Beds for Backs Dandenong

Beds for Backs Dandenong

Nick Walley

Nick WalleyRosebud West

how good can a bed be ?

Having slept on our new bed for almost two months we can not speak highly enough of the good night sleeps and more important my wife does not wake up with a sore back so cuts back on her medication , a big plus ! Rick M was a very helpful in under standing our needs very happy! want a good nights sleep go to Bed for Backs

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Nick great to hear the sleep is now on track. Better sleep is our focus and our Consultant did his job.

Fido4754

Fido4754

Great mattress thanks to Lisa & Troy

It is so hard to pick the right mattress especially when you have a bad back You need the right comfort for you plus the professional support Troy at The Dandenong store was very help ful not pushy just listened and gave advice I did muck up with the first choice I made but the customer service I received From Lisa & Troy was over & above your average customer service I am very happy with the mattress I have

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fido4754, thank you for your review and understanding of how Beds4Backs helps people with real issues.

Service without equal

We purchased our bed through Troy in Dandenong, and can't thank him enough for the care and attention he showed. After a hip replacement, I found the insert in our bed too soft so I received an exchange without question. I have just changed it again after nearly 12 monthhs, received the replacement within a week and at no charge. I don't think I would get that sort of service anywhere else.. I love my bed, my husband loves his side and we are more than happy with Beds for Backs. Thankyou once again Troy. Cheryl and John

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Cheryl and John good to hear you love your bed and our service is second to none. I will certainly acknowledge our staff concerned.
Happy sleeping Wal Maguire CEO

Great people and service

The bed we got is great, the people we got the bed off were even better. Our salesman Troy didn't just push the beds he really listened to what we needed not what he wanted us to buy.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John, listening is finding out what you really need and pointing you in the right direction to make an informed choice. Thank you for your review and I will certainly acknowledge the consultant concerned.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Troy at Dandenong has excellent customer service

I purchased a mattress at Dandenong store. Troy was an excellent staff answering my questions & providing all the information I needed. He is extremely helpful in explaining the differences between the mattresses & providing professional advice on how mattress, slats & positioning helps for bad backs. Thank you Troy !

Excellent Purchase from Beds for Back

We purchased Queen size Eco latex natural Delux Medium 1000 Latex Mattress and Queen Size Ergolife Zero Stress Dial bed from the Frankston-Dandenong Store in 25th April 2017 2017. Reza explained the working of the bed and helped us to understand how it is helpful in terms of back support. He also came to our house to set the bed according to our needs. We are very happy with the excellent and personalized service provided by Reza. He patiently explained and adjusted our bed till we were fully satisfied. Thank you, Reza, for all your assistance. We appreciate it very much. Dr. Shahid Yamin

Good nights sleep

Purchase was made at the Dandenong Store and the customer rep Reza was very helpful. We got the Ergo life bed and have finally getting a good nights sleep.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Amdie a good night's sleep makes all the difference which is why our Ergolife range should be tried by anyone contemplating a new bed.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

An amazing product ,and oh so warm and comfortableI made

I purchased my bed from the Dandenong store .I was attended by Reza ,whom I felt had expert knowledge on the types of beds and what I needed for me personally I am so happy with my purc hase and the expert service I received .I have every confidence in recomending Reza from the Dandenong store to my friends and family.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Marlene it is pleasing to hear that the bed purchased is all you expected and that our service was of a high standard

Ergolife is great!

We dealt with Reza at the Dandenong store & he was extremely helpful & very friendly & made everything so easy for us.
As I have a lower back problem we've been looking for ages to find a mattress that would help me to sleep more soundly & after testing several mattresses, the Ergolife Contour Support proved to be the one for us.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Heather thank you for your feed back on our customer service which helped you find the right bed to suite your needs. A bed is a long term investment that requires a lot of information prior to any decision.

Excellent customers services

initially I bought a bed from Dandenong showroom. A gentleman attended to me.
Mr Reza was very helpful and co-operative and explained and all the questions that I asked which I was very pleased therefore I decided to buy the from him
Post order Mr Reza came to my house to help me to set the bed up to the positions which is most comfortable.
After two week I still had problem with my back Mr Reza very obliging came to my house to readjust the bed for me once more which I appreciated that very much.
Mr Reza is so helpful and I have no problem in recommending him to any of my friends.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Seow yes we are committed to ensuring the bed you buy from us can best fit your needs. Our complimentary home visits are part of that and we are only pleased that you came back to us for assistance.

Jeanclaude

JeanclaudeNarre warren south

Excellent Mattress

My previous mattress caused my back to ache, so when I went to purchase a new one, the sales consultant Reza really did help in assisting in what I needed and I've had the mattress for 2 months, it feels like I'm sleeping on marshmallows, but in a good way and it doesn't make my back feel stiff or sore whenever I get up.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jeanclaude it goes to show that not all mattresses are the same. A mattress that can adjust to your specific needs is far better than one that is flat and uniform.

John

JohnMelbourne

Excellent professional service

We are enjoying our new mattress now sleep all night and feel great in the morning Troy did an excellent job in the selecton of the correct one for us

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John, it is great to hear you are enjoying your new mattress and that our staff were helpful in your selection. I will pass on your kind words to our Consultant personally.

it's perfect

Awesome bed. I have hip and back problems and the ergo life bed has been so good. Reza was such a good help and I recommend everyone to go see Reza about mattress at Dandenong store

Wal M.Beds for Backs

David it's great to hear we have been able to assist you. I will pass on your kind words to our consultant personally.
Regards Wal Maguire 9

It's fantastic, Amazing

I just can't say thank you enough to Reza for the most amazing tour explaining how the bed works and finding the right one for me.. I've been sleeping on my bed for few nights now and i just can't imagine sleeping without it.. So Thank you so much to Reza and i recommend everyone who's looking for mattress to go to the Dandenong store and see Reza.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

ThyVy thank you for your positive review and feedback on our consultant. These are the things that make us proud of our products and staff.

Perfect Mattress

We found the store and products very well
Service from Reza was excellent and well presented
He also helped me out on few calls that I had in regards the bed I brought
Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Minja skavo Ella skavo

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Milijan, Thank you for your review and positive comments. We are delighted with your experience and hope your friends etc mention you when they visit our store so we can give them special attention.

Marg

We went to Dandenong showroom for a decent mattress, recommended by a friend of ours. Reza introduced himself to us and we explained our problem of bad backs, hips and shoulders to him and he suggested a Dial Base to us. His knowledge and demonstration of this product was exceptional, extremely helpful and very professional. Dial Base Ensemble and explained to us in detail. After delivery of the base Reza came to our house and adjusted it for us. We are now in the normal support of the spine and much more restful. I recommend Beds for Backs and Reza for all. Margaret & John Bosdorf

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Margaret and John thank you very much for your kind words and I will certainly pass them on to our consultant. A dial base is a long-term investment and we hope yours is just that.

dickieboy

dickieboyAU

WOW What a bed, What a company, What a service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Dickieboy, yes our adjustable bases are a life time investment and we have no issue in servicing past customers. Thank you for your kind words and I will certainly pass this on to our Consultant.

Dial Base

It was recommended that I go to the Dandenong store by my Chiropractor. So glad that I found Reza. He is an excellent salesperson and he transferred his excellent knowledge to me and I know it was good advice. I would be happy to recommend Reza and Beds4Backs to my friends. June Rance

Hi June
Thank you very much for your kind words and support of our consultant. I will acknowledge him personally

Douglas

DouglasFrankston South

Absolutely amazing. Sleep saver.

Douglas
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Beds4Backs. I will certainly pass your comments on to our Consultant.

good nights sleep

we have the full latex mattress and adjustable slat base which we have used for a number of years and with the contour latex pillows we have a wonderful nights sleep would highly recommend