Barbeques Galore

Barbeques Galore

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shaniqua F.

Shaniqua F.South East Queensland, QLD

Unacceptable amount of surface rust.

Beefmaster BBQ has been under patio, out of weather and within 6 months developed surface rust all over the cabinets. Cabinet not rigid so if you've got exposed aggregate flooring surface like mine, the doors will always sit crooked and they're no longer adjustable. Company not helpful after they've taken your money at point of sale. Will go back to a Weber in a few years and not bother with them again.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, Qld

Cozzy

CozzyPerth, WA

Best advice from Judy

Store LocationBarbeques Galore, Myaree, WA
Richard K.

Richard K.South East Queensland, QLD

NO service at ALL

Spent around 10k on an outdoor Ziegler and Brown kitchen. Within weeks of purchase contacted BBQ Galore re concerns of the fridge being noisy....No response. Contacted Ziegler and Brown directly who assisted. BBQ Galore ended up advising fridge is normal......2 years down the fridge dies. Contacted BBQ Galore and got a file #.....Have never heard from them again even after 4 follow up emails to them asking what was happening? Again contacted Z&B direct who advised they will attempt to contact BBQ Galore....

I like the Z&B product, just DONT buy from BBQ GALORE as there is NO after sale service!

Store LocationBBQ Galore Northlakes
Sophia M

Sophia MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bbq and was cheap

Got Malibu bbq on special and am SO happy
Great quality and cooks well and partner loves it
Service was really good helped me carry to car
Will be buying from them again

Store LocationManly vale

What service?

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW

Kye

KyeVictoria

Beware of price

Make sure you check price, they are advertising the Gibraltar lounge on sale for $2849 with a saving of $544. Same lounge is in their current catalogue for normal price of $2799.

Marton

MartonSydney

BBQ Galore Venus Deck Chair - piece of rubbish

Store LocationCastle Hill BBQ's Galore

Sonny

Sonny

Customer Service Barbecue Galore Nunawading Store, Melbourne, Victoria

Bought a barbecue from the Nunawading Store. In store service was good. Paid for delivery and installation at home, specifically specified AM delivery and installation time.
Got a text message from delivery company that delivery time will be between 12.45pm and 3.45pm. Tried to call delivery company that time is not good as I will not be at home. Took lots of time and effort to get this done. Called barbecue galore Nunawading, no help either.
Day of installation no indication from installer. Call Barbecue Galore. Spoke to manager. Said he can’t help until I threaten to report him to head office, he than, said he will contact installer and get back to me.
Customer service is zero.

Store LocationBarbecue Galore, Nunawading, Victoria

Terrible online service, never received product

Horrible online customer service. I purchased a present for my partners birthday and they failed to send it. Gave me no communication about when it is coming, they literally don’t care, just take your money and that’s it. I emailed 3 times and called 3 times and was lied to that it was going to be made priority but then just ignored again. Finally I demanded a refund. This is such a shame as in person they aren’t helpful and friendly in their shops. I would recommend getting your online service and delivery together before you further damage your company reputation.

Store LocationOnline

Appalling service

Appalling customer service. More than 5 months after purchasing a product on back order they still have failed to supply it. Zero communication about when it is coming and zero care.

Steve Parkinson

Steve ParkinsonIllawarra, NSW

Damage caused by JETTE Highback Outdoor Dining Chair

JETTE Highback Outdoor Dining Chair (JETCHRL) – DAMAGE TO FLOORING CAUSED BY ANGLED REAR LEGS: After complaining about the damage to my deck timbers caused by the sharp angled rear legs of these chairs not sitting flat on their plastic inserts, I was told by BBQ Galore Customer Care that the damage was our fault. They said we were probably rocking the chairs or our deck was made of inferior wood. Seriously stunned! These JETTE chairs obviously have a design fault and I would suggest all those who have purchased them to check their flooring for damage made by the rear legs and consider the long term effects especially when the plastics inserts start to wear.

Store LocationWarrawong Barbeques Galore

Worst Customer service

Went to BBQ Galore in Ballarat, worst service ever! The older gentleman was rather short with us, whilst the younger gentleman hide in a back room leaving customers standing around.

Vicky

VickySydney’s

Barbecues Galore - Caringbah

I shopped around for a small table top gas BBQ to suit my needs in 4 major stores. Ben at this Barbecues Galore Caringbah store was by far the most knowledgeable and helpful person I came across. He listened to what I wanted and then gave good advice and useful tips comparing brands and pointing out the advantages and disadvantages relevant to my needs. He wasn't pushy or impatient either and carried the BBQ to my car. It was the least stressful appliance purchase I've made in a long time. Thanks Ben!!

Karen

KarenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent customer service.

Fantastic customer service from Paul and the team at the Ballarat bbqs galore store. Our cordon Bleu bbq was missing a part, after contacting Paul the part was ordered and delivered to our door. A bid thankyou to Justin for coming out several times ,

Cheryl

CherylPerth

2 burner gas cooker WARNING

Bromic 2 burner gas cooker model DC200, used 4 times still looks new except it is pitted all over the top with tiny rust holes where salt water has splashed whilst cooking crabs. It was wiped off but the stainless steel is such POOR quality it may as well be raw metal. The raw metal is visible under the paper thin coating of stainless steel. We went back to Barbeques Galore MIDLAND where we bought it and was told if we wanted decent stainless steel it would cost around $2,500.00. RUBBISH. My large kitchen sink didn't even cost that much and is still perfect no matter how much salt it has seen. Dodgy product and couldn't care less staff attitude. BEWARE !!!

martin

martinPerth

Change of measurement stuffing customer around big time :)

5 burner Turbo bought a few years back. Nor 100% ticked off learning that BBQ Galore changed their measurements which makes it impossible for me to source an upgrade/replacement!
6 or so years ago I bought a high end built in BBQ from them where the entire brick foundation was measured and tailored based on this unit.
Now I learned that they changed their standards making my foundation to small for "modern" BBQs (guess this would last another 3 years before they change again - !!!)
I simply cant tear this foundation down and start from scratch. So now what :(

The worst shopping experience! Pick-up day found it is oversold!!!

Unacceptable service

Not happy .. purchased a bbq and asked prior to payment if it would be here before Christmas, I was guaranteed that it would be, I received a call today that the bbq had arrived but the rangehood would not be available until after Christmas but I could come in and pick up the bbq.. no offer of delivering the rangehood, poor service I won’t be cought again

Kathryn Holwell

Kathryn HolwellHunter Region, NSW

Ziegler & Brown 6 burner BBQ

Luce

LuceMelbourne

Terrible Delivery Service

We ordered an outdoor couch to be delivered the following weekend. After the delivery not arriving and waiting at home all day on a Saturday we were told there was an error and it would have to be delivered the next weekend. We weren’t offered a refund for the delivery service we paid for of any compensation for a mistake on their end. The delivery then came the following Saturday. Communication from the delivery men was terrible and their ability to use the trolley efficiently ridiculous and the amount of time they spent delivering the couch made me feel uncomfortable with them in my house.
Would not recommend.