Bank First

Bank First

Brand Manager for Bank First? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Aka Setkya
Aka Setkya

Great Service No Contact Loan

A personal banker guided me through the whole process, alerted me to all the important conditions to consider. An excellent service considering the circumstances A very happy Bank First long term customer.

Falphchat
Falphchat Rockhampton

Easy to deal with. As painless as a bank can be.

I've financed two vehicles with Bank First in the last 12 months. Once with Stephen and once with Andrew. Both have been exceptional and answered every query promptly and professionally. Highly recommended.

CLC
CLCVictoria

New Car Loan- Fabulous Service

Julie-Ann provided exceptional service during the car loan process. She regularly kept us updated and answered our questions promptly. The entire process was smooth and handled with care- and was completed a lot faster than expected!

A fellow
A fellow

Terrible customer service

Charged multiple $15 overdrawn charges without any email or text notification from the bank. Only notified me by snail mail, and this was sent to an old address due to them failing to update my address. Had called multiple times to do this and was advised it had been done. They will not reverse the charges. Actually worse customer service than the big banks.

David L.
David L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are Crap

I was rejected for crap reasons they are not interested in providing a alternative financial institution service, they just want big money earners even just to simply open a transaction account. Don't be fooled by their ads on TV or radio, they are full of crap!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

One of the better loan rate and no hidden fees

The process took a bit of time, as I hadn’t banked with Bankfirst before. However it was made a lot easier by the customer service and responsiveness of Julie-Ann.
The rate is one of the better ones I could find online and there doesn’t appear to be any hidden fees for set up or early repayment.
Only thing I would say, is that it would be slightly better if the loan repayments could come out of a different account rather then requiring a bank first account for repayments.

Michael F.
Michael F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and each step was easy to follow

My customer service with Julie-Ann was great! She went above and beyond to walk me through my car loan. I was informed, called and email when items needed to be sent and how quickly they would be processed. She kept in contact throughout the process and made sure I was aware of anything she was doing.

Bel
BelKimberley, WA

Great customer service and support.

I received top level service from Julie-Ann. Everything I needed was handled quickly and everything went very smoothly. Appreciated speaking with one person throughout the process. Fantastic support and well informed about each stage of my loan.

Getting a credit card

I had a very good experience of getting a credit card. Julie-Ann was extremely helpful - explaining everything clearly, sending information through email, following up and keeping in contact. The process was very easy because of her work.

Car Loan

I had a very good experience getting my car loan with the help of Julie-Ann. It all went well and I was well informed all the way through the process.

Lack of knowledge and abysmal customer service

Paul M.
Paul M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No care, No responsibility

Reading their terms and conditions this bank says it is not liable for anything that goes wrong even if it is their fault. They did not process a payment that I set up and it cost me greatly. I will be looking for a bank that actually takes responsibility for their services.

Car Loan: Great service.

Thanks to Julie-Ann for looking after my car loan. Everything we smoothly and I was well informed and looked after. The process went quickly and I'm very happy with my service.
Thanks Again,
James

AND
ANDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience, excellent customer service

I am with the bank for three years now. The customer service is excellent. Overall experience with the bank is very smooth. It's very clear and transparent. The mobile app and the online banking is very easy and user friendly. Whenever I emailed or called them, I always received a prompt response and the approach was always friendly and helpful.

Cassie and Alex
Cassie and AlexCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding experience

Rahul made the experience of selling and buying a home less stressful due to his reassurance, guidance, knowledge and professionalism. He was always easy to make contact with and completed all our requests promptly. Rahul and Bankfirst have been very supportive and impressive to deal with. Thanks heaps.
Cassie and Alex