Listing monitored by Beds for Backs

Sil
SilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bed has been created specifically for my husband and myself.

Rick from the Nunawading store has been professional and full of knowledge and information to help my husband and I find the right mattress. My husband has had a sore back for many years and the mattress we had was making it worse, however I liked the mattress. Rick found the right combination of 2 mattresses that would be appropriate for us for king size bed. He came to our home a couple of times and examined how we laid down and placed planks under the mattresses until our spines were straight. Rick is 100% customer focused, friendly and an expert. We are loving our new mattress and my husband's back is feeling a lot more comfortable. Thank you Rick!

Best help ever!

Rick from beds for backs in Brighton is amazing. His level of expertise is second to none and his willingness to assist and persist to find the right product for you is very much appreciated. Thank you very much Rick!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Leith
LeithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Products, Best Service!

I'm a long standing customer of Beds for Backs and yet again Rick Morris provided expert advice and solved an issue I have had with sleeping due to recent reflux issues. Never go anywhere else but Beds for Backs. Leith P.

Ahmed G.
Ahmed G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended investment for life

Peter is a top bloke, he is very helpful and honest. If you want good sleep for the rest of your life, get your mattress from him. He is very professional and has great customer service. Trust me, you’ll be thanking him all night when you lay on his ergonomic mattress. His mattresses are honestly an investment for life.

Find out how Beds for Backs compares to other Furniture Shops

The after sales service is perfect.

The after sales service from Rick Morris at Nunawading was timely and of the highest standard. Very pleasant and professional person. Love my Ergo bed. Would recommend this business to anyone looking for a perfect bed.

My road trip to comfort with Rick

Ricks exceptional service product knowledge and follow up care is very rare in todays world . Im a senior investing in a new bed is a very scary path Rick paved the way beautifully forever grateful

Michael C.
Michael C.

Thorough, non pushy and knowledgeable

Rick Morris from Nunawading was very helpful and patient in picking out our mattress. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient and was not pushing us onto the more expensive options. In the end, we walked out satisfied with our choice which was most suitable for our backs. We look forward to receiving the mattress.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Michael getting the right information and not feeling pressured allows you to make an informed decision. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you sleep soundly for a long time.
Regards Wal Maguire

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

The bed I got is so helpful and I can sleep so much better now.

Peter was very helpful and very good tips and advice on the mattress I was after, he was very helpful and when I received my mattress I slept really well for the first time in many years. Thank you so much Peter for great help and assistance. God bless and keep up the great work.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Dear Jovanka thank you for your review and we agree with your comments on Peter. He has been with us for over 20 years and knows the products exceptionally well.

Shirley
ShirleyMelbourne

Service the best .

As I brought my bed 120years ago at the Danenong
Store and was in need of some new slats to go into the mattress took my self to the Brighton store soon as I saw the customer service person reliased it was Rick who sold me the bed. Rick came to my home and brought along some slats to see which was best for me and arrange for the slats to fit couldn't do enough to help as I am an older person his manner was exceptional.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Shirley good old fashioned service isn't hard to do. At Beds for Backs we are proud of our staff and your experience shows why.

Jimmy Christakopoulos
Jimmy ChristakopoulosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best mattress & service ever!

We recently purchased a bed for our father who's had sever back pain and arthritis for many years now. He's trialed many mattresses but found the perfect comfort at Beds for Backs in Brighton. We dealt Rithika Conrad and found her knowledgeable, honest and wonderful to talk to about my fathers issues. I found Rithika knew so much about her products - the science and comfort behind every mattress within the store. A happy, smiley and intelligent woman. Thank you Rithika, we appreciate your exquisite service and will definitely recommend others to deal with you direct when it comes to buying a bed.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Jimmy thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. It's wonderful that you found the right product for your father and he is now sleeping comfortably.
Regards Wal Maguire

Great in store service & products

We returned to Beds for Backs having bought our 1st mattress over 10 yrs ago! We found Rick Morris to be exceptionally knowledgeable & helpful. With Ricks help, we felt we were able to make an informed decision & couldnt be happier with our purchase! Communication/Delivery process was perfect. Thanks again Rick!

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Sherri a great instore experience can make all the difference. We are pleased you made an informed decision and now reaping the benefits.

Jack B
Jack BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never slept better

The bed we purchased is incredible. It's like sleeping on clouds!! Perfect for my back and my wife feels the same. Thanks for the great service and providing a great product

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

JackB thanks for sharing your experience. It's great to you are having a wonderful sleep on one of our beds.
Cheers Wal Maguire

Susie
Susie

Best service ever!

We purchased split queen mattresses and electric beds at the Brighton store and received excellent service. The electric bed is fantastic. Rick went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied with the mattresses including visits to our home. We are now extremely happy with the final result. We would definitely recommend Beds for Backs and their high standard of personalised service from Rick Morris ( Nunawading Store ).

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Susie thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. I will personally acknowledge our Consultant who was involved.

Satisfied customer
Satisfied customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Personalised Service

We contacted Peter at the Yarraville store. Unlike regular bedding stores, he gave us personalised service and spent a good deal of time explaining what would work best for us when choosing a new mattress. I am a side sleeper with lower back pain and Peter tailored our choice brilliantly to provide the best product (we went with the ErgoLife Active Adjustable product). After 8 weeks of use we are sleeping better and thoroughly happy with our purchase - can definitely recommend Peter at Yarraville Beds for Backs!

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Satisfied Customer thank you for your review and it's great to hear you are getting a great night's sleep.

Kay Cook
Kay CookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service. Great Mattress.

So much fun, trying out all the different mattresses. I would like to thank them for the patience. Service was great, and delivery was actually early.

Alex P.Beds for BacksSend a private message

Kay thank you for sharing your instore experience at Beds for Backs. We pride ourselves on how we treat our customers.