BEST Customer Service

Besides the fact that these clothes are fantastic and have such amazing quality, the customer service is the best I’ve experienced. My package was lost and without even hesitating, Tyra pushed the order through again with expedited shipping so that I could receive it in time for my trip. 5/5 stars!

Hey Michelle,

Our care agents pride themselves on being there for the MESHKI girl. We appreciate your kind words!

Solution based returns

April the customer experience specialist from Meshki was so nice when dealing with my return. She gave me all my options and made sure I was taken care and of.

I would never technically have to return anything to Meshki because everything is so cute that I’ll take an exchange any day.

Thank you April!

SizingTrue to size

Hey Jane,

Our returns are smooth, calm and credited!

Elina P

Elina PSydney, NSW

Meshki is a diamond

NicoleSydney

Sizing and quality is terrible

Nicole

Hi, I sent you many emails with no reply yet you take the time to respond to a complaint in public view. Another warning to others to be careful when ordering with this company, don't believe the facade, they aren't genuine people.

Great Fashion

The store is super easy to navigate. They are always updated with the lastest fashion and styles. I am always satisfied with the products from lounge wear to glam wear! you can literally find an outfit for anything!

Christina A.

Christina A.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service Deluxe

Although I purchased an item that was not for me, the process for returns and reimbursement was easy. I emailed Sam with a query, and she helpfully responded right away offering resolution. Good experience!

Hey Christina,

JPN

JPNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service and great quality clothes!

I made few purchases and returns (due to sizing reasons), and Tyra was on top of all of it. Such quick and efficient service.

Hey JPN,

The quicker we fix your query, the quicker you are looking fierce!

Great Quality!!!

As soon as I knew I was going on vacation I knew I had to order some pieces from this website because of the uniqueness of the items. I was excited feeling the great quality & couldn’t wait to wear every minus 1 dress that didn’t fit. Everything else fit great & was comfortable. Will be making another order very soon.

Hey,

It should be a crime to look this good! Killing the style game you glamour!

Excellent customer service

I had an issue with an order lost in the Mail. April in Customer Services dealt with my Chat query quickly, in a friendly fashion and extremely fairly. Will be ordering again so hopefully I can review a product next time!

Hey Laura,

Caroline C.

Caroline C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service and clothing

Amazing dresses. I was pleasantly surprised and will absolutely be ordering more in the future. Very happy to recommend- actually I have already recommended to a colleague before writing this. Great quality very fast delivery time. Very happy. Thanks Meshki!!!!!!!

Hey Caroline,

Meshki has won me over

Love shopping with Meshki. Great service and far the quickest shipping and return turn around I’ve experienced in a long times. The product is also on par

Hey!

There is never a problem we can’t solve for our MESHKI girls (except hanger and boys who suck, we’re sorry)!

Mads

MadsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Customer Service Babes Ever

I placed an order for a white dress - my first ever Meshki order! I was hyped but it came damaged. April in Customer service was literally the best - she apologized, sent me options (send a new one + a credit or get a 120% credit) and solved the problem within 24 hrs. Super thankful! Love my dress!

Hey Mads,

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

Katia was very helpful in solving my issue. Very good customer service and I will be coming here again! Thanks!

Hey Rose,

Think hot new you and add a little bit of MESHKI spice!

Perfect fit - great material!

I love the store - super easy to find the size ands style you want! The range of products is great. Quality is always a 10 fits like a glove and washes so well!

Hey Kimberley,

We want our MESHKI girls to always look and feel their best!

Best customer service in a long time!

I didn’t get a free gift with my recent order and at first didn’t mean to claim it at all, but then I did (because my sister got it) and I am so glad I did! Tyra was so helpful and fast in her answers, I was shocked in a positive way that such a huge brand deals with their customers on such a nice, kind level. Loved the whole communication and her will to help me though it was just about a free gift! Tyra trully is one of a kind!

Hey Evie,

From start to finish we have our MESHKI girls backs!

Bri

BriSydney, NSW

The Best Customer Service!

I ordered a dress on sale and it unfortunately had a bit of a rip in it, I sent an email and Kartia was so so helpful looking after my enquiry and she was so kind! I really appreciate your help!

Hey Bri,

Customer care specialists by day secret agents by night!

SRM

SRMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovee

I always love the products from Meshki they are bomb!! And the customer service is always on point especially dealing with Tyra

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Hey SRM,

Think hot new you and add a little bit of MESHKI spice!

April from the customer service team was absolutely amazing to deal with! She answered all my questions, was thorough in her explanation and simplified everything for me. Her customer service really is 5 stars, and the fact that she gets back to you in flash is just a bonus.
Thank you April, it’s small touches like this that make all the difference:)

Hey Daniela,

Please Beware Before Ordering From This Company

BRENDA
BRENDA
Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service by Tyra

I had an issue with my order, although I did not get the resolution I wanted Tyra was great. She assisted me so quickly and sorted the whole situation very quickly and professionally.

Clothes had an odd smell but the quality of Meshki is always excellent.

Hey Grace,

The quicker we fix your query, the quicker you are looking fierce!

LARA

LARAasked

Hi, can you guys restock the Dania Thin Strap Plunge Maxi Dress - Emerald please.

Hey Lara,

We’re so happy to hear you loved the Dania Dress, but we’re also sorry to hear you’ve missed out on this style as it will not be restocked, unfortunately!

We always put in requests to the design team, however there is no guarantee that doing so, will create a restock!

The best way to stay in the know about when your favourite pieces are re-stocked is to register your email. That way you will be notified as soon we have a re-stock.

Also make sure you are following us on Instagram @meshki to stay in the know about everything MESHKI.

Annick asked

Hi I’m about to purchase a dress for my birthday not sure which one yet but it’s between Elizabella or Rachel. Are you able to explain to me a little about both dresses and also I’m currently a size 12/14 depending on the dress, would you suggest the the L or XL? Thanks heaps

Hey Annick,

Thanks for reaching out to us lovely! Happy to help.

The Elizabella dress and the Rachel dress are botg 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. This means there is not much stretch to them, if you were between sizing, I would suggest to size up for for either of them.

The length for the Elizabella dress is around 113cm from shoulder to hemline; and
The length of the Rachel dress is much smaller around 77cm.

I hope this was helpful lovely!

No worries lovely!

Happy shopping.

Pauline

Paulineasked

Hello,
I'm looking at purchasing the cropped puffer jacket and I was wondering how that fits--my daughter is 5'8" and slender. She likes jacketst to be a bit roomy. Would a M be ok? Thanks

Hi Pauline,

Thank you so much for reaching out to MESHKI!

You can access our AU size guide here: https://www.meshki.com.au/pages/size-guide. I can't find anything on our site that matches the 'cropped puffer jacket' however, I can see the SADIE - Oversized Puffer Jacket - Black is available.

I would suggest to stay true to size for this one as it's already designed to be a little oversized. Please keep in mind this is a general guide only and does not account for each individual item specs.

Should you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us on hello@meshki.com.au

Kind Regards,
Team MESHKI x

Get an answer from our members and Meshki representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $50.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsAfterPay
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Pyjamas / Sleepwear, Swimwear and Wedding Dresses & Bridalwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands