BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

4.1 from 3,297 reviews

4.1

3,297 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (45) · No (666)

Very smooth and fast

this was the best site i ever purchased, very smooth and fast. i will buy from here again and i will recommended it to all my friends, thank you so much for helping me build my career

Keith H.

Keith H.Perth, WA

Brilliant service ..just as it says on the website great price.

Site was good easy access. They had a big range of iphones sizes styles and colours. The free 12mth insurance is a nice touch. The 128gb 11 was at least $200 cheaper incl fast delivery to Australia.
Becex responded promptly to all my emails during the process

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 128GB

Dishonest time-wasters

Peter E.

Peter E.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware

iPhone advertised as Refurbished (Grade A). Came with several large swirly scratches on front screen. This is not inline with other refurbished phones I have purchased in the past. Offered a screen protector as recompense. Maybe if it came with a time machine I could give it to the previous owner to prevent the scratches in the first place. Very slow delivery as well.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR 64GB

Terrible.

Purchased 2 iPhones, both were rubbish and didn't work on arrival. Difficult to deal with after sale. Finally offered a repair, had to pay postage and both came back faulty twice. Threw them in the bin. Buyer beware don't waste your money.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6
MargaretV

MargaretV

Excellent. 100% happy with the item. Galaxy Z Flip is an amazing phone. Customer service excellent as well. 5 star.

Excellent product, excellent customer service. The product you can find easily on their website. Brand new item, absolutely satisfied with the purchase. Highly recommended. Positive viceral shopping experience. Galaxy Z flip Gold amazing product.I will shop again. 5 star.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Z Flip

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best & genuine products

I have bought several phones Samsung Galaxy S7's & S9's for all my family members from becextech for the last 4 years. Easy to navigate & they have a big range of products to choose from & were all top quality. Very happy customer!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9

Al Motin

Al MotinSydney, NSW

Good service at pandemic time

i did order it 4th of sept 2020 and shipped it 10th of july and got it 16 sept2020 less than two week i got at my door . Samsung S20 ultra perfect condition and love it .

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

Xiaomi Black Shark 3 review

Ordered a Xiaomi Black Shark 3 from BecexTech, really happy with the service and how quick I got my order from them will definitely be getting from them again would definitely recommend if your after a new phone or electronics

Product PurchasedXiaomi Black Shark 3

Sean

SeanPerth, WA

Becextech Misleading Products

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7

5 stars

Everything was handled quickly and with no issues. As I have for the past several years, I will continue to shop becextech and will always refer people to you as the best source for professional grade cameras equipment, and support. Keep up the great work

Zarmina K.

Zarmina K.Sydney, NSW

Great service and genuine product!!

I'd ordered a OnePlus mobile phone. Received genuine product and as expected, the operating system was setup as Oxygen OS and screen protector installed already as required. Definitely recommend to anyone. Great work, thanks!!

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T

Antoinette

AntoinettePerth, WA

Thank you for your service!

Took a bit longer than I thought to arrive in the mail...but, other than that, I am very happy with my products so far. Thank you very much for my parcel!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S7

Stay away!!! Trust me!!!!

Amanda Blunt .

Amanda Blunt .

Great Phone

Lots of products available online and I was easily able to find what I wanted.
Phone was in good condition with decent battery health.
Would purchase from this site again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

*****Do not purchase from this company*****

*****Do not purchase from this company*****
Pay that little bit extra an purchase your products through a reputable merchant. They have taken over $1,000 from me over a month ago and have not supplied me with my goods.
I have lodged a case with the ACCC and have contacted A Current Affair to expose this so called business!!!

Monica

MonicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great phone

Navigating was really easy. Lots of products to choose from and price is great. Didn’t take long to arrive which was a bonus. Was too excited to give the phone a try.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 11 Pro Max

Remco

RemcoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest and responsive.

My transaction failed a few times so decided to try again the next day. Then it became apparent that the money got transferred but the item remaimed unconfirmed. I was pleased to see that Bexextech had already picked up on it and contacted me to rectify the issue.
My product arrived in a timely manner and was easy to track.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

JONGSydney, NSW

if you can read Chinese and wait time, you should buy these product.

In my case, I have ordered Galaxy z flip. I could not read Chinese, the manual book is Chinese and the product is from Hong kong. Delivery time is good. it can be only 2 weeks. Also i have ordered a case and screen protect, but they did not send them they returned money back so do not order any additional items.

Although, I think they are selling good condition products, so if you don't care any service you can buy them. Remember my item is from Hong Kong. Before order it please ask them (where it is from?)

mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm so happy with the fast service that I got delivered to my front door (QLD) in 5 days

The web site is so easy to use with a huge range of phones to pick from all makes and models everything from a to z I would recommend this site to my friends

Product PurchasedIphone 10