Marisa B.

Marisa B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service

I ordered an item for a Christmas party and paid for express post shipping to ensure I received it in time but unfortunately Australia Post lost my parcel and couldn't locate it. Liv from Meshki was so reassuring and actually sent me a replacement item free of charge with express shipping (which they did not have to do at all as it was Aus Post's fault). Even if I don't receive it in time I am just blown away by the exceptional level of customer service shown to me and working in customer service myself I commend Liv for doing such a fantastic job! xx

AussieB

AussieBPerth, WA

Amazing

I purchased the wrong size totally my fault and sent an email. I has a friendly no hassle approach and nothing was too hard. Good customer service is very hard to find, I commend you all in particular Caitlin.

Sizing Slightly small
MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for sharing this experience lovely, we are so glad Caitlin was able to assist! Please check your private messages with us!

Michaela.B

Michaela.BPerth, WA

Customer service is out of this world

MESHKIMeshki

We are so over the moon to hear our lovely Liv was able to help you sort this Michaela! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we really appreciate it. We've sent you a little something, so please check your private messages with us.

Best Customer Service!

Larissa is one of the best customer service agents I have ever had. I had an issue with one of the items that I purchased and she really provided me with excellent service and my new item is on the way! I really appreciate the time she took to make sure that I was satisfied. Her attention to detail does not go un-noticed!

MESHKIMeshki

We are so happy to hear our lovely Larissa looked after you Alicia! Thank you for sharing your experience! Please check your private messages with us.

Lolly

Lolly

This dress is perfect

I love the dress. Perfect fit, length and style. My daughter and I shop a lot at Mishki. Good and perfect quality. We will continue to shop on this site. Lots of compliments

MESHKIMeshki

We are so glad that you love your MESHKI purchase lovely. We can't wait to have you shop with us again! Please check your private messages with us as we've sent you a lil something!

Jordyn G.

Jordyn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't expect to be able to return anything

MESHKIMeshki

Best outfits ever! Im buying more!!

Very happy with the customer service but mostly with the product. I have never received amazing products and services from an online store. Cant wait but more so excited thank you!!

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Marissa! We are so glad that you love your new goodies and our service. We look forward to having you shop with us again. Please check your private messages with us!

Exceptional customer service

Got the best customer service from Maddie! Because of her fast replies, understanding and solving the situation quickly, I was able to get the perfect dress on time for my partyt

Pho

PhoVictoria

It was great but needed some fixing..

The dress is beautiful but if you want it to fit tightly go a size smaller as usually im a size S but with this dress i had to do a lot of alterations for it to fit. The colour is a bit different to the photo on the website and there was a minor problem with the dress in the image provided below. Still a very good dress though i dont regret it.

Sizing Slightly large
Lucky

LuckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service. Beautiful material. Sexy fit.

Exceptional customer service from fiona. Was extremely happy the all the products i purchased. Range is amazing. Sexy fit. Made me so much more confident. Thankyou meshki and a huge thankyou to fiona.

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for leaving this great feedback for our lovely Fiona! We're so glad you felt amazing in our designs, that's always our aim! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Absolutely perfect

So form fitting, comfortable and very easy to walk in as usually dresses this length can be difficult to walk in. So classy and stretchy and the material was thick so it sucks everything in pretty well

MESHKIMeshki

So glad you loved your MESHKI dress and that you felt amazing! We always want our customers to feel wonderful in their fits! Don't forget to check your private messages with us.

Amazing dress & service!

The team at MESHKI, especially Fiona went above & beyond in helping me with my order.
They responded fast, acted fast & I was able to wear the most amazing dress to my Christmas party!

In the past I have felt uneasy ordering online because the online shops can take too long to respond & the item of clothing can be so different to how it looks online.
I can very confidently say that MESHKIs went way beyond my expectation, the quality & colour of the dress is beautiful & the service exceptional!

Highly recommend this brand

Thanks again! X

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We hope you had the most amazing time in MESHKI at your Christmas Party and we are so happy Fiona helped you along the way. Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Stephanie

Stephanie South Australia

Very satisfied

I have ordered the orange dress . It was the first time ever making order online I usually buy from shop so I feel the fabric and try the dress. This time I decided to perches the orange dress I loved on the model. I absolutely in love with it , beautiful colour very good quality fit perfectly. I wore this dress on my friend wedding day all my friends made a compliment on my dress how gorgeous it was. Thanks MESHKI for the quality of the items also for the customer service definitely I will perches again.

MESHKIMeshki

So happy to hear that you loved this dress lovely, it's so perfect for a wedding. Hope you had a wonderful day! And we cannot wait to have you shop with us again lovely. Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Fantastic range

It was easy to find what I was looking for and I was very happy with the product range. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my item, they were great

MESHKIMeshki

So glad you loved your MESHKI goodies! We cannot wait to have you shop more with us in future. Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BEST ONLINE RETAILER!!

As someone who online shops regularly, I was blown away by the whole experience of shopping with Meshki. The clothes I bought were such amazing quality, better than I expected and at such reasonable prices. Shipping was super quick, mine came overnight, and I unfortunately bought a few items in the wrong size, however the customer service team (thank you Maddie!) responded nearly instantly and issued my credit note immediately so I could repurchase. I've honestly not had such a positive experience with an online retailer before and would highly recommend this brand.

MESHKIMeshki

We are so happy that our lovely Maddie helped you repurchase your goodies lovely! We can't wait to have you shop with us again. Please check your private messages with us as we've sent you a little something!

Beautiful quality and amazing customer service!

Such a wide range of beautiful clothing, suitable for any occasion and its the best quality! I had to exchange an item and their customer service was amazing, they really go above and beyond :)

MESHKIMeshki

So glad that our team were able to help you lovely. We do our best to keep all our loyal MESHKI babes as happy as we can! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Amazing clothing

Meshki have a variety of sizes that cater for all women of different shapes and Sizes. Delivery of my item was speedy and quicker than I expected. I am so happy with my online purchase size guide online was true and their clothing is beautiful amazing. Ill be definitely purchasing more items in the near future as they are very affordable.

Amazing very happy customer

MESHKIMeshki

They are a beautiful fit and such comfortable material!!!

It was very easy to navigate the store online
The wide variety of basics to classy fits was huge.
I was very satisfied with my product I cant stop wearing them

MESHKIMeshki

So glad you loved our basics range Kia! They are so versatile and comfortable aren't they? We cannot wait to have you purchase some more with us. Please don't forget to check your private messages with us!

Nika F

Nika FSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE

I was so excited to hear that Meshki started making XXS, i'm petite and it can be hard to find clothes that fit. The sizing was perfect and will deffs order again :)

MESHKIMeshki

We are so happy to hear this lovely! We do our best to ensure our sizing is suitable for all our amazing customers. Don't forget to check your private messages as we've sent you a little something.

Amazing the clothing quality, style honestly finding a brand with great quality and design

Love the product
Easy size guide and website
I just dont like how the products sell out so fast
Quality is amazing very good prices with amazing clothing style and quality

MESHKIMeshki

Thank you for this feedback Ghazal! We work hard to ensure our quality is only the best, so this means a lot! Don't forget to check your private messages with us!