Listing monitored by Beds R Us

A M MerhiSydney, NSW

Wetherill Park Branch-buyer beware

They sold us the wrong bed that wasnt even in their showroom that we tried out. The bed we got was far too high. They never fixed the problem - just strung us out for 18 months until we got sickof complaining.
Please, dont ever buy from these cowboy operators - you will get burnt.

Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Hi, we are sorry you feel you did not have a positive experience with Beds R Us. We endeavour to offer the best service possible to all customers. Many Thanks, Beds R Us Support Office.

A M Merhi

Same "string me out" comments. I am starting a Beds Are Not Us website so that all aggrieved customers can state their grievances. Is this what you do to all your customers ?

Jo Jo L.
Jo Jo L.Sydney, NSW

Buyers Beware of faulty, chipped, broken items. Refused full refund

Buyers beware of miscommunication and faulty products. The bed package purchased is faulty, scratches, chips everywhere, broken, unfinished stain, no instructions. I am now in the process and going through Fair Trading. The items are not acceptable. Disappointed to say the least.

• +2Thumbnail
Silvia mackellar
Silvia mackellarSydney, NSW

Above and beyond

Customer service from the Campbelltown store was wonderful. Tahnee went above and beyond to assist my elderly mother. She was so patient and kind. Thank you organising same day delivery. We appreciate all you did for us. Mum loves her new bed. Great job Tahnee, can't thank you enough.

Hi Silvia,
Thank you for your lovely review, we're glad your mum loves her new bed! It means the world to us to see reviews like yours, customer service and helping others is what we do best. We hope to see you next time!

Peggy Foreman
Peggy ForemanHobart, TAS

Great Service & Excellent Product

We bought a bed and QS Matino mattress from Beds R Us Bliss Living Furniture in Cambridge Tas and couldn’t be happier with the product and fantastic service provided. Great selection of Australian made products and the salesperson really knew his stuff! Highly recommended.

Kerryb95South East Queensland, QLD

$3,500 for a bed that causes back pain!!

Hi Kerry,
Please get in touch with Helensvale and speak to the owner Dave, as he is happy to help you.
Kind regards,
Beds R Us Support Office

Sleepyhead my favourite mattress brand

Bought mattresses from large bedding chain stores many times and not satisfied. However the last two mattresses I purchased are from Beds R Us and after long use still love sleeping on my BED R US sleepyhead mattresses

Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're so pleased to hear that you love your Beds R Us mattress, we take great pride in our work and the quality of our mattresses. Here's to many great nights of sleep!

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away! Back pain after 1 month of use. Slumber Plush Queen mattress Bed R Us Helensvale. Owner doesn’t keep his word

We bought the slumber plush queen mattress at Beds R Us Helensvale. Big mistake!I I was thinking to buy a firm mattress,but were not sure,my wife after trying the store mattress and consulting with the owner, decided for it.The owner had given us his word that if we had issues with it ( back pain ) he would be exchanging it for a firm mattress , but that we would have to pay the delivery costs. We believed him . However a month later I have started to have back pain when waking up in the morning.We called today and were told that they don’t replace mattresses, and that our back pain might be due to a medical problem, not the mattress.Not a man of his word. Bad quality. Stay away and buy somewhere else.

Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Best customer service

Cameron at beds r us in Campbelltown gave us the best customer service experience we have experienced in a very long time. He took his time to find the right mattress and didn't just try to sell us the most expensive. He delivered the mattress himself personally because it was delayed and was promised it would be on time. Even after not being able to get the mattress upstairs due to our stair case being too small, he organised a replacement mattress at a fraction of the cost. An amazing customer service experience. Thank you Cameron.

John I.
John I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

Local store, they have a good range of designs. The product is very nicely made, they even threw in a mattress protector and did free delivery very happy

Was deceived by Bankstown Store Manager about mattress

Rachel
Rachel Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service provided at the Kilsyth store. I walked out 100% happy and would highly recommend shopping here if you ever need a bed or mattress

Absolutely shocking

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Cannot wait for my delivery

Store was easy to find. Staff member (Joy) was very helpful and so friendly. I purchased 2 mattresses for my self and my son, we cannot wait for it to be delivered as they are extremely comfortable. Would recommend to all.

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foam mattress

Bed was made of different material to what i picked out in the shop and the mattress i received is very hard unlike the one in the shop

Shellie