing! Thank you!

Amazing customer service

Amazing and prompt customer service. Quality of the clothing is amazing and if it doesn’t fit, returns policy is impeccable

SizingSlightly large

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Returns process

Returns process is quick and smooth and April was very helpful in sending me out a new item when i accidentally got shipped the wrong item. They were quick to provide me a return postage label to cover the cost of the return.

Sophie

Sophie Sydney, NSW

Perfect dress for my daughter.

The dress was exactly as pictured. Great quality, excellent price and delivered perfectly.
Customer service was A plus!!! Will definitely be order again.

gee

geeCanberra 2600, ACT

Great and efficient customer service!

Big thank you to Maddie, who i emailed after i realise i forgot to apply a gift voucher to my order! Super quick and easy and painless!

Elsa T.

Elsa T.South East Queensland, QLD

April - Customer Experience Specialist

Recently I accidentally made an order when I was actually just trying to apply a discount to see how much an item came down to. I emailed straight after making the order to see if there was a chance it could be cancelled - knowing it’s a busy time of year & that it was a long shot. I received an email back within an hour from April saying she’d been able to catch it in time & cancelled it for me and that I would receive a refund. The response was prompt and very friendly!

Maddie from customer experience specialist

Maddie helped me promptly to adjust my order after I had ordered it. She was very professional, helpful and I would be happy to deal with her again with any type of order from meshki!!!!

Great customer service

I was assisted by April with a refund for an item that didn't fit me well. April was friendly, fast and helped me with all my queries.

This made the process a breeze. Thanks again, girlfriend!

Deeksha Patel

Deeksha PatelSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is so pretty and so different to the dresses I own! Quality is also amazing !

The website was straight forward, nothing too confusing.
I love the range, and the products available are inclusive to sizes
I’m 10/10 satisfied with the products and service

Amazing customer service

Everyone I’ve ever spoken to are amazing and so helpful, also shipping was so quick to Perth and sending anything back is so easy!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Lovely, and great customer service!

I don’t usually write reviews very often, but I wanted to share my wonderful experience with Meshki. Usually once you place an order with something it’s quite hard to change it because the order has already been processed. But I realized I needed a different size in the item I ordered so I quickly emailed Meshki to try and change it. They were very sweet and. accommodating, as I caught it in the nick of time. I love all their clothes, they are so comfortable and stylish! I will definitely purchase again from them! :)

Deanna

DeannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Love the material and quality of their clothing. Fits me perfectly. One of my items had an issue. I sent an email that morning, received a reply back ASAP and had a replacement on its way. I made 2 orders both placed in the arvo and received the next day before lunch. Very impressed. Customer service was excellent. Have referred my friend to the website also.

Very great service!

The shipping is quick, the lingerie is very cute, very good quality and the service is perfect! I talked to Maddie and she was very nice with me, she answered all my questions !

Nadia K.

Nadia K.Sydney, NSW

Best clothes ever!

I don’t usually do reviews but they honestly deserve it. Usually with online shopping, it’s hit and miss but I love absolutely everything I’ve bought; the fit, the fabric, the colours, the quality... the quality is just amazing! And when I encountered an issue with shipping, customer service were just the best and sorted out the issue super quick! I’ve bought 3x off them in the past month alone, I want to own everything they sell! It’s all I’ve been wearing, no lie. I think I’m a little addicted and I’m not even sorry! ❤️

Joumana

JoumanaSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Love this website they have a amazing range of clothes customer service is the best the quality of the clothes are perfection!!
Really recommend shopping from here

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meshki Team

This was such an easy brand to communicate with! I had a slight issue with and order, and Maddie from the Meshki Team fixed it straight away! Such great products and amazing quality as well x

Bonnie

Bonnieasked

Hi, I’m looking into getting the Rada Embellished dress and was wondering if dresses are true to size? Does anyone else have this dress, does it have stretch etc? Don’t want to spend the money, only for it to arrive and not fit.
Thanks!

Hi Bonnie!

This dress does fit true to size lovely! It does not have any stretch, so we recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes.

If you need any assistance with sizing please feel free to contact our customer service team with your measurements at hello@meshki.com.au or our live chat service!

Happy shopping x

Nazanin K.

Nazanin K.asked

Hi! I'm trying to buy a dress from your boutique and I am unsure of the sizing. I am usually a 4 in most stores and I don't know which size to go for since some of the reviews say that the fit is bigger than normal. Could you please guide me so I can pick the most suitable size?

MESHKIMeshki

Hi lovely! We can definitely help with finding your perfect MESHKI fit! Please email our team at hello@meshki.com.au with your bust/hips/waist measurements in cm or inches so we can match you to the best size with us! Otherwise, a size 4 Australian is an XXS with us!

Maria M.

Maria M.asked

Does Meshki ships to Brazil? If so, how long does the delivery takes?

MESHKIMeshki

Hey lovely! We sure do ship to Brazil, we ship via DHL Express and it takes around 2-5 business days.

Get an answer from our members and Meshki representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$50.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear, Swimwear and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands