Barn Doors Australia

Barn Doors Australia

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Job Satisfaction

Lesley

LesleyQueensland

This Company is a scam

Paid for an order in full - no delivery, no reply to emails, does not answer calls - look elsewhere otherwise you will be ripped off. Barndoors is a scam
Reported to Scamwatch

Fraudelent company

Ordered hardware that never turned up. Emailed and rang multiple times with no success. This company is a scam. They operate from multiple addresses with multiple ABN's and multiple names. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!

krissy

krissySydney, NSW

empty promises

Ordered and paid for doors in April. No word or sign of doors. Thankfully got my money back from bank. Wish i had read reviews! How these ppl sleep at night boggles me.

Rachel S.

Rachel S.

Fake company

Wish I had looked here prior to ordering. How do we shut them down? Money gone, nothing to show for it! Found a number for them 0435690290 and ABN registred to a Sharron Elizabeth Clark

Kim D

Kim DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I had read these reviews before purchase

Just ordered the door and already concerned it won't arrive,
Can't contact the organisation - 2 addresses provided
Attempted contact via number on Facebook - rings out and no voice mail
I have contacted Zip pay that say they will investigate after 4 weeks - which is far to late if you are asking me. But fingers crossed avoid I would say

David

DavidSydney

Scam - Barn doors australia

Purchased a door and rail system. No delivery and no response to email. Can’t find number now and not on website. How companies like this can take credit Cards payments amazes me. Surely the card companies would have shut them down. Do not buy from them.

AVOID!!!!!!!

Ordered hardware that never turned up. Emailed and rang multiple times with no success. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I don’t know how they’re still operating!!

HMB

HMBCharlestown

Wrong door, no hardware, do not buy from this company

Good initial experience until received no hardware and wrong size door with corner damage, did resolve hardware but no reply on damaged door and wrong sized door and cannot get them to contact. Should have known better with no phone number. Shall be making official complaint against company.

Terrible - Do not purchase!!!!!!

Wish I looked here prior to us ordering the door. First sign should have been that payment wouldn't process on the website on first instance. We have been calling and emailing flat out with no reply!! We received the rails but no door! We are a building company and are out of pocket as need to purchase a door that WILL show up so we can finish the job for our client to ensure we do not receive a bad name. Its a flow on effect from their bad service. Don't risk it! Go elsewhere!

Lynn

LynnPerth, WA

No contact after money taken

I have been waiting over a month now and tried numerous times to contact the company with no joy. Our barn door was ordered as part of a renovation project and was needed in time for builder to install. How is this company still allowed to trade. Disgusting service. I have asked PayPal to investigate. Stay well away

Does anyone actually work there?

Ordered a barn door with track sliding system, communication through email was fine until they received our payment. The door arrived within a few weeks, but the tracks were no where to be seen. We are an Interior Design firm and this was holding up our project. The company did not respond to our emails, phone calls or facebook messages regarding the whereabouts of the track. We had to purchase a track system elsewhere so that the project wasn't held up any longer. We still haven't received a refund or any acknowledgment of it being processed. This company has wasted so much of our time and has zero customer service after they take your money! Very disappointing.

Do not purchase from Barn Doors Australia

[name removed] will not reply to your email, and I imagine her phone number (which can be found on their Facebook) is either fake or she most certainly does not answer it.

Duffster

Duffster

Worst service ever

Bought a set of steel doors last year. After waiting months longer that suppose to they arrived. They looked great. Hubby hung them no problem, went to wipe them down with a damp cloth [suppose to be powder coated] and the black paint wipes right off. Finally able to contact Sharon & she said she would get in touch with manufactures , but arrange to have someone come out and clean them down repaint. Then nothing. Tried every way to contact her but no answers. Such a shame . Because the actual product was good.

bad service

Ordered Barn door and set of tracks 5 weeks ago. got the barn door after about 8 days but only just received the tracks last week (took almost 5 weeks). couldn't get hold of Sharron via email or phone for the first 3 weeks but she did eventually respond promising con notes for tracking my shipments but never actually got them. she isn't a scam but she runs her business extremely poorly. claimed she was overseas when I was trying to contact her. this is not how to operate a business. Bad service and experience, won't recommend this company.

Scammed!

Enquired through their website contact page. [name removed] phoned. Placed and paid for double 5 spoke wheels and hardware. She assured the products were in stock and would be shipped same day. That was 14 days ago. No phone number is available for this company. Sent emails and left phone messages - no reply. Now organising refund and investigation into this company which is clearly a scam. Needs to be shut down! Do NOT order from them.

NO RESPONSE

Eventually received door and advised Sharron that it was scratched and glass is tempered, when the picture on the website for steel doors are glass. Sharron advised that she will have a glazier sent. They forgot to send me the track so paid for someone to hang it and no track. I was OK with the above, but then found out that the door is 2.1 m and I ordered a 2.4 m door so it's too small. Nobody is answering emails or calls now and it's been 9 days.

Ashlea T

Ashlea TAU

No product received terrible service

Have had no contact since purchasing the doors. Have not had any phone calls answered and only email response was to say my doors were another 8 weeks away (I have waited 7 weeks since purchase). Currently seeking action for fraudulent activity.

Absolute SCAM!

Ordered Barn door and track 4 months ago and still nothing. [name removed] was contactable before purchasing but once purchase was made, there was no return. Have lost over $1000! This woman is a complete scam and needs to be closed down! Do not purchase from www.barndoors.com.au

Terrible, along with all other reviews

Essentially the same as following reviews below. No product delivered. No contact. No refund. Unsure how they are still trading...?

Don’t shop here

Ordered four custom made barn doors and tracks. Chased [name removed] by phone and email for three months. No response to emails, calls or text. PayPal issued refund!

Steve Basked

What is the name of this company? Ive been looking at a company called ideal barn doors. Please clarify its not the same company.
thanks
Steve

Savvy
Savvy

no, this is barn doors Australia.

Steve O
Steve O

Don’t touch Barn Doors Australia. I managed to get the same tracking system as what Barn doors were offering at a place in Preston. They have them there and you can pick up immediately. So sorry for the late response. Didn’t realise someone had responded or that I had received a question.
Also realised that ideal barn doors is in Preston and that is where we got our fixtures from. Very happy with the products and were exactly the same as barn doors aust.

Steve B

Yeah thanks I also noticed was in Preston too which made me suspicious but ideal barn doors have a display stand at Homebase in WA so that shows their credibility.
That’s for you reply it all help to protect people from these dodgy scammers