Baccani Cavallo

Baccani Cavallo

4.9

• Suitable for Running Yes (85%) · No (15%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome price with priority customer service

Great pram, Awesome price with priority customer service. Purchased the pram after reading reviews and some inquires from Baccani. Once received it is more than I expected for the money spent. Cavallo is a great product that I can recommend for its price.

Alina H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect pram best on the market

Very happy with how it wheels on roads footpaths grass dirt ect ,child was very comfortable and loves it :) love the suspension and so dose my partner, very smooth rude for bub when sleeping to over all I'm am extreamly happy with this product and the company:)

Purchased in May 2020 at Baccani online store queensland surface paradise for A$436.70.

Cynthia duncan

Cynthia duncanCentral, SA

Very happy customer! Amazing pram

Very happy with this amazing pram! Love all the different seating positions, the option of many different colours (I chose blue for my little boy) the suspension is really good and the pram is so easy to push and steer around even in the dirt! Which is another feature I love! The wheels are deffinatly nice and sturdy and decent size for all terrain. Deffinatly made the right choice buying this pram as there is so many different prams out there to choose from but I highly recommend a baccani! Very good value for money

Purchased in May 2020 for A$438.00.

Perfect!

Love this pram! Affordable, stylish, light, plenty of storage and drives like a dream especially on gravel and rough ground. Would highly recommend. Especially love that they are Australian owned.

Purchased in March 2020 at Baccani for A$440.00.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

This is awesome

Happy mum
Great pram they have thought of everything when designing. Lot of storage options. I love the option of having two bottle holders. wheels make off road driving very simple. I missed Pletora as it was not available when I was purchasing mine. Overall great pram with many features

Rhona

RhonaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing product with quality finishing!

Nice pram
I've taken the pram over gravel road still so easy to push my newborn in without disturbing his sleep. Absolutely amazing product with quality finishing. They have really nice colour packs which I recommend to buy with the pram. So you have whole different pram every time you change the canopy.

Connie

ConnieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Perfect pram!

Such a lovely pram! So light and easy to put together and put in the back of the car, nice design too!
Very comfortable for our newborn and love the way it comes with two ways to use it! Great price too :)

Purchased in April 2020 at Baccani for A$397.00.

Tara M

Tara MSydney, NSW

best of best

Great customer service from baccani

I have purchased the pram online and it was delivered next day. Super fast delivery and great customer service. Overall happy with the product and could not ask for more for a value of 400. Great. Wish they could have more colour options..

Baccani Prams
Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Diana

DianaSydney, NSW

Great Deal!

Great deal

I have purchased along with $150 free accessories. Think I got a great deal with a great pram. Love the peekaboo window do interact with baby while on the go. Pram is super light weight compare to size. Even my hubby couldn’t guess the weight. Lol.. Thanks Baccani for your wonderful product

Anatolii

AnatoliiPerth, WA

Good but not perfect

Purchased in March 2020 at Baccani for A$436.70.

Suitable for Running No
Baccani Prams
Baccani PramsBaccani Prams

Becky

BeckyCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing pram.

New pram arrived today. Absolutely amazing so light and can be folded without removing the seat. Easy convert from seat to a bassinet ! It has many features which I never expected for a price less than $500. Top quality finishing and highly recommended

Emil dennis

Emil dennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!

Ordered mine about a month ago. Absolutely love it! Easy to assemble, very light weight and compact, fits in a tiny i30 boot. Thanks Baccani. Would definitely recommend to all.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$601.00.

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect pram

So satisfied with the Baccani Cavallo pram. Was a bit hesitant having to buy online but read a heap of reviews for all different prams and this was my favourite by far! Have been using it everyday walking for 11 weeks now and couldn’t fault it. Love that it can be used as a bassinet and forward/rearward facing pram.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ease of Packing & Storage

Love the pram and my son loves it too!

I use my pram to go for walks everyday with my son I walk on gravel/wooden jetty and concrete is awesome! I reposition my son depending on his sleeping to what ever his needs are at the time and suits perfectly, it’s easy to use and great to fold up in my suv! The storage compartments on the back and under the pram are perfect for my shopping and the drink holder for my excercise has come in handy even for his bottle at times. The rain cover has even been used for protection with shopping with covid-19 which has been lifesaving in my eyes, overall I love my pram and would 100% still buy my pram if I had the choice again!

Purchased in October 2019 at Baccani for A$435.00.

Natalie N.

Natalie N.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

So easy to use with chronic pain!

So light weight, easy to lift.
Easy to move around tight corners.
So much room for toys in with baby.
My girl loves the vents in the sides. We call them her windows and she looks out at the world though them.
I love that the bassinet and the seat are the same thing. Nothing bulky to store!

Purchased in October 2019.

Suitable for Running No

Amazing

Highly recommended, Really we tried different brands but they were never like Baccani.
My baby loves it and we are confident about safety and handling. So to every parent, I would recommend it to them for peace of mind. Easy to push anywhere and everywhere.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$450.00.

Great product

I been using the pram almost 2 years now. Can not fault it. Easy to clean, Light weight for a small mum like me. It is easy to take off the seat and love rear facing mode. Only unique thing is they have large range of colours. Wish they made canopy little longer

Cathy
Tullamarine VIC

excellent product

Amazing
Lovely product. I hesitated in first place as this is a online purchase. But tempted to buy after seen their reviews. One word “Amazing” I couldn’t believe I bought a such a good pram for a low price. Easy assemble, Adjustable handle bar, Seat can be set for both directions.

Zara C.
Bankstown NSW

Worth every penny

Great product. highly recommended. Easy push on hard terrain. Super lightweight, Baby loves it. If you are a mum who wants to save money on a bassinet, this is the one. I bought when they having a promotion with free mattress. I get complements all the time when im out. Thanks Baccani.

Jessica
Penrith NSW

Good Product. Easy use

Extremely happy with the product. Love that you can easily pull out the seat from the frame. Super light weight compare to the size. Can be folded with the seat on. Overall worth every dollar spent. Highly recommend for anyone looking a pram for a new born.