BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (828)

Armando

Armando

Very happy with product and service.

Very satisfied with my phone purchase from Becextech.

Delivery was prompt and the product is exactly as described and serving me well.

Awesome condition - very pleased

Very happy with purchase - was exactly as described and excellent value. Lots of choice which made working out what I wanted very easy

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
Lynn

LynnHunter Region, NSW

This was perfect

I found this Online store to provide prompt delivery ,sell great products at good prices and would purchase from BecexTech again .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 128GB (5G)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how BecexTech Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Jing

JingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive price, reasonably fast shipping and great customer service

Website: Simple layout and easy to navigate.

Customer Service: Usually responds within 24 hours of sending a question/enquiry.

Product: Brand new, stock from Hong Kong (Australian power adapter included), in original packaging. Comes with genuine IMEI number.

Delivery: From Hong Kong and arrived at my doorstep in Victoria. My order was delivered by DPEX (https://dpex.com/). Comes with tracking number. Order placed: 8/2; Order shipped: 11/2; Order received: 18/2.

First time ordering from Becextech and would highly recommend this store. I would suggest people to add on shipping insurance for the added peace of mind.

Product PurchasedHuawei P40 Pro

Outstanding Experience All Around!!

I had very informative email exchange prior to deciding on my purchases . The gent who helped me and took my order was PERFECT! Delivery was super fast. Looking over everything looks good but haven't tried the lens out yet. Thank you.

Great service ... AGAIN!

The ordering process was quick and easy. The fast delivery was welcomed and made it across the country much quicker than I anticipated. Its always a please purchasing from Becextech. They make it easy.

Happy Camper

Happy CamperNortheast, VIC

No Problems

Product as described, competitive price, full warranty. Delivery a little slow, but not in a hurry. Have used before without issue

D Marya

D MaryaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stay away from Becextech

M P.

M P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very bad experience

They advertised a phone they didn't have in stock. Kept me waiting for 2 weeks then arbitrarily cancelled my order.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good experience

Website pretty easy to navigate, price is competitive. Pretty satisfied with the product. Bought a one-plus phone, received in a week's time, as promised on the website. The delivery can be traced on the website, and got text message before it arrives.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Do not buy form Becex- 3 months to deliver- First phone stolen

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (4G)

Cam P

Cam PSydney, NSW

THUMBS UP - my go-to place for cameras and lenses

I have bought a Nikon Z7 from here which offers the best price I can find.
The parcel arrived in very good condition and has been given an extra layer of protection against damage.
It is as good quality as described on the product - brand new with the shutter count starts at 0.
Also, I have to mention this is not my first-time purchase as I bought a lens so many years ago from this shop, which is still being used as my favorite.

Product PurchasedNikon Z7

Cooper D.

Cooper D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung S20 FE 5G

The website seems to be a bit dodgy, however the product arrived brand new and works excellent. The charger and adaptor given are quite cheap and not worth keeping, but overall would recommend and use again in future

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 FE 128GB (5G)

Kathy Sutton

Kathy SuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect condition - excellent service

Thank you for an excellent and quickly shipped product - will recommend you to anyone! Husband is enjoying his new iPhone

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6 32GB

It is quick and easy to order

It is quick and easy to order. i use zip pay and its a very quick and easy process.
my purchases where delivered in a couple of days and i'm very happy with your service

Johngf6

Johngf6South East Queensland, QLD

Great deal and Prompt Efficient Service

First time on this easy to navigate site and I spotted a Nikon 70-200 F4 VR lens at a great sale price. I promptly ordered it on Jan 24, 2021, a Sunday.
I received it, beautifully and securely packaged one week later on the 1st of February. This was 3 days earlier than tracking indicated.
The lens works fine and is producing great photos.
Shall definitely use this site when looking for camera gear in future.

neil h.

neil h.Perth, WA

False advertising and poor customer service

Worst customer service ever.I ordered a sony camera and lens kit and was waiting on delivery Information and I received a email saying that they had made a mistake on the advertised price and I needed to pay another $500 to have the product delivered. I emailed many times trying to get a explanation or talk to a manager about it I got no where. Then I got a email saying the product was not available and would be on backorder that I could wait or cancel the order.
I do not recommend this company to anyone and was extremely disappointed in the poor customer service. I ended up cancelling the order because I didn't believe they would ever send the product to me. Felt like I was pushed into the decision.

Product PurchasedSony a6400

Rob M.

Rob M.Southwest, VIC

Avoid As You Will Not Get What You Ordered

Facts:
I ordered an Olympus Camera on 6 January and it took 35 days to arrive.
The advertise shipping in 1-3 days but they had no stock and continue to advertise.
The item was eventually shipped and I had paid for priority post and it took 7 days to arrive.
When the camera arrived the order was not complete with parts missing and no explanation.
The biggest issue is that I cannot use the camera because the camera and all documentation is in an asian language - i checked an english manual on line and the camera cannot be changed to english.
The company is difficult to deal with and I have had to follow them up at every stage.
Now I am seeking a full refund and shopping elsewhere
ALL FACTS

Product PurchasedOlympus OM-D E-M10

Keith Rhodes

Keith RhodesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience buying Sony A7Siii camera

I was nervous buying this $5k camera online but Becextech delivered exactly as promised. In fact it arrived ahead of time. The camera is as expected, GST paid so no 'grey imports' issues. DHL also provide an excellent tracking services allowing visibility of every step.