Bed Bath N' Table

Bed Bath N' Table

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lyn E

Lyn ESydney, NSW

No service on missing parcel

K-ST

K-STCanberra 2600, ACT

Very poor email customer service

Received an item which was packaged very badly and was broken into several pieces. Tried to call the customer service phone number but the voice mail message stated to send an email which would be answered within 24 hours. Waited over two days to receive an email back and was asked if we wanted a refund or replacement. No instructions about what to do with the broken item. Replied to the email withIn an hour of receiving it but am still waiting to hear anything back. The email customer service is very poor and obviously not being checked and answered in a timely manner. Don’t think I will be purchasing from Bed Bath ‘N’ Table again.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just rude...and inconsistent

I just went to the Hampton Street shop and had only set one foot in the shop when a woman from the counter yelled across the store saying they were closed and they had closed at 4pm (4 minutes prior), even though there were still people wandering through the store. I left and was getting into my car parked outside when I saw three separate groups of people walk into the store. I waited to see if they were also told to leave, but clearly they werent because 5 minutes later they were still in there. In fact, I just saw one of those people come out of the shop with a purchase! Poor behaviour, especially given what seems to be happening with bricks and mortar stores - they should be welcoming customers, not turfing them out!

Store LocationHampton
Anita

AnitaIllawarra, NSW

Major shrinkage

I bought a Morgan and Finch quilted quilt cover set - super king size. Loved the look and feel of it. Took it off a few months ago to wash it and put it away for summer. Today I decided to put it back on the doona for storage purposes and it does not fit. It has shrunk 15x 7 cm!!! So disappointed as these sets are not cheap. Washed as per instructions. Will not buy this brand again.

Store LocationShellharbour

Poor customer service and lack of consideration

I purchased an item which I got charged twice for. There has been no care or acceptance of the issue and have continuously advised they cant do anything about it.
I am obviously going through my bank to dispute this, but they have done nothing to acknowledge what they have done not any consideration for the fact Ive been out of pocket for their own error.

Store LocationCarindale

Brew

BrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Morgan and finch glossy bathroom ceramics

Purchased this accessories set and the quality was really poor once I got it home. Should have just gone to Kmart at spent 5 or 10 dollars because at least the quality is better. The hand wash dispenser broke within 2 days of using it. I returned it but there was no apology just a replacement. The replacement has now also broken after only a few months. Just using it in a regular fashion too. Also purchased hand towels and they turned out to be really small. Not value for money.

Peter

PeterCanberra 2600, ACT

Morgan & Finch "Moore" Charcoal Bathroom Ceramics - Misleading description, poor quality, NOT "ceramic"

Completely misleading description and photo. The quality of these items are extremely poor, especially given the price.

While they look great, they feel like they're made entirely of plastic, definitely not ceramics. They're very light - feather light. Expected "ceramics" to have a ceramic weight to them. The tumblers are very easy to knock over as a result, and the soap dispeser will tip over every time you push for soap.

Colour is misleading: the photo shows a dark charcoal colour, but at best they're medium grey.

This is the kind of quality I expected from a "dollar shop".

Store LocationBed Bath n' Table - Online

Debbie2683

Debbie2683Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Defuser - No perfume

Recently purchased 6 defuser for replacements around the house none of them had a scent unless you stuck your nose in the bottle, won’t ever buy Morgan & Finch again, extremely disappointing

Jonny

JonnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Egyptian cotton sheets and towels

I am surprised anyone would leave bad reviews after such a good experience. I’ve been using the sheets for years and highly recommend them. Also have purchased a couple of bath towels and are great, getting many years out of them for a decent price. I did buy some cheaper versions of the brand, but weren’t quite as good as the 1200 thread count sheets.

Store LocationIndooroopilly
Simatthe

SimattheSydney, NSW

Must buy Morgan&Finch Sheets and Cotton House Quilt Cover More than 50% Off

You would be delighted as I have been to be the owner of Cotton House designed Niven quilt cover and Morgan&Finch Gum leaves and Sage Flannelette sheets at more than 50% off the full price! The Cotton House quality of Cotton and Viscose mix will spoil even the most pretentious clients and the full reversibility invites to a better mix and match - be creative and add the Morgan&Finch Sage flannelette sheets for a cuddle up, extra softness experience! Buying in store helps you to find always another matching bargain due to the friendly and experienced staff!

Store LocationBondi Junction Westfield Bed Bath N Table

Linelle

LinelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cool Christmas gifts for all

My kids have told me that I have far too many sets of sheets and doona covers! But Bed, Bath 'n Table is irresistible. So now I spend time there selecting Christmas gifts for friends and family. Their Manchester quality is top of the range, and includes very modern or classic designs. There's something for every member of the family, from Christmas decorations to bathroom accessories, homewares, beach towels, scented candles and outdoor furniture. I love this store

Store LocationWilliamstown

deus_zeus

deus_zeusSydney, NSW

Overpriced rubbish, avoid

Store LocationBroadway, NSW

Crappy post sale service

I bought a duvet that did not specify that it was full of polyester. Feels like sleeping under a plastic sheet!!

Shop did not care in the slightest and will not replace. I will not shop here again.

Store LocationMoore Park road

Allison

AllisonSydney, NSW

Bought a lovely white quilt cover

I purchased a lovely white quilt cover for my daughter for Christmas, we have only had it for 6 months and it just came out of the wash with a massive hole in it. I followed the washing instructions to the letter. I am very disappointed as I paid a lot of money for this and should of had years of use out of it, not less than 6 months!

Store LocationMiranda
Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Everything shrinks!

Everything shrinks. Be careful buying anything that is designed to 'fit' as 2 quilt covers, a fitted sheet and pillow cases I purchased 3 months ago have all shrunk after being washed in cold water!

Disappointed Kerry

Disappointed KerrySouthwest, VIC

My Caton Sheets have change color

Car

CarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Won’t buy online ever again

I bought a throw- a expensive throw may I add online on the 12/04/2019. Postage cost 15.00
Won’t be getting the item until 24/04/2019!
I honesty don’t care about registered post , would have preferred paying for express delivery. The wait time is ridiculous. I won’t buy online again - or at the shop .

Store LocationOnline

Morgan and finch sheet set.

I purchased queen deep sided sheet set from Ballarat where l got good service but after they were washed l noted the fitted sheet had shrunk and also the pillow cases. I can no longer put this sheet on my bed, it has shrunk so much it is impossible to pull it on.. Very disappointing as l thought l was buying a good product. They are now only good for rags, cant take to op shop to burden someone else with same problem. Very very disappointed.

Store LocationBallarat