BCF Online Store

BCF Online Store

1.9

Still Waiting

My kids bought me an online gift card in April. I hadn’t seen the email after 1 month so I took the confirmation receipt to my local store. They recommended in contact the egift card hotline. 3 times I waited over an hour for someone to pick up but never got the chance to speak to anyone. Have now sent various emails with 2 responses but here we are in July and still no gift card?
Feels like we’ve been scammed but all emails look like they come from BCF??

Adrian

Adrian

Poor, very poor

Carlo

Carlo

Order processed before they realised they had no stock

I ordered some wipes and order was processed easily enough but two hours after order the local store called and explained the stock didn’t exist and my order would need to be refunded. That was acceptable for the store and myself.
Problem is when I posted this feedback on the BCF website the moderators declined the post.
Simply wanted to provide feedback as feedback is a gift and helps refine processes.

Rod

RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gift card wait

Beware of gift cards
I bought a gift card online for a mates 50 th the day of his birthday
I was thinking it would come directly through in email form
After they accept your payment
You get an email stating it’ll come through and may take up until close of next business day
I purchased this on Easter Saturday so am I to wait until Tuesday
Money is out of my account

Won’t be doing this again

toasty

toastyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product better service

Thank you for making Christmas shopping easy. We purchased a kayak for our daughter for Christmas. Pick up was a breeze, the product is amazing. We've used it daily since Christmas day. Our daughter loves it

Update: Easy breezy shopping

We bought a junior kayak for our daughter for Christmas, chose pick up as we don't live far. Service was amazing, pick up hassle free. Our daughter loves it!. The quality is incredible. Thank you for making Christmas wishes come true at a great price

Susan PeatfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Late delivery of gift card

I ordered a gift card in good time ahead of an early family Xmas gathering on 15 Dec, allowing three days spare) and paying for Express Post. The card did not arrive in the time promised and when I lodged an email on their tracking website there was no reply. When I finally rang I was told there had been a lot of problems since BCF outsourced sale of online gift cards. The card arrived very late and went to the post office not my address.
I would not use this company again.

GrumpyAustralian Capital Territory

Appalling response to erroneous fishing reel delivery

I have placed an order for a left hand wind baitcaster reel and was sent a right hand wind version. After contacting BCF, their customer care centre replied in email that a correct order was resent. Fearing for a double does of the mistake (not by me) I called their service line to say I will return the wrong reel to a physical store after I received the correct reel. A week later I still haven't seen the reel so I called the service line to check the progress and to my disappointment I heard that it wouldn't be sent until BCF received the right hand wind baitcaster. All this could be avoided only if BCF runs their mail order in a precise manner. I am still in this protracted mess and hope to receive my correct order.

Grumpy

I have talked to Nahada and being helped with the issue. Hopefully Ill receive the SLX DC 151 HG soon.

Peter S

Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Difficult website to negotiate.One of the worst websites for on line shopping.

One of the worst websites for on line shopping. No information provided about what is still available especially on sales and packages. Slow and cumbersome search capability. Keeps referring to branch store stocks so it a true on-line shopping store or just a click and collect?

Les H.

Les H.Perth, WA

Pretty poor response

I was interested in a solar panel which is sold instore and online. The product decription didn't include the dimensions of the panel so I sent an email requesting that information. I got a response saying and I quote "For the best answer to your enquiry, we recommend you discuss this with the team at your local store." So if I want more information about a product being sold online I need to visit a store. Your kidding me aren't you.

angry

angryPerth, WA

Click and Collect Joke

Bhod

BhodFar North Queensland, QLD

DISSAPOINTING

Brought a 10L esky for $79 & returned within 48 hours.
Was able to go elsewhere and buy a 42L for $49.
Although the refund was easy, the Cairns store was dirty & unorganised..
Will not be going back to a BCF after this experience.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One order, multiple deliveries stuck at warehouse

I ordered some fishing gear a week in advance from BCF. Each item was sent individually and two of those held at the StarTrack warehouse. Anaconda for me now on!

Clive B.

Clive B.North-West & West coast, TAS

Great light's

Bought 9 inch XTM driving light's online they turned up today and I fitted them to my Discovery, great light's and great value really happy with them bought them to replace a light bar and I'm glad I did, online store very easy to use and delivery was super quick will shop again.

Cass S.

Cass S.

Great Service

Easy to use and order from the website. Postage was quick. I bought the Wanderer Kanga Single Swag and am very happy with the quality. Would definitely recommend this store.

2 man swag

I bought a double swag on line. When it arrived, after i opened it the bag was ripped on the handles stitching.(badly)
But the swag was fine thou. As i was going away two days latter didn't chase it up with BCF. Free Delivery so took advantage of this thinking it be here within a couple days as indicated.
Delivery though was sooo slow, it took like a week to get delivered it was only coming less than a hours drive from home.
But upside a good product for price.

mel everitt

mel everittSouth West, QLD

Don't be in a rush

I ordered a fishing rod and fish attracting help and over one week later still had not been dispatched from store and said it was on its way. No excuse Bcf. Poor customer service. Got a one star for the lovely lady named Rula? from the customer number who helped track it down.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Over a month and my online purchases have still not arrived... buy from anyone else!

Online purchase was 3 March 19.
- 2 x rods;
- 2 x reels; and
- lures, and other bits and pieces.

Not one rod, or reel has made it to my house. On top of that, their customer service is about as good as a cold pie! S....TH...E!

Jay

JayAU

BCF fishing rods

Got the savage gear mpp2 rods quality was a bit average but the price was low as for bcf great store love the option of afterpay stores equipment is a little unorganised other than that they’re fantastic

Stephen

StephenLittle Mountain

Absolute rubbish.

You have to create an account to purchase anything. After going through the tedious process & receiving an activation email you click the link. It takes you to the login screen where- your email address is invalid. The physical stores don't have stock so I'll just go elsewhere.