3.8 from 1,110 reviews

3.8

1,110 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (96) · No (324)

A cheap & reliable supplier

Good prices with minimum attempt to confuse you about total order cost. Wide range of quality products. Mistakes made are quickly fixed. Poor documentation, but info easily found elsewhere. Recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great wireless headset for the price!!

This sweatproof wireless bluetooth stereo headset is fantastic. Easy to pair and great sound. Delivery time was also pretty quick. Phone calls are nice and clear, and music sounds great.

Product PurchasedSweatproof Wireless Headset

Great store

I have used Banggood for several years and have never been dissapointed. The site is easy to navigate and the range of products are vast and the prices are good.

Product PurchasedSmartwatch

Really pleased.

Great colours, good fit. Arrived quite quickly. Great to wear with jeans or jeggings, hope it washes well?

Tamas Vepy

Tamas VepySydney, NSW

Corrective action

My April 20 mobile phone order never arrived.
Disappointed with a missing merchandise, but mishaps always can happen even at covid free times.
However the reimbursement process was exemplary, thanks to Lolina (Canada)
Her action saved my loyalty.
Tamas Vepy

My First Bang Good Transaction

Not going to go into too much detail here. I'm always sceptical about ordering from these kind of sites, but I occasionally give one a go if there's something I really want and at a good price. Simply Bang Good have impressed me. Delivery time was great and the product purchased brilliant. So would I recommend them? It's a Yes from me. As with any site like this though, just exercise a little common sense. I'm really not a big user of these sites, but when my experience is good I will return from time to time.

Thank you Bang Good for a great online shopping experience

Product PurchasedA Mustool MDS8207
Len Beattie

Len BeattieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bang Good Is Exceptionally Good.

I am Pleased with my Purchase.
I will be returning to purchase more products when the need arises.
The extensive products that are available on the Bang good site would make It the One Stop Shop.
Thankyou Bang good.

RHYS

RHYSPerth, WA

good support and products

BangGood provides great support and good products. I have purchased many drones and parts, any problems I have ever raised have been dealt with professionally by support. I personally recommend.

Good product, Bang good service

I am still in process of assembling it, but so far I'm am very impressed by all improvements made to this product since its introduction last year. 1st time using BangGood, will definitely use it again. Easy navigation and I found all information I need quickly. Girlfriend was very sceptical (to say the least) that I would receive anything. But I did after nearly 4 weeks and easy daily checks to order tracking, I was able to followed my printer from China to Dubai and Germany and England and then Canada. All of this in full world wide pandemic. Very impressive guys . I was expecting it Aug 19th and it even arrived on Aug 4th, 15 days earlier, wow. Long live Bang Good.

Product Purchased3D Two threes printer

Jeff K

Jeff KSouthwest, VIC

Great little item...

Good service.quick delivery & good communication. Item was packaged very well. I was looking for one of these for a long time & found one browsing through your store. Very happy in all aspects...

Bob

BobMid North Coast, NSW

Great

Great grinder everthing is great thanks store was good easy to find range is good quality good very gfcfxsgffu hkuhj,d ergjuhoijljlhut 5seetguyk jipikhtryery gi7iipop oguygiu pii gfnh gmjh,hjh gcbffjbu kj
oi9

Delivered as promised!

1st time using BangGood. Was sceptical thinking they would run with my money. Delivery was later than originally planned, 4weeks from China to New Zealand pretty good amidst global pandemic.

Product PurchasedQuadcopter
Sean

SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect - Thank you

I didn’t think I would actually get this hat. This was my first time using Banggood. Goods turned up earlier than expected and the hat is exactly as pictured. Thank you.

Product PurchasedBaseball hat

Everything work fine

I am satisfy with my purches even though the item didnt work..because the costumer service was exellent..they help me thrue the entire process...my email went back and fower but everything workout good

luis felix M.

The cost of the smartwatch was redunded

Perfect

I was very happy with the service and the response I had from their after sales and tech support. They were friendly and helpful.They were is contact with me giving guidance and support. Thank you

Great

Site was so easy to use and with a great selection, they had exactly what I wanted, it was a quick checkout and they gave a great service, excellent delivery, very happy.

Joanne C
Joanne C

Excellent service from ordering to delivery, very happy

Luigui

LuiguiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product does not work

My router refuse to connect to camera, I asked my provider(Optus) and they told me that some article of this type does not work in Australia. It is my fault and I should buy a better quality product, Cheaper product can give you trouble sometimes

Best Ender yet

Just received the new Ender 3 v2.I have an ender 3 pro but this is heaps better.got it level first time and it is so quiet and only took a week to New Zealand.You can,t bet that

Banggood C.Bang Good

Slow to arrive but very good quality for the price

I ordered a set of ER16 Collets and a 1MT holder and for under $40 for the lot I wasn't expecting much. They took forever to arrive (4-5 weeks) but that could have been because of the virus. Not to worry though as when they arrived the packaging and machined quality was excellent. Used them first day and couldn't be happier. Great set of tools.

Product PurchasedER16 Collets

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bang Good has been good to me til now

A little disappointed with my latest order as the description and image from which I placed my order speaks of and shows crimpers and ferules, however, the crimpers are all I received. The crimpers are of better quality than I was expecting and arrived in a very timely matter. It is easy to find what I was looking for on their site, but for viewers please beware that what you see and what you get might not necessarily be the same thing. I have been dealing with Bang Good for several years now and in general, they are quite easy to deal with