Bedtime
Listing monitored by Bedtime.

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (8) · Not as advertised (1)

Uneven quality of products & bad customer service.

Sales is lack of knowledge of products. Manager is helpful in exchange, but unfortunately would use inappropriate joke to make you sound like an idiot. The quality of their products is uneven. Overall, unpleasant shopping experience.

JoE
JoESydney, NSW

Awesome customer service for Nord single bed

Wow what excellent customer service and delivery to me in Sydney! Regular updates on expected delivery, once bed received so impressed with the quality of the bed! Great company to deal with and their focus on excellent customer satisfaction!

Erica
EricaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best selection in town

We just bought a king single for our son and were amazed by the range, especially after trawling through other showrooms where everything looked the same. Definitely head to Bedtime if you're looking for kids' furniture. Their range is stylish and extremely reasonably priced. Service and delivery also prompt and excellent. Highly recommend!

Joel
Joel

Decent furniture exorbitant delivery fees

We have been long time customers of bedtime having bought cots and beds from our kids before. Very disappointed with the exorbitant delivery fees now to deliver to an address closer to the factory than our old place ($70 more!!). We will shop with IKEA instead.

Grant
GrantGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality furniture for outstanding price

We recently purchased the Mojo bedroom suite for our three year old son (single bed, toddler guard rail, 5 star mattress, bed side table, chest of drawers and hutch) and we are amazed by the quality of the furniture for the price. The build quality and level of detail such as the handy divider in the top drawer is outstanding and so much better (and cheaper) than those other bigger and well known bedroom stores. We bought the whole suite online and the process was so easy with delivery ready two days later. Would definitely recommend Bedtime and the Mojo bedroom package.

Summer
SummerAustralia

Highly Recommended from a happy return customer

I have been consistently impressed with BEDTIME after making several purchases including bunks, trundles, mattresses and matching dressers for my children's room and holiday home. I searched extensively for high quality products that would last as my child grow (especially solid and well made bunk beds) and found the quality of Bedtime bunks superior to other brands. My most recent purchases were made online as I am very confident in the quality. The process was quick, easy and delivery flawless. I highly recommend Bedtime and find their range has a style to suit everyone.

Affie
AffieMelbourne

Top notch customer service and quality furniture

We have purchased Bedtime bed, mattress and bedroom furniture for my 5-year old son. We are very happy with top notch customer service and quality furniture. We will definitely shop again for my little daughter. we would highly recommend bedtime.

Wonderful service!

Had the BEST experience in Bedtime this week. Visited store, found exactly what I needed within minutes from great staff, delivered the next day as promised and works in the bedroom perfectly! Will be back.

Millie B
Millie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic range of bedroom furniture!

I have three children and they all have Bedtime beds, mattresses and bedroom furniture. We couldn't go past Bedtime's extensive range, unique and interesting designs and excellent customer service both in store and when using their online chat facility. Delivery is quick and efficient too. Our most recent purchase was to upgrade our 13 year old son's mattress to the 5 star, which he has declared the most comfortable mattress ever! We will happily shop again and would highly recommend Bedtime to others.

Best bed in the house!

I purchased the Bedtime 5 star mattress for my 17 year old son and couldn't be happier. The staff were lovely, delivery was on time and the mattress itself is the most comfortable one in the house! My son loves it, and like most teenagers he spends a lot of time on it!! Will definitely be replacing all our mattresses with Bedtime ones.

Fete Press
Fete PressMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Timeless style and excellent quality

We produce a national lifestyle magazine and also work in styling and home decoration. We ordered a Harpo single bed in Graphite from Bedtime. for a display home here in Adelaide. Ordering was quick and simple and it was delivered to us within days. It was very easy to assemble, is sturdy and very well made. We love it and couldn't be happier with it, promoting it in print to our national readership and 30k+ social media followers.

Rachel M.
Rachel M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Products and Customer Service was Exemplary

Just bought my second bed and mattress was very impressed with the quality and also the customer service extremely responsive and helpful. Will definitely buy again and recommend to family/friends.

Parents Beware - Shoddy Make That Falls Apart

Parents beware buying from Bedtime. We purchased a bed with trundle in January 2018 & have had to have the whole thing rebolted three times - such a shoddy make & so dangerous for our small son. The frame actually comes apart - so unstable. $1500 for the pleasure too! Still waiting on a response from my second complaint back in September 2018 too. If you complain via social, they just delete and block.

Naomi Abbott
Naomi AbbottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy sleeping customer

Customer service is outstanding at Bedtime, where I purchased my mattress at the Malvern store. Ladies were so helpful and their knowledge of the product is fantastic. I'm happy to say that I haven't had a bad nights sleep since owning my mattress. You know those times when you first get into bed and its just heaven..well that's what my new bed is like now. Happy Happy customer.

D.S
D.SSydney

Poor quality products that they don't stand behind

We purchased a bed hoping for a long lasting, good quality product. After just 15 months one leg collapsed out of the blue. We were lucky no one was hurt. I contacted them thinking they would be as horrified as I was, but they first ignored me then tried to brush off with a incorrect statement saying I was out of warranty. Eventually after I contacted Fair Trading they decided to try and put the blame on me. How I could have broken this myself I don't know. Anyway learn from my mistake and purchase elsewhere. Shonky products outsourced to factories in Malaysia. Spend your hard earned dollars elsewhere unless you want more crap going to landfill after a year.