Bed Bath N' Table

Bed Bath N' Table

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good enough

1200 tread shrink. Finish was bad lots of treads still hanging off side hems. I brought two pair. Same problem with both pairs. Will not buy this brand again. Told them shop manager not interested. So will not be buying these again. I have photos. Christine. McClymans

Store LocationMaroochydore and Kawana
Michelle Taylor

Michelle TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff

I’m a regular at the works in hawthorn and the staff there are the best especially deanne and Benjamin.I was sooo sick with a migraine on Friday the 13march and this boy ran and got me water and a panadol just awesome and Deanna down stairs always helps me nothing is too much for her many thanks

Store LocationThe works
Monika

MonikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Morgan and Finch Seville QS sheet set

Bought the Graphite colour QS sheet set. Noticed straight away the colour difference from the top sheet to the pillowcases and fitted sheet. It was a cooler lighter grey than the other two. Thought 'meh' I can live with that. Within days I noticed our pillowcases absorbing the oils from our hair but thought it was the polyester in the sheet that did that (never had poly in sheets before) BUT after washing it the stain still was there and I don't wash in cold water either. See photos of colour difference and the stained pillowcases. One of the pillowcases also faded in a thick stripe.
Never in my life have I had anything like this with sheets and pillowcases!! Not impressed with the quality at all.

Store Locationonline

Kerry Hagan

Kerry HaganRichmond-Tweed, NSW

No rating low enough

I bought two sets of Morgan and Finch 1000 thread count sheets at $300 a set.
Always washed in warm/cold and never tumble dried. Although the cotton is of extremely high quality, the queen size is now only good for double beds, as the shrinkage has been so extreme. Also, the elastic on the fitted sheets failed after about 5 washes.
The 1000 thread count sheets I bought from Spotlight at $60 a set have proved far more reliable and serviceable. That’s 5 sets for the price of one, for a better product. Never again would I buy these.

Store LocationTweed Heads
Pam

PamPerth, WA

Quilt cover - poor quality

Bought what I thought was a beautiful white quilt cover and matching pillowcases - QB, waffle design. Too big for our QB quilt which was also bought from Bed Bath and Table and also creases terribly. Looks really cheap! Really wishing I had gone to Target - paid less than a third of the price and got something higher quality and fit for the purpose. Really very disappointed!

signerjack

signerjackIllawarra, NSW

Customer service, where are you?

I politely emailed them about a soap dish. Whilst I was still using my first bar of soap with it, lots of gray paint fell off it revealing a plastic dish underneath. It is really unsightly. No one has replied to my email. Disappointing.

Store LocationShellharbour

Cant finish order online & no customer service

I am trying to order online and the website wont let me finish the order. They dont even have a customer service team to answer the phone. I have written twice to them and still no response. This is now almost 24 hours later. Find it strange that a company who charges such expensive prices for their products dont even have a customer service team.

Anonymous

AnonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Allergic reaction to Morgan & Finch eye mask

Bought the 100% Mulberry silk eye masks by Morgan & Finch from Bed, Bath N’ Table. Wore one of the eye masks and woke up with a very painful rash and hundreds of tiny bumps all over my forehead and around my eyes. I sleep on silk pillow cases with no issues, so these masks must be washed with industrial chemicals. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID! I’m in a lot of pain and my face looks awful. Spent a small fortune on these silk face masks too.

Store LocationOnline purchase
Lyn E

Lyn ESydney, NSW

No service on missing parcel

K-ST

K-STCanberra 2600, ACT

Very poor email customer service

Received an item which was packaged very badly and was broken into several pieces. Tried to call the customer service phone number but the voice mail message stated to send an email which would be answered within 24 hours. Waited over two days to receive an email back and was asked if we wanted a refund or replacement. No instructions about what to do with the broken item. Replied to the email withIn an hour of receiving it but am still waiting to hear anything back. The email customer service is very poor and obviously not being checked and answered in a timely manner. Don’t think I will be purchasing from Bed Bath ‘N’ Table again.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just rude...and inconsistent

I just went to the Hampton Street shop and had only set one foot in the shop when a woman from the counter yelled across the store saying they were closed and they had closed at 4pm (4 minutes prior), even though there were still people wandering through the store. I left and was getting into my car parked outside when I saw three separate groups of people walk into the store. I waited to see if they were also told to leave, but clearly they werent because 5 minutes later they were still in there. In fact, I just saw one of those people come out of the shop with a purchase! Poor behaviour, especially given what seems to be happening with bricks and mortar stores - they should be welcoming customers, not turfing them out!

Store LocationHampton
Anita

AnitaIllawarra, NSW

Major shrinkage

I bought a Morgan and Finch quilted quilt cover set - super king size. Loved the look and feel of it. Took it off a few months ago to wash it and put it away for summer. Today I decided to put it back on the doona for storage purposes and it does not fit. It has shrunk 15x 7 cm!!! So disappointed as these sets are not cheap. Washed as per instructions. Will not buy this brand again.

Store LocationShellharbour

Poor customer service and lack of consideration

I purchased an item which I got charged twice for. There has been no care or acceptance of the issue and have continuously advised they cant do anything about it.
I am obviously going through my bank to dispute this, but they have done nothing to acknowledge what they have done not any consideration for the fact Ive been out of pocket for their own error.

Store LocationCarindale
Brew

BrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Morgan and finch glossy bathroom ceramics

Purchased this accessories set and the quality was really poor once I got it home. Should have just gone to Kmart at spent 5 or 10 dollars because at least the quality is better. The hand wash dispenser broke within 2 days of using it. I returned it but there was no apology just a replacement. The replacement has now also broken after only a few months. Just using it in a regular fashion too. Also purchased hand towels and they turned out to be really small. Not value for money.

Peter

PeterCanberra 2600, ACT

Morgan & Finch "Moore" Charcoal Bathroom Ceramics - Misleading description, poor quality, NOT "ceramic"

Completely misleading description and photo. The quality of these items are extremely poor, especially given the price.

While they look great, they feel like they're made entirely of plastic, definitely not ceramics. They're very light - feather light. Expected "ceramics" to have a ceramic weight to them. The tumblers are very easy to knock over as a result, and the soap dispeser will tip over every time you push for soap.

Colour is misleading: the photo shows a dark charcoal colour, but at best they're medium grey.

This is the kind of quality I expected from a "dollar shop".

Store LocationBed Bath n' Table - Online

Debbie2683

Debbie2683Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Defuser - No perfume

Recently purchased 6 defuser for replacements around the house none of them had a scent unless you stuck your nose in the bottle, won’t ever buy Morgan & Finch again, extremely disappointing

Jonny

JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Egyptian cotton sheets and towels

I am surprised anyone would leave bad reviews after such a good experience. I’ve been using the sheets for years and highly recommend them. Also have purchased a couple of bath towels and are great, getting many years out of them for a decent price. I did buy some cheaper versions of the brand, but weren’t quite as good as the 1200 thread count sheets.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Simatthe

SimattheSydney, NSW

Must buy Morgan&Finch Sheets and Cotton House Quilt Cover More than 50% Off

You would be delighted as I have been to be the owner of Cotton House designed Niven quilt cover and Morgan&Finch Gum leaves and Sage Flannelette sheets at more than 50% off the full price! The Cotton House quality of Cotton and Viscose mix will spoil even the most pretentious clients and the full reversibility invites to a better mix and match - be creative and add the Morgan&Finch Sage flannelette sheets for a cuddle up, extra softness experience! Buying in store helps you to find always another matching bargain due to the friendly and experienced staff!

Store LocationBondi Junction Westfield Bed Bath N Table
Linelle

LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cool Christmas gifts for all

My kids have told me that I have far too many sets of sheets and doona covers! But Bed, Bath 'n Table is irresistible. So now I spend time there selecting Christmas gifts for friends and family. Their Manchester quality is top of the range, and includes very modern or classic designs. There's something for every member of the family, from Christmas decorations to bathroom accessories, homewares, beach towels, scented candles and outdoor furniture. I love this store

Store LocationWilliamstown