Bathroom Werx

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bathroom Werx

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

JMAC
JMACCobar

Was a good job until you need repairs.

After 4 years paint started to peel so I called them for repairs under their 7 year guarantee. Initially had to wait 6 weeks and now a day before they have delayed it another 3 weeks. Not impressed.

Corinna L.
Corinna L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service there is none

Customer service there is none. Have stuffed me around for 3mths having basin resurfaced. Bathroom werx totally messed up. This is a sordid business whose first response was well we've lost money on that job (yes I heard you in the background on the phone) They are such tight a*es won't pay for a courier Melbourne to Adelaide to send paint to fix. here excuse its too expensive have to wait until they have a full order. I did my own research $100 freight obviously fixing their mistakes & keeping a customer happy is not a priority. Avoid this unscrupulous company at all costs.

Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would not recommend

Bathroom Werx Review

Paul from Bathroom Werx did a great job and our bathroom is transformed! We had great commuication and he made every effort to make the process as easy as possible.

J ASouth East Queensland, QLD

7 Year Guarantee not worth a bumper- we have waited 4 years already

Christine C.
Christine C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be carefull of this firm

Very hard firm to deal with. Takes deposits but did not do our bathroom shower base. Took several requests for the return of the deposit and only returned after threats of going to consumer affairs.

Suzanne W
Suzanne WPerth, WA

Looks Like New!

Darren from Bathroom Werx did a wonderful job of resurfacing our old cream bath to a fresh, vibrant white. Very professional, neat and quick and looks amazing - we are very happy with the result.

Joanne G
Joanne GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks fabulous

Thank you Bathwerx and especially Paul (our technician) for the fantastic job you did on my old cast iron bath. Paul was friendly, professional and finished the job in record time. My bath looks amazing, like a brand new bath. Very happy with the service from start to finish.

Job Satisfaction

Very Happy

I had my bathroom basin and bathtub re-enamelled by Bathroom Were and I wasn't 100% happy with the result. It was mostly 90% well done...just a couple of rough edges and little marks. They came back and made sure it was 100% perfect and that I was happy. They were great to deal with.

Hi Nadine,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
We really appreciate your business and are so pleased your bathtub is looking 100%

Lyndahill
LyndahillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fabulous!

I am so happy that I chose these guys to refinish my bath and vanity basin. They did a perfect job, and, they had to remove a very shonky job done by someone else just a few months before. The product they use is obviously far superior. I am very happy with the result. Thanks! Cheers.

Angela S.Bathroom WerxSend a private message

Thank you Lynda for you wonderful review.
We are so happy we could give your bathtub and basin the new life they deserve!

Brilliant Job

I was really impressed by the workmanship, my re-enamelled bath looks brand new. The tradesman was friendly, punctual and cleaned up well when he was finished. I highly recommend them.

Angela S.Bathroom WerxSend a private message

Thank you Jill for your glowing review.
We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and are so pleased your happy with the service and the work.

Sparkling white re enameled shower

I was very impressed with Jason who attended my property a few months ago to re enamel my shower.

Jason arrived a few minutes early and patiently waited for me to let him at the allocated time. I found him to be very professional, courteous and he worked non stop the whole day.

From what I observed it’s a challenging job due to the nature of the work and because you are confined in small quarters, but Jason worked away quietly, diligently and cleanly leaving me with a sparkling shower.

Jason is an asset to your company due to with his hard work ethic and respectful people skills. My parents used your services last year and we equally impressed with the finished result.

Lyn
LynSydney, NSW

Poor service, totally unreliable!

Margo
MargoSydney, NSW

Not happy with service

Small makeover to take 2 days took 18 days to complete regrouting tiles and painting of a shower hip bath. Work done by incompetent tradesmen needed to be repaired by more experienced tradesmen. Took an extra week for an experienced worker to start the repair, then another week for the next expert to complete the repairs. The claim of no mess is a joke, spent over an hour cleaning grout out of floor tiles, as well as having to clean all surfaces. Grout material was thrown out onto front garden and lawn, not happy with having to remove debris left by lazy messy workers. The finished work is pleasing but not worth the stress and anxiety experienced by this very senior citizen.

Tess D.
Tess D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and much cheaper than Reno!!

Turned my very retro baby pink bathroom white! Lovely finish and so much cheaper than a Reno! Was able to get the tiles and tub all redone and my bathroom is now looking much more coherent! Was Super quick to complete too :)