Bed Bath N' Table

Bed Bath N' Table

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flannel pyjamas short arms

I bought two pairs of flannel pyjamas on sale and am so disappointed to find after washing them that the arms are really short and don’t come down to my wrists. Can’t return so am stuck with them. Bought another pair from Aldi and they fit much better although sizing is larger. Won’t be buying anything sleepwear here again

Exchange Not

Pillow cases were a different colour than the quilt cover. I live 3 hours away and they would not allow me to post the item I had to return in person!!

Tish

TishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Quality

I have purchased 3 throws, 3 sets of fitted sheets and 3 quilt covers and matching pillows. I am usually an Adairs lover but I was disappointed with the quality and there limited patterns at the moment. They have some beautiful designs at Bed Bath N Table. I have been really happy with the quality of all of their products. I would happily recommend them.

Disappointed

I purchased 2 pairs of Morgan and Finch PJ's last winter and love them, I got another pair this year in the same size and the are so much smaller that they are uncomfortable.

Disappointed

DisappointedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

shocking quality towels

I bought a large number of matching towels, face washers, bath mats and hand towels. I washed before use but they were shedding fluff everywhere. Rang up and was told to return them to the store but when I tried the manager was there and said I couldn't unless they had been put in a tumble drier and the shedding was normal for the first few uses. They were absolutely unusable until they had been washed and dried 4 times and are still shedding. I don't expect to pay a lot of money for something I can't even use and will never buy from Bed Bath and Table again.

Sally

SallyVictoria

Sleepy cat Robe

I received this robe as a birthday present. The material and everything that you see is lovely. The only problem being that the 'one size fits all' is not actually correct, if you are possibly up to a size 14 or M than this will fit lovely. I can put it on but its firm around shoulders and back and doesn't cover when done up. As I said its lovely and I won't be sending it back as it keeps my back warm, but just a warning S-M sizing.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality. Prompt, reliable shipping.

Great online experience over past 2 years. Orders always promptly despatched, well packaged and products in excellent quality. Good communication.

shellsg

shellsgMelbourne

Sheets

Hi, we purchased a double bed sheet from a Bed Bath ‘N Table store last Saturday morning. I washed it today. It is the worst sheet that I’ve purchased in 50 years. Terrible material, came out of washing machine like a rag. I will have to iron the whole sheet to make it presentable to put on my bed. Paid $34.95 for 1 double bed flat sheet. Also tried to call customer service, stayed on the line for ages getting messages to hold on. Will definitely not be buying from this company again. Not happy.

EUGENE C.

EUGENE C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Linen bed sheets and linen quilt cover

Wrong colour advertised on website, very poor fitting pillow cases and fibres constantly falling off. Will not purchase from there again.

Kaye Evans

Kaye EvansGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad Customer Service - don't waste your time with this company

Simone

Simone

People whinge on reviews, but I have had 2 delivery's now and cannot complain, quick seamless service

1 instore visit - staff very helpful, busy but did an excellent job
2 delivery's , no issues at all, Australia Post delivered, only risks are porch pirates, so opt for sign on delivery
I decided to ignore crap reviews on here and am glad I did, so easy and convenient to order

Earthe F.

Earthe F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Quilted Cotton Quilt Disintegrating

I have bought many products from Bed, Bath and Table and love most of them but the polyester material in my 4-year-old quilt cover, which I have not used much is already disintegrating. It is messy to wash and I have to throw it away as it is completely unusable. If it was made from 100% cotton, I would have been able to use it even as it wore thin. Their quilt covers are not cheap. I would have expected more from Bed, Bath & Table products.

Sue M.

Sue M.

Don't hold your breath waiting for customer service

COTTON doona that you cant wash

The sales assistant didn't point out that the Morgan and Finch 100% cotton doona can NOT be washed. Only dry-cleaned. I washed and now ruined, it cannot be used. It was reduced to half price and that's most likely the reason why. I have 3 other cotton doona's that are not Morgan and Finch which I wash regularly. It was labelled on the box and labelled on the doona that it was to be dry-cleaned only. Drycleaning a cotton doona is ridiculous.

brielle

briellePerth, WA

bloody terrible

i agree online is bad no contact number and just generic email take ages to send orders take money fast though i won't use them again got some nice cotton pjs but don't seem to have many if any pjays now

roz

roz

morgan and finch - difficult to get stains out

The morgan and finch sheets are beautiful 1200 TC all cotton and a lovely feel and expensive. We run a luxe air bnb and these sheets fitted the bill for the luxury we wanted. However, one of our guests must have used body oil/cream which didn't show up until the sheets were washed and now the sheets are covered with a yellow stain. We have tried everything to get the stain out- vanish napisan, preen vanish, bi carb soda, vinegar and borax and even sunlight soap - the sheets have been washed about 10 times and the stain is firmly there. Therefore I would avoid these sheets where possible as now they have to go into the rag bin and they were new and expensive!!! Other brands are so much easier to keep white and fresh.

Lousy customer service over poor quality.

NSW Regional Store Manager told me that returned items could not be found, and as I did not know the name of the staff member, nothing could be done even though product had disintegrated.

Pathetic online customer service - There is none dont buy from this store!!!!!

Purchased a Duvet online on 4/1/21 despite GENERIC emails back and forth STILL NO DELIVERY
and we are now at 2/2/21. The company claim that the Order is in delivery but that does not check out and is obviously part of the company's fob-off online orders tactics!

Carol

CarolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor online service

I should have read reviews before I ordered. My account was debited from my account 10 days ago and I still await my delivery. Only communication is some sort of generated email blaming it on delivery but when I track my goods they have not yet been delivered

To many emails blaming other parties instead of apologizing for their own bad service.

Farnoush

FarnoushSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made a mistake with my order and won’t respond to my emails

I ordered online 4*set of 6 butterflies decoration for our Christmas tree. Rather than receiving total of 24 butterflies I received 4 butterflies. I contacted them online right away and chase it up a few times and no response. Even went to store to see if they can help and they said they have absolutely nothing to do with online store and can’t check anything. Very disappointed. Based on my experience won’t recommend buying anything from their online store.