Barrier Reef Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (30)
    • Spa (3)
    • Servicing (1)

KRISTY BALDWIN

KRISTY BALDWINHunter Region, NSW

Best Decision Ever

Our pool arrived earlier than planned! We were very pleased with the service from the salesperson that came out to give us a quote. He was friendly, helpful and reliable.

Leah

Leah

Have used this company for 3 pools now and wouldn't use anyone else!!

Have used other local pool builders and had nothing but problems. Barrier Reef Pools are so easy to deal with and have great installers. We have always been happy with the way everyone does their job well.

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Craig

CraigHunter Region, NSW

The best investment ever

After doing extensive research into which pool company to go with, Barrier Reef were the pick. Great price, great product, great communication and after installation follow ups. The team was also able to give various suggestions on landscaping in finishings. I have a number of work mates that also chose Barrier Reef Pools. Thank you so much team

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Hunter Region, NSW

Quicker and easier than I imagined.

The team at barrier reef were an absolute breeze to deal with. I got quotes from many other company’s, with barrier reef being the cheapest by far but never skimping on quality.
The install team were fantastic, very precise and particular and the pool was installed on the first day with a few odds and ends to tidy up the next morning. I couldn’t believe how quick and easy the boys made it look.
Once installed maintaining the pool is a walk in the park thanks to the quality products provided by barrier reef and also the in depth handover given in regards to filters, pumps and chemicals.
Can’t thank the team at barrier reef enough and highly recommend them to anyone thinking of getting a pool.

brad ryan

brad ryanHunter Region, NSW

Just finished off the whole entertaining area's.

Totally worth it Just brings the family together, neices and nephews and grand kids. Spend all our time in our entertaining area. Barrier reef team were great, installers were meticulous.

Court

Court

Too Easy

Our pool was installed in October and it gets used multiple times every week. We all love it.
Barrier Reef were so easy to deal with and the installation went smoothly.

Jason

JasonHunter Region, NSW

Nearly 2 months early

We just called in to the showroom half thinking about getting a pool and decided to get a quote. The price was better than we were thinking so we decided to go ahead with it. We were told late January install then out of the blue, Bek phoned and said they could put it in before Christmas and they sorted everything and got it done. Turned out perfect for our little yard.

Purchase TypePool

We absolutely LOVE our Barrier Reef Pool !

Jen B

Jen BHunter Region, NSW

Fast installation / Could not have been easier

Martin C.

Martin C.Hunter Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Barrier reef have been great to deal with from start to finish. Customer service was outstanding, especially compared to other pool companies we spoke to. Anthony and Bek were a pleasure to deal with, they answered our questions, followed us up when we had clearly forgotten or missed something and offered suggestions when we needed them. Could not fault the company and have also been exceptionally pleased with the contractors who were suggested by Barrier Reef. They have all made what was a fairly daunting prospect into a seamlessly run project, leaving us with a beautiful pool the family love.

Purchase TypePool and Spa

Craig and Paula

Craig and PaulaHunter Region, NSW

Best decision we’ve made in years

We’ve had our pool now for just on a month. Barrier Reef Pools were easy to deal with offering great price, great product along with an easy install process. Even though the weather delayed us we were only two days off our original time. We’ve been in it daily, so refreshing after doing yard work. The kids love it and it’s added a whole new experience for our family. I couldn’t recommend Barrier Reef Pools highly enough. I’ve already given the details to a work colleague, who was very keen to get contact Barrier for their own Little slice of paradise in the comfort of their own back yard. Highly recommend.

Debbie

DebbieHunter Region, NSW

Amazing service amazing pool!

We absolutely love our pool. We have been in the pool every day since being installed. Pool is so easy to maintain to keep it clean. Barrier reef were so easy and helpful to deal with. Everything ran smoothly. Installment crew were great, very efficient and left the site very clean. Highly recommend!

contented customers

contented customersHunter Region, NSW

All good.

The Barrier Reef team proved to be professional, quick and well priced.
The 4.7 m billabong is perfect to keep cool and easy to maintain.
No hesitation recommending Barrier Reef and this particular pool.

Highly recommend!!

We use our pool almost daily, and maintaining the pool is simple and assistance is easy to access. We are loving our pool and the process was made simple and easy! Thank barrier reef pools

Duke

Duke

A great experience

Jess n Rod

Jess n RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

Barrier Reef have been amazing from start to finish! Alice's customer service was above and beyond our expectations and the whole process couldn't have been easier. Our pool was installed in November and we have used it daily since then. If you are wanting a beautiful pool and quality workmanship, I would highly recommend Barrier Reef Pools.

Cam

CamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

The best to deal with. Before, during and after service was fantastic. We have had our pool installed 6months ago and we love it. The best investment for family time.

Helen E.

Helen E.Hunter Region, NSW

Dont use this company!

Pool plans provided not submitted in full. now have t pay to go back to council.
The installers couldnt care less about the end result. They are people I never would want to deal with again.
I ordered magnesium salts and they put it salt and now it will be a year before I get the resulk I wanted/.

Mrs Coffee

Mrs CoffeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent company

These guys were the best to deal with. They turned up when they said they would. Tradies were respectful and didn't leave a mess. Pool was done in less than five weeks and is so good! These guys know their stuff and I highly recommend them.

Bernard GriffithsPerth, WA

Best after sales service ever

My pool had a issue and Steve from Barrier reef stands by his product and after sales service . Second to none. Absolutely brilliant. Sorted my issue out.
Very very happy Barrier Reef customer. Fantastic pool
Cheers

Vicki H.

Vicki H.asked

What is the Hervey bay address for barrier reef pools....looked everywhere and cannot find an address

Barrier Reef P.Barrier Reef Pools

Hi Vicki, you will need to go through Barrier Reef Pools QLD as they service that area. If you have a look on our website you will be able to locate them from there. Any problems please contact head office on 07 5541 0944

Marzenelzasked

Hey Bernard
Thanks for your reply, but I’m asking about the actual thickness of the fiberglass pool shell itself, I want to know if there is a difference in the shell thickness between the bottom or base of the pool compared with the kids play area and the spa or are they all the same and if they are not all the same I’d like to know what they all are. Because I think the average thickness is 4.2mm and I just wanted to know in the Brooklyn range which has a spa and a play area if it’s all the same or not and their measurements.
Thanks Marzenelz

Marzenelzasked

Hi there
I would like to know the thickness of the base of the pool, the spa area and the kids swim out area.
Cheers Marzenelz

Bernard Griffiths

I have a plunge pool 5.5m long by 3.5m, 1.65m deep overall, a ledge all around and seat along entry edge.

Hey Bernard