Battery Expert

Battery Expert

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service!!

I have ordered the battery for my Samsung Note 5 on 23rd Nov. 2 weeks have passed and battery is still not received. I am disappointed with the kind of service.

John

JohnNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent and fast service. John. 3 December 2019

Very easy to find what i was looking for.Battery for a Toshiba laptop.
All communication was very quick and efficient.
Quick response in mailing part which i received within two days of ordering.
Definately recommend this online seller.

Product Purchasedlaptop battery

Greg

GregMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Needed a battery for a digital camera no longer made. Was very easily able to identify correct battery.
Item arrived with damage to packaging by post service. The item was well protected and worked well

Denis Marshall

Denis MarshallHunter Region, NSW

Great Seller.

I bought a new battery for my camera off this onlineseller last week, & can highly recommend them as their service & contact via emails was impeccable...As my camera is now discontinued, this was about the only seller I could find that still stocked my battery type.....So Happy.....

Gregory

GregoryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly as described, easy to find on the website and works perfectly!

This charger works just as described and was very easy to find on the website - it was half the price of an HP branded charger so that was an added bonus! Great service and follow up!

Angry Rod

Angry Rod

Quick prompt supply of my new Bose Bluetooth speaker charger, 3 days from order to receipt. Prompt response to a product enquiry that l had but after confirming that the charger was correct for the speaker, I was listening to my tunes again. Very happy with Battery Expert.

Very happy.

I bought a 3.5 floppy external disk drive. I found it easy to find the product I want on the website. It arrive to me in under a week. The drive did all that I want I to do. All up I am very happy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedAlcatel Pixi 4 3.5"

Chell

ChellNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent value.

Very easy to navigate.
Very satisfied with there range of products.
Quality of product is great
I am very happy with customer support I emailed and they replied the very next day and helped me with my problem. I will be using them again. Thank you.

Product PurchasediRobot Roomba Battery 573

Sadsam

SadsamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - Item never sent.

Ordered and paid seller for item. Seller failed to issue refund and never sent item. Will never deal with this seller again. Seller states Australia Post is investigating but nothing heard from them.

Product PurchasedHeadphone pads
Whitewave

WhitewaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service online

I was unsure of correct battery to choose, they answered all my emails and questions patiently and quickly. Delivery was in a few days and so far so good, my mobile phone is now working like a treat! Thank you, I won't hesitate to recommend. AAA+ in my experience.

Jac

JacGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful

I was so happy with Expert Batteries, I thought it was low battery when it arrived but after putting the phone in the cradle, The battery is working Beautifully, You have sent the battery in such a neat way,and it arrived very quickly so thank you for an amazing commitment to my battery work welldone, I will always remember you when I need another Battery

Dawne Schulz

Dawne SchulzIllawarra, NSW

Perfect found just what I wanted

Absolutely great customer service and response to any questions, quick delivery and the product exactly what I asked for. The site was very easy to find what I was looking for with the help of customer service as I was not too sure of the right model that would suit my phone.

Replacement phone battery

Battery is working well a few days after receiving and appears to be of a good quality.
Website was easy to navigate and sellers were good communicators. A large range of stock available. Quick delivery.
Happy purchaser.

Product PurchasedPhone Battery

Great recovery

I received a battery for my HP Envy 13. It was faulty. Battery expert sent me a replacement without questioning my complaint. The new one is perfect. Companies from time to time have a glitch but it is how the recover that matters. Battery Expert were A1 in this regard. I am a happy camper.

Magnetic windows covers perfect fit for the Mazda CX-5 and so reasonably priced!

Easy to navigate the website and staff followed up with my enquiry regarding adding to my order very promptly - super helpful! Order was sent very quickly when item came back into stock. The window covers are perfect for the car and work really well.

Product PurchasedMagnetic window covers
Greg J

Greg JSouthwest, VIC

GPS in car charging cable....

Whilst trying to purchase a cable for my GPS to enabling it to CHARGE IN-CAR I discovered the ""real cable"" was going to be EXTREMELY expensive...So ,, I found these guys on net offering a cable ((which they guaranteed would work with my situation and GPS)). So I ordered and paid for two (( 2 )) Cables.. Absolutely thrilled with the success at about 30% of the cost of ONE ONLY at the ""real deal "" shop.. ...Pleasure doing business with you

Product Purchasedin car GPS charging/power cable

Not again.

Not again.Gotham

Just what I ordered.

Found the camera cable I was looking for easily. Cable arrived quickly and was a great price. Cable works perfectly and twice as long as the original so is more convenient.

mick

mick

Good Service

Found this local Co. via Google search. Purchased a small electrical device. Product was delivered promptly. Item was as described. Follow up question was answered immediately. Thank you - will use again

Mazda5 Boot cover

Quick delivery which was fantastic
Great quality and a beautiful product!!
I’m a very happy customer
Will definitely recommend
This product in the near future
Love it !!
Thank you so much !

Art

ArtSydney, NSW

Battery Expert is a SCAM DO NOT BY FROM THEM

I purchased a battery for a Samsung Tablet. Paid my money. They said item was being delivered but nothing after 5 days. No contact number for them, only email and they don't respond to my emails.

Christopher

Christopherasked

I am looking to buy an electric outboard motor for my 13 foot timber dinghy, can you recommend both a quality engine and battery manufacturer

Steve
Steve

No Christopher, I can't answer your question except to say that their service was excellent. What I would do is look at the battery model, search for it on their website, if not found then email them, they may order it in or tell you where to go.

JA E.asked

Have sent several emails, all have came back. Can't find a phone number. Have ordered a battery over a week age and has not arrived. Are they a scam?

baloo
baloo

Not a scam in my opinion. Goods arrived promptly. Majority of reviews in the positive.

JA E.

Then how come they have taken my money and I'm still waiting after 8 days!!!! Why don't they have a phone number like any normal business?????

Sukhmanjit singh