BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

4.1 from 3,053 reviews

4.1

3,053 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (32) · No (467)

Andrew N.

Andrew N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ummm product didn't come as described.

Not heaps easy to purchase And product didn't arrive as it was described. Am a upset as it was a gift!. The battery is in poor health and it didn't come with a cord to charge, a wall plug or earphones.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Henry H.

Henry H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be Happier

• +1
Product PurchasedOneplus 8 Pro

Elspeth

Elspeth

As expected not new but good quality

easy to use site with a good range of products which meet my expectations when delivered I will definitely use Bextel next time anyone in my family needs to purchase a mobile phone

Matthew Y.

Matthew Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprisingly Good

Unable to buy a OnePlus 7T anywhere else during COVID times, I thought I'd give BecexTech a chance. I thought their website looked slightly dodgy, but saw some good reviews from others online so went ahead with the purchase. I was a bit surprised that the freight cost around $70AUD and that there wasn't any immediate confirmation indicating how the phone would be sent. However the phone arrived in good time and I'm really happy with it. I'd certainly be happy to buy from them again.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7T

Good selection of products with good prices.

Website need a little work. Currently it does not show that a product is out of stock in the product page and only indicates it at the checkout menu with 3 small dots on the order.
Customer service was really good and am satisfied and the product was in top condition.
Overall, would recommend.

Product PurchasedSony Xperia 5

Cant wait to try my new Nikon Camera and new Nikkor Lens

Happy with BecexTech service. The online store was easy to navigate and we were happy with the range and description of the range offered.
Cant wait to try my new Nikon Camera and Nikkor Lens.

Product PurchasedNikon D850 Camera

Chris W.

Chris W.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but room to be improved. 3.5 stars

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung S9+ demo - saved $$ & still get 6 mths warranty

Yes order process is fine, I just wanted this phone so it was an easy choice. Saved $300 pretty happy about that! A couple of scratches is immaterial. This is the 2nd phone I've bought from them.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Very good

The Sony 1 was delivered promptly. The phone is far better than I thought possible. Very excited to find that Berex Tech had my dream phone at such a reasonable price.

Product PurchasedSony 1 mobile

Fast delivery!

Thank you for delivering the product even before the expected date.The product was delivered on proper condition and time to time update was also given. It was easier to find the product in the website and offered the best price in online shopping.

2 Mobile Phones. Received as requested. International stock.

The items were received as requested. Thank you for the quick shipping and well packed phones. The phones are exactly as described and amazing to use. Really happy with the service.
The website was also easy to use and navigate.

Product PurchasedHuawei P30 Pro
Gordon A.

Gordon A.Hunter Region, NSW

Nikon AF-S 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Zoom (FX)

Great Wedsite To Navigate and Look and Find Product,that I Wanted. I,m Very Satisfied with the Product and The Price of The Nikon AF-S 200-500-MM F5.6E ED VR Zoom Lens.

Great.

Thank you. Very happy with both purchases.extremely satisfied with products and service.store easy to navigate. Huge selection of products both new and refurbished. Happy Chappy. Will shop again. Thanks heaps.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 Plus
Duke7

Duke7Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stunning phone!!!!!

Received my Mate 30 pro within a week and absolutely LOVE it, decide to upgrade from my Mate 20 pro and found it to be amazing and becextech is great site with quality products and services. I will definitely order from them again!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedHuawei Mate 30 Pro 4G 256GB

This is quite perfect. I love it. Will come to BecexxTech next time.

Quite satisfied with the quality of the camera I bought.
It is easy to navigate the store and fine the thing I wanted.
The price is really good compared with other providers.

Danny c.Sydney, NSW

Sceptism Squashed

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Got the exact phone I ordered with factory sealed wrap over the box with the box wrapped in bubble wrap I was impressed

give the workers that packed my order and delivered it a free feed eveyday of subway they are the real workers that make the world go round and they can't be taken for granted

Woodsy

WoodsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery, 5 star service.

Competively priced with premium service. The whole process was smooth and easy. The website is well laid out and check out is secure and simple. Highly rated and recommend this company to all.

Product PurchasedOneplus

Prnz

PrnzQueensland

Good lens. Good services.

You’ve got broad range of products and decent price. I would definitely come back to your products. I got my first cine lens and I have to say that I’m so satisfied with Samyang lens’s quality.

Product PurchasedLens

Good phones good deal

This is my second phone purchased from this company and both times they were great deals and were delivered on time. I will continue to deal with them in the future. The only way to buy a mobile at a good price and not on a plan.

Shirley S.asked

Where in Victoria are you and can people come and pick up purchase

Danny c.

I live in Sydney and pickup is not available as it is a grey market store meaning that they export international products to countries that do not provide them. My phone came from Hong Kong.

Do some skids
Do some skids

What Danny said plus my phone was posted to my local post office and the only thing that is different about my product is I need to use the travel adapter to charge my phone because it came with an American charger

Tanya J.

Tanya J.asked

Are you based in Australia, is your phone stock Australian or overseas.

LM Newcastle
LM Newcastle

Yes they are based in Australia, Tanya. Victoria. The phone I purchased came from Australia as well. Delivery a little bit longer that stated due to Aust. Post overload.

Ella Frenchasked

I’m very concerned, when I first came on becextech I saw all positive reviews so I thought yeah okay it seems decent so I bought a iPhone 8 Plus 256GB red *special edition, order went straight through and my money but it still says (processing). Now I’ve come back on becextech to suss it out cause I got a funny feeling about this... turns out people have gotten malfunctioning on phones/cameras the company won’t do refunds and very poor communication etc. please reply back to me as I’m very confused # order number 105051

Gina G
Gina G

Oh really, I had no problem at all. My phone is awesome

Ella French

Wow really it has only been 3 days since I ordered mine, do you mind if I ask how long did it take to process and was it the iPhone 8 Plus red?

Get an answer from our members and BecexTech Australia representatives