Listing monitored by Banana Home Furniture

Ayoub
Ayoub Sydney, NSW

I really love it!

First time purchasing on this site and the customer service was exceptional over the phone. The lounge was very easy to assemble. Quality is great if your looking for something that's firm but has a soft feel this is the one for you..

We love out new. Grey Gum .lounge :)

Highly reccomend!

Hasitha D.
Hasitha D.Sydney, NSW

Baree 3 seater sofa. Excellent.

Nicole
NicoleVictoria

Awesome lounge suite

Absolutely love our lounge suite. Sooooo comfy. Exactly what we were after for half the price in other stores. Can't fault their customer service. Obviously had to wait due to lock down but was still only 6 weeks. So happy with our purchase

Anas
Anas Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome customer service and affordable pricing

I had wonderful experience with Banana Homes. I bought one couch with chaise at a very affordable price. It's a good quality product and their customer service was excellent and delivered to me on the same scheduled day. I think Banana Homes will be your final stop for furnitures.

Saroj
Saroj

Good product, need to work on couple things

Shiva M
Shiva MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received it today looks perfect

Got our sofa with chaise today, perfect in our living room. We love it. Had to play around while assembling the unit but happy ending. They were helpful while ordering the product. Highly recommended.....

The sofa we purchased is so comfy and also the quality looks so good..! So happy with the purchase!!

Assembling was quite easy as it came with instructions. Also, they were happy to help even on weekend when we called them. Highly recommended!!!

D Z.
D Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely corner coach ❤

Communication was exelent the item was exactly as the description. Delivery at time I am so happy with this purchase.

E.B.K
E.B.K

Gorgeous Aswan sofa

It was a genuine pleasure dealing with Banana Home. I live in WA though I needed a new sofa for my apartment in Melbourne. I thought that arranging this from the other side of the country would make it difficult, though the company were so helpful in making the arrangements. Once I realised the original couch was too small for my apartment, it was seamless to arrange an exchange, pick up and swap for the larger one. The quality is great and a special thank you to Krish for your help. Rare to find such service.

19debm
19debmGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice Sofa

We bought the sofa online during Covid lockdown . Customer service was excellent however we were a bit disappointed with the colour of the material of the sofa. Colour displayed on sofa differed from colour of the sofa delivered. It was surprisingly much darker on delivery compared to the picture online. We had rang up and confirmed the colour and all before we ordered so there were no mistake there.
We got used to the colour now and we like the sofa and it’s comfortable.
Customer Service were very helpful with our Enquiries and the price was quite good. Great company to deal with

Emily B.Gippsland, VIC

Best couch I've ever had

I was looking to buy a new couch during covid but struggling as every where was closed. I took a chance with banana home and purchased the Ryder 6 seat with storage Ottoman in storm. We were also building our house and had some delays. However the team at banana home were so accommodating and flexible with holding the item and delivery. Once we received the couch it was so easy to assemble and beautiful. It's super comfy and easy to clean when the kids make a mess. I could not recommend this company enough. Customer service is flawless and the product absolutely perfect. Thankyou thankyou thankyou to the whole team at banana home. Will most definitely purchase from you again.

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing! Love the couch and loved the service

Ordered the couch at 9pm the night before and was delivered the next day. Love it. Exactly how it looked in the pictures and customer service was great and easily contacteable

Epic couches

Awesome couches. We ordered our custom couch in October and recieved this week. Awesome service, couches are awesome. Really comfortable. Great built better than all couches we sat on in store

Stormy
Stormy Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofa . Beautiful sofa extremely happy

Beautiful sofa , quality indeed and we absolutely love it! Very happy with purchase . Highly recommend from them . 100% happy and easy to assemble

Great couch great price!

Ordered my couch the day before to be delivered the next day and it was Fast and efficient. Love it!

Read more reviews - page 2

WinWoo
WinWooasked

Just purchased the Preston sofa and while I love the look of it, it’s hard as rocks. Will it soften up or should I return and look for something more comfortable?

Banana H.Banana Home Furniture

Hi WinWoo! Thanks for your question.

The Preston Sofa, like all couches that are foam-based will soften over time. The overall softness is relative to what you prefer as a user, some people think the Preston Sofa is really soft, some think it is firmer, so it just depends on the person.

To answer your question in a technical way, when a couch is made, it is important that foam is given time to soften with use, it is a natural part of the usage cycle and happens to all couches regardless of the price, this is a property of foam that is consistent across all applications. This means brand new sofas are a little firmer to begin with, but mature and get better and more comfortable with use! It will certainly soften over time.

The Preston is a super popular sofa, so if you have any issues please let us know by contacting our team directly with your Order Number, or Details so we can further assist. Our team is available at all hours of the day if you need assistance with your purchase.

Regards, Kris from Banana Home.

Emily B.

I got the Ryder and it started off slightly firm but within a few weeks was squishier and its been a few months now and I absolutely love it. You can always ask the customer service team opinion as they were incredibly helpful with me but I would say it will soften its just hard to say how much as I also have kids that regularly jump on my couch hahaha

Miscel
Miscel

Where are your pieces actually manufactured? It seems you have an extremely long wait once you order.

Get an answer from our members and Banana Home Furniture representatives