4.1

4.4

funny f.
funny f.Hunter Region, NSW

Roller blind purchased

Bought 8 roller blinds. Great affordable price and very fast delivery. They look great. Very happy with our purchase from Baha. Show details
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

I love my Baha curtains

I got my curtains not expecting the amazing quality these are. I ordered 4 pairs at a brilliant price and very happy that I did. As soon as I put these up, my room cooled down considerably. I live in Central Australia and these are perfect for keeping the heat out. I bought the Essence room darkening eyelet in silver range. The softness of the material and the weight ensures that they hang beautifully. The photos provided are of 3 curtains. Very happy customer! Show details
Candice
CandiceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC21 posts

Curtains and Rods

I bought one set of curtains and a rod for my bedroom..quickly delivered. So happy I ordered another 5 sets for the whole house. Fantastic price! Customer service excellent too!
Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous service

Ordered curtain tracks which arrived bent. Wonderful staff (Renae) promptly resolved it. Great product for a fraction of the price that I would pay elsewhere Show details
Luke H.
Luke H.

Sheer binds

We purchased some sheer blinds to sit behind some blockouts we already had.

Great quality items, easy to install and arrived quickly. Only small thing is they don’t come with buckles for the cord. Show details

Court
Court3 posts

I'm so happy

Purchased curtains on Tuesday, today is Thursday and they're Here!
I've put them up and they look just as pictured. Show details
WING
WINGSydney38 posts
  Verified Online store

Quick Delivery, out of my expectation

I don't have much complaint about this, I bought wool blend rug for a room. The delivery time wasn't quite accurate (It was early but I am happy to take that, lucky someone was home). I don't see any updates for the delivery status.
Good protection layer (a massive plastic bag).
If you look for very high quality like super thick, super soft piled. you need to look somewhere else.
I wouldn't find the tag for the rug description (which is downsize of it).
It doesn't have underlay of the rug.
However, it meets all of my requirement I am happy to give it good rate.
It is perfect for my room. Show details
Jayde2 posts
  Online store

Order cancelled, no details about refund

Ordered (and paid for) a wombat a few weeks ago, 8 days later received an email with a postage query. Unfortunately I didn’t see this email and received another one a few days later asking for confirmation of delivery address. Responded a few hours later with delivery address and now, 6 days later have been told the order has been cancelled as they’re out of stock, no details about a refund. Pretty disappointed as was a birthday gift for tomorrow. Show details
Jayde

Update: refund has been issued to my PayPal account, still disappointed with the cancellation of the order

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Baha Home   DM

HI Ben, We are sorry you have experienced this type of service, however I have checkedour emails and we cannot find anything relating to you here unless you used a different email address to the one provided on your order.

Helen77
Helen77Avalon Beach7 posts

France Textured Loop Multi waeve rug Ivory

This has got to be the most beautiful rug ever... so impressed and on sale. Delivery literally took 4 days.
I have been looking for a rug as good as this for ages but way out of my price. So happy thank you Show reply
Sajida
SajidaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely terrible product

Ordered the York loop rug. The loop is appears a lot bigger in person than it does on the website. However that’s not the problem. The loops are undone in several places. After emailing baha customer service, their response was that it is ‘normal to see strands of fibre sticking up’.

I was offered a refund but would have to pay return freight costs which would possibly cost more than the faulty rug.

Do not recommend this company or their rugs.

Peter H.
Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't send product

I have never done a bad review on anything but I have to here. I have been looking at a memory foam bean bag for around a year or so and finally had the $$ to buy it. I ordered the wombat and I had heard nothing from them. I emailed a week later, told it would be sent on Monday. waited 2 weeks and emailed again only to be told it was not sent at all and still in their warehouse. to add insult they sent emails to review it and text messages to say it is now $70 off. I just wanted it to start with.
JJJ
JJJ

Poor customer service

I ordered a wombat bean bag on 11/8 and 12/8 I got tracking that it was shipped. After a month I didn’t receive my order and contact them. They tell me PO Box no’s aren’t accepted even though they have my residential address. We are remote so have no mail man just a Post office. They then tell me it’s out of stock. Why send me shipping tracking details when they haven’t sent item. I just gave up in the end!!!!
Baha Home   DM

Hi Johnny, it looks like this has since been rectified and you receievd your replacement within 3 days of ordering. Great to see.

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

Biggest Scammers! Buyer Beware

I purchased a Rug and it was too small, it was never stood on at all. I returned in perfect condition, they are saying it was damaged, they are keeping the rug and denying a refund! There is no phone contact and no names in any emails!
DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!! Show details
Bevin S.
Bevin S.3 posts
  Verified Online store

Wombat beanbag came stained :( and doesnt look much like the photos

The bean bag came stained, only noticed it after i started pulling apart the foam so am not sure how im going to put it all back together to return it. Not to mention, the foam was stuck together like glue from being vacuum sealed. Fingers start to go sore and hurt from trying to pull foam apart...
I left it alone for 24 hrs but it still didn't fluff up like the photos. Feels a bit lumpy when sat on...
So overall feeling disappointed.

Have tried contacting them thru their live messaging app on their website but no one has responded.
 Show details

Drew · Online store

Purchased memory foam chair and arrived with zips closed on outer bag. No tags on zips and unable to undo . Zips licked closed??

Drew

Thank you for the prompt and accurate solution.

Diana
Diana · Baha Home

Hi . The flick stick (fiber glass)which use for drawing curtains .. do you still supply them?

Lisha · Online store

I’ve bought my BAHA Wombat, it’s arrived and it is so tightly vacuum packed that the foam won’t loosen up. All packing has been taken off and it’s just the inner bag, I haven’t put the cover on it yet. The seat is a rock hard cube. Any suggestions for loosening the foam up so it will expand and soften?
Thanks for your help.

parade6010
parade6010

I left mine for about half an hour to get some air into it and then just stomped on it, starting with the edges, to loosen the foam up. It does take a bit of work to make it fluffy but it gets there eventually!

Lisha

Thank you! Did you open the inner lining to fluff up the foam? Or just leave the cover on it and bash away at it?