Battery Expert

Battery Expert

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (113)

Quick response, great service

Customer service was really helpful with any questions I had and I bought a great battery for my Camera off the website, arrived at my door within 10 days. I was also kept updated when the battery was dispatched from the warehouse. Thanks again

Derek and Rosemary Coste

Derek and Rosemary CosteBrisbane

It’s perfectly

Easy to find exactly what I need wanted. The product is exactly as described and filled the bill really well.
Easy to fit into phones.

Raphael

RaphaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt delivery - good customer service

The website was easy to use and the price of the goods I required was competitive.

The batteries I ordered turned up well within the delivery time frame at my work as requested. I was not aware that the goods have arrived and I e-mailed Battery Expert's customer service to enquire about its progress. The delivery was via Australia Post standard postal delivery so there was no tracking. They were prompt and courteous with their reply and they replied within 24 hours.

I am happy to recommend this business.

TrishaF

TrishaFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order not received. Paid for express post delivery. Still waiting 25 days +

I purchased a replacement samsung cord from Battery Expert. I have not received it yet. I paid extra for Express Delivery. I have sent 4 emails following up to the customer service team. They say to keep waiting... Not happy. I have kindly requested a new cord to be sent and if the original one turns up I will return it, or to provide a refund, but they do not want to do either. Now I am still waiting at home, with no cable to work my TV and it's been 25 days. I don't want to be negative about this business as I can see they work really hard, but this is unacceptable. I am STILL WAITING. 1 Star for No Products.

Speed

Everything was easy. Best of all ordered Friday received Monday. Very happy with my purchase and service given. Brilliant service no hassles.

Blake

BlakePeel, WA

Thanks for the service!

I found these guys on Google. Amazing service, express post actually arrived within a couple of days which was very impressive for postage to WA and prompt replies to my enquiries. Will use again and definately recommend to my mates. Product arrived as advertised and good quality. Price was very fair. Cheers!

Steve

SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and quick to reply to my queries.

Great website and online customer service. Quick replies to my enquires. Can't fault overall. Including very speedy delivery! Highly recommend.

Maureen Dean

Maureen DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sureshot GPS Battery

Very easy to navigate for my exact purchase. Wide range of batteries available. Very satisfied with the quality too. The battery fits my Sureshot GPS 8850.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
lanemoss

lanemoss

Quality products

I recently ordered a charging cable for my camera from Battery Expert . Their service was excellent and the product both genuine and very reasonably priced . Happy to recommend them .

Mismatch of mAh

Battery for my phone displayed on their website clearly shows 2400mAh, battery delivered is only 1500mAh, product delivered should be the same as displayed item!

BATTERIES FOR A 3 PHONE UNIDEN SYSTEM

After locating BATTERY EXPERT on the internet I first purchased one battery just to be sure it worked....then ordered the 2 more ....The system is now working perfectly and I thank the team for their prompt service and assistance which I received....Sincerely recommend them. Also the price of the batteries were surprisingly cheap when searching for the batteries other suppliers were more highly priced

Purchase of camera batteries

During the last twelve months, I made three separate camera batteries purchases.
Purchasing online from Battery Expert was smooth right from ordering to eventual receipt of the goods.
I have been using the batteries on my cameras and they have so far performed to specifications.
Following receipt of my last order today I immediately wrote back and told the company they have earned my trust.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thoroughly good service

Had an issue with a battery on computer. new one delivered quickly, but would not work-found out I had other issues. They happily let me return battery with refund, as well as offering advice during the process.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service thanks

Easy fast to see what was on offer very fast Service excellent work thanks guys the battery was good and thanks

Willy

WillyPerth, WA

Very helpful customer service, from the start until the end

Looking for my portable HD adapter and got the help to find the suitable one. Finally received the adapter and it fits my HD. Very happy!

Customer service

I am very impressed the way my complaint was handled. Substitute product was offered but when I denied the offer. Refund was processed straight away. I won’t hesitate before buying again we’ll done guys

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nealle

NealleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I ROBOT BATTERY

Site is very easy to use, and I'm happy with the amount of time it took to get my item.

David

DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good service

Ordered a replacement power cord for my kindle. The company was quick to process and send my order. Thank you.

Dimitri Vasdekis

Dimitri VasdekisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really nice when I cancelled my order

Cheaper online stores can be a bit nasty sometimes, but when I had to cancel my order (reason was completely my fault), they were really nice about it and promised to refund me immediately. Thanks guys!

SCWID