BecexTech Australia

BecexTech Australia

4.1 from 2,826 reviews

1,868

Canon 5DS r

I was at first anxious purchasing from some one I had not done business with previously and conducted my own checks, once I was happy with what I had read I went ahead with my purchase and found it to be a great site to navigate, they answered all my questions, the item was delivered on the date given, they were wonderful to deal with and will use their services again.

Maya10

Maya10Perth, WA

Fast shipping and great communication

Bought a NEW Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ from Becextech on 25th Nov. Emailed Becextech to confirm that the product is genuine and not refurbished and they promptly replied in a few hours confirming the authenticity. Package delivered 4 days later, shipping notification and tracking number wasn't even provided yet, but a nice surprise. Genuine product, the only downfall is the phone is made for Hongkong so adapter doesn't fit australian power point. But for $350 less than retail price, it's definitely worth getting it. Pretty happy customer here!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 10+

Deon

DeonHunter Region, NSW

Very efficient and easy

Very easy and accommodating to navigate the store on line.
Good range of products.
Excellent quality. Products arrived quickly and efficiently.
Will support BECEX again and will promote the store to my friends

Maryam B.

Maryam B.Sydney, NSW

This site is a scam

They send me a used phone instead of demo ,they bought used phone from ebay $550 and sold it to me $647 $30 for delivery

buy anything from this site.

I haven't received anything

I haven't received anything but I was charged. Why was the transaction cancelled in the first place? Kindly check and get back to me. Thanks for your time. Christine Freestone

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Very happy with the phone and customer service

Easy to navigate website, great product range, product arrived brand new and in good time. Shipped by courier company who was able to leave parcel in closest pickup location (newsagency down the road) which was secure, required signing and ID before handing it over. This is great for those who work and can't get to the post office by 5PM. Customer service is responsive too.

rebecca s.

rebecca s.Sydney, NSW

Quick to answer all my queries, item received promptly in top condition, couldnt be happier

Very easy to navigate the store, easy to search for exactly what I wanted. great selection of products, very happy with the item when it arrived. Quick to respond to all my queries as well.

Product PurchasedHTC U12+

coralie.arlidge

coralie.arlidgeMid North Coast, NSW

I'm so excited for the weekend

BecexTech were wonderful to deal with, their website's very easy to navigate. My new lens is everything I hoped for and more. I'm amazed how super sharp my images are.

Product PurchasedTamron Lens

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Great phone great service

Being the first time to buy a phone or any expensive product online l was a bit anxious. I had several questions which were answered at a reasonable speed from their help department via email which assured me a lot. The product was great and the service was great.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 128GB

Abel S.

Abel S.Central Queensland, QLD

samsung s9+

My phone seems brand new I don't honestly think i would be able to tell if it wasn't if I put it next to a new one :) & doesn't even have a scratch on it, tbh its honestly worthwhile to buy refurbished display products due to them often costing $600 or so dollars less than a phone model just 1 or 2 years newer

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+

Glenn

GlennMid North Coast, NSW

Responsive and Quick Acting

Received goods as stated, had an issue with a charging cable that was remedied in a professional,polite manner. Goods delivered as described and I would recommend purchasing from this company

Experience

Sadly V r not happy V bought samsung galaxy s10+ asked them for free ear bud as it's in offer in Samsung australia! They said no, On site they writing Aussie company but it is not and though they r using becexTeCh.com.au.

Lindsay

Lindsay

Thank you for delivering the goods.

Received goods in timely manner. Customer service team were very good. Correspondence was A1. Thank you. The product we bought was a mobile phone it was packaged well and although I missed the delivery the pick up point was my local newsagent.

Denysse

DenysseSydney, NSW

My new Samsung S9

Easy to find what I was looking for, disappointed I had to accept another colour and I look forward to using it in the next day or two & getting to find my way around it.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9 64GB

Only just started using Phone however seems to be everything I was looking for so far very happy with my purchase

The product was new and boxed with original packaging upon receiving I was impressed with the low price I had purchased my s10+ for very good customer service can recommend

Pierce

PiercePerth, WA

Fast and well packaged

The store was easy to navigate with the filter system, large range of products too. Arrived well packaged so no damage was caused and very quickly (around 4 business days)

Product PurchasedOnePlus 7

Very happy with the item, was easy to make purchase online and delivery time was excellent, Will use again for further purchases. . . . . . Product was am excellent quality and meets the needs I wee looking for

Michael D.

Michael D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great iPhone6..very happy.

Very easy to find what I needed at the best price. The phone was exactly as described, just like brand new. Fast shipping, all together a pleaureable experience. Will be back again.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6

Tassie Devil

Tassie DevilHobart, TAS

Very fast delivery.

It was easy to purchase the item I was looking for at a very competitive price . The phone was delivered quickly and is in excellent condition condition for a reconditioned Samsung smart phone

Triliana Haris

Triliana HarisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good support. True seller

I decided to Becextech a try and very happy with the experience.
The shipping time was around 1 week and I received my product in perfect condition. Their support team responded to my questions within one business day, so I am very happy about this experience.