Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Beard & Blade Supply Co.

Great store, great products. super delivery

one stop to buy your grooming needs.
has a good range of new products.

My parcel was delivered in two days. Great packaging..
I also received a free uppercut hair wax with my order.

Will definitely order again.

Thanks BnB team.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Sid, thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated! From the Beard & Blade team.

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Parampal, please be mindful that you made your purchase Good Friday Eve and your goods sent out Tuesday due to Good Friday and Easter Monday public holidays. I see it is scheduled for delivery today (3 business days) via free regular post. Remember Anzac Day was a public holiday too. We've also reached out via email. Kind regards - Beard & Blade

Great prices and lightning fast delivery!

What a great experience ordering from Beard and Blade. Excellent website. Placed my order on Sunday afternoon and received it early Monday afternoon.....wow! Will use them again for sure.

Thanks Cam, glad to hear that. Really appreciate your time to post a review like this. Cheers!

Competitive prices awesome website

Ordered something over the weekend after comparing the costs of ship forwarding something from the USA vs buying it locally. First time buying it locally was cheaper (50% cheaper). Fast responses to questions and a very easy to use website.

Where have you been all my life?

Top Quality Products

Excellent service, huge range, well priced. Being a customer for years and they have never let me down. Highly recommend Beard & Blade.

Brilliant service!

Have been buying from Beard & Blade for a while now, great products and service that you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Keep it up guys!

Perfect Man's Shop for Grooming and shaving!

What a great idea for Men's Grooming JUST for men!
Just LOVE this business...all men's things from Wet Shaving, soaps, shaving creams, blades, razors and the great thing about all of this YOU are the one that's buying this stuff for YOU...in your own house...within 2 days it's all there unless your a "cheap Charlie" and go snail's mail....it's also very good prices...go to David Jones and check out the shaving creams etc...makes you eyes water at their prices...NOPE great stuff for MEN...and some little boys if the need arises that can shave as yet!

Fast delivery

Ordered in the morning, goods delivered in the evening. Very happy customer. I am really impressed by the fast delivery.

fantastic

Exceptional good service. Ordered on Sunday and had the product Tuesday. Will definitely buy from you again. The after shave is subtle and can be used every day.

Super fast postage!!!

Very easy transaction and super fast postage. Will definitely buy from again would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase from beard and blade.

Lightning Fast Delivery

I ordered a new Mercur razor on Wednesday afternoon, and it was in my letter box in Launceston TAS before 9am the following morning. Can’t complain about that for speedy service. B&B promise same-day dispatch if you order before 3pm, and they kept their promise. Well done.

Excellent service and quality products

I have previously purchased a badger brush and Proraso Red from B&B when i was first getting into wetshaving. Delivery was quick, and the products were of a high quality. B&B were quick to reply to any newbie questions and were happy to help out.

I have recently just purchased Proraso beard Oil and Beard Wash. I ordered this at 10:30am, and it was there on my door step that very same afternoon. Cannot beat same day delivery. Both items smell fantastic, and the service provided by B&B is incredible.

Will be a returning customer for sure.

Thanks guys

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing quick e-mail responses to questions about my order. My computer auto-fill put in a part of the shipping information that led to the delay of my order and despite it being my fault Beard and Blade shipped it expedited next day. I can not day enough good things about this company.

Awesome service!!!

Huge product range and awesome customer service. Delivery is fast and efficient and even when I had a query about my delivery I had a response within the hour!

Great to see there are still businesses out there that value their customers.

I don’t need to shop anywhere else . Will continue to use these guys for all of my shaving needs.

Wish I could give it a 0

Paid extra for next day express shipping as I had to leave the city after 2 days. Item didn't arrive. 3 days later I get a message that item has been delivered to the post office. Useless.

Some confusion here Ali Shehzad. You ordered *10pm Tuesday night. *Goods left us the next morning (Wednesday) via next day delivery. *You were not available at your student accommodation address on Thursday so they were delivered to nearest post office which is standard procedure anywhere. Sorry we were unable to deliver your order same day, that is not a service we offer.

RECOMMENDED

I ordered a few items from this shop online. The order processing and shipping was very fast, without any problems. The items were delivered without fault. I highly recommend this shop.

Efficiency, quality products, good price

Recently got some beard products from beard and blade. Cheap overnight shipping. The best products i have ever used. Even got some samples which i will be buying the product next time i need some. Had a look at other sites beard and blade supply co had the best prices on the products i compared. Too good. Would recommend to everyone

Efficiency Plus

Purchased another blade for our pet clippers. I was amazed at how quickly the item arrived as well as the price which was the cheapest online for the superior blade ordered.
Many thanks, and will be returning for other purchases when required.

Excellent price, customer service and delivery.

I ordered a product with free shipping and it arrived the next day before 6 pm. I would highly recommend Beard & Blade Supply Co.

June 25th 2018 Update: Lightning Fast!

Third time buying from these guys, ordered a double edged safety razor kit at 10AM and it arrived before 4PM the same day! This is especially impressive as I ordered multiple different products from different brands. I was already impressed with Beard & Blade before but this just blew my expectations out of the water!

Amazing price and service

My first order has just arrived and I could not be happier - beautifully packaged, in perfect condition and I even received 5 extra blades for free - 4x 5 packs and a 10 pack instead of 5x 5 packs. Plus free delivery! Great website, will definitely use in future. We need more of this sort of thing in Australia. Thanks!

June 27th 2018 Update: 10 out of 10, again

Ordered Monday afternoon, arrived Wednesday morning. Everything is there, in perfect condition, cheaper than anywhere else, and with free delivery. What more could you want, except a personal barber to actually come and shave you.