BCF Physical Store

3.1

Ian S.

Ian S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beware Coffs Harbour

Spoke to assistant store manager about spend $150 and save $30, was told had to be a order line for that deal, so I emptied my trolley and did online order in store, then had to wait 1hr 45mins for staff to process order. Commonsense should prevail when customers have all the goods ready on go, rather than blunt rudeness. Lucky Acaconda and Road Tech Marine are now Coffs Harbour both offering customer service.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Tony S.

Tony S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My swag lasted two days

Store LocationCairns queensland
Brett Syd

Brett Syd

Good Value LED Light Bars

Purchased XTM LED lightbar for four wheel drive. Good value during EOFY sale. Big discount. Good quality. Was east to install on Pathfinder bull bar (took 30 minutes). Have used multiple times and provides excellent light

Store LocationCaringbah

Jayson

JaysonPerth

Taylors Beach, Manager Greg took time to help with boating information

Greg, manager, was very helpful and knowledgeable with regards to restrictions boating info and the local area in general. He also helped us with new crab pots and squid jigs

Store LocationTaylor’s Beach BCF
Ozi

OziSydney, NSW

Our go to tackle shop

BCF is our go to tackle shop. They have most things we need and have specials where you can grab a bargain. If you are after camping gear they have plenty as well.

Michelle T.

Michelle T.Tasmania

Excellent Service & Products

Large range of items and when there was an item not in stock. Staff member called another store and had it delivered for the following day for collection! Friendly staff and provide honest reviews of products, so you don't feel like you're being 'lied to'.

Store LocationSunglasses
Brett

BrettSouthwest, VIC

BCFing scammed in Geelong

BCFing website has Shimano TiAgra leader for $5.94, fins leader for $1.54, so I go to Corio Vic 3214 store and get 6 spools and it comes to $19. I give him a $20 note and he says now sorry it's $120+! He scans again and its $19, then it's $120+ again. He calls lady over and she says my phone's lying! But it was $19 on the BCFing register. Then she says I'm lying, trying to scam her! I go home angry and check the BCFing website again and it says TiAgra $5.94! So I plan to go back to the store and sought this out! Who's scamming who? All this happened at Corio Geelong store on 25/01/2020 at about 4 pm, and yes I gave him my BCFing club number! So is BCF club a BCFing scam?

Store LocationCorio Vic 3214
Sofia

SofiaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service online & in store

I placed my order at 7.50am. I made an error, called their customer service line which opens from 730am. They were so helpful. They fixed my order. Exactly 2 hrs later i received a text advising me my package is ready for collection. I chose Wetherill Park store.
They were so professional, polite and had everything ready for me.
My order was correct.
I've had the best experience dealing with BCF, this was the first time i ever purchased anything and wont be the last.
They're so organised and professionals.

Store LocationWetherill park
Matt Baxter

Matt BaxterGoulburn Valley, VIC

Knowledgeable staff

I found the staff very helpful when I was looking for lures, they helped me and gave me useful tips to use next time I’m fishing, there range is huge

Store LocationShepparton

John Menhennett

John MenhennettPerth, WA

Great customer service

Just moved home to the Belmont area and dropped into the local BCF to grab a few gifts and was pleasantly surprised by the sales assist Judy who was extremely helpful. I ended up walking out with some great gifts and look forward to going there again

Store LocationBelmont WA

No courtesy for faulty product

An extremely hot day out of necessity, bought auto blow up bed from bcf. Found it faulty and leaking once home . I have lung fibrosis requiring oxygen, and did not have any other bed to sleep on. Rang them and asked for their courtesy of bringing another to my home nearby to swap over on their way somewhere. I was given a flat out "no" regardless of extenuating circumstances. Thanks for nothing. Will drag it back to store to get a refund and not buy any further product.

Store LocationIpswich Riverlink
Gary K

Gary KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great CX

Bought 2 camping chairs as part of their Black Friday sale Click & Collect as it worked out cheaper that way whilst actually in the store & had up to 4 staff attending to me & checking their Portal to see when the order came through. Done and dusted in 10 mins & walked out with some camping chairs at a great price - very good customer service

Store LocationRichmond SA
Troy W.

Troy W.

Great specials

Knife is excellent quality for the price. The staff were non intrusive and helpfull the store is large, clean and parking is free and plentiful. Greet shopping experience. Large range.

Peter

PeterGippsland, VIC

Dometic 43 litre ice box

Out of stock during member discount promotion ordered on tobe in on a wednsday nor arrived told dont know when will turn up , no interest in ringing warehouse for delivery date .couldnt be bothered with the crap chat from staff at the Traralgon victoria store went to Anaconda same price in stock and bought other gear whilst there , easy fast good service worth the drive, BCF waste of time

Store LocationTraralgon
Spreadkindness

SpreadkindnessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

The staff at BCF Virginia went above and beyond for me recently after I was originally disappointed by the actions of another BCF store. They contacted many BCF stores to locate a particular item for me to save me driving all over town.

Store LocationBCF Virginia QLD

19.95 tent essential

This tent is brilliant for a ball pit for out side and in, protects from the sun, granddaughter loves it and sturdy unlike ball pits you buy, can zip balls inside as well

Store LocationNoarlunga
Angandcol

AngandcolHunter Region, NSW

Poor service

Need gas refilled three shops in street refill for $19.99 so does BCF Taree. Forster store refused to price match even though we purchased a new bottle from them! Went next door and filled l our bottles.

Store LocationForster nsw
Ewen S.

Ewen S.South East Queensland, QLD

Always freindly

BCF Maroochydore have the best staff of any shop. They are always smiling and more then happy to help me out. They call over the staff member that actually fishing your desired species and region (Saratoga, in fresh water, flatheads from kayaks) it's great. Plus returns are taken with a happy face and normally no questions asked. My go to.

Store LocationMaroochydore

BCF refund policy is a crock don’t be caught out.

Store LocationFyshwick
David R.

David R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service, wide product range, good prices

Store LocationBCF Belconnen