Bank of Melbourne Advantage Package

Bank of Melbourne Advantage Package

Brand Manager for Bank of Melbourne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
TIR
TIRSouthwest, VIC

Absolutely do not recommend BOM for a home loan

Ever since getting my construction home loan I have had nothing but problems. And to make it worse they never ever resolve any issues. They say they will ring back after investigating into the issues and never hear from them. Many many emails supplying information they ask for and never hear back. It’s just not worth the stress and cannot wait to refinance elsewhere.

Application Process
Ante P.
Ante P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jason Phan ,Glen Branch 3150

Jason Phan, lending manager at the Glen Waverley Branch ,Glen Shopping centre 3150 , is a young man who has given me back my faith in big banks . His professional approach to solving complicated problems in a simple process has fascinated me. I was seeking an investment loan that I knew was drawing a lot of energy, but from the beginning of the process I had a good feeling that Jason knew what he was doing and was 100% focused on the job. The process of getting the loan took a while, but thanks to Jason, everything was fine from start to the settlement . BOM ,you need more people like Jason Phan, ranging from relationships with people to professionalism in doing your job. Jason Phan , big Thank you

Service? what service

sucks !almost lose my auction house!

Info909
Info909Melbourne

Worst bank to deal for home loans

We applied for home loan and even after 4 weeks they are unable to provide any decision, worst people to deal, if anyone is looking for home loans just DONT bother talking to these fools they will waste your time and make your contract go cancel.

paul
paulperth

Stuck with them wish i could get out

Biggest mistake I've ever made is being used by this bank, wish i was working full time so i could refinance with someone else

Jdog
JdogMelbourne

Telling me i had pay out finance owed on car before they gave me the loan to purchase it

2 hours on the phone back and fourth with bank of melbourne personal loan staff overseas operators, one guy i had to hang up on because i couldn't understand him and they are telling me they cant release my loan money for a car untill the finance owing on it is paid of with my own money or the seller pays it. After speaking to the financier that holds the car i called bom back and had to explain to them the protocol for this type of situation that is they write 2 checks one to pay out the finance of the car and the difference to the seller. Pretty simple stuff really if you work in a loan department you should know how to loan.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sharyn H
Sharyn HAU

Lying, corrupt, thieves.

Paul
PaulMelbourne

Customer Service is just "a Job"

I don't know why they don't have a negative star rating.
Horrible Customer service.
Got a credit card with them, want to find out my balance and they drag me to 8 questions which include the details I entered during the application. (Eg; email). who is going to remember what email you have given during an application made 3 years ago.

They Locked my Banking straight up. Says security reason. Are they real.. they want me to visit the branch to fix it.

I wanted to use that card for an airline ticket and I lost the offer just because of the Customer care.

I am cancelling my card this week...!!!!

Find out how Bank of Melbourne Advantage Package compares to other Home Loans

Don't bother - they stuff up everything!

Shocking customer service

I have the misfortune to be zoned in Prahran so am a customer at their Chapel Street Branch. OMG! Apart from continual staff turnover these people have little knowledge of what customer service is or how to sell a product. Requests for basic information such as the latest housing loan interest rate becomes a major undertaking. Should you require 'assistance' the staff fail abysmally to email or call back and rarely can you get to see a 'loans' manager. I am fed up with this branch's ineptitude.

Mate
MateMelbourne

Brilliant in customer service

As usual

RNBne
RNBneBrisbane Qld

Incompetent in handling online applications

I have applied for a credit card with a 0% balance transfer. They kept on sending me emails asking to send them additional documentation, which I did but they said they never received it. Every time you get to the end of the processing line. I walked into a branch and gave a printout to them personally, they still kept on asking for it. Three weeks later, I am just giving up on the application and cancelling it. Other banks do this within couple of days. They should not offer online application process if they don't know how to do it.

ladeeedallas
ladeeedallasVictoria

Valued customer treated like a common criminal

Marlo Rod
Marlo RodBox HIll

An incompetent, confused bunch! Save your energy and time GO ELSEWHERE!