Bathroom Werx

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bathroom Werx

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Suzanne W
Suzanne WPerth, WA

Looks Like New!

Darren from Bathroom Werx did a wonderful job of resurfacing our old cream bath to a fresh, vibrant white. Very professional, neat and quick and looks amazing - we are very happy with the result.

Joanne G
Joanne GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks fabulous

Thank you Bathwerx and especially Paul (our technician) for the fantastic job you did on my old cast iron bath. Paul was friendly, professional and finished the job in record time. My bath looks amazing, like a brand new bath. Very happy with the service from start to finish.

Job Satisfaction

Very Happy

I had my bathroom basin and bathtub re-enamelled by Bathroom Were and I wasn't 100% happy with the result. It was mostly 90% well done...just a couple of rough edges and little marks. They came back and made sure it was 100% perfect and that I was happy. They were great to deal with.

Hi Nadine,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
We really appreciate your business and are so pleased your bathtub is looking 100%

Lyndahill
LyndahillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous!

I am so happy that I chose these guys to refinish my bath and vanity basin. They did a perfect job, and, they had to remove a very shonky job done by someone else just a few months before. The product they use is obviously far superior. I am very happy with the result. Thanks! Cheers.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thank you Lynda for you wonderful review.
We are so happy we could give your bathtub and basin the new life they deserve!

Brilliant Job

I was really impressed by the workmanship, my re-enamelled bath looks brand new. The tradesman was friendly, punctual and cleaned up well when he was finished. I highly recommend them.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thank you Jill for your glowing review.
We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and are so pleased your happy with the service and the work.

Sparkling white re enameled shower

I was very impressed with Jason who attended my property a few months ago to re enamel my shower.

Jason arrived a few minutes early and patiently waited for me to let him at the allocated time. I found him to be very professional, courteous and he worked non stop the whole day.

From what I observed it’s a challenging job due to the nature of the work and because you are confined in small quarters, but Jason worked away quietly, diligently and cleanly leaving me with a sparkling shower.

Jason is an asset to your company due to with his hard work ethic and respectful people skills. My parents used your services last year and we equally impressed with the finished result.

Lyn
LynSydney, NSW

Poor service, totally unreliable!

Margo
MargoSydney, NSW

Not happy with service

Small makeover to take 2 days took 18 days to complete regrouting tiles and painting of a shower hip bath. Work done by incompetent tradesmen needed to be repaired by more experienced tradesmen. Took an extra week for an experienced worker to start the repair, then another week for the next expert to complete the repairs. The claim of no mess is a joke, spent over an hour cleaning grout out of floor tiles, as well as having to clean all surfaces. Grout material was thrown out onto front garden and lawn, not happy with having to remove debris left by lazy messy workers. The finished work is pleasing but not worth the stress and anxiety experienced by this very senior citizen.

Tess D.
Tess D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and much cheaper than Reno!!

Turned my very retro baby pink bathroom white! Lovely finish and so much cheaper than a Reno! Was able to get the tiles and tub all redone and my bathroom is now looking much more coherent! Was Super quick to complete too :)

Bath resurfacing

I had my bath resurfaced and the surrounding tiles as well the vanity top. The bathroom was previously an old 60s/70s bathroom which was pretty gross to use. Bathroom Werx re-did the bath and tiles in a clean and crisp white colour. The bathroom was completely transformed and really saved us a lot of time and money by refreshing rather than completely renovating the whole room.

I wanted the work done straightaway and they managed to book and start the job in only a few days.

Cams27
Cams27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great refresh of bathroom!

We had our bathtub renewed, literally the best money I have spent in a reno. Brought the whole bathroom back to a livable standard. The proof was in the pudding when we sold our apartment afterwards for a great price during C19 too!

Elle
ElleVictoria

Bathroom Werx: professional, respectful and 100% satisfied

Recently used Bathroom Werx to re-paint our bath and fix a chip in our sink. Had a few quotes from other companies who all suggested we "just replace" the whole bathroom for 30-40,000: we live in a one-bedroom apartment, however, Bathroom Werx listened and answered my questions without undermining me. Bathroom Werx also worked happily alongside other tradies including grouter and painter- which was a blessing!
100% Satisfied with the work. I was consulted during the process and given options. Very reasonably priced and customer service 10/10.

Bath tub re-enammel

We have an old original bathroom with the original steel enamel bathtub .. the old bathtub was rusty around the drain hole .. we were faced with the option of replacing the bathtub or re glazing the old tub
We re glazed the old bathtub and it’s now as good as brand new .. a perfect finish, the team were punctual, polite and very professional in every detail.
They Color matched the old tub perfectly
And cleaned everythingup at the end
I rarely write positive product reviews about anything unless it exceeded my expectations.
Bathroom Werx did a sensational job on our old bathtub and I have no hesitation in recommending Bathroom Werx

Before & after pics

Alan Morton
Alan MortonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bathroom renovation

Excellent work completed on our bath recoating looks brand new, we also had a new shower screen installed it all looks fabulous. the work was completed very professionally and would recommend Bathroom Werx for any wanting to give their bathroom an uplift.

vmsp
vmspGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Courteous, Timely, Job done

I had a shower base rejuvenated. The service people were punctual, courteous and clean. The result was excellent. We would use Bathroom Werx again. I would recommend them to friends.