BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

Listing monitored by BecexTech Australia

4.5 (1,066)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (100) · No (1,000)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (69) · No (1,003)

All Good

Found a very good price on the camera I was looking for on BecexTech web site the FDR AX700.
Received it in good time perfect condition & extremely happy with my purchase which is better than I expected in the quality of the product.

GWW
GWW

Product arrived on time and in perfect condition
This is the fourth phone I have ordered from this company over the past 4 years and never had any problems

Juan
JuanPerth, WA

In love with this lens!

After many searches and comparisons I finally found the lens that I was after. Not only was Becextech's item cheaper but it also came surprisingly fast (though I did have to wait as it was on back order). Nevertheless, it arrived to me super fast from the moment it became available which was an amazing surprise. I haven't done extensive tests yet but I did use it on my Sony a7iii (with MC-11 adapter) and it's insanely fast with auto focus opposed to my other canon lenses which I use. I love the versatility of this lens with the wide field of view. Will definitely be my my top 2 lenses from here on.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how BecexTech Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

great service

cant believe how quickly the phone arrived into Tasmania.
Phone is working well and in good condition and my wife is very happy.

Mike B.
Mike B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great used phone

Phone arrived very fast and in excellent condition at a great price. It pretty much looked brand new. works as expected with no issues at all. Store was very easy to navigate as I I was able to search for exactly what I needed

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
kalidasan ramdas
kalidasan ramdasSydney, NSW

Bait-and-switch

They will bait you with their cheap online sales ,once you have committed and paid , they will inform you a higher price for the item. They do not honour deals.

Leo
LeoPerth, WA

Very Good Device

Correct shipment in time and form, the device meets the specifications they offered, and the price was very convenient on the market

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (5G)

Nazmus
NazmusSydney, NSW

Great buy. Value for money

Easy to browse, very satisfied with the product, really good and reliable. And fast shipping too. loved everything about it

Tess A.
Tess A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loving my new S Note 20 Ultra.

BecexTech is easy to navigate to find the product I was looking for. Very satisfied customer even though COVID caused a delay in delivery.

Pretty good service

Purchased a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro as the price was competitive. Overall service was good even when there was a slight hiccup with the courier, BecexTech were very helpful in sorting this out. I ordered a screen protector and case accessory as well but this wasn't delivered and out of stock (balance refunded). It would've been nice if they notified it was out of stock instead of when it was time to receive the items - just something they could improve on.

Great service. Product received quickly and in brand new condition.

The product details and description was accurate.
The phone I bought (OnePlus Nord CE) arrived in factory packed brand new condition.
The customer service was prompt (via e-mail only though. the phone number listed on the site does not work ! )

Ferdy F.
Ferdy F.Sydney, NSW

Cheapest out there!

I was looking for ROG Phone 5 everywhere but the price here is >$200 cheaper. The customer service was responsive too. Best place to shop! 5/5

Alistair Tolmie
Alistair TolmieSydney, NSW

I did get most of my money back!

iPhone 12 – awesome service

I am very happy to get a dual SIM cards iPhone 12. During the pandemic it is impassible for myself to get a dual SIM card iPhone from somewhere in the world. Great people, great price.

TripperKate
TripperKateAustralia

You Decide. They Did Not Deliver Everything, Failed to Advise Me. Read On

Peter o
Peter oasked

Are they unlocked

marisa
marisa

I'm not sure what you mean Peter, sorry.

Leah
Leah

All my ipads were unlocked from networks
Cheers

Al R
Al Rasked

I cannot get any useful information on my package which is 13 days overdue. They tell me its been in Alaska because of weather for the last two weeks. It's just an automated response and I'm becoming extremely frustrated with this whole experience. Can you help me? My tracking # is 129302422660. If I choose to cancel this order how do I go about it?

Al Rubalcava
[Email Removed]

Jupa t
Jupa tasked

Are they good and do they have a store

Bilal K.
Bilal K.

They are great! I believe they only have an online store. I ordered a canon m6 Mk 2 which got shipped from Hong Kong. They have great customer service and are very responsive!

Ian B
Ian B

I believe they only have an online store. I ordered Galaxy S20 FE Dual SIM which got shipped from Hong Kong. They have great customer service and are very responsive, I queried the delivery.

Get an answer from our members and BecexTech Australia representatives