• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (22)
Shaz1

Shaz1Perth, WA

Battery World Maddington

had to visit today, thought I needed new a car battery and door remotes, they we amazing, I couldn't fault, they tested everything, nothing needed after all. Would recommend to anyone.

Buckstoburn

BuckstoburnSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

Have a ongoing power outage and was given excellent advice and a creative solution to power some devices in my home. One of the products purchased was faulty and they accepted it no dramas, thanks guys!!!

Store LocationRyde
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedInverter

Battery replacement

Spoke to David today at YUASA head office in Forrestfield I’ve had problems with Batttery World Maddington on replacing the battery.Had an auto electrician check out and he said battery was faulty.Thanks to David for his help,the battery got replaced instantly with no hassle. Thanks Again David.

Battery Replacement

Spoke to David today at YUASA BATTERY head office in Forrestfield Perth. Ive had problems with Battery World Maddington and Canningvale on replacing battery,as had an auto electrician look over car and he concluded that battery was faulty. Thanks to David for his help, the battery got replaced instantly and without hassle. Thanks Again David.

Derrick Stubbing

Derrick StubbingPerth, WA

RIPPED OFF - Never go to any Battery wold store

Got mum to buy me 3 x 18650 Batteries , charge her $104.85 including gst - 31.45 each. Looking at sites they are 1/2 that price - ebay 3/4 that price, I believe they saw her coming and decide to rip her off. NOT HAPPY JAN!!! - told her never go back there every again, Internet and other stores that I search on charge $12 each for 1 of those batterie . Now I would understand paying $31.45 for a pack of 3 not $104.85 .
Unbelievable!!! ,

Store LocationJoondalup
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Their in-house batteries are terrible

I thought i had some sort of short in my car as the battery wouldn't last more than a few weeks without a charge (didnt drive van much) but no, the battery tests fine though the one i scored for free has no problems at all. I went with the one they recommended for my van but it barely kicked it over, they wouldn't give me a refund after a year, sort of fair enough but........they're no good.

bms

bmsPerth, WA

Battery World are rip-offs

Battery World are rip-offs, bought some CR1632 batteries thinking they'd be competitive, $10 a battery. Later saw same battery for $6 at Coles and $5.50 at Bunnings, 2x places you wouldn't expect to be so much cheaper. You'd think battery world would be competitive at their core product offering but no. Seriously never shopping at battery world again.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Product PurchasedCR1632 battery
googoo

googooMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had reason to need new battery and searched online and rang Battery World Marion Store - they were brilliant. Home delivered within an hour from Marion to Happy Valley, friendly, helpful all up excellent service.

Store LocationMarion Adelaide
Product PurchasedEnerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 125Ah Lithium Battery
Peter Sutton

Peter SuttonPerth, WA

Perfect Service

I attended Battery World in Armadale WA this morning to purchase cables to compliment my caravans solar system, the staff were most friendly and one of the team members made up a cable to my requirements from scratch ( while I waited) how great was that thanks guys Well Done

Store LocationArmadale WA

Bee W.

Bee W.South West, WA

Battery World battery charger fail

We bought an expensive battery charger , large, which could jumpstart cars, tractors etc if required. It cost around $400 from Bunbury Battery World. 2 years later it started beeping at us, it doesnt work and is out in the garage with loud rapid beeping going 24/7. Of course the warranty has expired and I am disappointed that this really expensive equipment failed so soon.

Product PurchasedBattery charger
Blue Cow

Blue CowGarran 2605, ACT

Battery World Super Expensive - Never Again

Product PurchasedBattery CPB-BL4C 3.7V for Nokia and other Products
Chopper

ChopperSouth West, WA

Great Service In Osborne Park

I received great service from Osborne park store. They took out old battery and inserted new one without having to be asked. Friendly service. Good product range in store. Would go there again.

Store LocationOSBORNE PARK WA
Bee Ay

Bee AySouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting

Called the Caboolture store to make inquiry as to whether they had a battery I wanted in stock, was told by the person on the phone that the person that could answer my question was on another call and they would get the person to call me back. Apparently this means you have to give your full name, phone numbers, address, and email...Name and number I gave but when I said why do you need all this just to tell me if you have a product in stock the girl on the phone said oh OK I'll get him to call back, 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for that call, needless to say I got the product elsewhere and would never waste my time with this company again.

Store LocationCaboolture
Vanessa

Vanessa

Fiamm Lp 80 car battery - underperformance/faulty

I replaced my car battery in June 2017, purchasing a Fiamm Lp80, after being advised (by Battery world) this battery would last twice as long as an average battery (about 6 years)and cost $100 more. Long story short, battery went flat (no reason) less than 1 month past end of warranty date. Both NRMA and battery world staff said the battery should last longer than 2 years, but because it was past warranty nothing could be done. Very disappointed with outcome, if a battery has a life expectancy of 6 years and only lasts 2, it must be faulty. Staff at Battery world Port Macquarie, were great and they tried to help me out, but the manufacturers policy didn’t allow it. Feeling ripped off!

Store LocationPort Macquarie
Product PurchasedFiamm Lp80

Best service

Purchase car battery 20 months ago, went broken yesterday and the guys from Bankstown store replace it without question ask.
Definitely I’m recommending them and I bet you they have my business .

Store LocationBankstown
Warranty Claim MadeYes

boru

boruSydney, NSW

very friendly and competitive prices

so I needed a battery urgently, driving down the back of the international airport on the Pacific Highway, came across Battery World at Tempe, drove in, and was approached by two technicians who immediately and swiftly took out my old battery and installed a new battery
no waiting and no mucking around
what more could you expect? A very efficient operation that gave five-star customer service.

Store LocationTempe New South Wales
Kat.S

Kat.SSydney, NSW

Quick, Reliable, Easy Service

I called up in the morning to Kirrawee Battery World to see whether they could help me place in and had a battery in stock for my Golf GTI. The worker told me to come in any time during the day cause they had the standard and premium battery in stock for my vehicle. The worker at the time was Andy and he was brilliant. I came into the store and he goes you were the person who asked for the Golf GTI battery because he saw my Golf parked outside of the shop window. He worked hard and fast. He was reliable and knew what he was doing no time wasted. I recommend Battery World at Kirrawee and Andy thank you for his incredible customer service.

Store LocationKirrawee
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don’t buy at battery world top Ryde

Store LocationTop Ryde battery world
Product PurchasedBattery
Tony B.

Tony B.Greenway 2900, ACT

Great friendly and efficient service

After a number of emails the people at battery world in Phillip South Canberra to get a quote, I went to get a new Battery and found the staff were just so professional, helpful and friendly. I have a White diesel Mazda CX-5. And within 30 minutes I had a new battery fitted by a skilled man named Owen, he couldn't have done a better job. Thanks Guys

Store LocationPhillip ACT South Canberra
damo

damo

Scary place.

I bought a cord to charge my phone. Didn't need it after all so returned it few days later. One bloke was real uppity and making huge deal as he said pack was open and torn. Yes it was, where he'd done it in store for me. I said this was weird I'd go to jaycar next door next time. Then he took pleasure that I was upset by saying oh, you're upset you having a bad day. Moron. Other guy was chill, he refunded me and told other to shut up. BTw, opposition much friendlier and cheaper...

Store Locationhendon, south Australia.
Battery World A.Battery World