Love Meshki’s clothing!

Loved all the pieces I bought from MESHKI. They are true to size and are amazing quality for the price point. I loved all the basics pieces! The shipping was super quick as well.

charmaine

charmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely not what is pictured online

- ordered a shimmer dress, on the site it looks pastel, in real life it is BRIGHT orange with a GREY mesh and glitters. Totally Different from what was pictured.

- ordered an XXS dress, on the site it says it will fit size 4, but way too small to zip up, either zip is faulty or the sizing is wrong. (i usually wear size 4 for ASOS, Supre, Missguided)

meshki only gives back store credit and you have to pay for postage for returns...

update: problem solved and overall satisfied with end result, very nice customer service and action was taken very quickly.

Sizing Very small
Beck p.

Beck p.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Meshki!

Love Meshki! High quality fashion at reasonable prices. Their customer service team is very quick to respond and always helpful. My express was a couple days late, but they compensated me for that.

Find out how Meshki compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Quality not up to standards

I got a few pieces from meshki. They came out in the correct size, however it differs from the pictures they put up in the site. Especially upset with the joggers (they’re very thin) and cut weirdly at the bottom. For quite an expensive price, I would expect a better quality than this.

Sizing Slightly small
Zsofia

ZsofiaSydney, NSW

Amazing products!

Great value for money, high quality, true to size, beautiful clothes! My husband loves the track pants on me! Very helpful and friendly staff and easy returns. Love it and can’t wait to order again!

Jessica M

Jessica MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impeccable customer service

Have been a long time customer and lover of Meshki. In light of recent orders and additional need for customer service help and the efforts went to rectify my issues was clear indication as to why I am an ongoing returning customer - not to mention all of their clothes are beautiful.

Alyx G.

Alyx G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!!

So easy to find everything I am looking for. Amazing range and beautiful clothes, I love everything they sell. High quality clothing for everything I have bought! Their customer service is amazing!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Such good quality and great customer service!

Purchased simple black bike shorts from Meshki - such good quality, I wear them every day and they can be dressed up or dressed down.I had some issues with my order and Maddie was so kind and helpful. Will definitely buy from them again - highly recommend!!

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Love meshki

Really good quality items I love all my meshki pieces. All my clothes from meshki have lasted ages. The girls were also very helpful when I emailed them about sizing and styles.

Melody

MelodyPerth, WA

Perfect!

First time buying from Meshki and it wont be the last. I was worried the size 14 (XL) wouldn't fit as I range from 12 to 16 but everything fit perfectly. The stretchy pieces even had a little room, the pieces that didn't have any stretch still fit I had to put the skirt on over my head as the waist didn't stretch but was so worth it and I honestly don't mind doing that was easy to get off that way too. Quality was amazing well worth the price. Despite COVID-19 the shipping took less then a week by express whichright now takes a week +. I'm so excited to buy from there again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Exceptional Quality. Meshki does not disappoint!!

The quality is fantastic. What you see is definitely what you get. My favourite are the bodysuits and crop tops, as they can be added to any outfit. They are extremely flattering and comfortable. Sizing is true, no need to size up or down. I am a size AU 10 and this bodysuit is a M. Overall I highly recommend MESHKI to anyone looking for basic tees to party dresses, there is definitely something for everyone. :)

Amazing customer service

The products that Meshki provide is amazing. I have been a long term customer for years. I’ve never returned or exchanged anything because their sizing is true to size!

I had messaged Meshki on Instagram for help with something, and they replied almost instantly and followed up on the enquiry for me.

For an online store, their service is impeccable and I encourage everyone to purchase from them.

Amazing !

This site is amazing and totally worth the time it takes to arrive. I’m really tiny so it’s hard to find clothes that fit, but I’m in love everything is so true to size!! I’d recommend for sure. Usually I’m sketchy about online boutiques, because you never know what you’re gonna get, but this one hit the mark. I’m overly satisfied

Paris Daly

Paris DalySydney, NSW

Sylvia Loopback Joggers

These are one of the most beautiful joggers I've ever purchased ever, they such good quality i was so lucky to get my hands on a pair as they sold out very quick but OMG they are amazing and super comfortable stick to your size 100% super cozy and warm can be dressed up or down will defiantly buy off here again.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not bad but just HYPED

I like the overall product offerings but Meshki sizings are not consistent. Ordered 2 different tops with same size but both fits differently. One of them was quite big. Was quite disappointed as I took the usual sizing and even referred to their size chart. The delivery took about one week plus to arrive.

Sizing Slightly large

Find out how Meshki compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Keep away, don't buy from these thieves.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

No response from customer service, phone line always busy.

- Ordered 17 days ago, only received an order confirmation and nothing else (items don't appear to be shipped)
- No response from customer service
- Phone line always says they're busy and then ends the call
- No accountability
- Incredibly poor customer service

Sizing Very small
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Horrible company worst customer service

Harriette L.

Harriette L.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

$74 dress on sale turned out to be far too large with very tacky, cheap fabric. Does not match the look of the photos on the website. Was not expecting a fast fashion piece from such a praised online store. I cannot even receive a refund to swap for a smaller size

Sizing Very large
Jess

JessQueensland

Perfect fit

Saw this dress on an ad for new in clothing and bought it straight away. So many new products that are suitable for everyone, great variety of stuff to choose from.

Nazanin K.

Nazanin K.asked

Hi! I'm trying to buy a dress from your boutique and I am unsure of the sizing. I am usually a 4 in most stores and I don't know which size to go for since some of the reviews say that the fit is bigger than normal. Could you please guide me so I can pick the most suitable size?

MESHKIMeshki

Hi lovely! We can definitely help with finding your perfect MESHKI fit! Please email our team at hello@meshki.com.au with your bust/hips/waist measurements in cm or inches so we can match you to the best size with us! Otherwise, a size 4 Australian is an XXS with us!

Maria M.

Maria M.asked

Does Meshki ships to Brazil? If so, how long does the delivery takes?

MESHKIMeshki

Hey lovely! We sure do ship to Brazil, we ship via DHL Express and it takes around 2-5 business days.

Colleen M

Colleen Masked

How do I use a credit gift card from Meshki

Fe M.
Fe M.

Hey Colleen, if it's from them, try seeing if you can apply it as a primary card or something or a swcond form of payment. I'm actually not that knowledgeable in this specific category. Have you tried reaching out to their customer service? Hope this helps!

MESHKIMeshki

Hey Colleen! Great question, we hope we aren't too late in getting back to you! All you need to do is copy and paste the unique code that has been emailed to you, into the coupon code box at checkout. This will then deduct that amount off your order total and voila! Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Meshki representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands