4.1

4.3

Doris D.
Doris D.

BEST RECOVERY EXPERT

This is my honest experience. There are a lot of untrue recommendations but because i haven't worked with all of them i can't tell you not to trust all of them. I won't be the one to alter someone's livelihood. If you have lost money to scam anytime at all, there is a solution. Send a mail to this recovery team ( contactzattechrecovery @ GMAIL COM ) to get the peace of mind you deserve.
Steven R.
Steven R.Perth, WA2 posts

Horrible customer service and still unable to process transfer of funds

Horrible customer service and still unable to process transfer of funds I tried to set up a Bell Direct account for trading purposes and had submitted all the required paper work. This was a relatively easy experience. got my account and hin BUT 4 months and still can't transfer shares to bell due to there incompetents. Could not even change address or name of account with all correct information you think just start a new account but NO they did not think of that!!
Your staff need to do better... Its a worry if you cant change simple paperwork i would not like you to handle my Money/shares. i closed my account and my $$$$$$ to another online platform.
Old Codgers
Old CodgersSydney, NSW2 posts

Help with navigating the banking section of the website to find my statements

Shah helpful online chat; no waiting; quick response and my request dealt with so easily.
Overall Bell great to deal with online and OTP. Show reply
Trish
Trish2 posts

This process is sooooo drawn out. I just want to sell my shares

As above. It has been 4 days already and I'm still unable to trade. I don't know anything about the stock market. Had these shares for a long time and I understand BD hold them, I just want to sell them and get out of here The staff have been helpful but there needs to be a timeline diagram of what to do when, and how long it should take.
Narelle J
Narelle J

Stanley P. is a superstar!

I have been trying for several months to obtain some form of documentation proving I own particular shares. I have had several email exchanges and phone calls with Bell Direct staff, who were courteous, but directed me to other entities only to be directed back to BD. Stanley today persevered, and after several investigations while I held on the phone, he was able to provide me with suitable paperwork to provide to Centrelink to apply for a pension. Great work and much appreciated Stanley! Show reply
Sue
SueSydney, NSW3 posts

Please heed this advice

If you are executor of a will of a Bell Direct customer do not inform Bell Direct of your loved ones death, even if you have probate. Our honesty has resulted in a huge number of emails, tens of phone calls with Malaysia (all promising to escalate this with “their team”) countless wasted hours and the loss of significant share value because we are absolutely unable to access our fathers money. Every single hoop we jump through results in a change of the goal posts. This has now been going on for months. My father would be turning in his grave.
Chris k
Chris kCanberra 2600, ACT16 posts

In today's environment where everyone offers cheap service, Bell Direct takes your money and does not provide anything

I have been trading with BellDirect for a while, never experienced acceptable service and always something was going wrong. On my sell order, I can put any expiry day, but BellDirect will decide when the order will expire. Just today I placed an order with a 20-day expiry, and expired tonight, When I complained to the support I was told that I was not educated and they could do anything they wanted with the order. BTW there were no announcements from the company that stock would go ex-dividend. Traiding with them cost me big money. If you consider trading with them don't do it, it will cost you more than you would expect. I am changing to someone who appreciates customers.
Joe
JoeQueensland3 posts

good customer service

I have 2 share trading accounts - one with Bell Direct and the other with CMC Markets.
Bell Direct offers consistently fast and satisfactory customer service, especially via their online chat.
CMC is slower to respond to my queries. Show reply
Ale J
Ale J5 posts

Good luck getting your money out

Honestly, if you ever have urgent liquidity requirements, don’t trade with these guys. They screw up transactions and make it incredibly difficult to access your own cash when you need it. The extra few days they get collecting interest in your funds while you get virtually none probably plays apart in the inefficiency. Can’t describe how frustrating it’s been dealing with them for over a week while I’ve had a desperate need to access my own funds.
Clark
ClarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Just wanted to change wh ere funds were send when I withdraw and friendly staff both online chat and on the phone
Nev B
Nev BRichmond-Tweed, NSW6 posts

Makes my life easy

We are very happy with Bell Direct and have been a client for many years.
Everything just works and you get what is on the label.
I especially love the live chat feature, mainly to educate myself but also to fine tune our portfolios. Show reply
Kevin Y.
Kevin Y.

Worst security policy ever

I'd be conscious of my data with this company. They have been sending me someone's personal financial mail for over 5 years. I have returned to sender and contacted this company for an extended period of time and they are unable to remove my address due to 'security reasons' and continue to send some poor sod's financial information.
SilverBullAUS
SilverBullAUSSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am really liking the Bell Direct platform, pretty responsive support options too

relatively new to the platform, but it's got some nice unique features.
For my "investments" I don't need live data and still get access to Conditional Orders so to have a broker account on the Silver status and no monthly fees is more than adequate for my inactive holdings
Joe
JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hello

All good, excellent service and plenty of good advice for free (even in these days) for the professionals over there. Thanks, Regards, Joe
Cath
CathLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service

The online chat facility is a great way to get the answers to my questions . Show reply