Bang Good
Listing monitored by Banggood

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (202) · No (734)

Peter W.
Peter W.Sydney, NSW

The 1850 batteries are perfect

I bought the 1850 batteries and they are perfect. I selected the batteries that were perfect and 4 together so I had enough for my applicaton.

Stilgoing
StilgoingLaunceston, TAS

A quality device for my needs

I have purchased from Banggood on a number of occasions, and have only ever had one issue, which Banggood customer support dealt with appropriately. I will continue to deal with Banggood as I am happy with the experience.
In as far as the device is concerned, it is perfect for my needs. The component tester is recommended.

Banggood C.BanggoodSend a private message

Dear Stilgoing. Thank you for letting us know about your pleasant experience with Banggood. We will continue to offer you better products and services. Nice day!

Bill H.
Bill H.Sydney, NSW

great deal and painless experience

the price was great, the product is genuine and the whole transaction was painless and fast.
Delivery was alot quicker than I expected, which is always a bonus

Banggood C.BanggoodSend a private message

Dear Bill H. Thank you for letting us know about your pleasant experience with Banggood. We will continue to offer you better products and services. Nice day!

Simon
SimonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 stars for great service and products

very satisfied, will be buying from here constantly, very quick delivery and very good products and their website is very easy to use.

Josh1964
Josh1964Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Been waiting 6 weeks for delivery, and no customer support

Ordered 6 weeks ago and items never delivered. Estimated delivery was 2 weeks. Tracking number provided does not work in any tracking system, Australian or Chinese. Online chat don't speak english and just copy and paste generic responses.

Arth
ArthSoutheast, SA

Pleasure to deal with Banggood!

Well made accurate well package in foam. Fast delivery. Thank you Seller and Banggood. Never had any problems with Banggood, honest to deal with.

Dear Arth.

Thank you for letting us know about your pleasant experience with Banggood. We appreciate your continued support and hope our service will keep you coming back!

steve kovarie

until you have a problem...

after waiting months for my refund plus a refund on return shipping that they promised me BANGGOOD decided to go back on their word and only refund me for the cost of the product. BANGGOOD has zero respect for customers or respect for their own promises. A nasty, deceitful company that should not be allowed to be in business. Even their reply to this review speaks volumes on how they don't care. Here's my order # Order NO: 107033161

steve kovarie

Many months later the bleeding has finally stopped. Funny you only acted after I started posting negative comments about banggood.

Banggood C.BanggoodSend a private message

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
fptr
fptrmooloolaba

no blades not used

came without any blades so far i have been unable to use it i can only hope it uses universal blades if not in the bin it will go generally most things i have bought off banggood are decent

Banggood C.BanggoodSend a private message

Great service and fast shipping.

Great service. The item came in about one week and two weeks before the estimated delivery date. A good choice of products at great prices and good quality. exactly the same item was nearly twice the price on Amazon.

Find out how Bang Good compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Fast shipping, and great prices

I was able to find exactly what I was looking for, the shipping was cheap and my shipment came early.

Adam S.
Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Been using banggood for years, never had a problem.

If I need something, I check my local stores...and then buy a higher quality item on banggood for less money.

mumbo
mumboLaunceston, TAS

Great First Time Buyer Experience

First time buyer with a great product, price and quick shipping. Happily return when they've got what I'm looking for!

Find out how Bang Good compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Excellent company to deal with.

Bought hundreds of items of them over the years with very few issues. And if there are any problems they are always dealt quickly and to my satisfaction. Highly recommended!

Darce
DarceSydney, NSW

Once upon a time banggood was a great site with great prices.

Once upon a time banggood was a great site with great prices. Then the quality of their products slid (a received an rc airplane with missing parts). Now their prices are a total rip off. Do yourself a favour and boycott these thieves. Support your local hobby store. Yes it's expensive but you get aftermarket support unlike these shonks.

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Get out of jail free card

I purchased a product from them that arrived damaged. I was unaware of the damage to the product until I had a chance to open the package in order to assemble it.
I raised the issue with their support. As it had been more than 7 days from receipt of the item, they quoted their T&C's that they were unable to help.
Product is now unable to be assembled and must be discarded. Money wasted.