Meshki

Excellent quality

Navigation is perfect, range of product would like to see more variety and nice going out casual tops that aren't cropped tops, or necessarily tight fitting. The product quality is worth the money.

Quality is perfect!

Very satisfied! I have loved purchasing regularly from Meshki! Always love the clothing and how quickly it is delivered. Quality is always the best. I love navigating through the site.

Great Customer Service

I contacted Meshki concerning an issue and I received a prompt response and resolution. I love the quality of their clothes and this will forever be one of my favorite places to shop.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fabulous fit. Loved all my items.

Loved my outfits. All of my outfits purchased fit perfectly. Great prices and speedy delivery. The website is easy to navigate through and categorized accordingly. Ready for the European Summer.

Love my shirts

Website is slightly hard to navigate, a little overwhelming experience. I knew the name of the shirt I wanted so it was easy to find but if I didn't I would have been lost.

Exceptional customer service!!

After a mishap with my item being damaged in transit, I contacted Meshki to see what they could do. The lovely Maddie emailed back straight away and told me they could issue a full refund or a replacement. I definitely wanted a replacement but of course with my luck they were now sold out of my size. I was offered a $40 gift card to cover the cost of dry cleaning to try and get the mark out of the shorts. Exceptional customer service, best I’ve ever had-actually felt like a valued customer! Will definitely be back to shop on Meshki :)

Love MESKI

It was very easy to work out the website and everything was where it should be, category wise. I loved that they had a whole sale of all items, you should definitely do that more often. The items I’ve bought from meshki have been exactly what is advertised and never a disappointment.

Product Appearance As advertised

Amazing!! In love with every single piece I’ve bought.

Extremely easy to navigate outfits for specific events such as party wear or basics. Absolutely in love with every single piece purchased and it’s quality. Definitely my go to place for fashion.

Sizing is off.

Loved the items but sizing is very off. I can usually fit into xsmall/small in most clothing but had to purchase a LARGE for my bikini and it still doesn't fit right.
Overall love meshki but their sizing needs to be looked at.

Product Appearance As advertised

Omg sooooo stoked with my purchase!!!!! Fit is amazing sooo many compliments!!!!!

Exactly like the picture and description definitely go down a size. Truly happy with my purchase cant wait to order again from you guys. Only wish it came in red aswel

Product Appearance As advertised

Very good company to deal with.

Very high quality goods, great customer service. Great return policy. The postage is quick and efficient, with no cost postage for goods $100 and over. And goods are reasonably priced compared to other similar sites.

Maddie is a QUEEN

Maddie has incredible customer service and was so quick at answering all of my questions about my returns! She is an amazing representative for the Meshki brand, you can tell she really cares about her customers experience.

keep up the good work maddie !! xx

Product Appearance As advertised

I was so excited to receive my package, only for USPS to lose it. After receiving no help from them, I contacted Meshki and spoke to the nicest girl, Maddie. She couldn't have been more helpful, and they sent me a replacement package with Express Shipping so I was STILL able to have it in time for my trip. Will definitely be ordering from them again! Good business practices go a longggg way with customer loyalty. Thanks again, Maddie!! I can't wait for my tops:)

Happy chappy

Always happy with my purchases !! Easy navigation, good products and takes only a few days to get to me! I hope they bring out more glittery dresses ! That would be appreciated

Product Appearance As advertised

I absolutely love every product I purchased from Meshki such beautiful quality!

Everything was so easy, the website layout is very elegant and simple to navigate, the quality is unreal! I had one faulty item and Meshki quickly sorted everything out for me! Thankyou Meshki you have one happy and loyal customer!

so many compliments!

Had friends tell me to wear it again, just to work it!
it definitely flattered my figure.
when i danced it flowed so perfectly and made me the centre of attention!

Great Customer service!

Maddy was so helpful and on the ball! My issue was resolved within a few days and her customer service approach was excellent. It can get frustrating dealing with customer care when purchasing online as they generally don't want to assist, or ignore the after care service. But it was great to see Maddy was understanding and accommodating. Thank you for the help!

Great customer serive

The Meshki team have an outstanding customer service team who went above and beyond to help answer all my questions and concerns. Can always count on Meshki to find my outfit for any event.

Great Service!

Maddie went above and beyond to help me with all of my questions, and issues. She solved my concerns, as well as helped me with sizing confusion! Wonderful customer service!

Nevr disappoints

Such a great team at Meshki! such good customer service, efficient, professional and they go beyond to make your shopping experience enjoyable. definitely my favorite online store not just because of there such beautiful and well-made clothes but also for their awesome team, nothing is to much trouble! Thank you!