Beer Wine Spirits

Beer Wine Spirits

Online store, Physical store

You can’t cancel the online - nice work BWS you crooks

You can’t cancel the order online, called the BWS numbers all out of hours so now I’m forced to take delivery of an order which all I want to do is cancel. Would have had more luck with Telstra

brendan.cunningham.1804

brendan.cunningham.1804Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Price Gouging

On Jan 25 I recd an email from CashBack telling me that BWS was going to have an upsized cash back from 12:30 on Jan 25. I proceeded to log on and check the price of Crown Lager. $50.00 @ 08:30. $55.00 @ 12:30.
Complained to HQ who responded and said I am sorry you had a problem with "Dan Murphy" but we can do what we want. Moral of the story, if you belong to any organisations that offer cash back, check the retailers price before and during upsize. 1 star because i cant do nil.

BWS delivery is sooo bad!!! Would never buy from BWS ever again!!!!!!!

I would never buy from BWS ever again I ordered online and paid for delivery.. the delivery time was incredibly wrong!!! And it wasn’t even on its way when it said it would be delivered!!! Hours later we were still waiting!!! Worst delivery experience ever!!!

Darren R.

Darren R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bws Roxburgh park, the best staff member I’ve ever came across, she worked on 28/1/2021 at roughly 5-45 pm

She worked out the cost of individual unit prices for me on her own phone and went above and beyond her roll to help , I will never shop anywhere else from now on

Store LocationBws Roxburgh park s/c
Leigh C.

Leigh C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of time!!!

What a waste of time!!! 4 hours later and still nothing. Local store said it was cancelled after the money was taken out of my account but then the online ordering team say that there was a mix up but could deliver to us before we closed our business!!! Stay away from BWS online.

howard

howard

shelf pricing

BWS strore Bowral refused to honour ticket price
I complained to their head office and not only did I get a personal apology from that staff member,Michael, but next time i was in the store I was given the product free.
Pays to call them out when they are wrong.

Store LocationBowral
Dan T.

Dan T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

One star is too many

jmmc

jmmc

If 0 stars was an option that's what I'd give

They never deliver within the time frame that they offer. That's of they bother to arrive at all. OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE.

Andy M.

Andy M.North-West & West coast, TAS

Overpriced Mid Strength beer!

A carton of Pure Blonde Mid Strength 355ml Stubbies cost me $60 at the Devonport BWS today. The profit you are making on Mid Strength is disgusting. The lower tax on the low strength beer should not be used to make extreme profits! Your staff was even embarrassed and apologetic about the price.

The service is always great but your pricing is disgraceful.

Store LocationDevonport. Tasmania

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery hit and miss

Twice recently I have had to cancel the order and wait for a refund.
Both times I requested delivery ASAP.
The first time, I waited 2 hours before calling them and was told a glitch in the computer system failed to send my order to the store. It took another 4 hours before the order was delivered.
The second time, my expected delivery time ended up being the following day - I was told they were too busy to honour the "within the hour" time frame. Again, I had to wait for a refund.
Totally unreliable.

ABC

ABC

A monopoly that doesn't work for the end user or even have them in mind, except to take their money.

Lloyd53

Lloyd53South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless at Home Delivery - very hit and miss

Bad service and late ,wrong delivery items ,First and last time for me !! Wish I could give no stars !

First time ordering with BWS home delivery,first they were 3 hour late and finally delivered the wrong items, delivery driver said I will return with correct items in one hour ,he never turned up . Called the help line and they said due to Covid they were having delivery delays (fair enough) then they delivered the incorrect items again the next day !!!! F:( First and last time for me !!! ;(Don’t expect to get what you have paid for )

Nee

NeeFar North Queensland, QLD

No product available

What for your website???? we can't search your item
Give convinience can search whatever you have but found 0 result on your website

Kab

KabPerth, WA

Bws riverton

Have been paying for product from Bws and not receiving it or refund online,not any explanation why,maybe not Bws fault but getting the impression that delivery drivers are stealing it

emsemh

emsemhAU

No delivery. No apology.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sorry I don’t look Australian, discrimination at its best.

Store LocationBundoora drive
Charis

CharisMelbourne

Rude service

I have visiting this store for over 10 years and the service was always fantastic, except tonight.My husband went done to get a bottle of JW and 2 bottle of wine because he wasn't sure about the wine I wanted he video called me.The guy serving very rudely says make sure you don't have me on video!!!My husband says I don't have you on video..don't be a princess I'm just showing my wife the wine.The guy picks up the bottles and the wine and says thanks see you later.I will not serve anyone whose ruse!SERIOUSLY!!! like whats wrong with this person he should find another job if dealing with customer is not his talent.

Store LocationDandenong

Steer clear

I placed an order on line. Payment was taken immediately, but the order disappeared. A couple of long phone calls resolved nothing. They eventually agreed to refund my money in 'three to five days'. They can take cash with impressive speed but find it very difficult to give back when they don't deliver on service. The first person I spoke to did his best, but he's working for a dud organisation. The second person was clearly indifferent. Stay well away.

Avoid this delivery system

After promising delivery within the hour
My delivery was 3 hours late
I would not put my trust in this service again