1.9

Phuole

PhuoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Deliberate misleading

We had 2 home loans with the Bank SA and I found out a year later, that the annual fee is $395. They flooded us all the “fee free” stuff and listed the annual fee once that we missed among all the FEE FREE listing . When I asked the staff about monthly fees and redraw fees, she said no to all those fees but never brought up the annual fee.
These people are con man. They don’t realise that their career future is based on trust and honesty.
I have never experienced being cheated by the bank like this.

Poor customer service

Began trying to refinance before covid 19, process is still going with no end in site. Have just found out it is due to Banksa outsourcing their documents to be produced by legal firms in India. They are now scrambling to have Australian firms take on the work. Very disappointed to learn the work was not already kept in Australia. Hopefully it stays here as the issue would have been lessened had it not been outsourced.

Matty Q.

Matty Q.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude, unprofessional and untrustworthy

Discouraged

DiscouragedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bank SA have lost touch with their customers

I’ll be quick
Been with them for 46 years, I’ve seen
Opening and closing hours shorten, not suitable for working people...
Next to no flexibility with your accounts (have to keep moving money around to get little to no interest) very annoying.
Can go on, Bank SA you have lost touch with your customers and there needs.
Have found staff members always trying to remain positive, under hash management

K.Jay

K.JaySA

BankSA greedy, please complain

Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves to charge a dishonour fee to a account which doesn’t have funds? 15 dollars? In this time you guys want to make profit on the helplessness of thousands, Royal commission wasn’t enough?

Happy south australian

Happy south australianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Charging $5.00 for tap and go.

Charging$5.00 a month when we are encouraged not to use cash bit of a windfall in these times?
Reduce to $1.00. Also your costs for deposit boxes have gone up. Please address these issues.

TopicBusiness Banking
Trevor GAWLER

Trevor GAWLERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Bank SA

My partner and I have had loans & savings Accs ( 3 home, 1business & numerous personnel) since 1960 !!!!!! Never had bad experience customer service always polite & professional. Online & phone banking excellent. Every time phoned problem rectified immediately!! No waiting. All talk of shopping around, stay with Bank you know & trust & be treated like royalty.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application, General Transactions and Loan Application
iamagirl1969

iamagirl1969South Australia

Three months worth of bank statements, missing somewhere between South Australia and Manilla?

Chris K.

Chris K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent online features

I have been with Bank SA since 1985 and have enjoyed their products and services for many decades. Now in recent times it has been great to be able to use their online features. Online banking with Bank SA is very user friendly.

Ryan

RyanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Behind the times

Been with the bank for twenty years.
Always behind the times. No phone pay on android for debit cards. Customer service is always slow and unhelpful.
The phone app is limited in features.

How about bring the bank into the modern age.

mvp

mvp

no customer service no communication have been with this bank for over 40 years no more sham on the organisation

I have Been a Customer of Bank sa for more than 40 Years
the Bank is inconsistant and has no idear of customer relations
the staff in the Bank do not even return phone calls

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
michael.ming.lu

michael.ming.luMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would give minus stars if I could

My father and i went into the branch for help increasing internet banking limit. Was told no they cant do it i need to do it ourselves and takes 24 hours.

WOW Really???!!! in 2020 wait 24 hrs??? cant do it? we can make full electric cars but you cant increase EFt limits under 24 hrs???

TopicBusiness Banking
S.G

S.GAdelaide

This bank is good, but it has some serious flaws

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Terrible customer service and products

Charged me overdrawn fees on an account I'd already requested to be closed. Everytime I contacted them to sort out the issue they would just refer me to someone else. No one was willing to take responsibility.

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account
Alistair

AlistairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Two Unexplained Interest Rate Increases in 12 Months (When RBA Rates Are Going Down!)

1) Mortgage adviser made several mistakes and significant delays with our home loan application that was made in branch.
2) The mobile app is absolutely terrible - as is there internet banking platform. The user interface is extremely hard to navigate.
3) Whilst the RBA rates have been coming down in the last 12 months. I've received 2 notices of interest rate INCREASES!

I would change banks in a heartbeat if I could, but LMI isn't transferable!! Will be moving banks as soon as I can.

Really poor customer service

TopicCredit Card Application
Paul M.

Paul M.Central, SA

Fast & efficient dealing with credit fraud

No service

I required 60 seconds to talk to customer service operator. First 5 mins all i listened to was advertisements. After 15 mins still on hold, therefore I decided to hung up.

Deuce

DeuceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cannot open account with legal digital drivers licence

I went in to the branch in Adelaide today and attempted to finish with the opening of a new joint account.. I did not bring my drivers licence as I was told by service sa that I no longer need it, it's somewhere lost at home.

I went in to show my ID only to be told that whilst the SA Government changed the licensing system Bank SA only accepted physical licenses...

The lady agreed it was backward and behind the times. She was nice enough...

Bank SA lost me as a customer because of this simple policy change that could have been done 12 months ago... Instead they are stuck in the dark ages...

TopicNew Account

Horrific

I’ve always had bad service from bank, I’ve been with them for 6 years. Never could get anything done. I changed too a different bank because they were inconsiderate and disrespectful.

TopicATM Experience, Business Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

S.G

S.Gasked

BankSA

Has anybody else experienced the following? Sorry in advance for long post...

On numerous occasions I've had a few dollars sitting in my account, or couple of hundred.
First incident happened 2 months ago, my bank was in credit by 163 dollars. Checked my bank a hour later and it said 0.00
Second incident was last week. I had 1.90 in my bank for a few days, and then the balance was all of a sudden 0.00 after about 3 hours of checking as i deposited a cheque and was seeing the current status.
Third incident happened TODAY! Last night i haf roughly 300 dollars in my bank. I check 12pm today and its 0.00 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Please note that NONE of these incidences had any transactions outbound.... the money simply vanishes to a 0.00 balance. I rang the bank today (fraudulent transaction dept as normal bank is shut) and i was told I've missed something. So i calculated all lol of my expenses from the total deposited, and yep. Sure enough roughly 300 isnt accounted for. Where is my money going you dodgy bank!!!!

Please if you have similar situation and found resolution please please reply.

Country

Countryasked

BankSA

10 years with bank sa Ive only ever received money 1201am following day, where work mates have received it 7:30-9:00pm same day. Never have I received a bank transfer same day. Does this happen to other customers interested to know?