BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

4.1 from 2,543 reviews

Recommended

Products are mostly great quality, only once did I buy a faulty phone which was replaced, shipping times have also greatly improved from what it used to be, I certainly recommend Becextech

Product PurchasedLG G5

Dreadful company

I’ve been waiting 3 weeks since buying AND returning my phone for a refund as it arrived with a cracked screen.
Jumped through all their hoops, including needing to sign a damn stat dec .
Customer service is appalling !
Get a phone line people !
Bloody emails take forever !
Never again !!
BUYER BEWARE !

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus

Super Fast delivery

Delivered in just 3 days. Products is as described. A perfect samsung Note in brand new condition. Price was way lower than any retailer. I Would definitely recommend this website to anyone anytime.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB

Sony Xperia 10+

An easy site to negotiate. Details of the product were clear. The purchase transaction was smooth. Happy to receive my product within a couple of days-exactly as described on site.

Product Purchasedsony Xperia 10 plus

Better than i expected

All went smoothly, very happy with the price and what i purchased.
Would use BecexTech Australia again and again also would recommend BecexTech Australia to others.
Thank you very much for all your help

Product PurchasedNikon D5600

IPhone SE

Delivered in reasonable time. Product as described, except that it said it was "ex-demo' and Apple identified it as purchased in 2016 in another country (3 years after I bought it), which disqualified it from warranty provisions. Not sure whether this classifies as "ex-demo". As a result the battery is not as unimpaired as I'd hoped.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone SE

Super smooth experience

Product PurchasedSamsung s8

Impressed

Really impressed with my latest experience here. Price was within cents of the best price available and very pleased that they included AU charger for the Galaxy S8 I purchased for my wife

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

Easy transaction and quick delivery

I bought samsung s 8 ..delivered in three days.. Originally will be send from warehouse 1 to 3 days..so quick very happy with it..
Need to improve their updating system..i received mail about the delivery...after i received the product

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible customer service and wait for repair

Don't expect an acceptable level of customer service with regards to aftersales service from BecexTech. In my particular instance, I had purchased a Google Pixel 2 that had been advertised with a 1 year warranty. After 2 months the phone had developed an aparant hardware fault, according to BecexTech and needed to be sent to a third party repairer. After my phone had been at a particular repairer for 4 weeks I received an email from BecexTech informing me that the supposed repairer did not have the needed part and was being sent elsewhere. It has been over 5 weeks and I have no update as to when my phone will be repaired, nor do I have an estimated timeframe on when I will be receiving it back. For a phone, this is appalling customer service. I will not be purchasing anything from BecexTech in future and would not recommend to anyone else. Do not be deceived by their warranty offering if you expect a prompt return, or a level of satisfactory customer service

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 2

Great Service

Website was easy to use. Fast response to questions. Product was exactly as described and product works great. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to buy anything they sell. If I need another phone, I will be using this company again !

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB

Galaxy S9+

Phone arrived in good time. Excellent value for money. Only niggle was that the language was set to Thai, which, after a few youtube videos later, was easily rectified. I'll be having a closer look at what the store offers in the near future.

Samsung Note 8 - Excellent

Bought the samsung note 8 from here. Received the product in a week. Everything went smoothly. Highly recommend to others who are keen to do online shopping at a cheaper price.

Worst service ever

This company is a joke. I bought a phone off the Melbourne based company expecting delivery in 3 - 5 days but it took 15 days to arrive from China. When it did arrive it was broken so we did all that testing they put you through for 2 days and sent the phone back to their nominated repairer in NSW. Over two weeks has passed since the return and still no phone. I have now been with out a phone for 4 weeks and they wont refund my money!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

Pretty decent service

Good customer service and relatively fast shipping! Great range of phones at decent prices. Only downside would be the email indicating my item had been shipped was a bit late but I got it in the end.

Would buy off again ++++

I read some of the reviews on this site before ordering. I love the phone and got exactly what I wanted . It took a week to get it but totally worth it!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S8

bloody brilliant phone at a great price

bloody brilliant phone at a great price thanks again for placing the Samsung note 8 demo model at this price. I hate paying full price for phones and you allowed a demo model to be at a price i could afford

2nd time, no major issues

Easy to place an order, which was shipped out quite quickly. The phone arrived in perfect condition.

Would suggest for them to automatically update the orders with the tracking info, as I had to message customer support to find it since it wasn't placed on the order or emailed to me.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 5T

Note8

Great service, replied to my email questions promptly, well worth purchasing through this company. Had my doubts on the delivery time frame, but it was delivered in 4 working days.
Thank you.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 8.0 4G

The WORST online purchasing experience EVER.

The site is easy to navigate and the products are reasonably priced. There is a wide range of products available.
I have been researching dual SIM phones for sometime now, and overseas stockists are the only option in AU, as none of the service providers here supply them. I did extensive research on handsets, dual SIM functionality and am keen to keep my work and personal life separate, but in a day and age where we shouldn't have to carry 2 smartphones everywhere we go.
I decided on a Samsung Gazaxy Note 5 - refurbished handset. Apparently shipped from Australia.
I did some web research on BecexTech as I'm dubious about buying electronics overseas. I checked their T&Cs, I checked their compliance with AU consumer laws to ensure I was covered should there be any issues. I then comprehensively read the reviews.
It was a mixed bag, I went back a good few years to see how they had evolved from some historic bad press. The majority of the reviews were positive, with many satisfied customers all expressing their initial hesitation with using the company, but all seemed pretty happy with the product and the service. There were a few average reviews, but generally taken with a pinch of salt, like most product review sites on the internet.
I bit the bullet. I purchased a Galaxy Note 5, refurbished, 32g, dual SIM handset, with a cover for protection, postal insurance to cover all bases. Yay! Time to await the arrival of my new tech!
$573 later, but only 3-5 days shipping. Sounds perfect.....
This order was placed on the 11th January '19. At the time of review, I still do not have a phone or my money refunded.
Order placed 11/01/19.
Email received 21/01/19 (after numerous calls to Aus post to reveal that the tracking number had no product attached to it).
"Thank you for your order.
We regret to inform you that Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual 32GB 4G LTE Silver Special is temporarily not available.
Would you be interested with :

- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 5 16MP 32GB 4G LTE Silver Special at AU$86 less?

Of course, if you are not keen, we can put this on back order and will ship this as soon as it becomes available

Alternatively, you can also request a refund if you prefer".

04/02/19 product shipped? I requested a refund if there was not a dual SIM alternative. Miraculously it came back into stock in between the time I requested a refund and the warehouse being informed. Too late Miss Stokes, your item already left warehouse....Now realising this looks like a 'drop shipping' scenario after all.....
I finally received what I had ordered (NO COVER SENT WHICH WAS AN ADDITIONAL $15). OK, I
can deal with this. I have my new phone. All good???
ABSOLUTELY NOT. I received a completely faulty handset that could only be used by using the SPen. NO CAPACITY TO USE THE SCREEN WITH FINGER TOUCH. Day one was tolerable. Day 2, I was seriously annoyed at the nightmare that was unraveling further. Day 2 1/2, the SPen is now stuck in the handset. Can't switch it off, can't factory reset. Can't do a bloody thing. And no I didn't put it in upside down.
I contacted customer service to get return shipping details and explained again, that I would like a refund. The phone is completely unusable, but low and behold, they want an opportunity to fix it. Anything to avoid giving me my money back. I was well prepared for this as I did the research. So, the retailer has rights to repair or replace in the first instance if they believe the product can be repaired. Again, back to the research... suprise suprise, a WELL KNOWN fault with Note 5's is the screen failing. I then did all recommended resets, safe mode, you name it, I tried it. If that doesn't fix it, the digitizer is broken and needs replacing. Thank you Google. Coupled with the SPen that I can't get out of the slot. Totally useless handset, which should never have been sent out in the first place. Where is the quality control??
Handset returned within the 7 day time frame to comply with T&C's and returns policy. Cannot wait to get my refund and move on from this absolute joke of a purchase from a company who initially displayed everything the online reviews reassure you of. Prompt reply to email. Courteous and polite communication. Oh but hold on!!! No contact telephone number available. Clearly we can't speak to 'David' because he's in China somewhere and judging from the pidgin English used in his emails, his spoken language is highly likely to cause more harm than good. Plus my tether is almost at it's end. It just gets worse.
I have complained repeatedly about the poor service, inability to commit to shipping times clearly stated on the webpage, taking orders on products that actually are not in stock at all, opting to fix a supposedly refurbished item that is clearly well and truly past its best. The polite emails don't even come close to satisfying me and I'd like to know why there is such fierce resistance to give me the refund that was offered by BecexTech when I initially reported the faulty handset ~ "Alternatively you can request a refund if you prefer". I have the email as evidence.
Email received after numerous emails to find out when I will get my refund.
07/03/19 email from David:
"Hi Jody,
We have a report from our repair agent has
receive the phone and confirmed that it is
indeed a DOA.
Before organizing the replacement, our
warehouse team are requesting you to sign
off from the Google account that is attached
to the phone."
DOA - DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Major fault or minor fault? I'll let you guess what David thinks..... of course, this isn't a major fault!!!! It's only a KNOWN issue with Note 5's and it renders the handset completely useless, especially when you don't have an SPen for back up.
I have remotely removed my Google account as requested and am ABSOLUTELY NOT looking forward to receiving the next piece of junk from David in China.
Do NOT, under any circumstances, involve yourself with this greedy company who clearly run a business based on selling already "refurbished" junk at over inflated prices, without sending the accessories that were purchased with it, and then refuse point blank to give a refund when it undeniably has 2 major faults. Yes David, you might be able to repair it, but this story is a complete and utter joke and it proves beyond any doubt, that your pretty website and unwillingness to speak to the customer about their issues, shows categorically that you only care about your profit. You do not live by any of your website claims and you have zero understanding of the words CUSTOMER SERVICE. Whoever gave your company any sort of 'award' for customer service, must have coerced or paid to do it. Is my $573 really that important to your profit margins??
Who knows when the next handset will arrive and gawd only knows what the next episode of consumer exploitation awaits. I will update this review accordingly, once all issues are resolved to my satisfaction and my consumer rights have been acknowledged and rectified.
Frustrated, disappointed, embarrassed, regretful, empty handed and well and truly over it.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB

I want to buy a iPhone 8 Plus but am sceptical because I don't want to pay the money and end up with a phone that isn't up to standards. If I can be proved that it will be okay to order off this site then I will happily buy.
Hi there, Thank you for reaching us. The products we sell have been thoroughly tested for quality and reliability before going on the market – but we recognize that things don’t always go according to plan, so we have Return Policy and free support during the warranty period. As preventive action against any issue that customer will experience, we prepare certain policy including its remedy for various situation. One of our policy is Return Policy. Each situation has its own remedy as you can see below: https://www.becextech.com.au/catalog/shipping-returns-policy-pg-8.html?CDpath=0 BecexTech offers 7 days DOA (Dead On Arrival) replacement guarantee or 15 days DOA replacement guarantee for selected items. You must notify us as soon as the product stopped working. Any DOA products will be replaced immediately as soon as it has been assessed. All accessories, items returned must be in original condition or product will be repaired instead. BecexTech also offers 14 days POM (Peace-Of-Mind) return policy. All POM returned product will incur charge for re-stocking fees. The charge may varied depending on the item condition. However, BecexTech reserve the right to refuse the return if the product is not in reasonable condition. Regards, ZlatanYou have every right to be sceptical, Bella. Use your credit card to pay for it, then if you're dissatisfied you can get your bank to refund the money. Also, when it arrives, take it to your local Apple Shop, they'll check the serial number to confirm it is OK. We took our demo iPhone 6s there recently and discovered it had been made in Japan so couldn't be serviced by Apple here. Otherwise it was OK.

Is postage for an iphone xs really $75 via auspost in vic?

Do you ship to parcel collect

Similar listings