Online, Branches

1.5

Kylie S.

Kylie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Internet Transfers

This Bank is terrible when it comes to transferring your money to your other account to another bank account! It takes over 48 hours and I don't think that is right or correct! It should be instant like every other bank!!!

TC80

TC80Gold Coast

Worst credit card dispute service

Absolutely unacceptable

Terrible technology

The app logged me out in the middle of transactions etc. Logged me out over and over to the point where I had to go into a branch to reset the password. You can’t see a list of debits and credit transactions set out at all.

David H.

David H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep you in the dark, interest calculation error

Tim C.

Tim C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good communication is the key to loyalty

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huge rate drop on fasttrack no notice horrible internet banking app and always issues logging in. 2/10

Isabella U.

Isabella U.South East Queensland, QLD

Changed Banks

I decided to change to a different bank as BOQ are just money hungry with rude customer service. You wait forever over the phone too, I'm glad I changed. Good riddens Bank of Queensland, all the best...

RobPerth, WA

DISAPPOINTED

Tried to change flight dates that I booked using my Platinum Rewards points and was told it is going to cost about $450 for them to do this. What a joke. Almost a week later and still waiting to change my flights.
Absolute appalling customer service.

Rob

Its now been a month and they still cant get my booking correct. Think twice before signing up with this unorganised mob

Jonathan M.

Jonathan M.Hobart, TAS

Outdated technology and unhelpful customer service

TopicNew Account
AdamB

AdamBSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a breath of fresh air it was. Real people who want to help

I walked into BOQ Robina today for the first time. What a breath of fresh air it was. Real people who want to help. I’ve got business accounts with Combank and mortgage accounts with ANZ. Trying to deal with these to companies has been nothing but painful. I’m moving to BOQ due to them being real people who are willing to help.

TopicBusiness Banking, Loan Application and New Account
Adibabi

AdibabiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I'M OUT OF HERE !!

Scotty

ScottySydney

Outdated technology, terrible customer service

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Always good to deal with,not enough people in the branches at Mt Pleasant Mackay but otherwise all good!

I’ve been with the bank for a year,they are reliable and friendly and always helpful.also very knowledgeable.Bit of a waiting line sometimesCustomer service is great,they need more tellers but still good service.

TopicNew Account
Rob P

Rob PSydney, NSW

Awful savings account. Avoid at all costs. Cancelled within two months

Opened the account for two months but had to cancelled after failing to receive bonus interest for two consecutive months as well as the awful experience using their banking app.

Find out how Bank of Queensland compares to other Banks

Good home loan options but internet banking platform is from 2010.

Moved to BOQ not too long ago when I needed to refinance. No issues with the refinance, rates were good and their lending limits are far better than the big 4. The biggest issues I have with BOQ is their internet banking platform. It’s functions, design and layout looks like it was designed 10 years ago. Also you can’t see your home loan details, for example I can’t see what my current variable rate is or my re-draw availability. Needs a lot of work to catch up with other banks.

Sean M.

Sean M.Sydney, NSW

Is this a bank or a thief?

The worst bank in Australia. Everyone be alert of this dodgy ‘bank’. Inconsistent incompetent inconsiderable to the max. These owner managers are so unprofessional that only want your money to do the deal. The corporate ones are worse with no customer service at all.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and Loan Application

The female staff at nerang are horrible women.

Sara

SaraMelbourne

Misleading or deceptive

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe how bad this service is

Really bad customer service. A transaction for a laptop I have waited for a long time for - could not be processed. There is no issue with funds or card. Can’t get through to them at all

Slaboday

Slabodayasked

Bank of Queensland

Regarding the "Fast Track Saver" account - where can I find the interest rate my account will be earning, i.e., that I've qualified for the bonus interest rate, for the month?

Holden W.

Holden W.asked

Why no PayID BOQ?

Ricky J.

Ricky J.asked

Bank of Queensland

Your reviews are terrible. I think I’ll change banks. Are you not concerned about all these problems. I agree with a lot of these people. I think someone needs to be replaced for not doing their job

Andrea
Andrea

Hi. Just after my bad review the same bank of mine made 3 (!!)mistakes in ONE Telegraphic Transfer with our Settlement deposit. We received a few apologies,but we nearly had a heart attack!
We are closing any dealings with BOQ of course.
Yes,I am very concerned with how things are going!. I grow up in Middle Europe.I am a cirizen for 30 years now,! The way Australia is going it's killing me! I love Australia and I am very sad actually devostated that more and more mistakes are made everywhere around us. Apologies are not good enough,DISCIPLINE is what we need and a STABLE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.

Other Banks