Banggood

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (70) · No (173)

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good company to deal with

Banggood has a huge range of products at good prices and quick delivery. The quality is usually better than expected for the price. I sometimes wonder how they can include postage in the price, as this is normally a considerable cost. I have had no problem with after sales support on a couple of occasions when it has been required. Don't take much notice of % discounts off normal price, as most on-line stores sell the same items at similar prices all the time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

best of best. I can tell that from my experience its better the aliexpress and wish.thank you BG.

cool device love it fast delivery then other. b a.n g g ood r o k k s. p r o du c t are r e a l l y cool.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A great remote with fab features.

A great remote with fab features point and your mouse pointer moves with your hand. I t links straight away and is great to use. Free flowing and a keyboard the size you can use not too small.

Product PurchasedAir mouse

hibbymac

hibbymacPerth, WA

Excellent, prompt and sensible after sales, Thank you!

I recently purchased a SJ9000 Wifi 4K 2Inch 1080P Ultra HD Waterproof Sport Action Camera DVR Camcorder. Delighted with the camera and ease of use. Unfortunately the battery would not charge properly. (I already had a similar battery and was able to use the camera with that.) My subsequent communications with the supplier were courteous, prompt and resolved sensibly. Would deal with this seller again and recommend them. In this case in particular I thank Ying!

Product PurchasedXDV Plus Sport Camera SJ9000

NarhariMelbourne

Horrible after sales service

Purchased Fengmi 4k ultrs short laser projector online on Banggood.com. product came before expected. Product was used or returned one. Dead on Arrival. Tried to contact cust care through. Clearly stated that product was DOA still everyday different cust care was asking some stupid remedies. Finally escalated issue with paypal. My money has been stuck since more than 45 days. Horrible warranty n after sales service. Hongkong or china based business really doesnt care of cust in Australia. Buy anything on own risk as something wrong with product, its pretty hard to get money refund

Narhari

Lol... I have been waiting for refund since 28th February, as I have sent item back... its almost a month havent received refund. Its a big joke of so called "Guarantee".

Excellent service again.

A measure of a company is how well they respond when there is a problem. BangGood are simply excellent in this regard. This is a major reason why I shop with them.

Product Purchasedscreen protector

Never do what they say

Ordered a motor.
Out of stock.
Asked for a refund.
It never comes, despite they saying it was processed. Robbers!
I keep asking for help and they say it is being escalated. Still they have my money and will not send it back.

Adam
Adam

Al I have been hearing for weeks is wait 24-48 hours.
You still have my money.
I have no product.
Your service is rubbish.

Banggood C.Banggood

Questions asked: (Answers in Brackets)
How easy was it to navigate the store and find what you wanted? (Relatively easy)
How satisfied were you with the range of products available? (Mostly satisfied)
How satisfied were you with the quality of product(s) you bought? (Generally good. There were a few small issues that were addressed. Albeit after a long email dialog)

value for money shaver

i was very happy with this shaver that i paid a fraction of the price i had paid for a well known make that failed in less than 2 years , and this one has a trimmer too
needless to say i am very happy with this shaver

Smart but sporty.

Tough wearing with a lot of style in the design. Found zips a bit sticky - they don’t glide smoothly. Comfortable but you need to ensure, if you live in the U.K. that you order the right size. U.S.A. Sizes are not the same as U.K?

cs301dm
cs301dm

Many thanks.Your customer service team, who are superb, have already resolved this along the lines that you have suggested.

farlap

farlapGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

works great will order more thanks

satisfied with product will be ordering more quality very good well made .intermittent lights work well and colors are many show up a nice display .easy to install .powered up with the plug in the socket and away they go pre. programmed they are water prof.and you can add to the length bye screwing another one on

Android H96 Max

Ordered Android H96 Max box. Arrived within the specified time. Works well and was cheaper than buying on eBay or Amazon. Worth waiting a few extra days for. I recommend Banggood as a seller.

Banggood C.Banggood

Very good customer support.. very friendly

ordered an item from banggood ended up arriving broken either form shipping or from manufacturing defect (it happens every now and then) I contacted banggood's support team and they were very understanding and friendly... they resolved my issue within hours and they had sent a replacement unit within a day.
very good customer support and friendliness

Banggood C.Banggood

Has a good store to customer reponse

Erik A.
Erik A.

You are welcome, probably 99% of your orders are !00%. The rest are beyond anyone's control especially with the current problematic times. Thank you for the good service.

Great customer service

Basically ordered the eachine tx02 pro from CHina to Australia and arrived within 2 weeks. The initial black screen it broadcasted was an issue and contacted their 24 hour online chat.
The assistance offered was beyond my expectations and after 15 minutes given provided a video and picture of the issue the support ticket was raised and later given the chance to refund or get a replacement. Definitely commend banggood on providing top tier customer service many times (as I have enquires via the chat many times) and was always there to help on any issue which is by far much better than most Australian retailers.

Product PurchasedEachine

Best after-sale service

Best after-sales service.
The store offers the best solution when I have a problem with an item.
I have item, I have some refund, I have resolve for my problem.
I am very glad.

Product Purchasedcar media player

Good Customer Service

My order actually arrived earlier than I thought. Unfortunately the package got damaged in transit resulting in breakage. Customer Service responded and arranged for a new shipment within 24 hours.

Fs racing victory 1/10 rc

Pretty good product for the money, other than the front differential on the truck broke and is now only 2 wheel drive but that is part of this hobby and easy fix.. fast shipping on most of my orders unless out of stock... I will definitely buy more products from banggood

brilliant service and product

I Purchased leather shoes and am very happy with quality/price. Very helpful and rapid reply to email query about size (had I ordered UK or US size). Excellent 5 star service.

Shopping

Having used Banggood for many purchases over several years I have always found that the service from the suppliers is excellent and great value (although some suppliers take a little longer than other), if I have had any need to contact them with a question I have always received a fast response, the items are generally well packaged and easy to find on the website, if you have happy to wait for your items to arrive then I'd happily recommend Banggood for your purchase.

Product PurchasedRTL-SDR

Paul J

Paul Jasked

Can you tell me what comes with the 2 axis Grating DRO for AU$172.33.

JIM CONSTANTasked

How to return the two cameras? When I purchased the cameras it did not stipulate that I could not use the cloud of my choice. I already have a cloud service with the company I work with. The units programming does not allow me to use my service. It obliges me to contract another service. If the units can be changed to work with my cloud service I can keep them. Not thinking this possible I would want to return them. Please advise to jimconstant@hotmail.com how to return and get reimbursed said cameras.

Narhari

Its easy if u buy with paypal. Go to paypal n escalate the issue in resolution dispute

Truthy

Contact the BangGood customer service team, they are pretty good with this stuff. Ask for them to send a pre-paid return bag or postage sticker so you aren't out-of-pocket either.
Paypal is a last resort, try the comapany first.

JIM CONSTANT

Can you kindly provide the Banggood service team e-mail and or telephone number.

Νικόλαος Σ.

Νικόλαος Σ.asked

Dear Sirs,
I have an issue with one of my orders. I never received my ordered items and I expect your response. Unfortunately due to a long time that has passed I urge you to do the necessary steps in order to settle this issue immediately. Order No: 76348930 - Items that I haven't receive: 1.-Outdoor Wall Mount Key Safe Combination Lock Storage Box 10-Digital Password - 2.-Outdoor Tactical Waist Storage Bag Case Cover Pouch For Smartphone Less Than 6 Inch - Desert camo jungle - any help? Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Banggood representatives