Verifiedbarrierreefpools.com

Aimee O
Aimee OSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great product

Arrived on time in great condition. Shimmer white was the perfect colour choice for us!!!
Very pleased thus far. Show reply
Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Barrier Reef Pools

We were unsure where to start and came across Barrier Reef Pools. Such a huge selection of pool designs and colours to choose from and very helpful when quoting and answering questions. We went with the Billabong 9.5m, midnight shimmer colour and so happy with our results! Thank you…would highly recommend Barrier Reef Pools Show details ·  1
Michael B
Michael BWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Barrier Reef Pools are amazing

We purchased a Billabong Plunge Slimline pool back in May 2023 and absolutely love our pool. The shape and 1.6 depth with a seat wrapping around 2 sides is prefect! Easy to clean & maintain ! I highly recommend investing in a Barrier Reef Pool. Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh

Happy customer

Our Brooklyn pool has just finished being installed and we are so happy with the final product. I have read previous reviews and after contacting Barrier Reef Pools, I understand the importance of correct pool maintenance. I highly recommend Barrier Reef Pools and look forward to enjoying our pool. Show details ·  1
Emmanuel O.
Emmanuel O.North Queensland, QLD

Amazing product

Found it simple and easy to order.
The pool is absolutely beautiful and durable.
Easy to clean and maintain
I highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
Mark F.
Mark F.Sydney, NSW

Fading problems

Yes , just like the rest of you guys ,
Very dissapointed in the quality of my Barrier reef pool .Fading and gel coat issues , Would DEFINATELY not purchase another Barrier Reef pool. Show details
Tegan
Tegan

Greta experience

Whilst we haven’t completed our landscaping as yet we are so happy with our pool, it’s been a dream coming for a long long time. Show details ·  1
Matthew K
Matthew KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving our Barrier Reef pool

We are loving our new pool! Excellent service and knowledge on pool ranges. Amazing support throughout the whole process from choosing which pool to the final installation. Thanks Barrier Reef Pools! Show details ·  1
Ban
Ban

New Pool

We love our new Barrier Reef Pool. From sales to install the team have been excellent and could be happier. Show reply
Beth Y
Beth Y

Highly recommended Pool Company in Australia

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the staff at Barrier Reef Pools for the wonderful service they provided to me. Show details ·  1
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.2 posts

Pool fading exceptionally quickly

Pool has faded within two years. The quality is terrible. Show details
Chelle
ChelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Matt
Matt2 posts

Issues with gel coat

Has anyone had issue with the Gel coat on there Barrier Reef Pool?

I have an Brooklyn 9.6 in "Electric Grey Shimmer" and after 12 months it started to fade. I have heard from people in the industry that they have removed this colour from the line up due to fading issues.

Before I proceed through the warranty process I wanted to find out other peoples experiences with this colour.

If you haven't noticed any fading, I suggest dropping water to below usual water line. You might be shocked

Matt Westmoreland
Pool installed 2021 Show details

Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

s9353809
s9353809Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Shonky pool builder

Barrier Reef pools HERVEY BAY ([Name Removed]) we engage the person to install our pool ( big mistake )
Took over 6 months and the all the nonsense started
Ever excuse under the sun flowed out of his mouth
Then when we asked when the certification was coming all the excuses came on of his lying mouth
So we started ring around only too find out that he had not even acquired permission to build is
NO QBCC NO COUNCIL PERMISSION
I WOULD TO TO SAY THAT HAS NO ASSOCIATION TO BARRIER REEF POOLS PTY LTD
SO PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH PERSON Show details

Dana R.
Dana R.

Who else had a barrier reef pool installed in 2017 and has issues with the gel coat (going white) and barrier reef not wanting responsibility of their poor quality product!!

Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Stan J
Stan J
John S.
John S.

Hi my name is John and we one of your pools ( I think it's the promenade) installed about 6 yrs ago and it completely faded from the tan to white. what am I supposed to do about it ? Is it covered under the life time Guarantee?

Barrier Reef Pools   DM

Good Morning John, Could you please advise your email address in which to send you some information to commence your claim.

Dave
Dave

6 years ago. Based on my experience hope you have all monthly tests for whole period they will turn and run if not.
Mine is 2 years and I had most tests but they still wouldn't help

Mick D
Mick D
Tepaeru Williams
Tepaeru Williams

Hello! Looking for some consumers who have decided to go with the midnight shimmer for their pool. After 12months have you had any issues with fading? is your pool in direct sunlight? and what water option do you use. Thanks

susan
susan

Dont buy your pool from Barrier Reef Pools - in 12/18 months your pool will be bleached

Erin