Balsam Hill

Balsam Hill

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

GREAT PRODUCT

Andrea B

Andrea BMelbourne

Can't wait for Christmas

I ordered a 210cm BH Balsam Fir prelit tree on a Friday. The tree arrived the following Wednesday. It is very easy to assemble, though will take some time to fluff and decorate so it resembles the photos on the website. We appreciate the tree bag, gloves and extra bulbs. We have traditionally gone for a real tree, but after the spiders we had last year, I look forward to using our new tree this year!

Angela

AngelaGold coast

Price does not match Quality or Service

I ordered a tree on Sale in January. When i went to use at Christmas time the tree was faulty (lights not working) I am STILL going back and forth with the company to receive a replacement transformer and lights. When contacting 'Customer Service' it feels very offshore. always dealing with a different person and very scripted while not actually helping with the issue. i was told on the 11/12 that my transformer would arrive in five days only to receive an email on 28/12 that it wasn't coming and they cant tell me when it will arrive. I wish i had just gone to a xmas shop, Dj's or Myer I REALLY REGRET THIS PURCHASE.

Kathryn

KathrynBrisbane

Very Happy with Purchase

MD Silva

MD SilvaLidcombe

Bad customer service

I ordered a Christmas tree, got the confirmation and they took the money straightway. 5 days after they send an email saying that they do not have any stock, but the return of the money may take up to 30 days. I emailed back and asked if they have another available without any reply. Really bad customer service

Extremely Disappointing

Tree is extremely disappointing. I have wanted one for years. Does not live up to expectations at all. Look at it and think I will get my cheap one back out. Hours of grooming and you can still see straight through it. Would not recommend one at all. Also when there was an issue with delivery customer service did not contact me by phone even when I asked them too. Therefore It ended up not arriving before our family party. Apparently they don’t make calls. How is this a customer service of quality. It is not.

Lights don't last

Love Balasm Hill

Love all the products I’ve bought from Balasm Hill and I will continue to purchase products from there in future. My Christmas tree is beautiful quality and a very full foliage. My 2 garlands are the same quality, and the lights make it so much better! And my Christmas tree skirt really makes my tree look amazing. Thank you Balasm hill for great products. They are fast with there postage too, definitely recommend

Tree topper is a nightmare

I've had my tree for 3 years an every year I struggle to put the star at the top of the tree..
Terrible quality ..so disappointing..my star is not heavy ,but too branch is way too soft and flops with any weight..
Such a shame..would certainly never recommend Balsam Hill to anyone !

Fantastic tree, after a few minor ordering hiccups

Lissa banks

Lissa banksClyde

Customer service disgrace

My second review still waiting on the adapter for my pre lit Christmas tree that is sitting here looking very unlit. They send emails saying sorry but still no adapter. Don’t waste your money buying pre lit because when the adapter blows after three hours you can’t get a replacement. Terrible

Penelope

PenelopeMelbourne

Problems with Balsam Hill purchases and their attitude to customers

Shruti

Shruti

If you are after a full tree, this is not the place to find one

Tree arrived and looked cheap and not full at all. Spent hours and hours shaping the tree and re shapping it. The lights did no work for a whole section so the company where going to send me a replacement tree, as I was not satisfied with the look of the tree itself I ended up sending it back for a refund. The refund process was an absolute ordeal. Buyer beware tree does not look like it’s worth what it is.
Norway spruce pre lit
Look at real life photos before you purchase!

Janie

Janie

Pre lit garland

The pre lit garland is fantastic and very realistic- Norway Spruce. This is the second item I’ve bought from them in the last few months and the tree - Norway Spruce is just as amazing! Everything works. Bring on Christmas

Debbie

DebbieSydney

Better 2nd time around

Nadia

Nadia

Did not deliver the tree that I ordered

Mummaofone

MummaofoneAdelaide, South Australia

Good but not perfect

AKIN

AKINSydney

Beautifl product - Super Fast Delivery

I ordered my garlands with trepidation after reading some of the reviews. But, let me tell you, I have nothing but praise for the fast and efficient delivery and the quality of the product. I have put up the garlands, they are beautiful and realistic and I am totally happy. I was determined to write this review in the light of what other people have said. and I can tell you I am totally satisfied! Thank you Balsam Hill!!

Very frustrating process but a beautiful tree

Debs

DebsAdelaide

Beautiful tree

I must admit to some hesitation after reading some reviews but I am delighted with my tree. It arrived 2 days after ordering, was very easy to assemble and looks great. Quality is very good. Very pleased and glad I ordered.