BCF Physical Store

See the Best Sports & Recreation Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by BCF

Miss
Miss

Great Product, Great Service

Purchased the new 25L Dometic Fridge for my business.

BCF priced matched which was great with it being a new product.

I noticed the instructions and power cord were missing.

They provided the missing items and were very easy to deal with solving the issue quickly and painlessly.

Would definitely use this store again for my business needs!

Smiley H.
Smiley H.Perth, WA

" BCF @ Be Fishing Expert "

Blue, BCF - Boating - Camping - Fishing is the brand to Remember, amen. Just a day before my family and I (we) left for Albany, WA. We bought a Beach umbrella (Wanderer), 2xBlue Stripe folding chairs and a Quad Fold/Beach chair for the beaches that we are going to visit in Albany region. Well prepared !!!
Ms Kim, one of the staff at BCF (Myaree, WA) was very helpful & sincere with the advices given to us. Commendable dear, amen. BTW , all the beach essentials that we purchased were very good in terms of the $$ value, amen. Top customers services.
Smiley Joe H @ WA - 27th Jan 2021

Ripped Off
Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Mislead by staff about features of boat sounder

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

SPN
SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

John
JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Disappointed

David Edwards
David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Went in to the Watrgardens Vic store today to purchase some XTM air mattresses. The young girl working there checked other stores stocks when they didn't have any. Gave us a great deal on Wanderer mattresses in Lieu of the XTM.

I also asked about some lightweight hiking gear which she knew exactly what she was talking about and again gave us a great deal on the few items that I bought.

She was polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Five stars from me, will definitely be back based on this customer service.

Pat
PatSydney, NSW

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service. So hard to find prices. Products on shelves that have completely wrong pricing. Such a waste of time. Go anywhere else but BCF Auburn

Neville P.
Neville P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

B C F___ing Ads

I will never F___ing buy from this shop while they continue with this type of F___ing advertisements.
We all know what F___ing stands for, and I find this type of advertising, extremely offensive.

Ian S.
Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

Tony S.
Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Gremasked
Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Southozbloke
Southozblokeasked
Physical store

If a tent rib breaks within a week of purchasing a swag am I able to request a refund or will I only get a replacement rib?

Chef Bruz
Chef Bruz

If the item is not fit for purpose you can argue that it does not meet the Australian Standards and attempt to get a replacement. make sure you state this in WRITING to the store. If you submit that your use of the item was reasonable they cannot argue against a replacement...

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

Compare both BCF