BCF Physical Store

BCF Physical Store

Ripped Off

Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

CLUB BCF prices

Club BCF prices are the same as retail prices in competitor stores. The Club BCF customers think that buying at club prices is a bargain and are being misled.

Store LocationNoosa

marcWestern Australia

Pryml Titan Fishing Kayak - Disappointing

marc

Sorry it is a Pryml Titan with an N - no way to edit that part of the review that I can find...

Mislead by staff about features of boat sounder

Store LocationTraralgon, Victoria

Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

Not Pots

Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Pots.
These are not pots they are traps. They should be called Rogue 4 Entry Round Crab Traps. False advertising by BCF. I know you couldn't use crab traps in Lake Macquarie only crab pots, by the Fisheries rules. I brought these because they are advertised as pots. Its not right if you are like myself (first timer) and have no idea what a crab pot is compared to a crab trap, just going from the name you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. The fine from Fisheries is huge, luckily I got a warning and not the fine. Other than this, they are great quality crab traps.

I did try and place a review on the BCF site but they would not publish it. All reviews are hand picked so honest reviews are not published.

Store LocationGlendale
SPN

SPN

Great Service

I ordered a click and collect life jacket online and was called shortly afterwards by the store to inform me that they were out of stock but would ship it to me. When there was a delay in the shipping John from the store asked me to come down and pick any jacket I would like and also gave me great advice on how to select the best jacket for me. Friendly and considerate customer service enabling me to get on the water!

Store LocationTaren Point
John

JohnHazelmere

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at MIDLAND WA BCF ever again.

Worst Service ever. I will never shop at Midland store again. I will be returning our purchase tomorrow and will be informing all my clients never to shop there. They should be ashamed.

Store LocationMidland

Disappointed

Store LocationCastle Hill NSW
David Edwards

David EdwardsHunter Region, NSW

Appauled

Service was very poor, bought a Shimano fishing combo and it snapped on the third cast.. after I asked the staff to put line on the reel they installed line way to strong for the rod and was poorly installed...

Store LocationAlbury nsw
Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Went in to the Watrgardens Vic store today to purchase some XTM air mattresses. The young girl working there checked other stores stocks when they didn't have any. Gave us a great deal on Wanderer mattresses in Lieu of the XTM.

I also asked about some lightweight hiking gear which she knew exactly what she was talking about and again gave us a great deal on the few items that I bought.

She was polite, helpful and knowledgeable.
Five stars from me, will definitely be back based on this customer service.

Store LocationWatergardens Vic

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service

Misleading pricing and products. Shocking customer service. So hard to find prices. Products on shelves that have completely wrong pricing. Such a waste of time. Go anywhere else but BCF Auburn

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Neville P.

Neville P.Goulburn Valley, VIC

B C F___ing Ads

I will never F___ing buy from this shop while they continue with this type of F___ing advertisements.
We all know what F___ing stands for, and I find this type of advertising, extremely offensive.

Ian S.

Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Tony S.

Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Store LocationCairns queensland
Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Good Value LED Light Bars

Purchased XTM LED lightbar for four wheel drive. Good value during EOFY sale. Big discount. Good quality. Was east to install on Pathfinder bull bar (took 30 minutes). Have used multiple times and provides excellent light

Store LocationCaringbah
Jayson

JaysonPerth

Taylors Beach, Manager Greg took time to help with boating information

Greg, manager, was very helpful and knowledgeable with regards to restrictions boating info and the local area in general. He also helped us with new crab pots and squid jigs

Store LocationTaylor’s Beach BCF

Ozi

OziSydney, NSW

Our go to tackle shop

BCF is our go to tackle shop. They have most things we need and have specials where you can grab a bargain. If you are after camping gear they have plenty as well.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Excellent Service & Products

Large range of items and when there was an item not in stock. Staff member called another store and had it delivered for the following day for collection! Friendly staff and provide honest reviews of products, so you don't feel like you're being 'lied to'.

Store LocationSunglasses
Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

BCFing scammed in Geelong

BCFing website has Shimano TiAgra leader for $5.94, fins leader for $1.54, so I go to Corio Vic 3214 store and get 6 spools and it comes to $19. I give him a $20 note and he says now sorry it's $120+! He scans again and its $19, then it's $120+ again. He calls lady over and she says my phone's lying! But it was $19 on the BCFing register. Then she says I'm lying, trying to scam her! I go home angry and check the BCFing website again and it says TiAgra $5.94! So I plan to go back to the store and sought this out! Who's scamming who? All this happened at Corio Geelong store on 25/01/2020 at about 4 pm, and yes I gave him my BCFing club number! So is BCF club a BCFing scam?

Store LocationCorio Vic 3214
Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service online & in store

I placed my order at 7.50am. I made an error, called their customer service line which opens from 730am. They were so helpful. They fixed my order. Exactly 2 hrs later i received a text advising me my package is ready for collection. I chose Wetherill Park store.
They were so professional, polite and had everything ready for me.
My order was correct.
I've had the best experience dealing with BCF, this was the first time i ever purchased anything and wont be the last.
They're so organised and professionals.

Store LocationWetherill park
Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Knowledgeable staff

I found the staff very helpful when I was looking for lures, they helped me and gave me useful tips to use next time I’m fishing, there range is huge

Store LocationShepparton

Gremasked

Physical store

I reviewed the 22Lt Pro Quip Water Container on the BCF website. It was a fair and accurate appraisal of a product that was not worth the premium price.
Apparently my review (pasted below) did not meet ALL their website guidelines.

Disappointed
I looked at these in the Castle Hill outlet. The first 2 I looked at had a problem with the air-bleed. It has a plastic threaded cap that is just a little bit too small to cap off the air bleed and you can't screw it on, the third one was ok. Took it away with us last weekend and had a problem with the tap. When the tap is opened it's ok, but when closing the tap the whole thing rotates and you need both hands to shut it off. If you try to tighten the tap any further it just pops out back to where it started. I was happy to pay the $36 for an Aussie made product, but would probably get better quality from a Chinese unit.

"Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!"

The day I purchased this water drum I spent a total of over $600.............never again.

Southozbloke

Southozblokeasked

Physical store

If a tent rib breaks within a week of purchasing a swag am I able to request a refund or will I only get a replacement rib?

Chef Bruz
Chef Bruz

If the item is not fit for purpose you can argue that it does not meet the Australian Standards and attempt to get a replacement. make sure you state this in WRITING to the store. If you submit that your use of the item was reasonable they cannot argue against a replacement...

Get an answer from our members and BCF representatives

Compare both BCF