Listing monitored by Bell Direct

• Rates and Fees
Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

Prompt and helpful.

I wanted some information about a problem in my portfolio reports and Vicky put me on the right path within two minutes. Very prompt and helpful advice on the chat line.

Felicity
FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

helpful technical advice

I needed technical advice as I had not used the service for a while. Pretee was very helpful and patient and helped me complete the task in an efficient manner

Peter M
Peter MSouth East Queensland, QLD

NEW ACCOUNT QUERY

CK excellent in service to me. Patient & informative. Love the online chat as saves time & frustration of waiting on phone. Receive an email of the discussion so can follow later.

Chambo
ChamboSydney, NSW

Excellent support

They are a growing company and I have had dealings directly with my account manager and the online chat. Both avenues have been prompt responses with the right answers to my questions. I am quite happy with their service.

Richard Dyson
Richard DysonCentral, SA

User friendly & very efficient

All dealings I have had with Bell Direct have been handled very professionally, promptly & efficiently - I cannot ask for anything more - the on demand reporting system functions very well & market trends are easily monitored

Mass
MassSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service - thank you Chia!

Just started using Bell Direct and have to say that they have the most amazing customer service so far. Both via the chat function and email, they have been always super prompt in replying and trying to make the best they can to provide information and satisfy requests beyond expectation. A special shout out to Chia!

PJW
PJWTasmania

Better than Commsec so far

Have been with commsec for many years and wanted to sell some shares that were in an issuer sponsored account. Talk about a rigmarole. Commsec insisted I set up another broker account with them and required ID witnessed by a JP and a lengthy forms to fill out. Eventually they told me they couldnt do it. Tried bell direct and the process was straightforward and relatively simple. After 2 years wrangling with commsec it was a relief

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kimmy C
Kimmy CPerth, WA

User friendly

We’ve been with Bell for many years now, and have always found them to be reliable, and quick to respond to our queries and offer assistance with our changing needs. The selling/purchasing of shares is straightforward, and with the addition (a bit overdue) of the app, it means that all our information is there in front of us, rather than logging in on a browser. Most recently dealt with Darmit and Vicky for queries, both on the phone/email and via chat, and had a very quick resolution. We did look, a while back, at the possibility of changing, but the reviews (especially where settlement and customer service/contactability is concerned) kept us with what we know.

Responsive

I have newly opened an account with them. The process was smooth. In my opinion in comparison to other they are much more responsive. I am happy that I have chosen this company.

Mark D.
Mark D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Really disappointed

Took 3 months to process a Margin Loan (every excuse for the delay). Purchased shares on ASX but due to 4 day delay in settling, I missed the dividend. Poor customer service and very limited phone support.

Bell DirectBell DirectSend a private message

They solved the problem immediately

I hadn't received my morning "daily trading ideas" email. They responded quickly to my message on their trading platform and sent the email immediately. They were polite and professional every step of the way.

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very helpful to a newbie!!

As a newbie, I found the platform very easy to navigate and any questions I had were answered by phone or in the chat box available on the Bell Direct site in a timely and professional manner.

Bell DirectBell DirectSend a private message

Hi Paul, thank you for your 5 star review! We love hearing from new clients and we’re glad you’ve had a seamless experience with us. Our customer service team are always happy to answer any questions. Happy trading!

Karen
KarenNorth Western Region, NSW

Just Love this

I am new at buying shares and did not want to go through a broker. I managed with the help and support from staff to set up everything I needed to trade. They were great BIG THANK YOU.

Bell DirectBell DirectSend a private message

Hi Karen! We’re glad you “Just Love this” as we just love your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. If you need any assistance in your investment journey, please reach out! Happy trading!

Problem solved very rapidly

I had a stock disappear from my portfolio and did not recognize it had a code and name change. Once I was told I was able to get everything back in order. Good service despite the very heavy call volume on the chat.

Bell DirectBell DirectSend a private message

Hi Peter, thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that your query was resolved quickly by our customer service team. They’re always willing to help with any enquires or concerns. Happy trading!

Howard K.
Howard K.South East Queensland, QLD

The Best Online Broker I have tried

Prior to BellDirect, I tried 4 other broker services. All the others were more expensive & sometimes much more complicated. BellDirect is the best I have used with a very fast & easy to use platform, terrific support service & more than ample information about stocks on the site. I wouldn't consider using anyone else.

Bell DirectBell DirectSend a private message

Hi Howard, we really appreciate your glowing review and we’re so pleased to hear about your positive thoughts on our platform, service and research! Please reach out if there is anything you need. We’re always here to help. Happy trading!