Battery World

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (37)
ant s

ant sSouth East Queensland, QLD

perfect

I like to recommend Battery World Rothwell 4022. very nice and genuine helping people, good prices, honest not selling if ur product is still good after testing my existing S5 Battery.

Wade M.

Wade M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

First review for them. Plenty of business with them.

I have dealt with them over the phone, and face to face. The owner and his wife, and all the staff have always been great to deal with. Today especially when I took my 3 year old son with me in there for the first time, not only did he get a chuppa chup, he also got a electronic candle. Can’t recommend them enough at Campbelltown.

Store LocationCampbelltown
Sherry M.

Sherry M.South East Queensland, QLD

User friendly website. Fantastic customer service

User friendly website. Fantastic phone customer service with Jake from Capalaba store. He is lovely, very knowledgeable & patient with all my girly questions :). He said he'd call back to book in delivery & installation of new battery which he did not long after & by Monday, 10am, 2 days after I called, I will be on the road again. Yay! Thanks Battery World & Jake. A lovely young man named Peter delivered & installed my battery. I didn't know Battery World did 24hr roadside assistance. Peter gave me all the info so I cancelled RACQ & now I save $60 a year! Thanks Peter & Battery World.

Jeremy

JeremySydney, NSW

Great Service and Advice

Range of products were great, warned us about the dangers of Cheap Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries without Battery Protection modules inside that you can find online.
Went with an AGM instead which I was told have 80% of usage compared to 50% with lead acid, very close to the lithium alternative.
Installed it for me which was great
10/10 would recommend great service.

Store LocationChatswood
Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Exorbitant pricing

Paramatta store
A-27 battery in store$7.50
In super cheap next door-$2.99
Worst of all they wouldn’t refund ( return the same day) my hard earn money.

Store LocationParamatta
Hernan

HernanCook 2614, ACT

Belconnen Battery World, Reputable Honest Professional.

I bought over $1500 worth of battery charger box combo at Battery World Belconnen ACT, but after a couple of months due to a very unfortunate failure from the manufacturer I was unable to continue use of the products, Shahbaz and his team tried all possible avenues to help me out and when no solution was apparent Shahbaz gave me a full refund without hesitation. Considering this is a franchise and thus a small business it was very impressive to see such a fortitude of character, honesty like this is hard to find now days and I strongly recommend these gentlemen to anyone that wants a trustworthy establishment to take care of their battery needs.

Store LocationBelconnen Canberra ACT
TLM

TLMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service - don't bother

Battery lasted 2 weeks. When I phoned I was told it was a mower problem and they would charge me again to recharge the battery. Pity they didn't bother to tell me when the battery was installed that the mower needed to be fixed or the battery would go dead in no time.

Store LocationCapalaba
Jessica

JessicaNorthern Region, NSW

Terrible

Store LocationTamworth NSW

Awful service no warranty

Purchased new battery from the gawler store in sa. Less than 12 months later and the battery is dead no warranty. Faced with a $20 jump start fee or buy a new battery. Unimpressed. Go elsewhere for better service.

Store LocationGawler

Car battery

Walked into the Wodonga branch looking for a car battery, Wayne put his lunch on hold to advise and fit a new battery on the spot. In and out in 10 minutes couldn't have been easier.

Store LocationWodonga Victoria
Product Purchasedcar battery

Scam!

Ordered a battery from them, I was in a rush and didn't think to check reviews. They took payment and sent an initial email but despite a number of subsequent attempts to contact them they didn't respond and I never received the battery. Scammers.

arthboaz R.

arthboaz R.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent service in every way

My Iveco motorhome battery died while the van was parked in our driveway. The NRMA technician who came to assist was extremely professional and pleasant but, after two attempts, was not able to fit an acceptable battery. After ringing and booking with the Shellharbour Store of Battery World their technician arrived the next day on time. He knew which battery to fit and within the hour the van was mobile again. He was extremely helpful and very pleasant. To my surprise the cost, including the call out fee, was less than the price the NRMA were going to charge me! I am one very happy customer.

Store LocationShellharbour NSW

Lithium Batteries

Battery World get with the times. Stock is so average for 12v longlife batteries. 50% people setting up campers/caravans/4wds are now looking at Lithium Batteries. Battery World Has Nothing. Even the AGM you have are average in quality. Century, Yuasa etc.
So many Quality products out there. Dont blame people for shopping online, when all you sell is Old Technology and average quality.

Store LocationMandurah
Product PurchasedNothing

Great service!

Extremely easy to access, efficient service, friendly staff, great price, quick service. Found exactly what I wanted and needed. Extremely satisfied with the quality of the product. Highly recommend to all.

Store LocationSouth Nowra NSW

Alana

AlanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Battery World Morphettvale, SA

Had an issue with a battery still in warranty. They checked battery and after a few days I was offered full refund. Good honest owners. I would recommend buying here.

Store LocationBattery World MorphettVale, SA

Old mate

Old mateAlbany

Unqualified thieves

Albany western Australia dealers are an unqualified , corrupt , pair of liars.
They misdiagnosed a battery to get out of a warranty claim.
They claimed the vehicle had a power draw and hence not their problem.
So it cost me an hours labour at an auto electrition who concluded that there was no power draw whatsoever .
Also fitted shock absorbers wrongly which resultsed in failure of rubbers but refused to fix.
Absolute rogues that should be put out of business.

Store LocationAlbany WA
Jamie

JamieSydney, NSW

Disgraceful - 100% failure rate - 2 failures from 2 different shops for 2 different types of batteries

Store LocationBlacktown
Product PurchasedYuasa Car Battery
Battery World A.Battery World
Aami

AamiSydney

Battery World Brookvale NSW

Once I had trouble with my automatic garage door battery. So I dropped into the Battery World to seek help and advice. They were so kind and took the time to check my battery and educate me as to exactly what I needed at the time. Thank you. Before I discovered Battery World the batteries I bought at the supermarket or online didn't last too long so I was always having to replace them every so often. But it seems that batteries from Battery World last sooo much longer so I am very happy. I like their traditional style attentive and helpful service. They are experts and they know their battery. They recycle old batteries too. Thank you for doing such great work :)

Store LocationBrookvale NSW

Battery World A.Battery World
Shaz1

Shaz1Perth, WA

Battery World Maddington

had to visit today, thought I needed new a car battery and door remotes, they we amazing, I couldn't fault, they tested everything, nothing needed after all. Would recommend to anyone.