Bank First

Bank First

Fast assistance exactly when I needed it

I had to meet a large payment deadline. When I attempted to make the payment online, it exceeded the daily maximum amount. Called Bankfirst, and after appropriate security checks, immediately arranged for the limit to be temporarily lifted, then watched as I completed the transaction and verified that it had gone through with no further problems. Excellent service, fast, efficient and spot on. Well done.

Application Process

Good result with a personal touch

Ashleigh was very helpful and followed through to ensure that the whole process was efficient and professional. She gave me a wide range of options and appeared to have my best interests in mind.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

First Class Service

From my first conversation with Julie-Ann I found her extremely knowlegable, informative and genuinely interested in helping achieve my goal.
Once the loan had been approved Julie-Ann kept in touch to ensure that everything wass proceeding smoothly and to overcome any hiccups if they occurred.
Overall an extremely pleasant person to deal with and a credit to Bank First.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2019

The best bank

The staff were amazing and very friendly and they are quick with transactions and they dont keep you waiting for any reason better service than any other bank if you call them on the phone they wont keep you waiting or place you on hold

Attentive and helpful

I found Julie-Ann at Bankfirst highly professional and personable, returning calls and genuinely interested in my business. The costs were upfront and I did not feel pressured at any stage. I had never dealt with Bankfirst before and when comparing car loans to my old bank their rate was lower. Thanks again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019

The worst bank ever

The staff were very rude to me and to their customers at the branch also they keep you waiting while you are talking to them on the phone as well.

Great help

Bank first were extremely helpful with our loan application. We had all our queries answered in regards to interest rates and repayment options. We are very pleased with the service we received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Excellent staff at Bank First, Moonee Ponds

I have always had great service from the friendly staff at Bank First for the past 4 decades. However the kindness, time taken and complete care demonstrated by one staff member in particular, Robyn Cleary, was heartwarming and greatly appreciated. Robyn’s attention to detail and willingness to explain things meant my partner and I were well informed. I’m glad my whole family have joined us as loyal clients.
Thanks Bank First staff. Later this year you’ll have 4 generations of us.

Reassuring, friendly and peace of mind service.

Having recently been in danger of a scammer, it was necessary for me to communicate my concern to Bank First. They, in particular Jason and Van, were extremely helpful and reassuring, putting my mind at ease and setting up extra protection on my account. The easy and ready reliable access to staff at Bank First was wonderful, as were their explanations, guidance and the processes they put in place.

outstanding service

Julie -Ann was friendly, professional and supportive throughout the whole process. She called and kept in touch and understood our families situation well. This helped me greatly. I am very appreciative of her time and hard work.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Perfect service

Julie-Ann went far and beyond to help. Her consent contact and following up any issues was greatly appreciated. I've never experienced service this for.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Outstanding service, very friendly and most of all extremely efficient

Customer service was great, always kept in contact throughout the process and did everything they could to meet out requirements. So efficient and no delays. The borrowing amount was less than we had hoped but they explained everything to us and it was in our best interest to take less.

Great experience

My experience with Julie- Ann was great. She was really clear and methodical about the process. She was supportive throughout.

Quality service

So relieved to have my car loan application approved in time to be able to buy my newer ,safer car for me and for my family. I was very pleased that my application was dealt with on an individual level ie my personal and unique circumstances were taken into account in order to get my application approved. I'd happily recommend Bank First and often do. Julie-Ann is fantastic to deal with and would be my first stop for any future requirements.

Brilliant staff

After many years out of the workforce, and with a 20 year old car, I approached Bankfirst with no expectations to get a second hand car loan. Being in the education industry I was told how good they were, so I came via a recommendation. Well, Rahul Garg was my bank manager, and he was nothing short of brilliant. He was a real person, asking me real questions, he took a real interest in my needs, and thoroughly ensured that what I was asking for would not disadvantage us. Absolutely incredible communication from Rahul, via phone and email, and he cranked the process to ensure timelines were met, and that I was informed and aware of every step, so that I didn't need to worry. Loan approved and funds sent so quickly to the dealer. An incredible experience, and one that I have never experienced with any bank ever before. We LOVE our new second hand car, and thanks to Rahul and Bankfirst, I can begin again. I have a reliable car, and something to work for every day. Highly recommended Rahul and the bank, and commend them on providing a service that is unheard of nowadays. Personal, professional and efficient service. Thank you so much, I am so so grateful! Rahul and Bankfirst are amazing.

Greatest customer service

I had everything answered for me and I felt like everything possible was done to help with my enquiries. I would recommend Bank First to everyone.

Best customer phone banking system

How easy to use a personalised phone banking service, with the help of one caring customer service officer! Donna was so pleasant and reliable in every way, making sure we achieved the best possible outcome. Nothing was too much trouble for her, even ringing back to be helpful.

This bank is wonderful. Always try to help when you need it.

The customer service at Bankfirst is second to none. We are long time customers purely because of the service they give members. Many years ago they came to my rescue over a financial issue not of my doing and now, just the other day, when we had another financial emergency, they were there to offer help and a solution to the issue. I always feel they are approachable and helpful and speaking with a person is always reassuring and they ALWAYS ring back if they say they will. There is no costs or charges for this wonderful customer service. My children have also used them for home loans getting great rates and great service and excellent communication during the process. If you want excellent customer service, then look no further than Bankfirst.

excellent and thank you JA

JA gave us a very useful assistance at all times and especially in finalising our Cash Passport. Very satisfied. Would use this again.

Great to deal with a bank that cares....

Thank you to Julie-Ann for her efforts in dealing with me on this loan.

Apart from being happy with the rates and fees associated with the loan it was the customer service I was most impressed with.

Firstly I dealt with Julie-Ann soley from the start and she was very diligent and knowledgeable in constructing the loan and making sure I wasn't over committing.

She also helped arrange car insurance which was cheaper than other quotes that I had obtained.

Overall it was a smooth and easy experience.