Banggood

Banggood

Refusing Refundation

In the middle of february I purchased electric screwdriver as a birthday present for my partner, after few days ago the customer service sent me the e-mail, that the screwdriver is not in stock so I should choose from two options refundation or wait for the product. I choosed refundation as I needed it as soon as possible as a birthday present.
After two weeks they sent me another e-mail that the screwdriver was sent, without any update of information they sent me the product, which I didnt want anymore.
I sent them e-mail, that I want my money back and I will sent them the package back. They offerd me stupid 500 points instead of money, which I declained as a 100 point is 1$ and the screwdriver cost me 57$. Just this was ridiculous to me.
When I sent the screwdriver to the warehouse from which the package was sent they are telling me, that they are not able located the package even the lady on the post office said that the package was delivered.
I sent them around 21 e-mails about situation 21!
They blamed me, that I sent package to the wrong address. I never experienced any e-shop, who is not receiving packages in the warehouse from which was sent.
Again I asked them in 5 e-mails, who is then responsible about messing up my refundation at the beginning, when the screwdriver wasnt in stock- answer still the same no compromise no nothing just stupid same e-mails over and over again we hope your understanding!!!
They are not even able to answer for questions, for important question who the hell is responsible for messing my refundation!!!
Now I dont my money and I dont have a product.
What a deal!!!

Product Purchasedelectric screwdriver
Dear Jarka, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. If the status of your order is "Back Order", this means that it will most likely be split since some products contained in it are currently out of stock. “Back Order” means that some products in your order are currently out of stock and that you might have to wait for their new stock. In this situation, your order will be split into sub-orders and we will dispatch the available items first. On the page of an out-of-stock item you should be able to view its estimated restock date. If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. And please contact us before returning a defective item in order to receive the return shipping address and other instructions. All customers should contact Customer Service for approval before sending anything to us before returning any item(s). Banggood will not be responsible for returned item(s) without notifying us in advance. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamI sent you all details about the order. I sent over 25 e-mails to you!!! But you are not answering to appropriate e-mails!!! You are sending me over and over the same email for nothing!!! Your customer service is for nothing.Dear Jarka, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Time to Cancel my account !!

I bought an Xiaomi M1 A2 mobile phone five months ago and now it will not work. After seven emails to the service team, they will not replace my phone.
They have refused to fix it free of charge and they seem reluctant to acknowledge my information regarding the fact that the phone will not recharge or open. After being without my phone for three weeks I now have to literally throw it away. It cost me $300.00 aud five months ago. I am very very angry and disappointed. I will now cancel my account and never use this website again.

Product PurchasedXiaomi 64GB
Dear Kaye, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. According to our warranty and return policy, phones are covered by one-year warranty, and their accessories (batteries, cables, charges) by a one-month one. If the phone stops working or becomes defective within one year from the date of delivery, customers can return it for a free repair. The scope of this warranty excludes all damages caused by artificial factors, like dis-assembly, misuse, drops, falls, water, unofficial firmwares, software modifications or similar causes both for phones and their accessories. If your return request has been approved, we will cover the entire repair fee, handling fee and the replacement fee for the defective component, except for motherboards and screens. If these two components are defective, please contact us within 3 days after delivery. However, we will not be responsible for paying the return shipping fees. If accessories like batteries, chargers or cables are faulty within one month from the date of arrival, we can arrange a refund or a reshipment after the nature of the problem has been confirmed. In order to do so, please send us some photos or a video showing the issue clearly. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamYour team have every single detail about my phone and they also know the order number which is on my receipt which clearly shows that I purchased the phone from Banggood less than 6 months ago.Dear Kaye, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Almost fraudulent

I purchased two items at great expense only to find they had been shipped to a non-existent address. My address details are entered correctly in my account and confirmed, however Bangood's system mangled the address to the extent that the goods certainly will not arrive. I sent an email explaining the problem and received no reply. I subsequently started a chat sessions after beginning at 86th in the queue and waiting an hour. After explaining the problem, many times from different angles because the agent seemed a bit slow to understand, the final outcome was that I was told to sort the problem myself. Bangood took no responsibility for the screwup, refused to take action to fix the problem, and wasted two hours of my time. They did however take my money and, despite my probing and threats, have no intention of giving it back. I will be raising a dispute with PayPal tonight who have always provided me with a refund whenever I have been defrauded. The sad fact is that I believe Bangood's business model relies on PayPal's insurance to cover the cost of their fraud, and fraud it is. Here is the bottom line, which the Bangood agent did not seem to grasp: Bangood has my money; I dont' have the goods and am unlikely to ever have the goods; Bangood has passed the buck back to me to find the goods. I call this fraud.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear John F, Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced. We are sorry to inform you that we always ship the parcel with the address in our customers's account. If the address is incorrect, we suggest that you should contact your local post to check that if they can ship the order with the new address. And you should also modify the address in your account. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamAre you listening or are are you just plain stupid? The address in my account is CORRECT and CONFIRMED. It is your computer system that mangled the address. Do you know what mangled means - look it up in an English dictionary. Tell you web developers too, or sack them for incompetence. For an apparently large corporation your performance is remarkably unprofessional.Dear John F, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Terrible service and stupid responses

This website is fine if the transaction is simple and problem free. If it requires follow up including refunding money, they are incompetent and misunderstand the issue most of the time. First time and last time for me, as they say, avoid like the plague .....

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear Anto, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will process your refund request shortly after being informed of your intentions. However, the estimated time for the refund to return to your account is based on the payment method you selected when placing your order. Below please find enlisted the most common processing times: https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl71_at434 We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Terrible!

Hubby bought tail lights for his car ages ago and he has been trying to reach u for so long to either get the tail lights or a refund but no-one gets back to him! Scammers! Going to issue refund through PayPal dispute now.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear Anthea L J, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Issues since I joined. Like talking to robots. worst service ever.

Have no idea about customer service. Sent wrong item then tries to convince me to take coupons over my full refund not once but 3 times! Dont put up a warranty if you wont provide the service for it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dear Unhappy, Thanks for your order and we are sorry that you have received the wrong item. According to our warranty policy, if the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs: Photos or a video of the incorrect item; Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product; Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamSee exactly my point - ROBOTS. I have already applied through you website form as stipulated, to fill out add any additional photos which I have 3 photos to be exact and still waiting for my refund. I have for the 3rd time now replied that I DO NOT want a coupon or discounts on other items as I wished to never buy through Banggood again. Yet you still try to manipulate the situation for continuing to ignore my request!!! What is your excuse???People I repeat do not use their services... They have none.

I never got the product

I order a product that was supposed to be here in one week and after one month I still don't know where it is. It took me ages to be able to contact them (they did not reply to my e-mails and the Messenger service is just a boot) and when I finally got in the live chat they told me that they could not do anything about the product and they could not issue a refund, so completely useless.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear clarmar, Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet. We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

BangBAD

Ordered asmartphone on the on Jan 17 2019 cost AU$1055.02.
Checked tracking everyday for 3 weeks, nothing showing up.
Emailed EMS agent, no record on file in regards to the tracking number, no paper work nothing.
Emailed banggood and told them of the situation, they replied with an email "saying Chinese Spring Festival (chinese New Year) here everything closed down", "item has been dispatched and will be delivered within 7 - 14 days check tracking in 2 - 3 days".

Emailed them on the 15th of feb and said I am not hppy with your reason, order was made 21 days before the festival started.

After my response got an email saying "We will need 3-5 days to check the problem of your order 60252570 with the logistics company and our warehouse." This is after they have said they sent it for a second time.

I emailed them 4 days after the "second posting of the item" and said there was till no tracking information.

reply was:
"sorry for the waiting. About the order 60252570, it might get lost on the way. Then we could make refund as the item is out of stock right now. Could you kindly refuse the parcel in case it arrived there later or repay the parcel if you accept it? Is that acceptable for you?"

I agreed to it, and I would be happy to pay them back if the item was delivered after the refund given.

21st of feb email from banggood saying...

Thank you for shopping on Banggood and sorry for the delayed delivery.
We have arranged a refund of your order 60252570 as you requested. You will receive the refund to the same payment method you used to place this order.
Refund amount: AU$1,055.02
Refund arrival time once approved:
PayPal Express Checkout - Within one business day
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

24th Feb I emailed saying, refund had not showen up. reply I got was..

Thank you for the contact.
So sorry for the delayed process due to the Chinese Spring Festival/weekend here.
We will ask the related guy to refund your payment in priority.
Could you check your Paypal account wihin 24 hours?
Any other question, you could feel free to contact with us.

24 hours after 26th feb...no refund....

27th feb I emailed.
" Hurry up with the refund, I need the funds back so I can order another phone before I leave for a holiday".

Reply was.

Thank you for the reply.
We could make refund for order 60252570.
But it shows the dispute is opened here.
Would you please kindly close it first and then we will arrange in the shortest time?
We are looking forward to your reply soon.

My response was,

You have mucked me around for more than 6 weeks, refund me then I will close the disput

So still I wait..

I 100% do not recommend Banggood.com at all

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear Greg Rodgers, Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. About your problem, we have contacted our staff to confirm the problem and contact you as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience again, we will contact you within 24 hours.Thanks for your understanding. If you have any other suggestions or feedbacks, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamReply from banggood, We are sorry that we can not finish the refund due to you have opened the paypal complaint. So that we suggest you to contact your local paypal service to close it and give us a chance to service you. After you closing the complain, we will finish the refund for you and send you the refund proof. Thanks for your understanding. My reply.. I have talked to PayPal, and they have advised me that you can still refund me with the complaint still active, and they said I should not cancel the complaint so please go a head and refund my money via the complaint and the issue will be resolved.Dear Greg Rodgers, Thank you for your feedback. The customer services will do the best to help you solve the problem. If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Bangood is good. My COMPLAINT is that the $$ are no longer attractive. I can find cheaper goods here recently.

Bangood is good with delivery. It can take up to 2 months as they cut costs by delivering when a container is full. My COMPLAINT is that the prices are no longer attractive and i can find cheaper goods cheaper here recently. They're prices have risen about 20-30% I'd say in the last few months. Bummer as I've made 100's of purchases but they are too expensive now considering the wait.
lots of the products i've purchased have been of poor quality and broken and their return policy is rediculously biased and unfair.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear BRENDAN, Thanks for your recent suggestion on how we can improve. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how we can better serve our customers. Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will take in your feedback and ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell. And we can truly understand how frustrated you are and feel terribly sorry for all the inconvenience caused. First of all, if you have received the items with the quality problem, could you please send us some photos and a video to show some details of the issue. Requirements are listed as follow. 1.In the photos, we could clearly see product’s shipping label and SKU bar code, which stick on the package of the parcel and the product protecting bag 2.In the video, we could clearly see the problems. The reason why we need them is that after checking, we could effectively confirm the problem and find out the root cause. Furthermore, we will keep them as evidences and provide them to the supplier. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Frustrating, inefficient

It took 5 weeks for my order to arrive. My attempts to contact company were exceeding frustrating with sometimes me being placed 51 st in the queue on the chat line. Email links didn’t work at first but when I finally made contact it was unsatisfactory. When I did get my order, all sizes were wrong. I have given up.

Dear Ellen, Thank you for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced. First, we are sorry for the shipping delay. Occasionally deliveries can take a slightly longer period of time due to a slower Customs procedure or longer processing times in the post office. And if you receive the wrong size, you can: 1) Exchange it for the new correct item; OR 2) Return it for a full refund. Please contact our customer service and send us the details about the wrong item within 3 days after delivery. We will resend the correct item for free or refund you the full price. Note: All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused, unwashed and with original tags and packaging. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product pages. If you find the size does not fit, please check our description and your order information first. 1) Size not as ordered: You can contact our customer service directly for a full refund or a free replacement of the item in the correct size. 2) Size as ordered but does not fit: There may be a 3cm/1.5 inch size inaccuracy due to hand measurements. You can contact us and apply for a return. In these cases, you will be responsible for all shipping fees incurred. Due to hygiene reasons, underwear, earrings lingerie, underwear, swimwear can not be returned. We recommend you carefully check the size of your items before ordering. 3) If the size difference is greater than 3cm/1.5 inch, we will cover the cost of the return postage. Please contact us to arrange a return. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamReturn too Much effort

Unable to review on bang good website so reviewing them here to WARN

Ok first of all - just let it be know that there is no function to give any less than 5 stars while writing a review on my account on the banggood website - just a warn potential customers. Ridiculous.

Received the Fokker Triplane - heavily damaged box - almost didn't sign for it.

Got it home - 50% of correct parts missing including hardware and plans.
wrong wheels and hardware for a different model sent.

Contacted BangGood - they asked us to cover shipping costs to send out correct parts - we declined as it was their shipping error.
Then they made only a minimal offer of a refund of around $30 - which we also declined.

We were finally partly refunded through PayPal buyer protection after a week of shonky negotiations with this company.

I will never buy from this website again. Customer after care is questionable. And buyer protection is limited. Total waste of time. All I have some bits of unusable balsa wood.

Buyer beware.

Dear jjjj, Thanks for your order and we are sorry that you are not satisfied with our solutions. If the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs: Photos or a video of the incorrect item; Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product; Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamDone all that and you still tried to stooge me and pretend you're legit. HOW ABOUT making it possible to give an honest review on your website - only allowing a 5 star review option is bullshit and your basically running a criminal activity ripping people off and offering zero customer care. You can write your long winded replies but I don't give a shit and will never trust purchasing from you again you THEIVES .. fuck off forever

Be very careful dealing with Banggood.com

Although Banggood generally has good selections of products, their ordering system is very straight forward with reasonably fast delivery - but if you have any issue re missing items they do not stand by their claims or promises.
I have had two issues where they have not met their obligations when i ordered items on 2 separate occasions. I emailed them but their so called Customer Relations department just used delaying tactics and after many emails back and forth it was clear that they had no intention of resolving the matter. I have since cancelled my account and certainly will not deal with this shonky company again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Dear Mervco, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamThis is the typical of the replies I kept receiving from Banggood customer service. Full of apologies and absolutely no intention to resolve what is a very simple and straightforward issue.Dear Mervco, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us more information about your problem via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will do our best to assist you after we receive the email. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day. Best regards, Banggood Team

TERRIBLE

If only I had read these reviews before I ordered my outdoor setting cover. First order never arrived. I ordered on the 2 January 2019. I then asked where it was to be told it was being sent again by priority mail. I still have not received this and I am loosing faith I ever will. Don’t use this company. !!

Dear Pam, Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet. We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90/120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

goods not delivered

Ordered a watch mid Dec 2018, delivery noted as end of Jan 2019, as of 13 Feb still not arrived in spite of several enquiries. Previous few purchases arrived. Delivery times seem long. Responses from enquiries non-existent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear boggle103, Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you still have not received the order yet. We can deeply understand how frustrated that you have not received your parcel yet. And please kindly note that in some rare cases, the delivery might be slightly delayed due to processing times in postal or Customs office or the bad weather. According to our shipping policy, all items being sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90/120 days for Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru,South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, EU, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Brazil and Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your items beyond this time. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Happy with My Wallet

I ordered a Bullcaptain leather wallet on 9 January 2019 and was advised on 14 January it was out of stock. Tried to contact them by email but website is disfunctional so I used the chat line- operator was helpful although English was only average at best so it took a while to explain . Operator advised only the colour I wanted ( brown) was out of stock and only grey left . I ordered grey and it arrived 8 February. Quality is quite ok and met my expectations. I suspect if you don't want to wait until an out of stock item comes back into stock and you want a refund it could be tricky. I don't think I would buy from them again simply because of the hassles in trying to deal with them if there is an issue about your order. My chat line operator did try hard to help but language differences was frustrating for me.

Product PurchasedLeather wallet

Impossible to get a refund on OUT OF STOCK ITEM

I ordered a flashlight,a Nitecore MH20GT. A few days later i received an email saying it was out of stock and i could get a refund so i clicked on refund. I have tried over 2 days to get a response but it is impossible to get a response. USELESS,i will never use them again. They owe me 166 bucks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dear DaveO, Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that the item you bought was out of stock. Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will forward your feedback to our supplier and ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell. If you have replied to the refund, would you mind waiting for the money back? We will process your refund request shortly after being informed of your intentions. However, the estimated time for the refund to return to your account is based on the payment method you selected when placing your order. Below please find enlisted the most common processing times: https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl71_at434 We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, so that if you have any suggestions or require our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will give you a proper solution within 24-48 hours. Best regards, Banggood TeamI have tried sending email via those links and live chat many times with no success. I have spent $166 on an item that after the purchase was informed it was OUT OF STOCK. All i want is my refund. I have used Banggood before but will not ever again the way this is being handled. Please refund my money or send me the item ...Nitecore MH20GT flashlight.Dear DaveO, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Bad business

All good until something goes wrong. Took my money now don't want to fix their mistake.
Absolutely will not respond to my email attempts to find a resolution. #crooked

Dear CHRIS HUNT, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please tell us more information about your problem via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will do our best to assist you after we receive the email. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day. Best regards, Banggood TeamI've already sent you all the relevant information ! you lying cheating unscrupulous poor excuse for a service company !Dear CHRIS HUNT, Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your order, and we also take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Don't fall for their scam huge sales and promotions !!!

They usually have 50% off ,28% off .

They mark up their prices and offer you sweet phoney discounts.
Look at other sites like GearBest , AliExpress etc. You'll find exact product at standard pricing ,cheaper than the phoney BangGood discount.

Example. BG @ 35% discount special: HAKRC BLHeli_32 Bit 35A 2-5S ESC = Aud $14.08
GearBest 9% discount; HAKRC BLHeli_32 Bit 35A 2-5S ESC= Aud $11.41.

Also their product reviews are paid for. All the 'super' ," Brilliant products " , " Best ever " reviews are from their loyal affiliates ,working for cents. These are desperate people with only self interest and total disregards for other potential buyers loses or injuries.

Dear vandman, Thanks for your comments and we are sorry for all the inconvenienced. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood TeamThank you for your reply. Where I live ,there are rules and regulations in regards to product pricing and advertising. With the interweb at our fingertips , and as many shopping/pricing apps available . Large companies like yours , marketing ,promoting and pricing products needs to be appropriate to maintain the integrity of your company brand. I and many other shoppers all love a bargain , and get great value for our dollars. BangGood do offer some good deals ,but Nobody appreciate been fooled. Many of my peers and family uses BangGood as they offer an extensive range of products. So please convey to your marketing team , advertise , promote and price appropriately. Many thanks for your time.Dear vandman, Thank for your recent suggestion on how we can improve. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how we can better serve our customers. Banggood welcome any of your suggestions, now and in the future. We want you to make the most out of our products and services, and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will forward your feedback to our supplier and ensure that we can work on improving the quality of the products we sell. If you have any suggestions or require our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will give you a proper solution within 24-48 hours. Best regards, Banggood Team

Worst company ever to deal with

The company has alot of items. i wouldnt know the quality as i am still fighting with them to ship the order i placed over 5 days ago.
i have been stuffed around by there Customer service (if thats what you call it) I have had my order delayed even longer when mentioning that i would like to get it as soon as possible. Even paid estra for priority. and now it will take longer.
They dont inform you if there out of stock so if you place the order a week later its still processing and if you follow up they say "Ohh we were going to let you know"
Stay away!!!! Stay far away!!!! You have better chance of getting your items quicker if you get the manufacturing plant to make you 1 and ship it directly.

Dear Al the man, Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the delay. Firstly, we are sorry for the item in your order was out of stock, which will happen when the demand exceeds the supply. But we will improve this situation according to your feedback. And please kindly note that as for the "back order", we will contact our customer to inform them the detials about the estimated restock date. You can kindly request to wait or cancel the order and so on. Secondly, due to that we can not know well the situation of your order. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team

Stay away! Absolute cheats!

Navigating was easy. That's why you get impressed initially.
The quality of products described is not what you expect. Bought a Menico Men Soft Hand Stitching Genuine Leather Side Zipper Slip On Oxfords - 10 Dark Brown. It smells of plastic and it is plastic! I reckon they are after one time suckers which I was!

Dear Rumz, Thanks for your order and we are sorry to hear that you have met some trouble on the product. it is normal that the new product has a specific smell because of the materials used and the long shipping time. You can also try to place them outside or under the sun for several days. And according to our warranty and return policy, if the item you have received differs completely from the one you ordered, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service and to provide us with the following proofs: Photos or a video of the incorrect item; Photos or a video showing the problem occurred with this product; Because different batches of the products are supplied, the item logo or packaging you received may vary from the one displayed on our website. If all the functions and appearance of the product prove to be correct, please understand that this case will not be included in this policy. If a return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you once you send us a return shipping receipt showing how much you paid to return it. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition you received it in. For the incorrect item, if you are able to find a use of it and prefer to keep it, you may suggest that to us and we will offer you a certain discount for buying it. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links: Personal Computer: http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111 Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time. Best regards, Banggood Team