Bed Bath N' Table

1.9

Mary

Mary

Bath accessories

Bought their soap dispenser and toilet brush few months ago. The first time we use the brush it got broken, while the soap dispenser after 1 month of use is getting rusty. Sadly, it not worth the moneY.

Poor Delivery timeframe

I'm a first time (and last) customer. I placed my order 2 weeks ago. I finally received a tracking number a few days ago but at this stage it 'cant be found' on their system. BB+T delivery is a joke. Dont buy online. Walk into a local store, it's faster. At the same time I ordered some garments online from another Australia based supplier (with no NZ retail stores) and they arrived in 3 days.

Extremely poor customer service

Avoid the Chermside store - Humiliating and embarrassing experience when trying to return an item. Staff member would not listen to the customer’s point of view. Staff member created a conflict situation through their rude, derogatory, accusing and sniggering behaviour with another staff member. Obviously a systemic workplace cultural problem. They don’t value customers unless they’re making a sale. Will never shop here again.

Store LocationChermside, Queensland

Elizabeth03

Elizabeth03Sydney, NSW

Dreadful customer service at Top Ryde store

Avoid the Top Ryde store - childish sales girls who think you don't notice when they snigger behind your back. Younger people need to realise that there is a recession going on.caused by a pandemic that is making alot people shop online thus indangering their jobs!! Alot of younger people need to realise that the last thirty years have been our golden years and never known economic hardship - they are in fo a rude shock!!!

Store LocationTop Ryde
Suchislife

SuchislifeCentral Queensland, QLD

Boycot the online store

Store LocationOnline store

Professional website but poor service.

Over a week after ordered they tell me some items are out of stock. I ask them to cancel the order but they send it anyway. Will try elsewhere next time.

Jeejee E.

Jeejee E.Sydney, NSW

Avoid online shopping

I spent fortune on bed cover sets! And been waiting for more than 10 days and no email to confirm about shipping. I decided to contact them why it take too long to shipping my ordered, they replied my email strength away say due to a lot of issues. So I decided to cancel my ordered, they just ignored my cancellation online and shipped my ordered on the next day!!! I still waiting for the parcel, 4 weeks in total. Don't buy online! Their quality is not better than Myer.

Poor Quality

I paid a fortune for a pure wool blanket 2 months ago and now looks like I’ve had it for 20 years, (actually quality blankets can still look alright even after 20 years), this one for the same price , has pilled terribly and is obviously really crap quality made in China. By all means get your products from China, the designs are nice after all, but dont charge the prices, $400 for a damn blanket, it was on sale at least but I’m still an idiot !!
A lot of customers have been sucked in by BBT, it’s just dressed up rubbish and I’m going to take it back!

Store LocationBrunswick East
Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service.

Tooooo long time to deliver the products, its website states that no more than 2 business days to that. More than one week and my order hasn't been shipped yet.

Pam

PamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpaid for a shoddy product

I bought two white ceramic hand soap dispensers (Morgan & Finch) for the bathroom. Paid approximately SGD 25 a piece. The pump stopped working within a couple of months. Disappointing to have paid such a premium for a shoddy product. Would have done better getting something for a couple of bucks from Ikea or Daiso.

Store LocationGreat World City Singapore

Sydney Throw (Morgan and Finch)

I asked the sales assistant for a pure wool throw. I got home and the label said 30% bamboo and 70% merino. I should have returned it but told myself to try it out. There is a tremendous amount of fine fluff everywhere and has caused me terrible sinusitis. I washed the Sydney Throw hoping it would stop shedding. Even more fluff everywhere. My friend said she would take it. I bought the throw 4 days ago. Worst product for hay fever. Sheds everywhere. I do not recommend this product.

Store LocationBroadway
allison

allisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wrong or missing items

So dissapointed. Ordered online since trying to stay away from shopping centres and they cant even get 3 items right. No cushion inserts, covers only and wrong throw blanket. Since when does $60 cushions come without inserts. Wrong colour throw as it looks like the wrong sticker was put on the packaging and wasnt checked before packing. Rang greensborough store to be told dont worry jist come in store. Yeah great defeats the purpose of staying away from the stores. I know businesses are a lot more busy in these times but come on 3 out 3 items sent are wrong. Put in a complaint and get told 4 business days to reply. Great customer service NOT. Time to lift your game.

Maisy

MaisySunshine Coast

Love the designs, love the thread feel, but buy with shrinkage in mind

Annie

AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow!!! Certainly worth the wait..

Wow!!! I ordered the all the REGENCY BATHROOM ACCESSORIES by Morgan & Finch.. They're all just so perfectly beautiful pieces ..

I've had so many compliments.

Took a few weeks to arrive, but only because of the stupid Bubonic plague called "COVID19"

Staff reassured me they weren't too far away.. and they were lovely by keeping me up-to-date with it's progress. I chose to use the FaceBook messenger page for our dialogues. All I really want was reassurance.. and that's exactly what I got..

Thank you to all the team at Bed Bath N' Table..

Store Locationonline
dimstar

dimstar

Happy customer

I have made many puchases with this company mainly online but also instore over the years. When there has been an issue, it was dealt with promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.

Store LocationChadstone and Online

Vanetta Nunn-Pattrick

Vanetta Nunn-PattrickFar North Queensland, QLD

I thought I was supporting an Australian company.

When I looked for new linen I searched in Australia only.
I made a purchase from Bed Bath N' Table, Marita sheets, Hurley mustard quilt cover and matching pillow cases that are purchased separately.
I have washed the products, found the tags and was saddened to see they were made in China.

anon

anon

Terrible Towels - pilling everywhere

I bought some towels and even after 10 months they are still pilling everywhere. I have tried lots of different things (washing towels by themselves, dryer, outside, bicarb in wash) - nothing worked. I have thrown out the 10 towels I bought - absolute waste of money.

Store Locationonline
GregL

GregLSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Service

We ordered three items from Bed Bath N Table online on the 21st June. The items ordered were for a Birthday Present. We received conformation that the order had been received and paid for. We kept checking for a week and it appeared that the order had not left the warehouse. We emailed Bath N Table, as there is no contact phone number twice and was informed both times that it was the fault of Australia Post, due to Corona Virus. We again emailed bed Bath N Table, to advise that the order had not been sent, and therefore was not the fault of Australia Post. We did not receive a reply to this email.
The order finally arrived on the 6th July, too late to give the items as a Birthday Present.
Terrible service!

Store LocationInline
Anushka

AnushkaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fountain gate - terrible customer service

have never experienced this at other stores but at the fountain gate store there is a red hair lady at this store who is consistently rude and disrespectful to her some of customers. It seems like she may have a race problem. My sister recieved appalling service there. Look, retail is probably not the best career choice for people with shocking attitudes. Just saying.

Penelope

PenelopeSydney, NSW

Customer Care

I have always experienced great service and products from BB & T. Unfortunately, recently I made a large purchase and was very disappointed in the lack of interest and customer care from [name removed] at Head Office in Melbourne. There was a factory fault in my purchase, which was very disappointing. Without the help of staff at Belrose, where I made the purchase, the bed would still be in pieces. The staff at Belrose, under the Management of Lisa were amazing and so very helpful.
[name removed], Head Office, very, very disappointing and dealing with you was extremely frustrating.

Store LocationBelrose