7Baccani Pletora Cavallo
Part of Baccani Pletora  4.9 (579)

Baccani Pletora Cavallo

4.9

206 reviews · Statistics

98% · 2023 · 1%
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Baccani Pletora › Cavallo206 reviews
Bee
Bee
  Cavallo
Joni
JoniQLDFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Cavallo

Good pram for a good price!

I bought the Baccani Cavallo as it was really good price. Bub is now 8 months old and it's been great. We live on a Farm and the wheels have held up well on our gravel, pot holed drive way.
The only bad thing is that the sun shade/ hood, pops out of the brackets, it would be good if they clipped in better.
overall a pretty good pram
Anika
AnikaWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Cavallo

Amazing Pram and Accessories!

This is my Second baccani pram as I moved country and had to re-purchase again as I loved it so much. Amazing quality pram and accessories so happy with my purchases. Show details ·  1
Dina
Dina

This is perfect ❤️

Very easy to use and happy to have it
My daughter loves it , she’s 2 years old now and the pram is very good now and like new Show details ·  1
Cathalia
CathaliaNTDarwin, NT2 posts

GORGEOUS PRAM!

I love the set up of this pram! It makes my child comfortable and she really loves sitting on during our walks which is very handy for us parents. I have won this pram on a raffle and this makes my day whenever we go out travel, shopping, walking in the park. We just bring it everywhere. Very recommendable. Show details ·  1
Sheydin
Sheydin3 posts

Love my pram!

For the price this pram is the best. Can go off road with ease! Always getting stopped and asked what kind of pram it is! Show details ·  1
Cat. V
Cat. VNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect 1st Pram

I really loved this pram. Purchased this pram for my first and only child in 2019. The fact that you can break everything down to simply wash and clean the whole item was a 10/10 for me. Show details ·  1
Natalie J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Cavallo

Compact pram, fits in any car!

I love my pram! It was recommended by a friend as a first time mum I had no idea. We’ve had it 6 months now and it’s so easy to use! It fit nicely in my hatchback and now even easier in my suv! It’s lightweight and I have just discovered it’s very very easy to clean! Show details ·  1
Tanya H.

Love that it comes apart to wash Show details ·  1
Krystal
Krystal
  Fair Incentive Cavallo

I love my Baccani Cavallo Pram and absoutely love it!

I love my Baccani Cavallo pram I got it 3 years when I had my daughter and about to use it again with my son. Cant fault the customer service with Baccani from the process to purchase the pram all the way to helping us get a new tyre through the warranty they were so fast and efficient and made it all effortless. I also love showing off how easy it is to pack it down for the boot of my car and then to pull it out when I need to use it I have had a lot of people passing by comment about what kind of pram is it as it looks so easy and practical to use. I have recommend the Baccani Pram to all my friends having babies and they all love their baccani prams too. Show details ·  1
Tara H.
Tara H.

Amazing

My baby loves this pram
Easy to change positions for baby
Lightweight Show details ·  1
QLDTash
QLDTashQLDCentral Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Cavallo

We love the Baccani Cavallo Plus!

I researched so many prams before settling on the Baccani Cavallo Plus.

I loved the fact its an Australian owned company, there were multiple accessory options and it was light weight. Oh and you cant go past the price! The pram was super easy to assemble and its easy to setup and pack away. I also love the fact the pram can be used bassinet style from newborn and then positioned into a seat for those toddlers years. Its a pram that will last a few years and not just a few months before it needs to be replaced. Show details ·  1

Corrinne Long
Corrinne LongWAPerth, WA

Very happy. Light. Easy to assemble and use. My little one loves it

Lightweight and easy to get in and out of the car. Easy to use on all surfaces. Baby is very comfortable. I personally like the straps. I feel they are easy to use, safe and secure. Show details ·  1
Renai
Renai

Affordable convertible pram

We bought our pram online and had amazing customer service. It is sturdy and we love the convertible features for long term use - it is by far the best bassinet on the market and it doesn't mean you have a spare part to store when bub grows out of it.
It isn't the most compact model, but for the price we didn't mind! It fits in my small i30 boot easily. Since bub has outgrown the bassinet we now use the mattress part as a changing mat.
Amazing value for money!! Show reply
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Pagan Tatnell
Pagan TatnellNSWNorth Western Region, NSW

Supreme comfort!

This pram is seriously the best pram I’ve had (mum of three) it’s so comfortable and spacious and pushes so smoothly! I also purchased the food tray attachment which I believe will come in very handy when out and about, my baby has so much room to grow in this pram, we love it! Show details ·  1

saakshi s. · Pletora Cavallo

I would like to know how you lengthen the shoulder straps .. my bub is 11 months and the straps are too tight on her specially when inserted thru the loops

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi Saakshi, Trust this has been answered by our customer service team. Please reach our customer service team via e mail,FB,IG or 1300475847 for immediate answers. Regards

saakshi s.

Hi No one has answered me yet , i also emailed you guys , yet no response.

Mary H. · Pletora Cavallo

I would like to know how you lengthen the shoulder straps. It is on the second loop at the moment, but can not lengthen the strap anymore. Bub is only 3 mths old and 6.5 kilos and it is very tight on him

Baccani Prams   DM

Hi Mary, Thanks for reaching out. Can you please send us a photo of the strap to customerservice@baccaniprams.com for further assistance?

Email sent. Thanks

Thanks Mary. Let us look in to it. Regards

Cristina M.
Cristina M. · Pletora Cavallo

I am interested to know if your pram can withstand the current weather conditions we are experiencing in NSW. Can the wheels be durable to go over broken footpaths, through wet grass, is careful in muddy and slippery surfaces.

See all Baccani Pletora Cavallo questions

Compare all Baccani Pletora listings
Baccani Pletora Metro
Baccani Pletora MetroNo reviews yet
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingleSingle
Convertible NoYes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYesYes
FeaturesUnder-seat StorageCup Holder, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight7.8 kg7.3 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions540 x 280 x 910 cm44 x 56 x 96 cm