Helen E.

Helen E.Hunter Region, NSW

Dont use this company!

Pool plans provided not submitted in full. now have t pay to go back to council.
The installers couldnt care less about the end result. They are people I never would want to deal with again.
I ordered magnesium salts and they put it salt and now it will be a year before I get the resulk I wanted/.

Mrs Coffee

Mrs CoffeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company

These guys were the best to deal with. They turned up when they said they would. Tradies were respectful and didn't leave a mess. Pool was done in less than five weeks and is so good! These guys know their stuff and I highly recommend them.

Bernard GriffithsPerth, WA

Best after sales service ever

My pool had a issue and Steve from Barrier reef stands by his product and after sales service . Second to none. Absolutely brilliant. Sorted my issue out.
Very very happy Barrier Reef customer. Fantastic pool
Cheers

Mandurah

MandurahPerth, WA

good choice

IgotEMU PARK

Rubbish just rubbish.

Terrible pool. Used every day. Perfectly monitored and maintained and still got gelcoat issues. Remember folks... nothing in any warranty or guarantee can eradicate your rights under Australian consumer law - NOTHING!

Coleen

ColeenSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Pool

This was our first pool, thanks to Dean and the Barrier Reef Pools Team for understanding our needs and delivering an awesome service and finished product, highly recommend Barrier Reef Pools

Shirley Tarling

Shirley TarlingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service all round

Thank you Dean from Barrier Reef pools Loganholme for your excellent after service on the repair of our pool cleaner , the service from these guys have been amazing, I would highly recommend Dean and his team from start to Finnish and after care.

Christina

ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pool & service!!!

The service was superior. We had a few quotes. Their product super seeded the others. There was a vast spectrum to choose from. These items included pool shape, filtration system, lighting, pool cleaners and bubbles. We love our pool. The pool was completed on time and within time frame specified. After care is amazing. Thank you to all for a job well done.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great install team

Dean, Mel, Keith and Tony have been great with getting our pool installed. The pool had to go in prior to our house slab being poured and the boys had it done with a hard cover in place in just a couple of days. Highly recommended Barrier Reef for anyone wanting a pool with their new house.

Seal

SealSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best move I Made

Best Move I made
I use ad have used my pool since installed in Oct 2018, My Family LOVE our Pool
From beginning to end, From earthworks to electrical works the lot its been awesome
Great bunch of people Call them up for wanything the support is great even if you just want to say hi
I have and will continue to recommend these guys to anyone whom wishes to have a beautiful and refreshing Fibreglass pool.
Easy to maintain too.
If your thinking of a Pool
Go and see Barrier Reef Pools, Dean and Mel

Happy. happy, joy, joy. My Barrier Reef Loganholme pool

Neale c

Neale cSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome company

Wow what an experience BRP were awesome from the time we got the quote we knew BRP had the job. All the boys are on wages and it shows as they all have pride in what they do. As it progressed I was phoned Continuously letting me know the next move. Pool start date was as promised and completion was a couple of weeks later. You hear all the bad pool installation stories but our experience was awesome. Great job Barrier Reef pools Loganholme. the Clancys

Ben

BenQueensland

Best pools I’ve ever worked with

Ive been in the pool industry for 20 plus years now , I have used all the leading manufacturers products and found barrier reef pools have always stood out to me to be a superior product on the market , there product has always been well presented and the factory staff have always gone out of there way to help

Purchase TypePool and Spa

Barrier Reef Pools Qld

Looking to put my third Barrier Reef Pool in, found the office staff to be just as easy going and helpful as before. Still have some of the same crew installing their pools after 10 years looking forward to another great pool.

Our pool

Had a BR pool installed July. Installation went well. When we had any questions AOL quick to reply. Now just waiting on the weather.

Very Happy

We've just had a pool installed by Barrier Reef Pools and found them to be so helpful on all aspects, from start to the finish of the job. The team were awesome, we'll love using it for years to come, Thanks Barrier Reef Pools.
I'll be highly recommending you.

Raul

RaulWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Couldn't be happier

We received what was promised, the pool looks great and is a feature in our yard. We use it morning and night. Good stuff

Timbo

TimboPerth, WA

A fresh water BR pool turned chalky white

Stacey. W

Stacey. WJimboomba

Love, love, love our Barrier Reef Pool

10 years ago we owned our first house and decided to put in a small pool at the side of our house, the Barrier Reef staff were amazing in all the help that they gave us in installing our first pool. Their knowledge and advice was greatly appreciated and we loved our pool. We lived in that house for 8 years and never had a single issue with the pool, it had no fading even after all those years. I think that was due to closely following the care instructions given to us by Barrier Reef. So when built our new home we didn't even consider to look at another brand of pools. It is Barrier Reef all the way for us. Not only is it a great product but great customer service. Thanks Barrier Reef

New pool going swimmingly!

My hubby and I chose to go with BRP as we were impressed with the quality assurance they offered. We can't fault them at all- from the first interaction, to the install, right though to the finished product- their staff are so helpful and professional and we are so pleased with our beautiful pool. Thanks BRP!

Marzenelzasked

Hey Bernard
Thanks for your reply, but I’m asking about the actual thickness of the fiberglass pool shell itself, I want to know if there is a difference in the shell thickness between the bottom or base of the pool compared with the kids play area and the spa or are they all the same and if they are not all the same I’d like to know what they all are. Because I think the average thickness is 4.2mm and I just wanted to know in the Brooklyn range which has a spa and a play area if it’s all the same or not and their measurements.
Thanks Marzenelz

Marzenelzasked

Hi there
I would like to know the thickness of the base of the pool, the spa area and the kids swim out area.
Cheers Marzenelz

Bernard Griffiths

I have a plunge pool 5.5m long by 3.5m, 1.65m deep overall, a ledge all around and seat along entry edge.

Hey Bernard
Thanks Marzenelz

Carol M.

Carol M.asked

Has anyone in the Rockhampton/Yeppoon/emu Park Qld area who has had aBarrier Reef pool/enviroswim installed in the past 2-3 years noticed a faded ‘bathtub ring’ around the waterline that isn’t calcium and obviously not chlorine?

Natalie O.
Natalie O.

I have same problem.. Gracemere. Seems to be a gel coat issue.

Barrier Reef P.Barrier Reef Pools

Hi Carol, if you wish to investigate this issue please contact us via info@barrierreefpoolpools.com. We will require your pool water tests (as per warranty terms) and photos so that the gelcoat supplier can investigate the issue. The Enviroswim filtration is not sold with the shell. Thankyou

Yep, same problem here.