Baccani Pletora

Baccani Pletora

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baccani Prams

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (88) · No (41)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Amazing pram - so impressed!

I’m so over the moon with my purchase! I ordered the Pletora on the Friday and by Monday morning it had arrived - so fast! I’m so impressed with how easy the pram was to assemble, straightforward instructions to follow, and really great quality materials used. The pram is study and functional but also very aesthetically pleasing! I love all the useful extras and accessories that came with it as well. The handle is so practical having the adjustable angle - it is comfortable for both me and my 6’2 partner to walk. Baby’s harness is easy to adjust and nice and sturdy. Amazing price point for an amazing pram. I will be recommending this pram to all of my friends and family.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank you Shar for your review we are so glad you love your new pram.

Such a great Pram

The pram is awesome on grass,gravel and most surfaces! The suspension is great even when the pram is loaded with the groceries, my child looks so comfortable in all different positions depending on his mood

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Candice for you review. Great to hear the wheel and suspension is great for all the adventure you have with you little one.

Can’t live without it we love it

We love it hands down the best pram I’ve owned! Can’t fault it in any way great value for money.
The suspension is great it’s easy to fold and chuck in the boot take up hardly any room so you’ve always got plenty of room if your going away on holidays to fit everything still in and the best thing it’s light so no more struggling to get the pram in and out of the boot!!

Purchased in for $550.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Jess for your review. So good to hear your family love the Pletora Pram.

Siddhi S.
Siddhi S.Sydney, NSW

Too good, really happy with the pram

Baccani pletora is a perfect pram for my newborn. The tilt mode of the bassinet is really useful. It can be easily folded and can fit in my small car perfectly. My bub is so comfortable in this pram. The accessories that we gof we the pram are also useful. Really happy with this product, highly recommended!

Purchased in for $599.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Siddhi for your review. So good to hear you little on love the bassinet mode.

Chahana
ChahanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

So easy to use! The best part about this is it is suitable for newborns to toddlers, with the convertible seat. I love this pram and recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in for $518.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Chahana for your review. So good to hear that you've found both the bassinet and seat great for your little one.

I love my Baccani Pletora pram

I love my Baccani Pletora pram it's easy to use great suspension easy to push on all terrains, Great value for money with the convertible seat / bassinet and looks very stylish.

Purchased in for $569.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Jacqui for you review. So good to hear that it great value for money.

Kara
KaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pram!

This pram is light, versatile and easy to use. It’s suitable for newborn to toddler where the bassinet changes to a seat in just a few clicks. Yes from me!

Purchased in for $550.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Kara for your review. So good to hear it is easy to convert from bassinet to seat.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Jessica R.
Jessica R.North Western Region, NSW

AmaZing

So easy to use. Capsule is a life saver with this. Easy and compact not bulky like other prams. Pushes great when on rocks/dirt. Stylish and practical
For every day use

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Jessica, so good to hear that it is easy to use.

Catherine T.
Catherine T.Perth, WA

High quality pram and very affordable

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank you Catherine for you feedback, We will pass on the feedback to our design team.

Sharron Langey
Sharron LangeySydney, NSW

Such a great purchase

My baby loves this one (and so do i!) She falls asleep instantly when I go for my long walks with my husband along the beach. Well worth the price.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thanks Sharron for your review. So good to hear you both enjoy your pram.

Shaye H.
Shaye H.Central Queensland, QLD

Super smooth all-terrain pram!

The plethora performs beautifully on rugged terrain; it's the main reason we purchased it! Our family is always at the park and we've had great success taking baby and the pram over grass, broken bitumen, dirt and gravel. Suspension works really well and the pram is very spacious. I love that the seat converts to a bassinet and vice versa, saves making an extra purchase. Very affordable extras for rain, cold and sun protection. The Baccani team are wonderful to deal with after sale aswell. The pram itself is quite bulky when folded down in bassinet configuration, it takes up complete boot space of my Nissan X-Trail but I believe it will be slimmer when we convert to the reclined seat.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank you Shaye for your review. Great to hear the pram work with your lifestyle. We will pass on the size when fold with bassinet to our design team.

Baccani Pletora just like a Audi in it's class!!

Pram is excellent quality. Comparable to any of the high end prams. Price is just a steal compared to the quality and comfort 10 out of 10. Easy to carry with multiple options to use from bassinet to Normal pram mode.

Purchased in for $620.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank You Khadija for you review.

Find out how Baccani Pletora compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

This pram is amazing I love it

I am so impressed with this pram! It was so easy to put together and doesn’t take up too much room in my boot. It folds down so easy as well. My daughter loves it :) amazing customer service as well thank you so much

Purchased in for $604.

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank You Kelsey we are so glad you and your daughter love the Pletora Pram.

sandy a.
sandy a.Sydney, NSW

A must have for new parents!!!

We were searching for a pram for our second child. After much research we came across baccani and decided to buy it.
The package came in 2 days after ordering which was pretty quick considering covid is delaying deliveries. The packaging was really good and the assembly was very easy.
The best thing we liked about baccani was that the bassinet converts to a seat which reduces the hassle of finding a storage space for the bassinet once the bub grows up. Moreover, the price is quiet affordable. It is also quiet easy to manouvre the pram and we liked the option of coloured canopies.
The pram came with loads of free accessories along with a 3 years warranty.
Will definitely recommend this pram!!!

Purchased in for $579.

Happy mumma
Happy mummaSouthwest, VIC

Great all rounder

This pram has been so great for all occasions. Nice big tires and good suspension for walks but still compact for indoor use. Good quality materials too. Really love the mesh on the sides of the bassinet for air flow when you want the top covered from the sun. And absolutely love that the bassinet converts to a stroller set up so you don't have a huge bassinet to store after only a couple months of use!

Purchased in .

Dan C.Baccani PramsSend a private message

Thank you for your kind and honest review of our pram.