2.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (25)
Alana

AlanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Battery World Morphettvale, SA

Had an issue with a battery still in warranty. They checked battery and after a few days I was offered full refund. Good honest owners. I would recommend buying here.

Store LocationBattery World MorphettVale, SA
Old mate

Old mateAlbany

Unqualified thieves

Albany western Australia dealers are an unqualified , corrupt , pair of liars.
They misdiagnosed a battery to get out of a warranty claim.
They claimed the vehicle had a power draw and hence not their problem.
So it cost me an hours labour at an auto electrition who concluded that there was no power draw whatsoever .
Also fitted shock absorbers wrongly which resultsed in failure of rubbers but refused to fix.
Absolute rogues that should be put out of business.

Store LocationAlbany WA
Jamie

JamieSydney, NSW

Disgraceful - 100% failure rate - 2 failures from 2 different shops for 2 different types of batteries

Store LocationBlacktown
Product PurchasedYuasa Car Battery

Aami

AamiSydney

Battery World Brookvale NSW

Once I had trouble with my automatic garage door battery. So I dropped into the Battery World to seek help and advice. They were so kind and took the time to check my battery and educate me as to exactly what I needed at the time. Thank you. Before I discovered Battery World the batteries I bought at the supermarket or online didn't last too long so I was always having to replace them every so often. But it seems that batteries from Battery World last sooo much longer so I am very happy. I like their traditional style attentive and helpful service. They are experts and they know their battery. They recycle old batteries too. Thank you for doing such great work :)

Store LocationBrookvale NSW

Product PurchasedBattery
Shaz1

Shaz1Perth, WA

Battery World Maddington

had to visit today, thought I needed new a car battery and door remotes, they we amazing, I couldn't fault, they tested everything, nothing needed after all. Would recommend to anyone.

Buckstoburn

BuckstoburnSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

Have a ongoing power outage and was given excellent advice and a creative solution to power some devices in my home. One of the products purchased was faulty and they accepted it no dramas, thanks guys!!!

Store LocationRyde
Product PurchasedInverter

Battery replacement

Spoke to David today at YUASA head office in Forrestfield I’ve had problems with Batttery World Maddington on replacing the battery.Had an auto electrician check out and he said battery was faulty.Thanks to David for his help,the battery got replaced instantly with no hassle. Thanks Again David.

Battery Replacement

Spoke to David today at YUASA BATTERY head office in Forrestfield Perth. Ive had problems with Battery World Maddington and Canningvale on replacing battery,as had an auto electrician look over car and he concluded that battery was faulty. Thanks to David for his help, the battery got replaced instantly and without hassle. Thanks Again David.

Derrick Stubbing

Derrick StubbingPerth, WA

RIPPED OFF - Never go to any Battery wold store

Got mum to buy me 3 x 18650 Batteries , charge her $104.85 including gst - 31.45 each. Looking at sites they are 1/2 that price - ebay 3/4 that price, I believe they saw her coming and decide to rip her off. NOT HAPPY JAN!!! - told her never go back there every again, Internet and other stores that I search on charge $12 each for 1 of those batterie . Now I would understand paying $31.45 for a pack of 3 not $104.85 .
Unbelievable!!! ,

Store LocationJoondalup
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Their in-house batteries are terrible

I thought i had some sort of short in my car as the battery wouldn't last more than a few weeks without a charge (didnt drive van much) but no, the battery tests fine though the one i scored for free has no problems at all. I went with the one they recommended for my van but it barely kicked it over, they wouldn't give me a refund after a year, sort of fair enough but........they're no good.

bms

bmsPerth, WA

Battery World are rip-offs

Battery World are rip-offs, bought some CR1632 batteries thinking they'd be competitive, $10 a battery. Later saw same battery for $6 at Coles and $5.50 at Bunnings, 2x places you wouldn't expect to be so much cheaper. You'd think battery world would be competitive at their core product offering but no. Seriously never shopping at battery world again.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedCR1632 battery
googoo

googooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had reason to need new battery and searched online and rang Battery World Marion Store - they were brilliant. Home delivered within an hour from Marion to Happy Valley, friendly, helpful all up excellent service.

Store LocationMarion Adelaide
Product PurchasedEnerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 125Ah Lithium Battery
Peter Sutton

Peter SuttonPerth, WA

Perfect Service

I attended Battery World in Armadale WA this morning to purchase cables to compliment my caravans solar system, the staff were most friendly and one of the team members made up a cable to my requirements from scratch ( while I waited) how great was that thanks guys Well Done

Store LocationArmadale WA
Bee W.

Bee W.South West, WA

Battery World battery charger fail

We bought an expensive battery charger , large, which could jumpstart cars, tractors etc if required. It cost around $400 from Bunbury Battery World. 2 years later it started beeping at us, it doesnt work and is out in the garage with loud rapid beeping going 24/7. Of course the warranty has expired and I am disappointed that this really expensive equipment failed so soon.

Product PurchasedBattery charger

Blue Cow

Blue CowGarran 2605, ACT

Battery World Super Expensive - Never Again

Product PurchasedBattery CPB-BL4C 3.7V for Nokia and other Products
Chopper

ChopperSouth West, WA

Great Service In Osborne Park

I received great service from Osborne park store. They took out old battery and inserted new one without having to be asked. Friendly service. Good product range in store. Would go there again.

Store LocationOSBORNE PARK WA
Bee Ay

Bee AySouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

Called the Caboolture store to make inquiry as to whether they had a battery I wanted in stock, was told by the person on the phone that the person that could answer my question was on another call and they would get the person to call me back. Apparently this means you have to give your full name, phone numbers, address, and email...Name and number I gave but when I said why do you need all this just to tell me if you have a product in stock the girl on the phone said oh OK I'll get him to call back, 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for that call, needless to say I got the product elsewhere and would never waste my time with this company again.

Store LocationCaboolture
Vanessa

Vanessa

Fiamm Lp 80 car battery - underperformance/faulty

I replaced my car battery in June 2017, purchasing a Fiamm Lp80, after being advised (by Battery world) this battery would last twice as long as an average battery (about 6 years)and cost $100 more. Long story short, battery went flat (no reason) less than 1 month past end of warranty date. Both NRMA and battery world staff said the battery should last longer than 2 years, but because it was past warranty nothing could be done. Very disappointed with outcome, if a battery has a life expectancy of 6 years and only lasts 2, it must be faulty. Staff at Battery world Port Macquarie, were great and they tried to help me out, but the manufacturers policy didn’t allow it. Feeling ripped off!

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Product PurchasedFiamm Lp80

Best service

Purchase car battery 20 months ago, went broken yesterday and the guys from Bankstown store replace it without question ask.
Definitely I’m recommending them and I bet you they have my business .

Store LocationBankstown