• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (69)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (83%) · Not as advertised (17%)

Kian jones

Kian jonesSydney, NSW

Bed is nice, service was good

Got the bed delivered, all seemed like it looked online & was easy to put together. Unfortunately 2 of the wooden slats were a little warped (so they rocked and made an annoying noise) however the staff were really nice about rectifying the issue promptly. Delivery guys were very nice also.

AnnBrown

AnnBrownSydney

Very disappointed.

Was told my bed would take 10 days to deliver by salesperson: it took FIVE weeks "due to Christmas holidays". Would have been nice to know at time of purchase. When delivered, it was incorrect stain wood colour and incorrect model.

Review collected in partnership with BedWorks

Beds are fabulous. Perfect.

Very easy to navigate store and excellent help in guiding us to exactly what we were after for our three purchases.
All three beds and matching bedheads are stunning and the mattress quality second to none.
Delivery was seamless and very helpful delivery men.

Store LocationParramatta Road, Sydney

very good

easy in store-item in stock/friendly service/efficient and nice delivery service,
difficult to assemble-happy .
good quality
I will recommend your company to friends and family

thanks again
making up 30 here-too difficult to get to 30 words-make this easier

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Fantastic service and everything delivered as agreed within a day.

Great range, very good prices but more importantly reliable on time delivery the next day which was critical to us. Awesome service. We will absolutely recommend them and use them again ourselves.

Good service and value

We chose a firm mattress. It proved to be far too firm. We advised BedWorks and they exchanges it for a more suitable mattress. The product knowledge of the store team was exceptional.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

The Perfect Matress

Bijal Shah

Bijal ShahSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased my mattress from BedWorks and the experience was fantastic. The employee who helped me, Sandip, was very knowledgable and assisted me to find the perfect mattress for my spinal issue. The overall experience was great and Sandip was friendly yet professional.

Love the bed

Update: Colin rang me straightaway and organised a replacement for the damaged parts. Couldn’t be happier.

Love the bed and was really happy that Colin was able to do such a fantastic package deal for us. Unfortunately I was let down by the delivery and handling of the products. The bed came with no screws and Allen key. The driver gave us a handful of screws from his toolbox. Corner of the tall boy not well packaged - had actually already ripped. The bed footing has bit of the veneer peeling and one of the side beams has a scrape on it - possibly from a metal bracket scraping against it.

Store LocationGreenacre

Review collected in partnership with BedWorks

Good service.. happy customers!

The staff were knowledgeable and helpful. They gave us many options based on our wants and needs. We had relatives who were in need of a new mattress and took our recommendations and purchased 2 mattresses the following week.

Store LocationParramatta Rd Stanmore

Diane B.

Diane B.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous Prices & Really Courteous Staff

There is plenty of parking at the store, little bit tricky if you are not sure where you were going. The staff were not pushy, like you get at many other stores, and gave us plenty of space. Then when we had questions they were always very helpful in the 3 times we visited. Prices were great, then extra discounts were applied on both the mattress and bed base. Felt a lot more comfortable and relaxed than had previously buying beds at Harvey Norman, Freedom etc and prices were so much better. We ordered each separately so great care was taken the final time to ensure that our orders matched up and delivery will be at the same time. Delivery is in another 4 wekks but don't expect that we will be disappointed with that either.

Store LocationGreenacre

N.Isaacs

N.IsaacsSydney, NSW

Sending ads my phone! and l never shopped with them!

This company has made a deal with very aggressive marketing firms and won't stop sending me ads for beds from their company. Stay away from them. They have zero respect for consumers. I never shopped here or gave any details to them so they must have used hacking marketing firms. I will report them to fair trade.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Amazing quality, very prompt

I went it with an idea what I wanted and the salesperson was able to provide extensive and useful information on the options. We ordered a custom made bed, and it's of a beautiful quality and it felt well-priced for such good quality. The assembly was minimal and easy.

Sue Flatt

Sue FlattSydney, NSW

Bedworks shop, Parramatta Road, Stanmore

the shop is well-organised, the salesperson and the managerial staff all courteous, efficient and knowledgeable. Plus, the range of bedding was enough for me to make a choice. Plus, a special mention (praise) of the delivery staff, who went out of their way to resolve issues and be helpful.

Store LocationBedworks, Parramatta Road, Stanmore

Review collected in partnership with BedWorks

Quality products and excellent service

We where given great service and advise. Bedworks staff were very easy to deal with and we got a great deal. I would highly recommend bedworks to anyone looking for a quality product and a very comfortable sleep

Jan Eric Hallberg

Jan Eric HallbergSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with the product bought.

A bit taken back when I was told on delivery that I had not paid for assembly ???
I was never asked or told that assembly was an EXTRA full stop

Terri M

Terri MSydney, NSW

Great service, delivery and product

I found what I thought I was looking for online, then went and saw it in-store and purchased it on the spot, no hassles. While there I also ordered a bed head, the price was great and it arrived earlier than expected, great quality too. Very happy.

DimpleSydney, NSW

Worse customer service ever !!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

PaulSydney, NSW

What A Run Around!

Great Product

Easy to navigate web site, store staff friendly and helpful, so far all good with the bed, very comfortable, while not cheap, does feel like a very high end product

Store Locationstanmore