4.9

Aidan

AidanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slick website and products. I had an issue and support was super helpful too.

Easy to navigate cool website with helpful reviews from buyers on popular products. Products are good quality.
Academy pages explained different types of safety razors and how to use them too.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Eppicurt

Eppicurt

Great turnaround time, quality products, and very affordable.

The online store is wonderfully laid out, with great product photos and descriptions. It was very easy to find what I wanted and some things I didn't know I wanted but after reading more, felt I needed.
I ordered in the morning and it was dispatched same day, exceptionally fair express post pricing. Product was packaged well, didn't like the use of packing peanuts. Bad for environment and seemed a little unnecessary.
The products themselves are high quality and will be a mainstay staple in my beard care routine. I got the essentials grooming kit with 10%. The brush is nicely made, the shampoo feels great, and the oil is divine.
I'll be replenishing my shampoo and oil stocks from them in the future, thank you!

Date PurchasedMay 2020
Claudio M.

Claudio M.

Fast delivery and great products.

This is my 3rd order with them and I'm very happy with the service. Very good quality products and fast delivery. I placed my order the 28th afternoon and got it delivered during the morning of the 30th (and this was during the COVID-19 pandemic when pretty much every delivery was delayed by at least a few days). Will certainly buy from them again.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Beard & Blade Supply Co. compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

AndyM48

AndyM48South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent range of products. Great pricing. Good customer service

They have a good range of shaving products that are priced well. The website is easy to use, the shipping is fast and the followup service is great. I'll be using them again, and will recommend them when I'm singing the praises of decent shaving kit.

Andrey T.

Andrey T.

Great shop, great selection, great service and prices

Found this shop while searching for proper shaving supplies and was not disappointed.

Excellent selection of razors, blades and grooming products: while not as broad as some other shops, everything is very well curated - no junk, just really good stuff.

Very fast dispatch and very sensible shipping prices: free shipping for orders over certain amount and cheapest express post i've ever seen in Aus online shops.

Overall, i'm very happy with those guys, already got tons of stuff from them and will get more.

Oh, one tiny bit that can be improved: i'd really would like to see a bit more selection in straight razors. Currently there are like two, and i'd really appreciate some more.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Peter Henkel

Peter HenkelSydney

One of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

I have only recently started shopping with Beard & Blade but I have been blown away by their customer service and quality of products, not to mention their prices, they are so competitive. They stock hard to find items that are very popular with so many people. Cannot recommended the guys from Beard & Blade highly enough. Keep up the good work guys!!

Fast shipping. Great service

WELL DONE!

I placed my first order recently and was shocked at how fast you shipped it (especially with the current Corona situation). In addition to speedy delivery, the products are great. The Beard and Blade synthetic brush is soft and lathers really well.

So again, well done. I’ll definitely shop again. Cheers

Jessica B.

Jessica B.

Amazing customer service

I ordered from beard & blade. The product arrived promptly. When I had a concern the money was instantly refunded to me. Amazing customer service. I would order from them again with no hesitation.

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Rachel O.

Rachel O.Sydney, NSW

Free delivery and wide range of products

A really wide range of grooming products for men and some for women. I received a slightly different product to what I ordered but customer service was helpful and resolved it quickly. Free delivery is offered as well.

Super Service!

I ordered three products on Sunday afternnoon and received them before lunch on Monday! Received free delivery and qualified for a discount. :) Packaging is environmently friendly, they use biodegradable beans. Products smell wonderful and hubby is happy, what more could a girl ask for? I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Thank you Beard & Blade!

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Yarra

YarraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent !!

Wonderful customer service , got a message to say my order was being dispatched on the same day.
Courier company " lost " my package and a replacement was sent out by post immediately.
Well done to the team !!
Cheers

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020

Best customer service of al times

I have never experienced such a quick friendly and efficient say customer service before. We had to exchange ad be bought the wrong product and their service helped us to find a veteran option, send a return bag wth no fuss and refunded the money we have paid. Very friendly and easy! Well done guys

Sharps

SharpsBrisbane

Great company

Awesome company. I had a issue with wrong item sent which is not a common occurrence and they rectified promptly. I have ordered a lot from here and I can’t fault and this is why companies like this should thrive, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. More need to take note and learn from places like this. Thank you.

steve J

steve JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Customer Service

This company supplies high-quality merchandise and fast delivery. When my recent purchase was delayed by the courier and they found out they replaced the goods immediately by express delivery (different courier) which arrived in a couple of days, I didn't need to ask.
Well done, much appreciated.

B C.

B C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad I found this store

Happy with the range of products, and delivery is fast and free (even for small purchases)! I got sent a wrong item by accident ONCE and they immediately sent out the right one without asking for a return of the other. Just fantastic. Thanks Beard & Blade!

Great suppliers! Highly recommend

Great suppliers! Highly recommend - customer service is always quick, postage is fast, easy online ordering and great value! That is the reason we first started ordering, haven't found anyone who beats the price. Very happy with this supplier for our Barber Shop

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Sandra M.

Sandra M.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service

Very happy with the products i purchased for my Son in law, perfect packaging, free and very quick shipping and great products which he loved for his Birthday will definetely be buying from this Company again so much to choose from.
Thank You !!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

They deserve 10 stars not only 5

Fantastic products and fantastic service only took within 3 days to be delivered. Included multiple samplers in my delivery. Which brought me to my second purchase from them. Would strongly recommend these guys to friends and family.

ryan

ryanIllawarra, NSW

Great service and great products.

The service, information, shipping and products were excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with beard and blade. I'll be their loyal customer from now on. It feels great to do business with a company that cares and loves what they do. Keep up the great work you are doing!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

The perfect combination of local service and location with the best international products on offer

I've been buying my hair and beard products from these guys for months. Easy to shop with, super fast shipping and an awesome selection of products. I won a voucher from them recently and have just placed my order - can't wait :)