Bed Bath N' Table

Bed Bath N' Table

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter

PeterCanberra 2600, ACT

Morgan & Finch "Moore" Charcoal Bathroom Ceramics - Misleading description, poor quality, NOT "ceramic"

Completely misleading description and photo. The quality of these items are extremely poor, especially given the price.

While they look great, they feel like they're made entirely of plastic, definitely not ceramics. They're very light - feather light. Expected "ceramics" to have a ceramic weight to them. The tumblers are very easy to knock over as a result, and the soap dispeser will tip over every time you push for soap.

Colour is misleading: the photo shows a dark charcoal colour, but at best they're medium grey.

This is the kind of quality I expected from a "dollar shop".

Store LocationBed Bath n' Table - Online

Debbie2683

Debbie2683Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Defuser - No perfume

Recently purchased 6 defuser for replacements around the house none of them had a scent unless you stuck your nose in the bottle, won’t ever buy Morgan & Finch again, extremely disappointing

Jonny

JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Egyptian cotton sheets and towels

I am surprised anyone would leave bad reviews after such a good experience. I’ve been using the sheets for years and highly recommend them. Also have purchased a couple of bath towels and are great, getting many years out of them for a decent price. I did buy some cheaper versions of the brand, but weren’t quite as good as the 1200 thread count sheets.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Simatthe

SimattheSydney, NSW

Must buy Morgan&Finch Sheets and Cotton House Quilt Cover More than 50% Off

You would be delighted as I have been to be the owner of Cotton House designed Niven quilt cover and Morgan&Finch Gum leaves and Sage Flannelette sheets at more than 50% off the full price! The Cotton House quality of Cotton and Viscose mix will spoil even the most pretentious clients and the full reversibility invites to a better mix and match - be creative and add the Morgan&Finch Sage flannelette sheets for a cuddle up, extra softness experience! Buying in store helps you to find always another matching bargain due to the friendly and experienced staff!

Store LocationBondi Junction Westfield Bed Bath N Table

Linelle

LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cool Christmas gifts for all

My kids have told me that I have far too many sets of sheets and doona covers! But Bed, Bath 'n Table is irresistible. So now I spend time there selecting Christmas gifts for friends and family. Their Manchester quality is top of the range, and includes very modern or classic designs. There's something for every member of the family, from Christmas decorations to bathroom accessories, homewares, beach towels, scented candles and outdoor furniture. I love this store

Store LocationWilliamstown

deus_zeus

deus_zeusSydney, NSW

Overpriced rubbish, avoid

Store LocationBroadway, NSW

Crappy post sale service

I bought a duvet that did not specify that it was full of polyester. Feels like sleeping under a plastic sheet!!

Shop did not care in the slightest and will not replace. I will not shop here again.

Store LocationMoore Park road

Allison

AllisonSydney, NSW

Bought a lovely white quilt cover

I purchased a lovely white quilt cover for my daughter for Christmas, we have only had it for 6 months and it just came out of the wash with a massive hole in it. I followed the washing instructions to the letter. I am very disappointed as I paid a lot of money for this and should of had years of use out of it, not less than 6 months!

Store LocationMiranda
Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Everything shrinks!

Everything shrinks. Be careful buying anything that is designed to 'fit' as 2 quilt covers, a fitted sheet and pillow cases I purchased 3 months ago have all shrunk after being washed in cold water!

Disappointed Kerry

Disappointed KerrySouthwest, VIC

My Caton Sheets have change color

Car

CarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t buy online ever again

I bought a throw- a expensive throw may I add online on the 12/04/2019. Postage cost 15.00
Won’t be getting the item until 24/04/2019!
I honesty don’t care about registered post , would have preferred paying for express delivery. The wait time is ridiculous. I won’t buy online again - or at the shop .

Store LocationOnline

Morgan and finch sheet set.

I purchased queen deep sided sheet set from Ballarat where l got good service but after they were washed l noted the fitted sheet had shrunk and also the pillow cases. I can no longer put this sheet on my bed, it has shrunk so much it is impossible to pull it on.. Very disappointing as l thought l was buying a good product. They are now only good for rags, cant take to op shop to burden someone else with same problem. Very very disappointed.

Store LocationBallarat

O R L

O R Lmelbourne

STAFF AT HIGHPOINT VIC STORE ARE RUDE, LAZY, UNHELPFUL & BELLIGERENT

4 staff serving 1 customer

ACom

AComPerth

Don't buy goose down blanket Morgan and Finch

I paid $800 for a king sized Morgan and Finch blanket with goose down. I have at this product for 1.5 years. Please do not buy this product. I noticed last winter it failed to keep me as warm as I would have thought (I have had down blankets in the past that keep you nice and toasty) even though it had a high warmth rating. As it stands currently, the blanket is as flat as a tac- not fluff at all. I expected this to last a lot longer. Do not waste your money. My only reason for the additional star is that I bought a quilt set that I was extremely happy with (design and quality) plus I also bought the 1000 thread count luxury series set in Morgan & Finch and I would say it is 5 star hotel grade.

Hellsbells

HellsbellsAustralia

Lovely picnic basket

I have bought more items than I can remember from this shop as they offer such beautiful wares. My latest purchase was one of their picnic baskets which is just gorgeous. As a long time customer I have never had an issue with quality from this store and love all the products that I have purchased.

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Abysmal Quality!! Warning to everyone!

Pillow slips not included

I saw the Morgan and Finch sales and went to choose a specific duvet - the Anneli. Well imagine my shock when it didn’t include the pillow cases. An extra $50 for 2 pillow cases at the sale price (normally $70). Yes, when I went back to look at the ad it did not say pillow cases, but I have never bought a duvet cover that did not include pillow cases. It resllly felt like false advertising to me and I won’t shop at a store that is so sneaky again.

Morgan and Finch sheets - poor quality