Bayswater Car Rental

Bayswater Car Rental

See the Best Car Hire Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tracy P.

Tracy P.Sydney, NSW

owe me 3K

my bike got hit by one of there cars, and is now a write off, they asked for all my paper recognised they need to pay back and now not answering any of my emails or calls, the guy from claims in sydney actually hides from me when i go there, they refuse to see me or reply. That was 6months ago, i try every week... but my vehicule is broken on public road since

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Would use this company again 100%

I hired a car for the day in Sydney and their customer service was exceptional. They were very helpful and kind, had reasonable prices and were very quick with their invoice and paying back the deposit once I handed back the car.
Would definitely hire with them again! Very enjoyable experience :)

Sam

SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Worst customer service skills ever. You could hire monkeys to do a better job.
Someone driving their vehicle hit my car but bayswater couldn't care less.
I will never hire a car from these guys.

carolw

carolwWestern Australia

Feel ripped off

Hired a car for a week wanted to extend it for another 3 days. I no longer get the 7 rate you revert back to the daily rate. I said then I might as well bring this back and book a new one and pick up a clean one. Their response was suit yourself but we will hold another $1000 security deposit even though they still have the security deposit of the first car and not released it. This means they are holding 2 security deposits for 1 car

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

AMD32

AMD32Perth, WA

Highly recommend - outstanding rate & service

I urgently needed to hire a car on a Sunday morning (for a week) after my own car died. I was quoted-booked-confirmed (online) by Bayswater Car Rental within minutes - so easy! The hire rate (new car) was very well priced. The Perth CBD location was easily accessible by public transport. Their insurance option (with no excess!!) made the collection & return a dream. I returned the car a day earlier than planned with a full tank & was reimbursed for the hire cost for 1 day plus the extra petrol I put in. The desk staff were very friendly. I actually cannot say enough positive things. This was the second time I have used this company but different branch. Both experiences were very positive.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30

mick2013Sydney, NSW

I love No Birds

Vehicle TypeToyota HiLux

Gerson

GersonSydney, NSW

Good value local car rental services

Good value, efficient, and no stressed with the overall experience.
I've rented with them twice. I will rent with them again!

Quick refund of your deposit

Some notes:
1) Get the full insurance and reduced excess to $0 for peace of mind (still cheaper than other rentals after this)
2) Beware of the toll cost. Their claims of $2.70 per day is probably accurate, but i can't validate it, because it's not itemized in the credit card charges.

Vehicle TypeToyota Tarago
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

I am very disappointed with their customer service

Rented a ute on a Saturday morning but wa not advised that it needs to be returned at 12pm as they close over the weekend.
I returned it at 2pm assuming that the drop box for the keys is sufficient.
Subsequently they charged my for 2 days instead of one and when I questioned it the reply from one of the staff was very rude and persistent claiming that they always advise customers - not true.
I lodged a complaint but guess what - no reply
I will never rent from them again and will not recommend this company to anyone.

Pete

PeteAuckland

Stick to renting cars ..

Amdy

AmdySydney

Rent the car with a peace of mind

I'd really recommend this car rental to everyone. I rent car quite often and had experience with many other car rentals most of them which are total scam. The price they offer is really very reasonable, and make sure you buy their Top Cover too. Unlike all the scams out their, Bays Water Car Rental's TOP COVER does really cover everything.

Robi

RobiSydney, NSW

Car not ready and very dirty

Waited 30 min to get a car because they didn't have any cleaned cars.

After car was delivered, it had paint and dirt all over the place.

Absolutely unacceptable.

It's a shame we can't add pictures to this review.

Crooks crooks crooks crooks Don't do it

They charged me $ 500 for a black line (no scratch) of 2 cm long, and probably never fixed it. In the back they have their own paint workshop.

Watch out for extra charges

No problem with the car. Just a little surprised on return to get charged $18 for not filling up the car when it was 1mm off full (1mm is considered 7/8 full). We had just filled it up down the road... beware of extra charging for pure profit hunting.... versus true costs. We wont be back.

Tom

TomLauncestom

Great place to Hire a car WA

We made a booking on line to hire a small car from the Perth Office - easy - We had great customer service and help from the team there - We got the car we ordered and unlike many many other car hire companies (world wide) Bayswater rentals have got the whole thing right !!! -Congratulations - Low cost Price (paid what we booked no surprises )Cars (quality clean new well looked after) Great Customer service A1 (both excellent collecting and returning) Thank you for making our holiday - self drive to WA a very pleasurable experience - We will be back Highly recommended

Willyeckerslike

WillyeckerslikePerth

Good car so so customer service

We used these in Sydney. We booked a Toyota rav 4. The car was great. We booked pickup from the airport so on arrival I phoned them up as instructed to be told 20 minute wait. 1 hour later I called again. 25 minutes later the bus arrived. Unacceptable but these things happen. A 20 minute ride later we picked up the car. The girl was difficult to understand and short tempered with us for some reason. She tried to sell us a sat nav at a few dollars per day. The rav4 has one built in! Unacceptable again. The car was great and the price great. I would use them again but would get a taxi to pick up the car. Ask if the car has a sat nav built in before hiring one!

Surprised at the state of the interior of SUV

The reason i gave 3 stars is because customer service was good & i received my SUV i booked so im happy with that, however the interior was really dirty! There were crumbs leftover and whole dashboard had grease and thick dust . Back seat was also stained. I ended up having to wipe it, as i was quite disgusted.

No Fuse, No hidden cost.....

cheap and reliable cars ..... honest and helpful staffs..... no hidden costs .. love this car rental.
cheap and good.... the top cover is a gem....Will book from them again

AJO

AJOSydney, NSW

Fantastic

This company are everything you could want in a car hire company. The whole process was efficient and uncomplicated and their prices were substantially lower than other car hire companies in the area. Staff were helpful and the car I hired (a Corolla) was perfect for the four weeks I needed it as I settled back in after an overseas move. Highly recommended!

Top company.

We have used Baswater Fremantle for 2 trips to visit family who have emigrated from the UK. Easy booking, great prices. On 2nd visit we had to return to UK 4 weeks early at short notice because my father was very ill. The unused rental charges were returned with no quibble and at no cost. I would always use this company in future.

Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best company I have ever dealt with.

Everything was easy. It was so easy to change my booking, easy to drop the car off at Bayswater Perth, easy to get to the airport after dropping the car off. There were no hidden extras, no hassles. The car was fab (Toyota Corolla). For the price I couldn't be happier. I hired for almost two weeks in April 2018.