1.0

The worst online store I have ever used.

Yelten

YeltenSydney, NSW

If I can put a 0 rate I would

I bought the ecosa pillows which was fine but the sales person also convinced me to purchase their silk pillow cases. I asked if I needed them they said If you buy ecosa pillows you should buy our cases too . I received the cases they are so ugly and they were too big for the pillows and I wanted to return them but there is a no refund policy which is disappointing given I was told to buy it from them as my pillow cases wouldn’t fit . But they were wrong not only did my own cases fit but my cases look much nicer then their ugly ones. Just warning you and I won’t be buying anymore from Their company . Buyer Beware !

Bumbles86

Bumbles86Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

I was suppose to get a new silk pillow case which I never received. I had lots of communication with customer service via emails. I went on holidays, when I got back l checked my emails and because I didn’t reply to their last email the request was cancelled? Even though they agreed to replace it? I spoke to different people each time. I really don’t think they know what they are doing.

Bedding Shops