1,190 reviews

1,190 reviews
Alexandra
Alexandra

Exceeded my expectations

This was my first time ordering from this site and it will not be the last! The dress was exactly what I wanted. It exceeded my expectations!!! It was very well made and fit perfectly. I highly recommend it!!! Show details
Jone
Jone

Good just some questions

Hi I was wondering if there would be a restock of the SABINE bubblegum pink backless maxi dress in size S? And if there would be a restock in the AMIRAH slinky backless mini dress size S:) I was really hoping to get it for graduation:( Thanks! Show reply
Karina Z.
Karina Z.

Restock Inquiry Maryam dress

Hello! Please kindly advise if Maryam TulleBow Mini Dress will be restocked any time soon in size S? Thank you! Show reply
Grace S.
Grace S.

Question

Hi, will the recycled nylon ruched underwire bikini in white get restocked soon in a large or extra large? Show reply
Shal
ShalPerth, WA

Great customer service

Great fit and quality! I also had a great experience with their customer service team regarding changing the address of my order. Elsie and Becky were both really prompt at replying and solved the issue immediately. Show details ·  1
Grateful customer
Grateful customer

Voucher reminder and replacement

Fantastic and helpful customer service reminded me and replace lost voucher so grateful much appreciated Show details ·  1
Ailish Tilbrook
Ailish TilbrookSouth East Queensland, QLD

So classy

Love the classy elegant clothes. Great quality and value for money Show details ·  1
Nicole C
Nicole C

Customer Service = Return Customer

I ordered a beautiful skirt from Meshki but it unfortunately didn’t fit. I went out of town for a month and when I returned and needed to return the skirt it was 2 days over their return policy. I emailed them and they opened it back up so quickly and were fantastic emailing back and forth! Will be buying from them again mainly from this interaction and the fact they have the cutest stuff!! Show details ·  1
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Great Clothes and customer service

Meshki has great, timeless pieces. Their customer service is swift and great as well! Show reply
Maggie
MaggieHobart, TAS2 posts

Perfect Work Staple!

The Lisa Tailored Trousers in Charcoal are a brilliant work staple. They arrived next day, impressed by the quick shipping from Meshki. For reference I am 167cm and 58kg and the XS are a little long and big on my waist. I'm going to keep them and get them tailored as I love them so much. I would possibly size down on these pants. Show details ·  1
Claire F
Claire F

Fab service

I recently bought a dress from Meshki that was, by no fault of their own, not delivered to me. The service I received following this was fantastic. Incredibly efficient and prompt and Lori was amazing at keeping me informed throughout the process!
I will definitely continue to shop here! Show reply
Sam
Sam
  Fair Incentive

It’s amazing. Best quality

It was the best costumer experience and quality I have ever had. Show details ·  1
Orr22
Orr22

WORST experience ever!!!!

They sent me the wrong items and act like it’s my fault! They want me to pay for the shipping label to send the item all the way back to Australia, and aren’t willing to give me my money back. They’re only offering store credit, but I don’t want to buy from them again after this mess. WORST experience I ever had, this is a fraud AVOID !!!! Show details
Annie L
Annie LSydney5 posts
  Fair Incentive

The perfect denim skirt

This skirt is exactly what I was looking for. Good quality and a nice colour denim with the right amount of stretch for comfort and it’s very flattering as it hugs my curves. Sits mid waist which is more comfortable than high waisted as I’m a little short waisted. It runs a little big so I had to exchange the medium for a small. For reference I’m a 28” waist. It’s between a midi and maxi length on me as I’m only 163 cm tall however it’s very flattering. Show details ·  1
Marie T.
Marie T.

Great customer service

I had some issues with several missing items in my delivered order. The customer service MESHKI provided was more than excellent. The issue was resolved promptly and to my satisfaction. Show details ·  1