BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

4.1 from 2,618 reviews

Great Online Store!

Always have been very reliable. They provide great value to their customers regarding pricing. Cheapest comparing to normal stores. Very reliable, fast postage and an easy transaction. Item is genuine and in brand new condition.

1st Time Buyer

Fairly easy to navigate, but a little hard on the eye. Looks like a JB Hifi sales catalogue.
Good range of products
Quality of product seems fine, but I did ask if it was shipped from Aus, and it arrived with plug adapter
which I don't like

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10

Very good!

One of the easiest store web sites I have used. Had more products than I was expecting, so found some things with excellent prices. All top quality brand names available.

Product PurchasedPhone

Legit Products

reliable and trustworthy products to buy online.
The case was good and fits well
Screen Protector and products arrived really soon and on time
everything was new and legit. Was satisfied with quality and range

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

Good but not perfect

Even though the wrong camera lens was sent, the customer service was quick to respond and the correct lens was dispatched from Hong Kong and delivered a week later. I will use them again.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS 6D mark II with 24-105 L series lens

unethical store

*Update* I made this review as BecexTech offer $10 cash back or $20 credit to write a review and originally gave them 3 stars. You can see my original review below which I think is pretty fair. When I sent them the link for the cash back they told me they only provide cash back for 5 star reviews. This is an extremely unethical practice - they are buying reviews. I find this policy disgusting and now regret buying from them. I will never order from this site again.

I also completely forgot that they didn't include the screen protector that was part of the package deal with the phone I ordered.

Original review:

Paid extra for fast shipping and they took a week to process the order. Pretty annoying as other similar sites seem to ship in a day. I emailed them about it and it got shipped the next day but I don't know if that's related.

The power adaptor they sent was wobbly. Luckily I had one from a previous order from another site. Pretty poor behaviour to cheap out on the adaptor just to save a buck.

Product arrived fine and the shipping was fast after it arrived.

I'd order from them again, but only if they were decently cheaper.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It was a great condition item. Took more than a week to arrive but everything was as described.

Very easy to find what you need, easy and simple non junk- advertising page which had the best price on offer anywhere. Pages were very descriptive and gives all the details of product.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB

Becextech--great as always

Very easy to navigate the website, friendly customer service made for a hassle free online experience. Quick and free shipping was cherry on top. My only issue with my latest experience was with their shipping provider, DPEX. I would recommend them to anyone

Never Arrived

After a week, phone advised to be delivered when infact was not. I reached out to customer support. Its been over a month of daily back and forths with absolutely no indication as to where the phone is. They were unable to get in contact with DHL, their own selected courier. After being fed up with them stalling and providing no concrete information, i managed to contact DHL and local courier, find out the item never left Hong Kong and get written confirmation that item never even entered Australia. After providing this evidence to Becextech support, nothing has been resolved and nothing on the horizon. Extremely disappointed as i was in dire need of a new phone. I have been given a date that this will be 'hopefully resolved' (01/05), however i believe this is just more stalling. If so, my bank has already agreed to a charge back as i purchased on credit card and advise others do the same when purchasing! But definitely recommend going with another company due to horrible experience.

WARNING: Use credit card when purchasing! Your bank can charge back if issue arise. .

Product PurchasedOnePlus 6 64GB

Finally bought it

Don't know why I waited so long to buy this lens, really glad i have. For now it replaces carrying an old Canon 400mm lens around, very happy with the images so far

Product PurchasedTamron 150-600mm lens

This is good

The store was easy to navigate and near to where I am staying.
The products were as specified in the post and even the adaptar is included as need here.the quality of the product is perfect.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB

Exceptional service

Best Prices for the product, product was as promised and the speed of delivery was great. Thank you Becextech for excellent service and product. i will definitely buy more stuff on this website...

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 128GB

Great

The store was super easy to navigate. They had all the specs that I needed to view, had very specific requirements that I was looking for.
The product & the speedy delivery was great.

Excellent service

Buying from the online store was easy, best prices for the product vs those sold locally.
Product was as promised
Arrived promptly
Product price is extremely attractive
Product had no damage during shipping

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB

Perfect, everything works

The iPhone is new, good packed and the delivery was pretty fast! Thank you to Becextech for the product, I will buy for sure some stuff in the website! Bye

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 512GB

Don't trust this site or these reveiws

This company is a semi-fake fully foreign company. Run from Hong Kong. Customer Service is in Hong Kong and only work on minimum days, so responses are delayed.

They sent my item incorrectly and so it had gotten lost and they acknowledge this yet refuse to do anything about it. Stupidly I didn't do my due diligence, and research the "company", as I use that term very losely. They don't have a secure payment system, no Paypal or similar, and as I paid by direct deposit I can get a bank cashback.

They don't even supply a receipt or invoice as proof of purchase, all warranty claims have to go through them, and they check their records...

THEY COMPLETELY RIPPED ME OFF, STEALING $800.00.

These positive reviews are fake as they give cash incentives to people that post postive reviews. Best to go straight to the slums of Hong Kong and pay a child in poverty than give this company your money...

BTW, the products they do sell are not recognised as legitimate here in Australia,

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9

New phone brilliant !

Did a huge amount of comparison, price and postage taken into account and Becextech came up best, bit nervous as first time buyer with them and spending over $800 but everything was brilliant. The website is easy to navigate and purchase from, after purchase communication was great, order processed in a a couple of days then delivered by 5 days of purchase. Given tracking whole time. The Huawei phone is excellent and I am very happy with it. Would highly recommend this company.

too EZ and smooth

Did a lot of comparing and becextech was first on the list , i find becextech website very easy to use and bought my first item like in the 5 mins going through it . too many range too many varieties , but its all gooooood !!! just cant wait to get my new product .

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB

Great! working flawlessly

I made a mistake with the payment system and Becextech was quick to realize and cooperate with me and fix it up! Couldn't have been easier and will highly recommend for not only really good prices but good service.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10e

The plug adaptor you supplied to convert to Australia outlet is not good quality. Pins are to thin.

The plug adaptor that was supplied with the phone to convert to Australia outlet is not good quality. Pins are to thin, perhaps look at another supplier for this item. Happy with the phone and the fast delivery

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL