Meshki

BEST customer service of my life

Meshki is by far my favourite online store with the absolute best customer service I’ve experienced anywhere online!

They go above and beyond to make their customers happy - I had a single rhinestone missing from my dress and Larissa on the live chat was amazingly helpful, sending out a replacement dress that arrived the very next day. They really care about their customers and are always so patient, prompt and helpful when I call or use their chat for sizing advice, and my deliveries always arrive overnight without fail! The quality of the fabric is also SO much better than other online boutiques I shop at, even at the same price point! The difference is so noticeable, the cuts are flattering and I always feel sexy in Meshki!

Fast to respond!

Amazing customer service, fast and accurate response to my email on helping solve my issue.
Thanks ladies always a pleasure and the quality of the clothing is always amazing that’s why I always shop here!

Sizing True to size
Hey Sandraaap! Thank you so much for your feedback about our customer service. We can't wait for you to shop with us again! We've left a thank-you gift in your private messages!

MESHKI customer service is second to none!

Unfortunately, I received a faulty item in the mail (which is rare from this store), so I reached out to Meshki to figure out what I should do. Maddie from the Meshki team was amazing and already has a replacement on the way. Mind you, this was done in only a matter of hours after reaching out to them - that's insane! I was shocked and elated because customer service such as this is hard to come by. I live in the states on the east coast & I'm always shocked by how fast the shipping is considering that they're based in Sydney, Australia. I recommend Meshki to any and everyone! You won't be disappointed. :-)

Hi Jessica! We're so sorry to hear you received a faulty item. It's great that Maddie was able to resolve that ASAP! We're so excited to have you and your friends shop with us at MESHKI! P.s check your messages for a little gift from us!

Good customer service

Overly unsatisfied with the product packaging as it was advertised differently. The product itself is good and customer service we received was absolutely amazing. Solved the issue immediately, would shop here for my girlfriend again.

Hey Bradna, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We're sorry to hear you had a problem with your packaging but are so glad our customer service team were able to sort it out for you! Check your messages, we've left you a little gift for next time you shop for your girlfriend!

In its own league

Meshki constantly exceeds my expectations when it comes to quality and trending styles are always available. I've purchased countless day and night pieces, all of which remain staples in my closet. Returns are made easy and customer service is always on point. I highly recommend Meshki.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey S Kay! That is amazing feedback, we're so happy to hear your pieces are your staples. Don't forget to check your messages!

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

website is so professional and easy to use! any problems and a quick email to customer service and they help you out ASAP and are super sweet and lovely! the quality of the clothing is incredible

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Angelique, Thank you for that amazing feedback! This is so important for us to know. We've sent you a little gift in your messages!

Amazing customer service

I was greatly satisfied with the customer experience I had with MESHKI. I ordered a dress from a similar company and it would’ve taken too long to process (17 days). My item from MESHKI was sent out the same day. It’s easy to see who prioritizes customers.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Ries! Thank you for sharing this with us. We're so pleased to hear you benefited from our fast service! We've sent you a little gift in your messages to say thanks!

Fast, Easy, Sexy

I bought a lingerie set for my honeymoon and expected it to be a while until I received it since I am ordering from the US. I got it in a week and its literally perfect. Fits to the T. So now I am shopping for my birthday outfit from them!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Ash! We're so happy your set was perfect for you! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Go ahead and check your messages for a gift from us!

Elissa’s Customer Service

Elissa was prompt, a pleasure to work with and quickly resolved my issue. She also followed up unprompted. She was a difference maker in my Meshki experience. I would definitely rate my experience very high.

Sizing True to size
Hi Christina! Thank you for sharing the fast customer service you experienced with Elissa! Be sure to check your messages for a thank-you gift from us.

Amazing customer service

Super fast replies back to email!! They didn’t have my size is something so offered to change the size or send me a gift card and also expressed shipped my package no extra charge!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Meg! Thank you for sharing your experience with our customer service team. This makes us so happy! P.s check your messages!

Gorg Sparkly bikini and great service!

Larissa was wonderful with her customer service! Absolutely love my new sparkly bikini top and can’t wait to order more! I will definitely recommend Meshki to all of my friends in the states!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hey Shannon! Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We're so happy to know you received great customer service! Check your private messages for a little gift from us!

Problem was solved

I bought an evening dress a month or so ago, and with this store you don’t get refunds but can only get store credit. However I’d spent quite a lot of money and couldn’t find the store credit anywhere. I emailed customer service but because my brother had sent back the parcel, I didn’t have a tracking number. Thankfully Elissa was very helpful and even though she didn’t have a tracking number she managed to find my order and it turns out my store credit had already been emailed to me! She just sent me the email again to make sure I could find it. I must’ve cause so much uneccessary hassle! Anyway, the customer service was great, she was very polite and patient in helping me and thank goodness she helped me find that store credit! Thanks Elissa.

Hey Alyssa! That is so wonderful to hear about your experience with the amazing Elissa! Thank you for your feedback. P.s check your inbox for a special gift!

Customer service exceeded my expectations

Maddie was a great help solving my enquiries.
She was profesional and polite when dealing with my issues. Can't wait to get my goods

Hi Cony! Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Maddie. We hope you love your goodies! Please check your private messages for a little gift.

Great quality clothes, even better customer service!

The website is easy to navigate, the clothes are gorgeous and great quality and there’s something to suit everyone! Very happy with everything especially the customer service, thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely feedback with us! We are so happy you had such a great experience. Check your private messages, we’ve sent a thank you!

Great customer service!

Was super easy to order - I had a quick question about my shipment and wanted an update of my confirmation since I'm in the US and it's in AUS and wasn't sure how long it would take. But Elissa got right back to me ASAP! Love it!

Hey Jen! We're so pleased to hear you've had a good experience with Elissa! This is great! P.s check your private messages!

Outstanding customer service from Maddie at Meshki!

Maddie was very understanding, and her replies were prompt and clear. Thank you for the best customer service I’ve received in a while.

Hi Fro! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your customer service from Maddie. It's great you know we are always here to help you lovely! Yay! Please go ahead and check your messages :)

Poor quality

I loved the satin joggers I purchased. However after washing them once following the instructions as per the tag they have already started to Frey and are not wearable again.

We are so incredibly sorry to hear this Nadf! This should not happen. We would love to resolve this for you, please check your private messages as we have reached out to you! We would love to resolve this issue for you!

It's okay

I've heard great things about Meshki and I know it's very popular. So, as somebody who designs clothes themselves I thought I'd order some pieces and try them out. The make and fit of the items is okay, however, some of the fabric they use (especially the satin) is extremely cheap which yes I would have to say looks cheap. One thing I did really like and would probably wear a fair bit would be their basics, tops and bodysuits, although they're not made of the most breathable fabric which can be in issue in the summer. The prices are quite reasonable, however, if you consider how much money they put into advertising and brand deals it makes you question how much the item is really worth. As somebody who likes to be ethical it also makes me question how much they are paying workers? what conditions are they working under? and the age of the workers? I did some research but couldn't find much information about the manufacturing of their products, but as a fast fashion brand it's extremely hard to believe that the products are being sourced ethically. That aside, they do have a good range of products available (but their stuff's definitely not for everybody), the shipping didn't take long, and the website is fantastic!

Hey Kat! Thank you for letting us know about your experience, this is important feedback! I'd love to discuss this further so have sent you a message, we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully resolving this ASAP.

Love the service and quality of the brand. Never been let down!

Very satisfied with everything I have purchased over the years. Recently had an inquiry and was responded to quickly with the best help.

Hey Gabrielle! Thank you for your review, we're so glad you received fast service with MESHKI! Be sure to check your messages for a little gift.

Beyond Perfect!!!

I bought several tank tops, they are BEAUTIFUL! The best quality, it’s true to size. It feels and looks so luxurious. It’s so hard to find the perfect crop top as I wear them everyday but Meshki has a range of colours of different styles! I’m so happy with my order

Hey Irene! Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to see you love your purchase. Check your private messages, we have sent you a gift :)