4.9

97% · 300%

Return Claim Made · No
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for BAX Doors? Claim your listing.

MALCOLM Kirby
MALCOLM Kirby

Good customer service

I have been dealing with BAX Doors for 38 years as a builder and home owner, and have always had good efficient friendly service.
Jon
Jon

Outstanding service

BAX Doors, was highly recommended to me, by my motor mechanic. They were on time and did an excellent job. Highly recommended!!
trudytru
trudytru

Satisfied customer

We're very happy with the installation of our new garage door.
The job was done efficiently. Communication with the office was excellent keeping us up to date and answering promptly any questions we had.
T and C.
Castlecrag Show details
BRIAN
BRIAN

Excellent service provided

I asked for service on my roll-a-door and it was excellently and timely provided as requested. Show details
bigmack
bigmackSydney, NSW

Top service and repair

Yes i am very happy with the repair and service this company gave me, the staff are so good at the job they do i give my full recommendation Ross. Show details
STEVE
STEVESydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had to get my Roller shutter door reset after it was dislodged and lost it's tension.
Call Bax Doors (Installer) who sent a service engineer out next day to reset and service
Great service, really efficient and value for money. Show details
Stevejan
StevejanSydney, NSW8 posts

Good option

Typical pricing easy to understand advice, talk straight, Instal guys were brilliant Show details
M Grewal
M GrewalSydney, NSW

Very easy to deal with, came on time and diagnosed the problem quickly and fitted a quality new motor on the same day. Show details
Trevor M.
Trevor M.Sydney, NSW

Faultless service

The response for a quote was prompt . Deb called out with her trailer attached it was equiped with examples of colours and styles of doors to choose from as we were getting rid of our old tilta door and wanted to replace it with a new panel lift door. From quoting to the installation the experience was faultless . Would thoroughly recommend Bax Doors
Bruce
Bruce

Fast Reliable Service

Bax Doors installed our Roller Door eighteen years ago and have serviced it ever since.This week the door would not open as the motor failed.I rang Bax Doors and spoke to Sarah who organized the technicians within two days to call and inspect the door.The technicians advised the motor had failed and they were able to replace the motor with three programmed remote controls the same day.A great service from a small family company that has been around for nearly sixty years. Show details
Carol
Carol2 posts

Reliable Company

I used Bax doors after a recommendation from a friend . Very happy with my new garage door. Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable & friendly. They turned up when they said they would & let me know when they were on their way. Very professional & I’d be happy to recommend them .
Veronica
Veronica

Efficient Service

Technicians fixed the problem quickly. Friendly staff and happy with the service.
Patrick D.
Patrick D.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Worker had a quick look - $132 call out fee charged

Had a garage door that was repaired by another company but things weren't right so asked BAX to take a look and advise what they could do to fix it. The tech came out took a quick look and thought the replacement spring was OK but my motor pully belt needed replacement. I was told the belts were hard to find and they didn't have one. That was it. 5-10 mins and $132 invoice arrived later. When I checked I found it was a standard A28 belt available at Repco for $14. Fixed it myself. Show details
Jason
Jason2 posts

Very prompt and professional with excellent service!

The team did a fantastic job in repairing our motorised gate that has fallen off. They were on time with notifications sent ahead of arrival. The communications with the office were efficient and the process felt very smooth.
Matt
MattSydney, NSW4 posts

Garage Door fixed promptly - very well

My B&D automatic garage door was damaged by a car impact.
The door panels suffered twisting dents and a broken hinge - the door now visibly wretched buckled and made loud grinding sounds whenever opened and closed.

B&D referred me to Bax Doors.
Wow! I am very impressed with Bax's end to end Customer Service. The first phone call with the empathetic coordinator arranging the onsite, to the very friendly and knowledgable mechanic/engineer performing the repair…. and cost was delightfully inexpensive!

I can recommend the Bax Doors team, and they’re at the top of my list to contact for my garage doors periodic general service.
Thanks very much! Show details