Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore

Listing monitored by Barbeques Galore

Tragedy

I bought a bbq and kept it under a roof and never used it. after two months the rust started to come in. I sent photos and the management did nothing for the next two months

Stung
Stung

Never buy from Barbeques galour

I spent just over $1800 on BBQ in December20, one big reason was the 10 year warranty.
Well i have a small issue with it. Wont take much to fix but a warranty issue.
BBQ GALOUR DO NOT WANT TO KNOW,.
Since January i have sent a total if 17 emails. Photos and receipts attached. I receive emails one said they had lost the email, another they couldnt open the photos
Others requestimg photos again etc. Then after i re send. Nothing no reply.
Liasing with fair tradding now and will return bbq for full refund due to not honouring warranty

poor design.

on the table It leaves a ring of cooking oil around the base which comes from the lid which hasn't got a internal lip to keep the steamy oil inside the main body and then into the grease tray where it belongs. which the weber has . design.
I told the very ordinary young lady at point of purchase and all she wanted to do is argue with me telling me no one has ever complained before and my expectations are unreasonable

John Purcell
John PurcellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service means everything

Service was outstanding,very knowledgeable and so helpful. We were so impressed by the person who served us; to such a degree that we had no option but to buy at BBQ Galore.

april
aprilDarling Downs, QLD

fantastic bbq

easy to use great heat distribution, wish we had spent the money sooner and bought this BBQ would have saved a lot of time money and disappointment from the cheaper versions that we have owned

DAVID
DAVIDDarling Downs, QLD

Our Main cooking Appliance!

Our last Big BBQ lasted 16 years and worked hard so the replacement had to be worthy. My new BBQ is almost a direct replacement for the old just better in every way. Much easier to use and clean as well.
Thanks BBQ Galore.

Alex W
Alex WSydney, NSW

Great starter BBQ..!!

Thank you Manin at Artarmon store for recommending the Ziegler Turbo Elite bbq to me, I’ve done seven bbq’s so far and the results have all been fantastic. The meat cooked beautifully both the beef and the seafood. Highly recommended and really grateful for your expert advise. Below are some pictures of the meat.

Thanks again from a very satisfied customer.!!

Fossil
FossilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We purchased a Ziggy barbecue and it is fantastic. The Sales Staff at Capalaba was not that good, she only had to take my order and made it out to be so hard. We had to wait until it arrived but that only took a few days...all in all good experience.

MikeR
MikeRSouth East Queensland, QLD

A BBQ with style and efficiency.

The Ziegler and Brown 5 burner Turbo Elite is a professional piece of kit for the back yard BBQer. The RQT burners heat quickly and provide great control for the perfect results allowing you to cater for the rare-to-well-done individuality of each quest without a fuss. The side burner is a welcome addition for those additional treats or to separate the veggies from the carnivores.
Thanks Ziggy, great product.

Helen Shilton
Helen ShiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our Ziggy that’s why we bought one for my parents!!

We take our Ziggy everywhere my hubby pa is it for…. Camping, picnic anywhere we go on holidays and so we love it!!

Adam
AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beat BBQ EVER!!

I’ve had owned many BBQ’s, but until I bought THE BBQ (a turbo) I did realise what a true BBQ was!!
Wouldn’t own anything else, and would sell my house to own another…….
Turbo by ziggler, that you a man needs!!

Glenn C
Glenn CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes cooking easy

We bought this BBQ for the family of 4 and it’s just perfect. Just the right size for our area and cooks beautifully

Store LocationFrankston

Just an amazing and easy BBQ experience !

After a lot of research between Ziggy and Weber, we decided to pick the free standing Ziggy. It has been nothing but easy, smooth to use ignition, quality materials and fresh flavour each time. It takes about 10 minutes to do a full clean up after 3-4 uses.

We would highly recommend buying one. Just follow the simple instructions of heating up to 200C closed, so that all the grease come out easily.

Shaun
ShaunSydney, NSW

Awesome bbq for price

Bbq is as described. Perfect for my family. Easy to operate. The glass quartz and parts remove easy for cleaning. Genuinely not a cheap bbq but you get what you pay for.

Brad
Brad

Turbo Classic works great

Heat is consistent throughout the box making cooking easy. The rotisserie makes gyros and other spits easy to cook everytime

Read more reviews - page 2