Absolutely shocking

Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Cannot wait for my delivery

Store was easy to find. Staff member (Joy) was very helpful and so friendly. I purchased 2 mattresses for my self and my son, we cannot wait for it to be delivered as they are extremely comfortable. Would recommend to all.

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foam mattress

Bed was made of different material to what i picked out in the shop and the mattress i received is very hard unlike the one in the shop

Shellie

ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Ella
Ella
Liam M.

Liam M.Sydney, NSW

Beds R Us Bankstown - great service and phenomenal products.

Very good layout of the store. Great service and excellent products. Very comfortable product, I will and have recommended these products to nearly everyone.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Liam, it was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and help other people in their search for a comfy bed. May it continue to give you good rest for a long time!

MurtahIllawarra, NSW

Faulty mattress not honouring warranty and bed took 2 months longer to arrive than quoted.

The costumer service was good gave me what I wanted however they quoted me 4 weeks too arrive bed took 3 months to arrive 8 months after purchase a hole appeared from a faulty spring in the mattress on the side which I’m told isn’t under warranty Which I thought was the point of a warranty I won’t be shopping there again.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Sorry to hear that you were unable to find a reasonable price to clean the mattress prior to warranty inspection. Please get in contact with the store directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Angela

Angela Sydney, NSW

My family and I came in store today and we were very happy with everything

Today my family and I came in store at wetherill park branch, this company is highly recommended great customer service with great spacial deals.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Fantastic, Angela! Thanks for taking the time to review Beds R Us Wetherill Park!

Exceptional customer service

We went to BedsRus in Lower Hutt and were served by Allan Griffin. Allan provided exceptional service from start to finish. He helped us to choose the best mattress for us, his product knowledge was outstanding, he was genuine, warm and professional. His service would be some of the best we have ever received. We love our new bed, thanks Allan! Darryl & Leanne

Find out how Beds R Us Physical store compares to other Furniture Shops

best nights sleep had in years

I look on line then went into Beds r Us at lake Haven. Great rang of beds
Service great, delivery prompt & professional. Staff wonderful

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shell, you are very welcome. It was a privilege to serve you, and please enjoy many peaceful sleeps. Beds R Us Lake Haven

Leo M.

Leo M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

so far we are happy with the purchase

The service was very good. We were asked if we needed help and we said yes. Happy with the quality of the product and there was no assembly needed

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Leo, we are so happy to have been of service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! Beds R Us Lake Haven

Mattress is perfect and bed is what we wanted

Staff where great help. Great products. Delivered quickly and easy to esemble. Mattress is perfect, exactly what we wanted and the bed is so nice!

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shenaye, we are so glad to have been of assistance. Sleep well! Beds R Us Cambridge

Michelle

MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Nights Sleep

Our recent purchase from DTC store was effortless. Friendly staff, great customer service, excellent value and our mattress is comfy

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Michelle, you are very welcome. We are so glad to have served you and look forward to seeing you in future.

BaranClan

BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

Professional customer service without any problems!

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Baran Clan thanks for taking the time to let us know, and we look forward to serving you again. Beds R Us Warners Bay

Mattress

MattressIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Great service and found the mattress we where looking for straight away. The staff were very informative and very descriptive about the product ( Swisstek). I would recommend them to everyone.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are so pleased to have assisted you at Beds R Us Dapto and Warrawong.

Elliana R.

Elliana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and products

I went into their store to buy a new mattress and bed frame and was really impressed with their service and the gentleman who helped me was very polite and professional. their range is good and their store has a friendly and inviting atmosphere which I loved. will definitely be coming back here to buy my son his bed once he outgrows his crib.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Elliana, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to assisting you in future.

Clacky

ClackyDelacombe

Our experiences at the DTC store recently when purchasing a queen mattress have been great, excellent service and value for money.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Clacky, you are very welcome. We are glad to have served you. Thanks for taking the time to review. Beds R Us Ballarat

To Whom it may concern Fabulous service

To whom it may concern
Thanks so much to all the staff at Beds R Us at Bundall. A special thanks to the two guys who went above their duty to take my two lounges outside to enable the install of my new trundle bed bought from Beds R Us . This is the second time I have experienced exceptional value and service from this store .
Congratulations Lance

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Lance, we are glad to have been of service and trust that you will get great value from the new trundle bed.

Rohan

RohanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pushy and not helpful after sale

Looking for queen mattress, was pushed hard by sales staff to buy one of his choosing.promised it was a quality mattress and one of his better ones,it’s terrible ,then saw the store had a big sale 7days after ...I live literally 45seconds from the store he still was charging me $60 delivery had to organise my own delivery. Store was Ballarat

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.