BCF Online Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

Sammy T.
Sammy T.Launceston, TAS

Would not purchase online ever again

Not recommended to purchase online. Very slow delivery (has not been delivered yet). I have contacted boath courier company and BCF. BCF would get back with a repsonse within 5 business days to see where the parcel is, it isn't hard to pick up the phone! Mayne use a different courier and someone more reliable like DHL instead of allied express!

Chris P.North-West & West coast, TAS

BCF is ignoring my issue with incorrect product

I ordered goods from BCF and the order was incorrect. They split the order into six different seperate packages and then became confused and I did not get all what I ordered. I raised it with customer service and BCF was quickly to respond but from the response it seems that they have lost control of the order and does not really know what happened. I corrected their data and now they went to ground and I have not received one response from a number of emails that I sent them.

The worst is this feeling of total hopeless as I can not see how I will be able to address the issue if BCF online ignore my emails.

Chatterbox103
Chatterbox103Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online disappointment

Ordered Weber accessory online to avoid going in store. Received only part of the product and instead of supplying missing items, I have to return item which means going to drop off point or into a store. Online is contactless so BCF’s error and online service certainly hasn’t responded to the new norm.

Alex D
Alex DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seems they don't like criticism

hon
honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Tia
TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

Colin
ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damaged goods. Rubbish service.

Placed online order. There was a tank cleaner amongst other items. Was packed in a plastic satchel and not very well protected. Leaked all over other items and basically damaged everything in parcel. What a hard time trying to get someone to talk to to deal with issue. 30 minutes on phone holding then tried emailing and then sending Facebook message. Facebook message back said someone will contact me. No response at all. Rubbish service, do not order online.

Steven McLachlan
Steven McLachlan

Don’t bother ordering on line

Ordered 1x $100 gift card 2 weeks ago and still waiting. No response to enquiry

Never again, wish I had come & read the reviews here first

Steve Chaz
Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

Tash
TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Gift Vouchet Disappointment

Purchased a BCF evoucher for my Godson’s birthday as I was unable to get to a BCF store. The money came out of my bank via debit card and I received an email advising the evoucher would be issued by COB the following day-not ideal. I then received an email the next morning advising that the evoucher transaction had been declined, so I phoned the BCF customer service number and they advised they could not provide a reason for the decline but that my money would be refunded. A week later and I still have not received my money back. Still no explanation as to why this occurred, except that they use a third party payment company. Really disappointed and frustrated BCF!!

Mark Raff
Mark Raff South East Queensland, QLD

Higher Prize buying online..

How disgraceful business strategy.
I decided to buy 3 Engel Rotomoulded Icebox 165L online from BCF. This wax instead of going directly to the Engel manufacturer. This cost me over an extra $700. This is a disgrace to the BCF name. I am a very dissatisfied customer.. Mark 0448253712.

Scott M.
Scott M.Launceston, TAS

Terrible service

William
William

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham
Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Read more reviews - page 2See all BCF reviews