Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore

John W.

John W.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware. Hopeless aftersales service. Poor quality product too.

Store LocationKawana, QLD
Stuart N.

Stuart N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting contempt for customers.

I have had an outstanding Kamado Joe replacement case since November 2019.
BBQ’s Galore contempt for their customers is an experience I have never experienced in my life.
Shocking disregard for their legal obligations.
Next step, Consumer Affairs Victoria.
Shame.

Terrible delivery time & poor Customer Service

In Nov 2020 we were very excited to have purchased a new BBQ which they told us would arrive by end Dec. It is almost the end of January 2021 and we still don't have a BBQ. They made no effort to contact us or update us and we have chased them up twice. Extremely disappointing and can only hope the Ziegler & Brown BBQ is better than the Barbeques Galore service....when we finally get it!

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Roger G.

Roger G.South East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor setting - overpriced, damaged, not good.

Store LocationLogan, QLD
Cannister

CannisterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good products but to get served takes too long

I waited over 30 minutes to get served at the store they are understaffed I have been there multiple times and on all occasions has been the case

Store LocationGlandore
Glenys

GlenysRazorback

Worst customer service ever

Store LocationLaunceston Tasmania
Abhay

Abhay

wrong product and rusty hazard to my house

Store LocationBBQ Galore Frankston
Cliff

CliffSydney, NSW

Bad Service

Zero Star! Purchased a dining set online and haven't delivered after almost 3 weeks and after repeated follow up and promises. They didn't even know about my order if i didn't called and after paying $1000+! Was promised to be delivered by Friday nothing came so called again to follow up and promised to be by Saturday so I cancelled all family plans to be at home but again nothing came. So frustrated and what a waste of time. Bad service, Bad customer service, Not recommended.

Store LocationMain Office and Auburn NSW Store
john

johnVictoria

Completely mucked around by BBQ Galore

I purchased an item online, you didnt even have the unit in stock but took my money anyway, you the offered free delivery as compensation weeks later, you then send me an email saying my item is ready for pickup at your store. What a joke. Waiting on refund,

Richard the consumer

Richard the consumer South East Queensland, QLD

Barbecues Galore, but an absence of customer service

Store LocationNorth Lakes & Everton Hills
Vincenzo P.

Vincenzo P.Sydney, NSW

Very poor quality Retro Cooler

I bought the Retro Cooler from the BBq Galore shop in Moore Park Sydney in 2017 for my disabled wife at her request after we had seen it in the store. While still under warranty one of the legs broke off, but it was replaced under warranty, so thanks for that. However even though it has been stored under a tarp for most of its short life and only used occasionally it is now badly rusted. We would expect that a product with no moving motorized parts would last a bit longer than three years, We are extremely disappointed that BBQ galore would sell us such a bad quality product. We will be very very cautious about ever buying any of their products again or recommending them to our friends.

Store LocationMoore Park Supa Centre 2A Todman Ave Kensington NSW 2033 Australia
Liam C.

Liam C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After care disgrace

After care dont answer their phone, don’t respond to complaints and store managers even think they are a disgrace. One week of calls. Not once have i got through. Every time on hold for 20min plus.
The in store team where great but the entire thing has just been spoilt by this literally useless department. Do not by anything from bbq galore.

Store LocationFrankston
Mat Baldwin

Mat BaldwinSydney, NSW

Extremely poor Customer Service

I got a quote in store for a built-in BBQ, went back 3 days later to purchase the product. On my return l was told the quote was given to me incorrectly (despite being very specific with my requirements). l asked them to honour the quote, after some back and forward l said if they would not honour the original quote l would take my business elsewhere. The sales assistant call be a tight a.. the difference between the two quotes was $100.
I would never shop at the Caringbah Homemsker Centre stored again

Store LocationCaringbah Homemaker Centre
JSH

JSHSydney, NSW

Faulty product married with 0 customer service / care

We bought an expensive smoker- took weeks of US calling them to follow up and organise a replacement. Spoke to so many different contacts- no care, no follow up. And then they discounted the product without offering any make good after the absolute run around they gave us. Steer clear. They need to get their act together and do better

Store LocationOnline
Ant

AntSydney, NSW

Faulty Fireplace

Store LocationCaringbah

Zsolt Boczen

Zsolt BoczenSydney, NSW

Excellent. Both product and service.

We have a Zigler and Brown BBQ and a small part broke under warranty. Customer care and the management of our claim was simply superb. Australia is already great in customer care, but these guys stand out. Buy with confidence, should it go wrong, they'll be there to help you out.
Wholeheartedly recommended.

Store LocationWarringah Mall / Online Customer Care

No quality of service - damaged products

Have had to replace a table twice now - both have had large dints and paint flaking upon unpacking. Hit and miss and limited ownership. No apology from staff just request to email photos.

Dianne

DianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smoker broken from purchase...

I purchased Hark smoker July ‘20, that has never worked. Calls to BBQs Geelong met with lukewarm responses, deflection to “head office” and still no action. Not. Happy. At. All!

Store LocationGeelong

Appalling service if you call it that

Store LocationCASTLE HILL
Andrew S

Andrew SAU

No stock for advertised Fathers Day Special Bait Advertising

I went into the Castle Hill store to purchase an Alfresco 6 burner which was advertised in the Fathers Day Sale catalogue. I was told the were none in stock and it could be a week before they are in store and the only way to guarantee one was to leave a 10% deposit. The only other option is to order online and a pay $95 delivery fee.

I rang the help line and was basically told the same thing.

This has to be a prime example of bait advertising, I will be contacting the ACCC on Monday.

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW