Verifiedbananahome.com.au

lauren k.
Kerri G
Kerri GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection!!!!!

From the moment I contacted Banana Home with all of my questions I found the customer service 10 out of 10. Once ordered the process was professional and easy. Delivery was so much faster than expected. I was very nervous to unpack my new couch, considering I had bought this without seeing the colour and not knowing if it was comfortable - let me tell you….. I am blown away with the quality. The colour is exactly what I wanted (as I have 2 dogs, so I needed a practical colour) and this would have to be the most comfortable couch I have ever sat in!!!!! This is the 4 seat + ottoman in gum grey. Perfection!!!! If you are in two minds - just buy it!!!! You won’t regret it Show details ·  1
Is S.
Is S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Soft luxury

The corner classic cloud chair is so comfortable and easily accommodates myself, 2 cats and a Labrador. Because we love it, I’ve ordered two more pieces of the modular set. Show details ·  1
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.3 posts

Great couch

We ordered the 6 seater and it so far has been great! We have changed the configuration a few times which is really cool you are able to do that! Its very comfortable and looks great. We love it so much we ordered a second for our rumpus room.
There very easy to assembled quite light when moving individual pieces, my partner and I were able to manoeuvre it easily. So happy with the product, service and communication would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Ben W.
Ben W.

Highly recommend!

I couldn't recommend this sofa enough, it is extremely comfortable and fits our space so well. It was definitely worth the wait and the customer service & delivery was fantastic. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Laura F.
Laura F.

Cloud Bed and Cloud Classic Modular Sofa 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So we finally bought the Cloud Bed and Cloud Classic Modular Sofa from Banana Home and it's been a total game-changer! The whole process was so smooth – big shoutout to the awesome team on the phone who made it happen. We literally had them both in our house within a few days!

Now, about that sofa – it's like sitting on a huge fluffy dream. Movie nights just got a serious upgrade!

And don't even get me started on the bed – it's pure luxury. Our room went from basic to boujee hotel vibes with our amazing king bed!

If you're on the hunt for comfort that's off the charts the Cloud Classic couch is the real deal. Highly, highly recommend! Show details ·  1

Christina
ChristinaAustralia11 posts
Fraser S.
Fraser S.

Comfiest Couch on the Market

So happy with our new sofa. Extremely comfortable and so easy to put together. Very quick turnaround time on delivery too! Would highly recommend. A+! Show reply
Eliza
ElizaSouthwest, VIC

Cloud Sofa + Cloud Bed BEST PURCHASE!

10/10 Best Sofa I have ever had.The Cloud Bed is very practical and easy to remove the covers to clean, I also purchased the Jarrah Mattress and it is very soft and comfortable. Team at Banana Home made my pruchase smooth and customer service was fantastic! Show details ·  1
Nathan M.
Nathan M.
DISGUSTING SERVICE
DISGUSTING SERVICEMelbourne

Great sofas

Small delay with getting the sofas but the team were great at keeping me informed after this. Couch was as expected and the quality is really great. Really happy with my purchase. Show details ·  1
Mikayla B
Mikayla B2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The best cloud couch on the market

No couch like it. This is by far the most comfortable and addictive couch on the market. Show details ·  1
Stefan
StefanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, comfy couches!

Around 9 months ago, we purchased the 4 seater classic cloud which was delivered a week later. The couch was great - comfortable and looks good.
In September 2023, we purchased the armless classic cloud to add to our couch, as well some cushions and extra covers to keep our couch looking new. The second delivery took quite a while to be shipped, but after chasing it up with Banana home, they were very apologetic and did everything they could to get out delivery to us straight away. The general manager even gave us a call to personally apologise. Show details ·  1
Jasmine
Jasmine

LOVE THESE GUYS AND MY LOUNGE!!

I absolutely love my new lounge! The team was amazing and incredibly understanding when I made an error with my order. The delivery guys were awesome and handled a difficult delivery with ease. The lounge itself is fantastic, and the packaging was surprisingly hassle-free. I usually don't buy brand new items I find on Instagram, but these guys are a perfect 10 out of 10. I highly recommend them! I got the coastal sofa, and it's just perfect. Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my bed. Exactly what I wanted

I was so thrilled with the quality of my bed. The design suited me perfectly and I am really happy with the colour and quality.
It was easy organising material samples and this really helped to finally decide on a colour.
It was custom made and shipping took a little longer with delays that are out of our control.
Banana Home was always quick to respond to my enquiries.

I have had my bed for several months now and I’m so happy I was patient and waited for this build to order piece. Show details ·  1

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

I’m trying to find out the correct measurements for all three sides of the Elster large corner sofa as I’m getting different measurements from everyone

Wendy
Wendy

Length 1950cm
Height 660cm
Width 800 cm

Deborah W.
Deborah W.

Hi there,

I am trying to receive the correct measurements of the Elster Large Corner Sofa model? A diagram would help with all sides measured please. We really like this couch but need to see if it actually fits. I've been emailing your support but I get different answers on the measurements.

Thanks in advance,
Deb

Hello!!!
I'm looking at one of the Cloud sofas to purchase.
I also have a 2 year old though and so am tossing and turning about colours. Whilst I LOVE the white, I am thinking I may not even manage to keep that clean haha... but is the light grey still being too ambitious?
Would love to hear how people have found these couches in terms of keeping them clean!

Also... thinking to go the polyester due to the extra colour choices.... but does anyone find them hot given they are synthetic coverings?

Thank you!!!

Wendy S.

Thanks so much. I can see that reviews are very positive! I have ordered a swatch too... just waiting for it to arrive!!
I just need to make sure of it as we need to order the petit size, which means it's custom and no returns... is that correct?

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

@wendy save yourself the hassle. Do not buy! They’re made by a 3rd party company. Ours arrived and there’s 3 different brands on it.

See all Banana Home Furniture questions