Bank First

Bank First

AND

ANDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience, excellent customer service

I am with the bank for three years now. The customer service is excellent. Overall experience with the bank is very smooth. It's very clear and transparent. The mobile app and the online banking is very easy and user friendly. Whenever I emailed or called them, I always received a prompt response and the approach was always friendly and helpful.

Cassie and Alex

Cassie and AlexCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding experience

Rahul made the experience of selling and buying a home less stressful due to his reassurance, guidance, knowledge and professionalism. He was always easy to make contact with and completed all our requests promptly. Rahul and Bankfirst have been very supportive and impressive to deal with. Thanks heaps.
Cassie and Alex

Loan used forSecond Home
Annie

AnnieCentral highlands

Excellent customer service

Very happy that the loan does not have extra fees included. Also nice to have a rate reduction for being green!
The process was fairly straightforward all completed by phone and email. My consultant was knowledgeable, available and very patient with my questions.

Find out how Bank First compares to other Home Loans

This is perfect! Can’t live without it

Customer service was great! Very happy with this loan, no extra costs for anything that I wasn’t aware of. Thought I was very well looked after the whole way through

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Brendan Matthys

Brendan MatthysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Above and beyond service and level of care

I applied for my first loan and all the consultants I spoke to were very non-partial and extremely helpful. It was made obvious to me that the staff at Bank First really do care about their customers by the way I was treated, in that more than what was required was requested in order to cover my back in case of any kind of legal issues later on down the road. My parents have been with Bank First for as long as I can remember (back when they were Victorian Teachers Credit Union) and now, as an adult, I can see exactly why. I couldn't rate this bank more highly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Jemima

JemimaGippsland, VIC

Fantastic service

After initial issues with entry level customer service, my experience with senior lending specialist Rahul was gold class. He was knowledgeable, thorough, prompt and customer focused. His assistance with my complex situation made my loan application experience so much easier. Product details were thoroughly explained and Rahul assisted with calculating the short and long term implications of various scenarios for my situation to help me make the best choice with a loan product. Excellent customer service and highly recommend.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
frank

frank

bankfirst or last?

I was interested in their credit card product with BT, so I requested more information online to speak with CS, since at this time it's almost impossible to speak to CS without long wait, which is understandable. It took a week for someone to finally call me. Since I prefer not to apply online, I requested application form to be emailed to me, and she (CS) said they would do. It's been one week and haven't heard anything from them. I don't think it'd take a week to find and send form by email? Thanks for giving me upfront 'warning' not to trust your bank or maybe they cherrypick and think I'm not worthed customer.

Lisa

Lisa

Fantastic service

I have been with this bank for many years and over the last three weeks I received nothing but the best service for my loan application. The professionalism, calmness and efficient service I received was outstanding. My questions were answered thoroughly and with a great amount of patience. All correspondence was timely and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend this bank to anyone. Extremely happy with everything. Thank you Bank First!

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Exceptional service with customer at heart ! :)

Every bank talks about providing service but for me simple things matter the most. For eg. you will always have the BankFirst's phone number displayed when they call you which gives me such a peace of mind knowing who am talking to compared to other banks I've dealt with coming up as 'Private Number' !

The solutions the lending specialists offered me were so great understanding and taking into account my circumstance and factoring in the associated costs. This is consistent with all the staff I've dealt with.

Thank You for the outstanding service team BankFirst ! :)

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bank First Credit Card Issue

megahertz

megahertzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

There are better banks out there

Loan TypeLine of Credit

I am shocked they have overall good reviews...

Gail Pearson

Gail PearsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Friendly Service

I have been with Bank First for many years, and have always received Excellent Service. The staff are friendly and always Very helpful. Nothing is to much trouble for them. Service with a smile. I would Highly Recommend Bank First.

ANUJ

ANUJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Great experience with this bank.. Easy to deal with and low fees and charges. Good experience .Highly recommended.. Though i went to another bank for my another car this time as rate of interest offered was even better but overall a great bank to deal with.. Better than Big 4 banks..

Loan Start DateJune 2018

refinancing our home loan was so easy

Bank First are amazing. We wanted to change over our home loan and from the moment we contacted Bank First we received personalise email from Andrew who was so helpful and went out of his way to explain everything to me . We also wanted to change our bank accounts over and with the help of Imogen this was so easy . The customer service we receive has been above and beyond our expectations . They went out of their way to make sure everything went smoothly . I feel so happy to have found a bank that is about people first .

Loan used forRefinancing

Very helpful team

I have been very happy with my experiences with Bank First. I have recently organised a car loan through them, and found Julie-Ann to be helpful and pleasant and honest. I had a short time frame to organise everything in, and she ensured everything went quickly abs smoothly.
My husband and I have also been dealing with Richard Farr for our home loan and he has likewise been helpful, upfront and great to deal with. Very pleased with Bank First's customer service so far.

Excellent personalized service

Julie-Ann was great to work with getting my loan approved. I appreciated that I could call Julie-Ann directly whenever I had a query. Overall it was excellent personalized customer service.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic customer service

Applied for a loan knowing nothing about applying for loans and was helped through every step in the process in a friendly and professional manner.
Good rate on the loan and all but overall what stood out was the excellent customer service.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic personalised service...from a bank!

Service was exemplary. Felt very supported throughout the process. Assessors looked at our individual situation when approving the loan, not just ticking boxes. Contacted regularly by the bank with updates. Extremely fast turn around once approved.

Loan used forRefinancing
Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service always

I applied for a credit card. Julie-Ann Moffat dealt with me. She was courteous, friendly , professional and thorough. She was able to explain the whole process very clearly and helped me with the application. She was also very efficient and must have process the application very quickly as I have just heard from her that my application has been approved. Thanks so much Julie-Ann.