Beard & Blade Supply Co.

See the Best Beauty Product Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great suppliers! Highly recommend

Great suppliers! Highly recommend - customer service is always quick, postage is fast, easy online ordering and great value! That is the reason we first started ordering, haven't found anyone who beats the price. Very happy with this supplier for our Barber Shop

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Great products and service

Very happy with the products i purchased for my Son in law, perfect packaging, free and very quick shipping and great products which he loved for his Birthday will definetely be buying from this Company again so much to choose from.
Thank You !!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

They deserve 10 stars not only 5

Fantastic products and fantastic service only took within 3 days to be delivered. Included multiple samplers in my delivery. Which brought me to my second purchase from them. Would strongly recommend these guys to friends and family.

Great service and great products.

The service, information, shipping and products were excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with beard and blade. I'll be their loyal customer from now on. It feels great to do business with a company that cares and loves what they do. Keep up the great work you are doing!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

The perfect combination of local service and location with the best international products on offer

I've been buying my hair and beard products from these guys for months. Easy to shop with, super fast shipping and an awesome selection of products. I won a voucher from them recently and have just placed my order - can't wait :)

Outstanding service!

I couldn't be happier with the service provided. AusPost lost my parcel (not surprised!), and Michael from Beard & Blade was very helpful. This issue was resolved. I will continue to buy from them. Very happy!
Thanks Michael!

Date PurchasedJune 2019

Great store, great products. super delivery

one stop to buy your grooming needs.
has a good range of new products.

My parcel was delivered in two days. Great packaging..
I also received a free uppercut hair wax with my order.

Will definitely order again.

Thanks BnB team.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Sid, thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated! From the Beard & Blade team.

Never again. 2 weeks for delivery from melb to brisbane. 5 days just to process the order!

Absolutely ridiculous shipping. They claim to have free shipping but takes them 5 days to get the roder ready. Tried multiples times but no one answered the phone on different days. After the 5 days of processing the order australia post website gave the estimated time to deliver after another 8 days!! nearly half a month to ship from Melb to Brisbane. Stay away. Never again ever.

mensbiz had my my order delivered next day that too all the way to perth and they used courier that delivered in a Saturday to the doorstep absolutely free. That is called lightning fast delivery! Totally ruined my experience of the products I wanted. Their prices are indeed cheaper by about a dollar or so but that comes at a cost.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Hi Parampal, please be mindful that you made your purchase Good Friday Eve and your goods sent out Tuesday due to Good Friday and Easter Monday public holidays. I see it is scheduled for delivery today (3 business days) via free regular post. Remember Anzac Day was a public holiday too. We've also reached out via email. Kind regards - Beard & Blade

Great prices and lightning fast delivery!

What a great experience ordering from Beard and Blade. Excellent website. Placed my order on Sunday afternoon and received it early Monday afternoon.....wow! Will use them again for sure.

Thanks Cam, glad to hear that. Really appreciate your time to post a review like this. Cheers!

Competitive prices awesome website

Ordered something over the weekend after comparing the costs of ship forwarding something from the USA vs buying it locally. First time buying it locally was cheaper (50% cheaper). Fast responses to questions and a very easy to use website.

Where have you been all my life?

Top Quality Products

Excellent service, huge range, well priced. Being a customer for years and they have never let me down. Highly recommend Beard & Blade.

Brilliant service!

Have been buying from Beard & Blade for a while now, great products and service that you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. Keep it up guys!

Perfect Man's Shop for Grooming and shaving!

What a great idea for Men's Grooming JUST for men!
Just LOVE this business...all men's things from Wet Shaving, soaps, shaving creams, blades, razors and the great thing about all of this YOU are the one that's buying this stuff for YOU...in your own house...within 2 days it's all there unless your a "cheap Charlie" and go snail's mail....it's also very good prices...go to David Jones and check out the shaving creams etc...makes you eyes water at their prices...NOPE great stuff for MEN...and some little boys if the need arises that can shave as yet!

Fast delivery

Ordered in the morning, goods delivered in the evening. Very happy customer. I am really impressed by the fast delivery.

fantastic

Exceptional good service. Ordered on Sunday and had the product Tuesday. Will definitely buy from you again. The after shave is subtle and can be used every day.

Super fast postage!!!

Very easy transaction and super fast postage. Will definitely buy from again would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase from beard and blade.

Lightning Fast Delivery

I ordered a new Mercur razor on Wednesday afternoon, and it was in my letter box in Launceston TAS before 9am the following morning. Can’t complain about that for speedy service. B&B promise same-day dispatch if you order before 3pm, and they kept their promise. Well done.

Excellent service and quality products

I have previously purchased a badger brush and Proraso Red from B&B when i was first getting into wetshaving. Delivery was quick, and the products were of a high quality. B&B were quick to reply to any newbie questions and were happy to help out.

I have recently just purchased Proraso beard Oil and Beard Wash. I ordered this at 10:30am, and it was there on my door step that very same afternoon. Cannot beat same day delivery. Both items smell fantastic, and the service provided by B&B is incredible.

Will be a returning customer for sure.

Thanks guys

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing quick e-mail responses to questions about my order. My computer auto-fill put in a part of the shipping information that led to the delay of my order and despite it being my fault Beard and Blade shipped it expedited next day. I can not day enough good things about this company.

Awesome service!!!

Huge product range and awesome customer service. Delivery is fast and efficient and even when I had a query about my delivery I had a response within the hour!

Great to see there are still businesses out there that value their customers.

I don’t need to shop anywhere else . Will continue to use these guys for all of my shaving needs.