Bayswater Car Rental

Bayswater Car Rental

Cheapest?? Nasty!

Always rented from this company. Suddenly full coverage deposit has gone from $100 to $300!! The reviews on Google say it all. Taken over and seems not to be trusted. Horrible and rude staff. Base price is not THE final price. Ended up quoting hundreds more. Got the feeling I wouldn’t get my deposit back. Go elsewhere. I walked away.

Salmi Malik

Salmi Malik

Excellent service

Great cars and very very good service. Nice man to talk to who gave the best service. Highly recommend and will use them again for my next time I need a car.

Annoymous

AnnoymousSydney, NSW

Worst Manager ever and not flexible

I was a loyal customer until now , the manager showed no flexibility as service Nsw digital license not open on weekend so he said sorry we can’t give you the car, wasted time and effort and think he is better than everyone!!

Louise B.

Louise B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy, cheap, convenient

Have used Bayswater Car Rental on several occasions, at Downtown and airport locations. Booking is simple, prices unbeatable, customer service excellent. No hidden extras. Cars are spotlessly clean. Airport pickup/drop off is simple and quick. Highly recommended.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

Paid for insurance. But they didn't do anything when there was accident

Sal

SalSydney, NSW

Would give 0 stars if I could.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
barry w.

barry w.Sydney, NSW

BEWARE if you are using a credit card from overseas.

Jen

Jen

Overcharged, don't trust them

Price quoted when booked seemed reasonable, then I have been hit by a more than double invoice, and charges to my credit card. Asked for explanation, none given, simply sent the same invoice. I still have no idea what the extra costs are, and am reporting them for misleading quotes.

Horrible service

The worst rental company I ever dealt with in my life. To rent a car they have to do a credit check which I founded absolutely ridiculous, as if you applying for a loan. I will never rent from these guys ever again and I hope they don’t get business as they don’t deserve it.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi ASX

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

The cheapest and easiest car rental by far

I have rented a variety of vehicles from Bayswater on several occasions. The cars are always clean and the booking process is so easy. The staff are very polite and always offer advice to make sure that I am getting the best value deal. I've looked elsewhere but these guys are easily the best value car rental in town - daylight second ! Highly recommended .

Sonia Urgel

Sonia UrgelPerth, WA

Hit and run abusive driver gets away with crashing into my car while driving a no birds

A no birds rental car reversed into mine, the abusive driver hit me and run away without providing his details, this is an offence, and no birds company refuses to cover repairs. This is disgusting behaviour, they hold the details of the driver and refused to do the right thing collaborating with my insurance company. Disgusting.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
Carrie

CarrieSydney, NSW

Car not cleaned during COVID

Have booked with No Birds for the past 10 years. Never again. The car given to me smelled so disgusting. It was clearly smoked in and covered up by a horrendous chemical perfume-like product-- a toxic combo given I'm 6 months pregnant breathing this crap. The inside of the car was filthy. Greasy buttons everywhere and a sticky jam-like substance on the steering wheel. Mind you it's the middle of a pandemic when cleaning should be immaculate. They've also changed terms and conditions to require a digital driver's licence and the damage terms extort you into their top cover policy. I'll be booking car hires elsewhere from now on. Soo gross!!

Troy

TroyPerth, WA

Money taken from my bank account without my permission.

After returning a vehicle to their Kewdale office i noticed an unauthorised debit from my bank account for $420. When I phoned them they told me it was a system error and that I had to wait around 5 days to reverse the funds. I contacted the bank who sent me an email to forward to nobirds and once they filled it in and sent it back the money would be back in my account within minutes, that was 6 days ago and still nothing. Avoid these people at all costs.

Vehicle TypeKia Carnival
Tyrone C.

Tyrone C.Sydney, NSW

No Birds Claim to have no comprehensive car Insurance for there cars

My car was recently run into by a no birds car and the driver was told that he has insurance. I have reached out to them to organise for them to repair my vehicle. The claims department advised me that no birds does not hold any insurance they repair there own vehicles and they tried to make up a story about their customer is not meeting there obligations. The company doesn't seem to act in any profesional manner and it looks like they dont want to take any responsibility and they hope that i will just go away. I have seen from other stories that this is a regular issue with this company.

Paul in Rose Bay

Paul in Rose Bay

Paid for insurance but no cover when there was a prang

Sydney city branch rented a car and charged extra for insurance. The car was in a prang but Bayswater (No Birds) doesn't communicate with GIO so the GIO is now chasing the hirer for the repairs costs.
Bayswater doesn't communicate with the hirer - their customer - or the other party's insurance coy (GIO) or their solicitors - instead all the legal issues and costs are lumbered on the car hirer.
What a bunch of crooks Bayswater (No Birds) are.
So if you're thinking of hiring a car you've been warned as to what might happen to you even if you pay for the insurance.

andrea

andreaPerth, WA

ripped off

I hired a car from your branch in Bayswater , WA Earlier this year , the car was clean and in great condition however two months later i got charged for a fine that was produced AFTER i handed in the car. The manager was super apologetic and promised this would not happen again but this morning another amount was taken out from the same branch and I have not hired a car in at-least 3 months and there was no damage. There is a pandemic at the moment, i lost my job and this is not what i need in my life right now! Unsure and slightly annoyed I keep having money taken out when I dont know whats going on.

Be careful with their T&Cs

Be careful with their T&C's. Their top cover doesn't cover everything They quickly go from "Covers everything" to "That's not covered, here's an extra charge..."

Of course, it's all in the T&C's... somewhere. It's just explained differently when selling the product.

The rest of the hire was OK, nothing to write home about. Efficient service, polite staff, clean viehicles - much like any other hire company.

The sting in the tail when checking in (after checking via phone during the hire) really left a bad taste.

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Outlander
Tracy P.

Tracy P.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

I rate zero as they are thiefs. They owe me 2k it s been 7months. No one answers me, deliberately dont take my calls. Extremely poor service. No one answers emails, when you call no one helps at all.

Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Cockroaches all over the rental car!

Cockroaches came out from the air -cond vents, dashboard, seat and everywhere. . . .

our family holiday was totally ruined by this horrible experience. check out the youtube video link below .

Vehicle TypeToyota Tarago

SPKPerth, WA

Bad Rental Policy

No Bird....Bayswater Car Rental. Never trusts this company as there are a lot of Hidden Fees. Please read your agreement word by word. I have to place a $2000 deposit with them because I rejected their insurance cover. The worst is that there do not refund the $2000 deposit in 5 working days after returning of the car. The moment I write this comment, my deposit still on hold. And very poor customer service, I guess because of their NOT Transparency policy, many unsatisfactory customers and complaints. Customer Service is rated Zero.