Listing monitored by BedWorks

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (84)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (61) · Not as advertised (9)

Marianne
MarianneSydney, NSW

Sofa bed fantastic. Very high quality and perfect. The colour ideal to match existing decor.

Assembled by very nice delivery men who demonstrated bed assembly to make it easy. Danish design and quality exceptional. Saw first online then in store.

Excellent product and service.

Appreciated the ability to customise the Nirvana bed base. Ben was very helpful throughout the process and was able to arrange changes in my delivery circumstances. Delivery arrived as scheduled and the guys were friendly and advised how to assemble the bed base. Product was easy to assemble and the stained finish matched very closely to what was indicated on the website. Overall very satisfied with my purchase and service provided.

Refused to deliver bed inside the house

Mia
MiaSydney, NSW

Mistake but made it up

I ordered a bed frame with separate legs and mattress and base they got the wrong color but made it up and fixed it and there trying there best due to Covid but it’s very good quality and happy with customer service I recommend

Hi Mia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. It is much appreciated.
We will keep up the good work!

Edgard Lopez
Edgard LopezMarlo Merrican

Highly recommend

I ordered two double beds and frames this morning at 10:20am. By 1:00pm they were outside my door. The delivery person contact me and it was a smooth transaction.

I'm not paid by this company to say this. I checked other providers online and most of them I had to wait weeks to get the products, BedWorks .... Relly Works!!!

Even in this COVID19 slowdown, this company demonstrated that they are a real deal!! We couldn't fault it. Great communication + Rapid service + Affordable prices = Happy customers!!

Hi Edgard,
Thank you so much for sharing the fantastic service you received from our wonderful team members.
We appreciate your insight!

Gill
GillSydney, NSW

Great bedside table made well.

Got good help in the store. Pleased to find actual wood bedside tables - not plastic, not particle board. Great range.

Bedworks Marketing TeamBedWorksSend a private message

Thank you so much for your lovely review, Gill.
We are so glad to hear that your timber bedside tables met your expectations.
We hope you enjoy it for years to come.
Warm Regards,

Great service and product!

We were served by Sandip who had excellent product knowledge about adjustable beds and mattresses. He is also a fantastic bed model and made everything look cozy and comfortable. Our bed just arrived and it looks great!

Bedworks Marketing TeamBedWorksSend a private message

Thank you so much for taking the time to write down your experience, Madeline. We appreciate your insight!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Noula
Noula

Very happy

Very happy. I have just received my new bed. Store staff were very helpful and delivered on time with plenty of notice. Delivery people were also friendly with good advise on how to unpack and look after bed fabric.

Lili
LiliSydney, NSW

Shop experience

I went to the store at stanmore
Bought an expensive mattress and recliner base with all modern gadgets
To my regret I am not happy with my purchase
Even though the employer assisted me I’m still to get the mattress I require for my back .
Its been a few months . The bed is also too high so this should have been discussed and the requirements of what time of bed should be discussed
This was not so I feel more experience from the employee to give me the correct mattress choices . Including base and height .

Frida
FridaAdelaide

High interstate delivery cost

Website contained all the required details except for interstate delivery cost. When I requested a delivery cost to Adelaide for a simple queen sized bed frame ( no bed head), it was $480!!!! Approx 3 times the highest other delivery costs online for other sites.

Julia A.
Julia A.

Amazing staff and amazing beds!!!

I had such a wonderful experience at this store! Sundeep, the lovely gentleman that was helping us find a bed, could not do enough to help us and he made it such a great and pleasant experience. On top of this, the beds are of really high quality and very reasonably priced. Could not recommend enough!

So...this is how Sealy mattress feels like!?

Bedworks online store is quite easy to navigate/browsing through their products. They have most casual to some luxury beds. As Australian we want to support everything made in Australia 100%. We bought a king single Sealy firm mattress with base. The base quality was shocking horrible and fragile, the mattress you could definitely feel the springs and you moves it makes noises from the springs and the base was stapled with the straw-like shopping bag from the $2 shop (those stripes big shopping bags). Anyway, the delivery was spot on. The payment was a smooth transaction but, the bed quality I have to put a question mark on it.

Ralph
RalphSydney

Very Satisfactory

There was a good range of products and the assistant was helpful in identifying the bed that met our needs. Delivery and assembly of the bed went smoothly. They were pleasant to deal with.

Highly Recommended

Convenient, great selection of all types, informed and helpful staff. Love my new bed! Delivery next day and on time. Delivery staff polite, cheerful and careful when navigating matress up narrow stairs

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Knowledge of product and assembly