BCF Online Store

1.7

hon

honSYDNEY

Bad Service

Made an online order. The item arrived damaged in postage (delicate item was packaged in a grey satchel!). I l've sent multiple emails indicating the matter using different ways of communication - no response. When I called them, was given a totally different email address (unadvertised on their website) and it took a dozen of email messages for me to get a result. I got sent a replacement, but the experience was long and painful. Funny thing is that they deleted my feedback which they asked for themselves. It has been "moderated". My feedback didn't contain foul language or inappropriate stuff. Haha, I suppose they only publish positive reviews.

Tia

TiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Than I Expected

At the least minute I decided to order a fishing rod as a Christmas present. I ordered it online cause it was all out of stock. I ordered on the 22nd and despite me expecting it after Christmas it was delivered on the 24th from NSW to VIC.
And because of how fast the delivery was I'm currently looking to buy another rod the same way. I'd definitely recommend.

Colin

ColinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Damaged goods. Rubbish service.

Placed online order. There was a tank cleaner amongst other items. Was packed in a plastic satchel and not very well protected. Leaked all over other items and basically damaged everything in parcel. What a hard time trying to get someone to talk to to deal with issue. 30 minutes on phone holding then tried emailing and then sending Facebook message. Facebook message back said someone will contact me. No response at all. Rubbish service, do not order online.

Steven McLachlan

Steven McLachlan

Don’t bother ordering on line

Ordered 1x $100 gift card 2 weeks ago and still waiting. No response to enquiry

Never again, wish I had come & read the reviews here first

Steve Chaz

Steve Chaz Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute worst online retail experience

Tash

TashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online Gift Vouchet Disappointment

Purchased a BCF evoucher for my Godson’s birthday as I was unable to get to a BCF store. The money came out of my bank via debit card and I received an email advising the evoucher would be issued by COB the following day-not ideal. I then received an email the next morning advising that the evoucher transaction had been declined, so I phoned the BCF customer service number and they advised they could not provide a reason for the decline but that my money would be refunded. A week later and I still have not received my money back. Still no explanation as to why this occurred, except that they use a third party payment company. Really disappointed and frustrated BCF!!

Mark Raff

Mark Raff South East Queensland, QLD

Higher Prize buying online..

How disgraceful business strategy.
I decided to buy 3 Engel Rotomoulded Icebox 165L online from BCF. This wax instead of going directly to the Engel manufacturer. This cost me over an extra $700. This is a disgrace to the BCF name. I am a very dissatisfied customer.. Mark 0448253712.

Scott M.

Scott M.Launceston, TAS

Terrible service

William

William

Ripping people off at the counter

3 times i have been to cannington store to get fishing gear every time the price on the shelf is different from the price at the counter allways pay more. And $9 for 200 grams for river prawn bait again different price then label$$$

NockySouth West, WA

My second disaster with BCF online

My kids bought me a fishing reel for Father’s Day online (my own had ceased) and it actually arrived in good time, i opened it to set up on the day i was going fishing to find the security device still attached so completely useless and my nearest store 100km round trip away, I contacted BCF online by email and 3 days later i get a reply saying that they are extremely busy and will answer my query within 5 days? Hopeless they don’t even check the goods before posting

Darren Basham

Darren BashamMurray Region, NSW

Very slow delivery

I ordered a tent so we could ģo camping for father's day weekend expected date was Tuesday 1st so I was happy with that. Gave me lots of time, today is friday 4th and no tent so I ring toll with my tracking number only to be told the tent is still in Sydney I paid $90 postage only to be left tent less for the weekend.
The fwd supper centre delivers with in 2 days of your purchase date so will be sticking with them from now on very unhappy with this outcome.

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

BCF Gift Card. Instant Delivery. Personalised & Thoughtful. - BEWARE !!!

Pockets

PocketsSydney

No customer service

Item arrived damaged. I emailed them to inform them and never had a reply. Followed up with second contact, still without any reply. It’s as if there’s nobody reading emails there.

Still Waiting

My kids bought me an online gift card in April. I hadn’t seen the email after 1 month so I took the confirmation receipt to my local store. They recommended in contact the egift card hotline. 3 times I waited over an hour for someone to pick up but never got the chance to speak to anyone. Have now sent various emails with 2 responses but here we are in July and still no gift card?
Feels like we’ve been scammed but all emails look like they come from BCF??

Adrian

Adrian

Poor, very poor

Carlo

Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

toasty

toastyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product better service

Thank you for making Christmas shopping easy. We purchased a kayak for our daughter for Christmas. Pick up was a breeze, the product is amazing. We've used it daily since Christmas day. Our daughter loves it

Update: Easy breezy shopping

We bought a junior kayak for our daughter for Christmas, chose pick up as we don't live far. Service was amazing, pick up hassle free. Our daughter loves it!. The quality is incredible. Thank you for making Christmas wishes come true at a great price

Susan PeatfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery of gift card

I ordered a gift card in good time ahead of an early family Xmas gathering on 15 Dec, allowing three days spare) and paying for Express Post. The card did not arrive in the time promised and when I lodged an email on their tracking website there was no reply. When I finally rang I was told there had been a lot of problems since BCF outsourced sale of online gift cards. The card arrived very late and went to the post office not my address.
I would not use this company again.

GrumpyAustralian Capital Territory

Appalling response to erroneous fishing reel delivery

I have placed an order for a left hand wind baitcaster reel and was sent a right hand wind version. After contacting BCF, their customer care centre replied in email that a correct order was resent. Fearing for a double does of the mistake (not by me) I called their service line to say I will return the wrong reel to a physical store after I received the correct reel. A week later I still haven't seen the reel so I called the service line to check the progress and to my disappointment I heard that it wouldn't be sent until BCF received the right hand wind baitcaster. All this could be avoided only if BCF runs their mail order in a precise manner. I am still in this protracted mess and hope to receive my correct order.

Grumpy

I have talked to Nahada and being helped with the issue. Hopefully Ill receive the SLX DC 151 HG soon.