Bee W.

Bee W.South West, WA

Battery World battery charger fail

We bought an expensive battery charger , large, which could jumpstart cars, tractors etc if required. It cost around $400 from Bunbury Battery World. 2 years later it started beeping at us, it doesnt work and is out in the garage with loud rapid beeping going 24/7. Of course the warranty has expired and I am disappointed that this really expensive equipment failed so soon.

Product PurchasedBattery charger

G.Y. Land

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Battery World Super Expensive - Never Again

Product PurchasedBattery CPB-BL4C 3.7V for Nokia and other Products
Chopper

ChopperSouth West, WA

Great Service In Osborne Park

I received great service from Osborne park store. They took out old battery and inserted new one without having to be asked. Friendly service. Good product range in store. Would go there again.

Store LocationOSBORNE PARK WA
Bee Ay

Bee AySouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

Called the Caboolture store to make inquiry as to whether they had a battery I wanted in stock, was told by the person on the phone that the person that could answer my question was on another call and they would get the person to call me back. Apparently this means you have to give your full name, phone numbers, address, and email...Name and number I gave but when I said why do you need all this just to tell me if you have a product in stock the girl on the phone said oh OK I'll get him to call back, 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for that call, needless to say I got the product elsewhere and would never waste my time with this company again.

Store LocationCaboolture

Vanessa

Vanessa

Fiamm Lp 80 car battery - underperformance/faulty

I replaced my car battery in June 2017, purchasing a Fiamm Lp80, after being advised (by Battery world) this battery would last twice as long as an average battery (about 6 years)and cost $100 more. Long story short, battery went flat (no reason) less than 1 month past end of warranty date. Both NRMA and battery world staff said the battery should last longer than 2 years, but because it was past warranty nothing could be done. Very disappointed with outcome, if a battery has a life expectancy of 6 years and only lasts 2, it must be faulty. Staff at Battery world Port Macquarie, were great and they tried to help me out, but the manufacturers policy didn’t allow it. Feeling ripped off!

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Product PurchasedFiamm Lp80

Best service

Purchase car battery 20 months ago, went broken yesterday and the guys from Bankstown store replace it without question ask.
Definitely I’m recommending them and I bet you they have my business .

Store LocationBankstown

boru

boruSydney, NSW

very friendly and competitive prices

so I needed a battery urgently, driving down the back of the international airport on the Pacific Highway, came across Battery World at Tempe, drove in, and was approached by two technicians who immediately and swiftly took out my old battery and installed a new battery
no waiting and no mucking around
what more could you expect? A very efficient operation that gave five-star customer service.

Store LocationTempe New South Wales

Kat.S

Kat.SSydney, NSW

Quick, Reliable, Easy Service

I called up in the morning to Kirrawee Battery World to see whether they could help me place in and had a battery in stock for my Golf GTI. The worker told me to come in any time during the day cause they had the standard and premium battery in stock for my vehicle. The worker at the time was Andy and he was brilliant. I came into the store and he goes you were the person who asked for the Golf GTI battery because he saw my Golf parked outside of the shop window. He worked hard and fast. He was reliable and knew what he was doing no time wasted. I recommend Battery World at Kirrawee and Andy thank you for his incredible customer service.

Store LocationKirrawee
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t buy at battery world top Ryde

Store LocationTop Ryde battery world
Product PurchasedBattery
Tony B.

Tony B.Greenway 2900, ACT

Great friendly and efficient service

After a number of emails the people at battery world in Phillip South Canberra to get a quote, I went to get a new Battery and found the staff were just so professional, helpful and friendly. I have a White diesel Mazda CX-5. And within 30 minutes I had a new battery fitted by a skilled man named Owen, he couldn't have done a better job. Thanks Guys

Store LocationPhillip ACT South Canberra

damo

damo

Scary place.

I bought a cord to charge my phone. Didn't need it after all so returned it few days later. One bloke was real uppity and making huge deal as he said pack was open and torn. Yes it was, where he'd done it in store for me. I said this was weird I'd go to jaycar next door next time. Then he took pleasure that I was upset by saying oh, you're upset you having a bad day. Moron. Other guy was chill, he refunded me and told other to shut up. BTw, opposition much friendlier and cheaper...

Store Locationhendon, south Australia.

Razzor Bladz

Razzor Bladz

over priced

(1) used to go through a lot of batteries on my commuter bike's due to sheer use and one time I decided I would pay extra for a good japanese battery for my Kawasaki I asked them for the made in japan one and they said it was made in japan.
after installing the battery I noticed on the box it read "Japanese Battery technology" made in china.
so I was lied to and charged extra for a battery that lasted till just out of warranty just like the other cheap batteries.
(2) they are way way over priced but they rely on the fact your car needs to start so you will pay the extra to have a running car same day

Linds

LindsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helpful in many ways

I had two battery issues to resolve. I had a faulty motorcycle battery and ny car battery was detected as being almost dead at my last service. The team attempted to charge my motorcycle battery and it ended up being faulty. I purchased a replacement from them and I installed it with no problem. I then approached them regarding the car battery and a test confirmed it was near the failure stage. I had to get my motorcycle serviced nearby the Batter World store so they offered to take me home and at the same time install a new battery which saved me a taxi fare. Great service from friendly staff at the Hervey Bay store

Store LocationHerevy Bay

Red

RedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Car Battery.. Rude people, terrible service, don’t buy from Beach St Frankston shop

My elderly parent went to buy a car battery from this company and after waiting for 15mins listening to the staff member behind the counter berate another customer, he then decided to be just as rude and aggressive to my mother.

All she wanted was an understanding of the 2 different batteries they sold.. he was rude and condescending and the people in the workshop found it all very funny.. treat people with respect ... great employees to represent your brand Battery World. You lost this sale.

Store LocationBeach street Frankston 3199
JBF

JBFSydney Surrounds, NSW

Erina store complaint

Store LocationEriina
Product PurchasedNothing
Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Slow and expensive for mobile phone battery

Store LocationNorthmead

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

shop elsewhere if you are after warranty

battery should be covered on 24 month warranty, took it to Castle hill store. they will telling you any excuse to saying the battery is not covered by manufacture warranty, and asking you to purchase a new battery. if you are after warranty and shop elsewhere.

Store Locationcastle hill
Product PurchasedYamaha YST-SW1500

lucy66

lucy66Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Faulty Battery?

Got a New Battery for my Phone Two weeks ago. Will not charge now. Took It back to the Erina Store, NSW a couple of days ago. He said he will put it on charge and phone me back. I am still waiting for his phone call? He also tried to Blame the Phone, When it is only about 18 months Old!

Product PurchasedMobile Phone Battery

Hugh P.

Hugh P.

A good range

I have been using Battery World at Top Ryde now for a number of years. I regularly purchase UPS batteries as well as the occasional car battery and you just c an't beat the good quality of the products they have and their knowledge

Great to hear Hugh!
Thank you for taking the time to leave kind feedback.
I will be sure to pass this one on to the team at Ryde for you.
Thanks, The Battery World Team.

Amazing service!

We recieved above and beyond service from Nigel at the Noosaville Branch. Our car battery died on a public holiday and, although the store was shut, Nigel delivered and installed a new battery for us with the addition of taking back our old and previously stored batteries. On top of this, he waived the delivery fee and came back after he finished work to bring us the battery warranty. He was knowledgeable and very professional. Thanks Nigel!