Baha Home
See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baha Home

4.2

Peter H.
Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't send product

I have never done a bad review on anything but I have to here. I have been looking at a memory foam bean bag for around a year or so and finally had the $$ to buy it. I ordered the wombat and I had heard nothing from them. I emailed a week later, told it would be sent on Monday. waited 2 weeks and emailed again only to be told it was not sent at all and still in their warehouse. to add insult they sent emails to review it and text messages to say it is now $70 off. I just wanted it to start with.

Poor customer service

I ordered a wombat bean bag on 11/8 and 12/8 I got tracking that it was shipped. After a month I didn’t receive my order and contact them. They tell me PO Box no’s aren’t accepted even though they have my residential address. We are remote so have no mail man just a Post office. They then tell me it’s out of stock. Why send me shipping tracking details when they haven’t sent item. I just gave up in the end!!!!

BAHA HomeBaha Home

Hi Johnny, it looks like this has since been rectified and you receievd your replacement within 3 days of ordering. Great to see.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Biggest Scammers! Buyer Beware

I purchased a Rug and it was too small, it was never stood on at all. I returned in perfect condition, they are saying it was damaged, they are keeping the rug and denying a refund! There is no phone contact and no names in any emails!
DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!

Bevin S.
Bevin S.

Wombat beanbag came stained :( and doesnt look much like the photos

The bean bag came stained, only noticed it after i started pulling apart the foam so am not sure how im going to put it all back together to return it. Not to mention, the foam was stuck together like glue from being vacuum sealed. Fingers start to go sore and hurt from trying to pull foam apart...
I left it alone for 24 hrs but it still didn't fluff up like the photos. Feels a bit lumpy when sat on...
So overall feeling disappointed.

Have tried contacting them thru their live messaging app on their website but no one has responded.

Alex O.
Alex O.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product

The blinds were excellent and delivery was very quick. BAHA communicated very well and helped a lot. I also ordered a clear PVC blind from BAHA. When it was realized that they are not manufacturing them anymore, the money was returned immediately. This seller is really good and reliable.

Fergus C.
Fergus C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and great customer service!

The wombat beanbag is hands down one of the comfiest things I’ve ever lounged on! The product arrived quickly however with the outdoor cover instead of the indoor, after contacting Baha about this they promptly worked to resolve the problem and sent out the correct one via express shipping! Very impressed with how they handled the issue!

parade6010Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service, very happy

Perfect blind for the job

I needed a specific blind for a stairwell to stop sunlight hitting paintings. I didn't want blockout. The Sun Screen blind Baha made is brilliant, complete with extended cord so it can be reached from the ground floor. Service was fast, communication excellent. Can't recommend this company highly enough.

BAHA HomeBaha Home

Thanks for the positive review Hamilton. All of us here at BAHA are glad you had a positive customer experience and enjoy your blinds.

very pleased

I found the customer service first class and the product quality as I would have wanted. very satisfied thank you

Hi Alan,
Thanks for the good review. We are pleased that our service and products were everything that you hoped for.

Phill
PhillHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Product

I purchased a blockout indoor roller blind. Website was halpful and easy to work through. Blinds are well priced. My blind arrived quickly, was easy to install and looks great. No complaints here

James
JamesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best Pricing Around

Was looking for a blind that would reduce the glare but I would still be able to see through. Found exactly what I wanted on baha.com for the best price. I did a little looking around on other companies websites and shops, but Baha was the cheapest blind I could find. Really happy with my blind and the pricing.

BAHA HomeBaha Home

Thanks for the awesome review. We aim to create high quality products at the cheapest price around. If you find the same item for a cheaper price, send us a picture and we'll price match it.

Browny
BrownyTasmania

Really good blinds and service

I was shopping around for blinds and wasn’t sure what colour/fabric I wanted so I ordered free samples from BAHA. They arrived in a couple days and made it really easy for me to choose what I wanted. I ended up ordering a couple blinds and am really happy with how they look.

Kimmy
KimmyNew South Wales

Good Products, Good Price

I had done a bit of research and found similar blinds that were cheaper from another website, but they weren’t the exact colour I wanted. I messaged BAHA about their price match guarantee and they matched the cheaper price I found. Really happy that I got the blinds I wanted for cheaper than I was expecting. Will use them again in the future

Pat
PatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, exactly what Blinds I wanted

I wanted a few new blinds for my bedroom and wasn’t sure what product would be best for me so I emailed them and they were really helpful. Blinds were cheap, easy to install and are really good. Would definitely recommend

DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Took my money and nothing arrived. There is no response to email or phone calls. The supposed premises is vacant and looks like they are no longer trading. ACCC has been notified

Drewasked
Online store

Purchased memory foam chair and arrived with zips closed on outer bag. No tags on zips and unable to undo . Zips licked closed??

Hey Drew,
The Wombat Covers have no tags on the zippers as we are required by "Consumer Goods (Bean Bags) Safety Standard 2014" to remove all zipper tags for child safety:"
To use the zip we recommend using a paper clip, string or other thin material to be thread through the zipper. It will be hard to operate without the paper clip by design (child safety).

Drew

Thank you for the prompt and accurate solution.

Diana
Dianaasked
Baha Home

Hi . The flick stick (fiber glass)which use for drawing curtains .. do you still supply them?

Lishaasked
Online store

I’ve bought my BAHA Wombat, it’s arrived and it is so tightly vacuum packed that the foam won’t loosen up. All packing has been taken off and it’s just the inner bag, I haven’t put the cover on it yet. The seat is a rock hard cube. Any suggestions for loosening the foam up so it will expand and soften?
Thanks for your help.

parade6010

I left mine for about half an hour to get some air into it and then just stomped on it, starting with the edges, to loosen the foam up. It does take a bit of work to make it fluffy but it gets there eventually!

Lisha

Thank you! Did you open the inner lining to fluff up the foam? Or just leave the cover on it and bash away at it?

Get an answer from our members and Baha Home representatives