Listing monitored by Beautyrest

4.4

abc
abc

If only I can save one of you from making the same mistake.

TheGuide75
TheGuide75South East Queensland, QLD

Sagged at 5yrs even with monthly rotation

Sagged at 5yrs even with monthly rotation as per the warranty card. Fortunately the company picked up the mattress repaired it and dropped it back free. They also gave me a loaner while they had it. Can’t complain at all. Glad it got sorted.

Sleep Ninja X.Beautyrest

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know.

Vic
VicPerth, WA

Terrible Customer Support And Warranty

I bought a Beautyrest Naples queen mattress from Harvey Norman. She always emphasized on 10 Years warranty and if anything happened they will replace the mattress. The mattress started to dent after two weeks and when I asked them to take action they just referred me to the manufacturer. After 6 months communication manufacturer replied to me “This is a completely normal occurrence for your mattress”. I threw it out and just wanted to let other people know when purchasing a mattress from Harvey Norman you will not get any customer support in the future.

Sandra M.
Sandra M.Perth, WA

Regrettable purchase!

Wonderful comfortable sleep

Store was very well laid out and easy to compare products.
A good range of mattresses.
Very satisfied with the quality.
Did not have to assemble bed and it was delivered the same day.

Mick
MickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best choice

Beautyrest vermont mattress is spacious, provides a soft comfort for side sleeping whilst still being very supportive over the length of the body. We love the fresh, luxurious feel of our mattress and it was priced at $18,000 then got it on special for $12,000 best money spent so far

jetset
jetsetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Had issues with the mattress but resolved through customer support

We had number of issues with the mattress after purchasing it but all resolved through customer support repair process. Raising the customer support call and communication with Beautyrest was easy through portal

Satisfaction guaranteed
Satisfaction guaranteedEyre Peninsula, SA

Sleeping beauty

I grabbed the opportunity when I saw the promo prices for Montana and Alaska mattresses. Satisfaction guaranteed when I slept on it on the first night. Harvey Norman changed my life.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jane. S
Jane. SVictoria

Silver Montana medium

Harvey Norman displayed the product well, with many different mattresses to choose from.
I decided on the Beautyrest Silver Montana medium mattress and what a great decision that has been. I suffer with neck and back issues and this mattress has been great for me. It is very comfortable and has wonderful support. Very happy with my purchase

Happy chappy
Happy chappy

Bautyrest firm. Wow exceeded expectation

Claire B.
Claire B.Perth, WA

So so comfy

The Revolution model medium plush is like sleeping on a cloud. I was worried it wouldn't be as comfy when we got it but it is. The pillowtop seems to help with my sore muscles and didn't feel my partner move at all.
No assembly required and easy to move around.

Silver Medium Mattress

We purchased this Medium Beautyrest Silver mattress from Harvey Norman. Our previous mattress was a King Koil Plush and it has lost it's support quite badly after only 5 years. We are hoping this new Medium mattress will not sag over time as the King Koil did. My husband really likes the new mattress and I am still getting used to the firmer feel. So far so good!

Alf
AlfSydney, NSW

A excellent nights SLEEP

We are sleeping soundly with this new mattress from Harvey Norman. A touch high but well worth it as we have a good nights just the thing for my bad back.

Ger
GerWestern Australia

Firm silver mattress

This is the second firm beautyrest queen bed I have purchased this year. I loved the first one so much it was a no brainer to purchase another. It arrived today and I've already have a very pleasing sleep on it!

ConG
ConGWestern Australia

Gold firm Queen size

This bed is super super comfortable!
I purchased it in March and have been extremely happy with it since day one!
I like a firm tall bed - so it ticks all the boxes for me!

Read more reviews - page 2

Indah P.asked

Hi there, I've purchased beautyrest silver montana firm Mattress in harvey norman , used it for couple weeks then turns out it has defects on the edge side. It becomes tilted. My mattress now is on your warehouse. My question, are you guys gonna fix my mattress or give me refurbished mattress? I don't want to get refurbished mattress since my baby had bad eczema.

Sleep Ninja X.Beautyrest

Please advise your claim number so we can look up details.

BR

Indah P.

Hi there, would you help me to check.
Here is claim number
A304934-5-354 2294
APN#9350242146518
I'm not sure which one you need.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thank,

Indah

Indah P.

I also can provide you photos that the mattress has defect and tilted in edge side. Make me has back pain and sleep deprived. Please consider us to find better solution and I'm concerned on getting used mattress that is not mine cause my daughter allergic to dust mite.

Cracker
Crackerasked

Hello Beautyrest
we purchased a Liberty Plus King mattress it was very nice to sleep on when first purchased
march 2015
Now it is got very firm in the usual sleeping spots and can feel when the other person moves
was wondering what the warranty covered ?
Best Regards Col

Hello Col,

Please contact our team via one of the options on the below link so they can assist you

Beautyrest https://www.beautyrest.com.au/contact-us/

Regards,

BR

Bell
Bellasked

Looking for an average price for the Gold Pheonix medium queen mattress...are you able to help with this please?

Get an answer from our members and Beautyrest representatives

CategoryFurniture Shops