Battery Expert

Battery Expert

4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (74)
Karla

Karla

Buying online was so easy

Fantastic service was provided by Battery Expert. I ordered the wrong model, which wasn't a problem for Battery Expert. They replaced it with the correct model and it arrived very quickly

Ken C.

Ken C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy

I wanted an extra cable but it proved harder than I thought UNTIL I made my order with Battery Expert. Confirmation of the order was very quick. The parcel arrived within a couple of days and I was kept notified. When it arrived it was exactly what I wanted (not like the other one I had sent by a competitor and didn't fit). So happy with the process and professional service given.

Product PurchasedBaseus USB Type C Cable

Everything you want in a service

- Couldn't find what I needed anywhere
- Emailed Customer service and got an immediate response
- Sent some pictures and they told me what I needed
- In stock, purchased and arrived within 2 days

Amazing service!

Thanks Team

Find out how Battery Expert compares to other Online Shops

Received on time and prompt response

I received the mobile battery for my samsung phone. It was cheap and worked like charm so far. Also the customer care response is prompt. Happy with it. Highly recommended.

Umiturtle

UmiturtleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick & simple

Fast response to my questions and excellent service as they sent me a direct link to the correct battery I was after. Took all the guess work out of it so the correct product was ordered.

Michael B.

Michael B.Perth, WA

Great ear covers for my Headphones

Your website was easy to navigate and the service was excellent.The ear covers for my headphones are just what I needed and headphones no longer rub against my ears thankyou Battery Experts

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing service and quality products

Excellent quality product and even better customer service! A very happy experience all round. My order was received promptly and all enquiries answered in a timely manner. Highly recommend this site.

B2B

B2BPerth

Horrible Experts

Made a order few weeks ago. No one is getting back to me, contacted me or sent me a invoice.
Money was taken out of my account for the order and I have sent many emails with no one getting back to me. This shop is a scam!

Jo M.

Jo M.South East Queensland, QLD

Battery arrived quickly and in great condition, easy to find the right one for my laptop, really reasonable prices. Am grateful that I found this company, life is so much easier when your laptop can actually be unplugged!

belindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

not happy with the contact service.

i have emailed you numerous times and no none has got back to me, I ordered my battery on 27/07/2020, as it was a Sunday i expected my payment would go through the next day. but is still in the tracking system as processing. Have you received my payment, it was from direct deposit.

Dan

DanKingscote, South Australia

Exactly what I was after.

I ordered some replacement batteries for my Steel Series Siberia 800 Wireless headphones. These are a pain to get, as Steel Series wont post them to Australia, outside of the original Headset packaging. Also some of the aftermarket batteries being sold in Australia have issues with the Steel Series Charger. The ones I got from Battery Expert, were recognized straight away by the charger. Then worked perfectly in the Headset.

isabelle

isabelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great items

received my items very quickly, items are just as described and work well with my pet bowl. Value for money.

Excellent service, very happy and will purchase again.

10 out of 10

LesJ

LesJSydney Surrounds, NSW

I found Battery Expert on line. I ordered 2 batteries for my mobiles. They responded very quickly to my emails and kept me posted during delivery. When they arrived i found they were the wrong size, It was probable i had given them the wrong details. Without question i was told to return them to be exchanged. . The correct batteries arrive a few days later.
It was a pleasure dealing with Battery Expert and I will definitely use them again.
Les J

Product Purchased2 Samsung batterie's
Vicbook

VicbookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Transaction.

Great service from Battery Expert. My battery was supplied with the minimum of delay. They quickly resolved my problem when I needed help with the installation. I highly recommended them.

Happy with my purchase

New battery works perfect with my old Nikon s9100. I asked about my delivery then got prompted reply. Great customer service.Thank you very much. If I needed, I’ll come back this shop again.

Ben R.

Ben R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LG speaker cha4ge cable

Perfect Experience dealing with them. Charge cable for LG speaker other retailers could not find.
Prompt help off serial number and pic. Quickly updated me when stock available. Easy transaction quick shipping. Bookmarked for future

Wonderful Customer Service

I ordered a Nintendo DS Lite cable. There were some issues with shipping but once I contacted them the response was prompt and they quickly sent me another. Would definitely buy again

Product PurchasedNintendo DS Cable
Ram

RamPerth, WA

Experience that I normally don't come across

Kylie N.

Kylie N.Launceston, TAS

Excellent Store with cheap prices

Looked for replacement mobile phone batteries in local stores with prices of $35 and above.
Found this online store and prices were 50% less. Saved money and free postage which is an excellent added extra
Will definitely shop here again

exactly what i ordered

Excellent customer service,very easy to navigate store to find products,purchased battery for Dyson vacuum cleaner,less than half the price of genuine battery,fitted when arrived ,product equally as good as original or better.would definitely purchase from this company again.

Spencer

Spencerasked

Why don't you answer my emails.ive ordered a product from you. You have taken my money and I have not received any confirmation about my order.

Christopher

Christopherasked

I am looking to buy an electric outboard motor for my 13 foot timber dinghy, can you recommend both a quality engine and battery manufacturer

Steve
Steve

No Christopher, I can't answer your question except to say that their service was excellent. What I would do is look at the battery model, search for it on their website, if not found then email them, they may order it in or tell you where to go.

JA E.asked

Have sent several emails, all have came back. Can't find a phone number. Have ordered a battery over a week age and has not arrived. Are they a scam?

baloo
baloo

Not a scam in my opinion. Goods arrived promptly. Majority of reviews in the positive.

JA E.

Then how come they have taken my money and I'm still waiting after 8 days!!!! Why don't they have a phone number like any normal business?????

i am having the same problem. no one will contact me and its been 5 days