Beds R Us Physical store

Beds R Us Physical store

3.6

Rohan

RohanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pushy and not helpful after sale

Looking for queen mattress, was pushed hard by sales staff to buy one of his choosing.promised it was a quality mattress and one of his better ones,it’s terrible ,then saw the store had a big sale 7days after ...I live literally 45seconds from the store he still was charging me $60 delivery had to organise my own delivery. Store was Ballarat

Store LocationBallarat
Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationHoppers Crossing
clint.n.jacqui

clint.n.jacquiSydney, NSW

Professional service and quality products teamed with very knowledgeable staff

Syed at the Wetherill Park store is a credit to his employers.
Syed has the facts about beds and mattresses and has been so helpful.
My husband and I have been enjoying a great night sleep on our mattress and Syed even had the perfect pillow for my husband, no more sore necks ... We've been enjoying our new mattress for 12mths now and the mattress is as firm and perfect as it was 12mths ago.
I really can't recommend shopping for your new mattress or bed.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationWetherill Park
Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

Thi My Chau P.

Thi My Chau P.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Amazing service at Warwick farm store . We were served by hayley and would definately shop here again and be sure to tell all my family and friends in the future. Thank you for looking after us

Store LocationWarwick farm
Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you, Thi My Chau, for being a wonderful customer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Foxbat

FoxbatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Follow up.

This local family business is a credit to its owners and staff. Who had issues with a mattress we purchased there 7 years ago and they supported and assured us through the warranty claim process . SleepMaker were also professional and very helpful in process and we are very happy with out replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Bru A.Beds R Us

We are so glad to be of service and we are here to support our customers long-term. Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

Storm

StormIllawarra, NSW

Such great service..thank you for your patience..

Great helpful staff at warrawong store. Highly recommend..thank u for understanding and patience. Went above and beyond to help me..time wasn't a factor and i wasnt the easiest customer..after dealing with other bed places. So.many thanks

Store LocationWarrawong
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Storm, we are so happy to have assisted you in finding a sleep solution that will work for you!

Lauren and jaxon

Lauren and jaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great great great

Great help great mattresses, can't wait to sleep on my new mattress also they threw in 2 new pillows and a mattress protector and free delivery what a big bonus

Store LocationHomeworld helensvale
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Lauren, we are so happy that you are delighted with your new mattress. Enjoy! ~ The Beds R Us team

Nancy D

Nancy DSydney, NSW

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

It was effortless navigating the store thanks to Maria’s direction and service from the Wetherill Park Store. She took the time to ask my partner and I the right questions in order to meet our specific needs. Both Maria and Syed took the time to educate us on the benefits of specific mattresses leaving us confident to select the right one for us. A big thank you to both Syed and Maria on their exceptional service. We will definitely be recommending the store to friends and family.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationWetherill Park
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Nancy, we are so glad to have served you and hope you enjoy your new purchase. - Beds R Us Wetherill Park

Lina

LinaGreystanes

Wonderful Customer Service

I have purchased a total of 3 mattress from this store over approx the last 6 months.
The staff and store manager have been wonderful in respecting our budget and our choose. Would recommend anyone looking fore a bed or matress to try them out.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

caralynBairnsdale

Poor Service

Purchased an expensive mattress from Bairnsdale store and was told that the comfort level could be adjusted free of charge if required. Slept on mattress for three months. (Swiss tech Lucerne) Extremely soft, like falling into a hole and I now have back pain. Went in to organise the change and after a phone call he said it would cost me. His mistake. I have already paid $2000 for this mattress. Poor customer service. Didn't really seem to care.

caralyn

Definitely no sleep specialist in Bairnsdale store. He made no effort to help and basically gave me the silent treatment when I went back in there.

Denisa LoPiccolo

Denisa LoPiccoloSydney

Great service!

The service from Maria at Beds R us Wetherill Park was excellent!! Extremely patient and couldn’t have have satisfied our needs more! Have shopped twice there now and have no hesitation going again in the future for any bedding needs.

TruthForAll

TruthForAllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT believe their advertisements.