3.5

4.4
4.2

David
DavidSydney, NSW2 posts

Great job and cost saving

I was very pleased with the results of the chip repair on the bath. After the Bathroom Werx repair, the chip is no longer visible. I am very pleased to have been able to save money by doing this repiar instead of having to purchase a new bath.
Rob H
Rob HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Stunning job. Affordable. They made it so easy

Bathroom Werx totally renewed our enamel bathtub, wash basin and pedestal. They were thoroughly professional, with great communication all the way through the process. And it was surprisingly affordable. I would definitely recommend Bathroom Werx!
Lynette B.
Lynette B.Perth, WA4 posts
Melisa
MelisaSydney, NSW9 posts
RTT
RTTMelbourne18 posts

Horrible Service Terrible Quality AVOID

AVOID AVOID AVOID. This company does the job when paid however when you make a warranty claim they refuse to repair their dodgy work that peels off a few years later and looks worse than it did before…… Tried to get it repaired a few years ago but got screwed over with lies - still in Wrty but their 7 yr wrty is NOT worth the paper it’s printed on!!! see the negative reviews - it looks great for a few years and then it peels off and cracks away. Told me they were coming out to repair it under wrty set a date but nobody shows up then they ignore you forever going forward. Absolute waste of money…….
Melanie Cameron
Melanie Cameron

Bath re enamel

Great service from first phone call to completion of the job.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.2 posts

Highly recommend bathroom refresh alternative

Prompt quoting- professional service from start to finish with little to no disruption
  • +2Thumbnail
Silvana
SilvanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bath rust repairs

Our bathtub was getting rust on the side of the bath. Bathroom Werx were very efficient in coming in, removing all the rust and re-enamelling the bath. Our bathtub looks brand new again. They were very professional. I would definitely use them again.
Des
DesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job & Excellent Outcome

We were very happy with all aspects of dealing with Bathroom Werx, and extremely satisfied with the end result of our updated ensuite! Andrew did a great job, he was on time each day and very efficient.
Jules Lachele
Jules LacheleSydney, NSW

Courteous, friendly & professional

tradesman and office staff were all very friendly, helpful and professional
Happy customer
Happy customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm so glad I got this done!

I have been very satisfied with the professionalism of this company from start to finish. Some guys called Carl and Will came and did a brilliant job. They were so helpful and informative when I had questions about the job. They cleaned up after every step of the way and the end result is that everyone who has seen it are really impressed and are thinking about also getting it done at their houses. I am very happy with the overall job and the price was awesome!
Inn
InnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great job , highly recommended ! Ticked all boxes

I can’t recommend Daniel highly enough , great work ethics, efficient, super neat & tidy !!
The rest of the crew were friendly & offered great service
Colin P.
Colin P.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Exceeded my expectations

George came out and looked at my bathrooms and gave me some suggestions to do before his team came in. I replaced toilets and vanities and then Bathroom werx came in and did their magic. Totally blew me away on the difference they look like new bathrooms at only 20% of the cost of full renovations that's including features and fittings
Blake came in and in 3 days he was good at his word and the finish was unbelievable I highly recommend this company
Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ideal for my purposes

Had showerbase, bath and vanity top resprayed. Excellent result overall.
Didn’t want the expense to replace and this was an ideal solution.
JMAC
JMACCobar3 posts

Was a good job until you need repairs

After 4 years paint started to peel so I called them for repairs under their 7 year guarantee. Initially had to wait 6 weeks and now a day before they have delayed it another 3 weeks. Not impressed.