BAX Doors

BAX Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BAX Doors? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
First time user
First time userSydney, NSW

Helpful, fast and reliable service

One of our garage door springs snapped- a pretty scary situation. The lady on the line was helpful and professional. She was able to organise an inspection quickly. The guy not only came on time and as promised, he fixed our problem on the spot an reviewed/serviced the rest of the set up within 15 minutes! we were more than thrilled.

Seven
SevenSydney, NSW

B&D Roller Door install

They arrived early (but let me know beforehand). Install guys were great. Took away the old door. New door works perfectly. Just needed to say that "you need to service the door regularly to keep the 10 year warranty valid", otherwise I'm very happy.

Job Satisfaction

I have used Bax Doors a few times for small repairs and servicing of my panel lift door. The guys are knowledgeable and the service has been great every time.

Ellie
Ellie

Exceptional customer service - Highly recommended

Exceptional customer service was delivered from the day the saleslady came all the way to installation of the roller door at our garage. Although the installers had to come back because of certain technical and logistical issues including removal of our old boxed in B&D door, the delivery of the brush seal, synchronizing the time of re-paneling the wall. Exemplary standard. Highly recommending this company.

In the meantime, just waiting to have all our remote controls for the combined into one hand-held unit. Thank you and congratulation team for the work well done!

Door & Window Shops

Find out how BAX Doors compares to other Door & Window Shops

Lib
LibSydney, NSW

Brilliant from start to finish

Family owned and run business and it shows. Friendly and helpful. Professional and great product. The lady on the phone was super helpful and the one that came to quote was amazing. So was the portable showroom van that meant I could see all the products and also see how it all works even before I got my quote.