Bank First

Bank First

See the Best Home Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very helpful team

I have been very happy with my experiences with Bank First. I have recently organised a car loan through them, and found Julie-Ann to be helpful and pleasant and honest. I had a short time frame to organise everything in, and she ensured everything went quickly abs smoothly.
My husband and I have also been dealing with Richard Farr for our home loan and he has likewise been helpful, upfront and great to deal with. Very pleased with Bank First's customer service so far.

Excellent personalized service

Julie-Ann was great to work with getting my loan approved. I appreciated that I could call Julie-Ann directly whenever I had a query. Overall it was excellent personalized customer service.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic customer service

Applied for a loan knowing nothing about applying for loans and was helped through every step in the process in a friendly and professional manner.
Good rate on the loan and all but overall what stood out was the excellent customer service.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Fantastic personalised service...from a bank!

Service was exemplary. Felt very supported throughout the process. Assessors looked at our individual situation when approving the loan, not just ticking boxes. Contacted regularly by the bank with updates. Extremely fast turn around once approved.

Loan used for:Refinancing

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service always

I applied for a credit card. Julie-Ann Moffat dealt with me. She was courteous, friendly , professional and thorough. She was able to explain the whole process very clearly and helped me with the application. She was also very efficient and must have process the application very quickly as I have just heard from her that my application has been approved. Thanks so much Julie-Ann.

Kane

KaneDarwin, NT

Easy, streamlined process

Brilliant customer service from Julie-Ann. She was receptive to my special requirements and clear about how she could help and timing.
I did not experience any extra costs or any other surprises. Everything was clearly communicated/disclosed.
I was very satisfied with the rate, as compared to other banks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Very happy with customer service and personal loan

I am extremely satisfied with the rate of my new green car loan that I have received. After doing lots of research I found this one to be the best. As this was my first ever loan I was a bit nervous but found the customer service amazing. I dealt with Stephen Forster, Personal Banker, and he exceeded my expectations. He was very thorough, professional and understanding when things didn't go to plan. He was kind, patient and explained everything to me very well. I spoke to a few other Bank First employees as well and they were as excellent. I would definitely recommend the bank and will be looking into what else they offer. Thank you

John N.

John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Couldn't even open a simple bank account

They are so incompetent, they can't even open a simple bank account. Look at the letter they sent me when I tried to open a simple bank account. Their incompetence begins even at simple things - I'd hate to see how they deal with even slightly complicated matters!!!:

Unhappy

UnhappyWestern Australia

Unhappy with Bankfirst's customer support

Ollie

OllieSouthwest, VIC

Rahul - smooth operator!

Extended my mortgage to renovate, Rahul was so easy and up front to deal with. He even suggested a better package that would suit us - perfect!
Rare to find great service in a bank these days!

Loan used for:Renovation

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast assistance exactly when I needed it

I had to meet a large payment deadline. When I attempted to make the payment online, it exceeded the daily maximum amount. Called Bankfirst, and after appropriate security checks, immediately arranged for the limit to be temporarily lifted, then watched as I completed the transaction and verified that it had gone through with no further problems. Excellent service, fast, efficient and spot on. Well done.

Brendan

BrendanCentral Queensland, QLD

Good result with a personal touch

Ashleigh was very helpful and followed through to ensure that the whole process was efficient and professional. She gave me a wide range of options and appeared to have my best interests in mind.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Peter Howarth

Peter HowarthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Service

From my first conversation with Julie-Ann I found her extremely knowlegable, informative and genuinely interested in helping achieve my goal.
Once the loan had been approved Julie-Ann kept in touch to ensure that everything wass proceeding smoothly and to overcome any hiccups if they occurred.
Overall an extremely pleasant person to deal with and a credit to Bank First.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

john smith

john smithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best bank

The staff were amazing and very friendly and they are quick with transactions and they dont keep you waiting for any reason better service than any other bank if you call them on the phone they wont keep you waiting or place you on hold

Sean

SeanAustralian Capital Territory

Attentive and helpful

I found Julie-Ann at Bankfirst highly professional and personable, returning calls and genuinely interested in my business. The costs were upfront and I did not feel pressured at any stage. I had never dealt with Bankfirst before and when comparing car loans to my old bank their rate was lower. Thanks again.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Great help

Bank first were extremely helpful with our loan application. We had all our queries answered in regards to interest rates and repayment options. We are very pleased with the service we received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Excellent staff at Bank First, Moonee Ponds

I have always had great service from the friendly staff at Bank First for the past 4 decades. However the kindness, time taken and complete care demonstrated by one staff member in particular, Robyn Cleary, was heartwarming and greatly appreciated. Robyn’s attention to detail and willingness to explain things meant my partner and I were well informed. I’m glad my whole family have joined us as loyal clients.
Thanks Bank First staff. Later this year you’ll have 4 generations of us.

Reassuring, friendly and peace of mind service.

Having recently been in danger of a scammer, it was necessary for me to communicate my concern to Bank First. They, in particular Jason and Van, were extremely helpful and reassuring, putting my mind at ease and setting up extra protection on my account. The easy and ready reliable access to staff at Bank First was wonderful, as were their explanations, guidance and the processes they put in place.

outstanding service

Julie -Ann was friendly, professional and supportive throughout the whole process. She called and kept in touch and understood our families situation well. This helped me greatly. I am very appreciative of her time and hard work.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Perfect service

Julie-Ann went far and beyond to help. Her consent contact and following up any issues was greatly appreciated. I've never experienced service this for.

Loan TypeSplit