Listing monitored by Banana Home Furniture

Jane I.
Jane I.South East Queensland, QLD

Awful. Do not buy from here

I purchased a Ryder sofa with LHF chaise. I called before purchasing and they confirmed it was in stock and ready to ship. 4 weeks later they screwed up my order and now I can't get them to respond nor offer a refund. They don't answer the 03 phone number. Avoid at all costs.

Angela
Angela

Have been waiting nearly 8 months

Advertised as 12 week wait time for the couch. Kept getting pushed bsck every month when I would follow up. It is now nearly august. It has apparently been sitting in their warehouse for a week and still not picked up. Was also told it would be 8-12 days for delivery once picked up, if that ever happens. Asked for a refund early on and it was ignored.

Preston 6 seater

I have just been contacted by Banana Home to keep me up to date with my delivery as I do not live in a capital city.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Madison Biddle
Madison BiddleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great sofa - happy customer

Very happy with my sofa and the customer service banana home provided. Easy assembly. Love the options to buy replacement slip covers which would also allow me to change the colour of my sofa if I ever decided to do! I would recommend to friends and family.

Jason M
Jason MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Banana Home is our go to sofa shop!

The whole process to ordering, payment, communication, delivery and unpacking the order has been a wonderful experience. Tom and his team are so reliable and their products are great quality!
We ordered the baree 3.5 sofa and we absolutely love it!

Jen Jen
Jen JenSydney, NSW

3 seater leather Lottie sofa

Saw the tan Lottie online & after researching the quality of the leather used I bought this over another store which was using interior leather but charging more. Super happy with the quality of this. Was worried about my toddler ruining/chewing it but she uses it all the time and has even chewed it & it’s still me perfect condition. It’s comfortable and compact, not bulky like others I’ve seen. Delivery was great and whenever I asked questions online about any of the products I got a timely response.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Anna
AnnaSouthwest, VIC

The Perfect Couch

We are stoked with our new couch from Banana Home! The images on the website are exactly what we received.

The quality of couch and material are outstanding. It is the perfect density for a couch, not too soft, not too hard. The ordering process was easy and simple with good communication.
When the couch was delivered it was as simple as screwing the legs onto the bottom which didn't require any tools.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Dream couch

I had been searching for this exact couch for years and after a not so fun experience with another online company, we came across Banana Home, purchased immediately and the couch arrived within a few day, so happy with the quality of the couch and the service provided!

PDiddy
PDiddySydney, NSW

Awesome quality at reasonable prices

Online ordering was super easy and a readily available contact number to check any details. Really really happy with the quality. The delivery was a bit delayed but it’s definitely worth a wait.

Ferne Burns
Ferne BurnsSouthwest, VIC

My new lounge is perfection

Rach
RachGoulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing quality and fast hassle free delivery and service

I found the lounge i wanted at a great price. Im happy with the product and am satisfied with my purchase. Will definetly shop from Banana Home again!

Millie M.
Millie M.Sydney, NSW

5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great service very happy with the sofa would buy from them again no problem. Quick delivery sofa was very good quality!

Amazing customer service

Highly committed teamwork! SteveG is very friendly and went to the warehouse to show me a sofa on a Sunday!

Gretel H.
Gretel H.Southwest, VIC

Great couches

Love the couches, good quality and value for money. Delivery was delayed a couple of months which is the only reason I didn't give 5 stars. Staff did keep us posted and delivery went very smoothly.

Harrison G.
Harrison G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great value couch

Very comfortable couch! Delivered within a couple of days, and put together in 20 minutes. Whilst it’s not top quality, it’s certainly great value, and does the job. Would definitely recommend!