Listing monitored by Ecosa

Mmm

Expensive for Low Quality

Jen Y
Jen YGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible delivery: Not for apartment customers!

I live alone at an apartment and the couriers refuse to deliver the bed base to my unit - despite having direct lift access to my unit. I have bought from Ecosa previously with no issues in 2021 but this refusal from the couriers is very disappointing. Ecosa needs to get the courier company to deliver to the unit and stop using covid as an excuse as THEY WILL BE LOSING CUSTOMERS at this rate.

I live alone and it is humanly impossible to carry the solid wood bed base to my unit. As a result, I had the delivery sent back to depot and canceled my order.

Michelle A.
Michelle A.Canberra 2600, ACT

They make it really hard to return items

A T
A T

Avoid their linen sheets

Ordered the linen sheet in white and it’s SO thin and flimsy that it’s almost sheer. It’s like having a sheer curtain on your bed, you can completely see any mattress protector underneath. Couldn’t return it because I had taken it out of the box (hadn’t used it). So now am stuck with a paper thin cheap quality sheet I can tear with my own hands.

Bedding Shops

Find out how Ecosa compares to other Bedding Shops

Kate
KateSydney

Terrible delivery and communication

EcosaEcosa Send a private message

The worst online store I have ever used.

Yelten
YeltenSydney, NSW

If I can put a 0 rate I would

I bought the ecosa pillows which was fine but the sales person also convinced me to purchase their silk pillow cases. I asked if I needed them they said If you buy ecosa pillows you should buy our cases too . I received the cases they are so ugly and they were too big for the pillows and I wanted to return them but there is a no refund policy which is disappointing given I was told to buy it from them as my pillow cases wouldn’t fit . But they were wrong not only did my own cases fit but my cases look much nicer then their ugly ones. Just warning you and I won’t be buying anymore from Their company . Buyer Beware !

Bumbles86
Bumbles86Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

I was suppose to get a new silk pillow case which I never received. I had lots of communication with customer service via emails. I went on holidays, when I got back l checked my emails and because I didn’t reply to their last email the request was cancelled? Even though they agreed to replace it? I spoke to different people each time. I really don’t think they know what they are doing.