Bell Printing

Bell Printing

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect quality and Service

We ordered 6pp DL Brochure full colour and double sided. Fantastic quality of print and they delivered it in the exact time frame that they provided. Their responding time via email was pretty quick.
In overall I was really happy with their service and will definitely do it again.

Very happy

Very easy to work with and very happy with end product, recomend to give these guys a shot if your looking for cards right up to big sign.
Regards WaterBoyz PTY LTD

Great product! Great Service!

Correspondence is very helpful! Prices are great. Service is efficient! I have used this service a number of times and have always been happy about the result. Highly recommended to all.

Quality

Very happy with my print quality - I am a repeat customer. The colour and sharpness of print was far superior to previous suppliers. Recommended if the quality of print is important to you.

Fantastic Value

Sensational customer service, ordered a few times now and never had any issues, Product is high quality and super fast delivery times. I would highly recommend Bell Printing to anyone looking to promote a product or their business with any type of printing. 10/10 thanks guys

Quick Service

I ordered 25000 dl flyers and 5000 menus, which I surprised delivered within a week of ordered. Very co-operative. They missed out menus on first attempt of delivery and when I rang them, I received that by evening. Amazing quick service.

SCAMMERS!!!! They do not deliver your flyers!!

They DO NOT deliver flyers! Beware of this company. They promised a refund and 4 weeks later NOTHING!! Lied about sending audit reports, evasive, non-responsive. Absolute scammers! I paid for distribution of 30,000 + flyers and not a single one delivered. I asked for a copy of the tracking and they have refused to provide it. Now commencing legal action against them.

Highly unsatisfied service. Scammer. Save your hard earned money. Total liars

We paid $500+ for printing and distribution of flyer. We were informed job is done but when asking around few houses no one received flyer. Never ever. Very pathetic service.

Fast and Efficient

We have used Bell Printing for printing our flyers, business cards, brochures and have always found them helpful and professional from sales through to the design department. Delivery is fast and printing quality is great. Will keep using them for all our printing business needs.

The print quality and speedy delivery was superb!

We are absolutely satisfied with the delivery of our massive order of booklets & flyers. The design team worked with me back n forth through several emails, to get the best print for 2 x 1000 16pp full gloss booklets. Our budget was tight, but the quality is top notch! I'm a returning customer because their customer service is the best I've found so far. I highly recommend giving Bellprinting a try for your next advertising needs.

Awesome printing quality with the best customer service

The only best printing quality and service we had come across all these years - really outstanding, we are so glad we found you guys - thank you very much for the service and definitely recommend you guys -

Best Printing Company

I have been using Bell Pritning for while now, really happy with printing quality and pricing they offer. Definitely coming back for more printing and distribution. Keep up the good work guys.

Great Logo design and website design

I have worked with the team for last 1 year since we started our new business, They designed my logo, business cards, and website design. All for a reasonable price. Without a doubt, I've become a long time customer!, I would recommend all

10000 flyer DL printed and delivered

Not a single flyer was delivered and the leftovers were never delivered either but they still took our money and claimed to have done it. Our whole team lives in the area and 5000 patrons to our business and no one got our flyer. They are scammers.

Terrible company.

Stay clear they will take your money and give you nothing. I had 5,000 DL flyers to be distributed, I and 4 of my relatives live in the area where the flyers were supposed to be delivered and only 1 person got my flyer, I didn't receive one. After many calls they sent me a report of the some of the streets done, they were all in 1km of each other and they also say they door knock to assure the flyers were delivered. Why would you door knock 4 houses in the same street, to make matters worse one of the house numbers they said they checked was my brothers house and you guessed it he never had a knock at the door from them and never saw my flyer.
When call Bell Print and asking them to explain the report one chap said it does look a little odd but the person I need to speak to was not at work and he will get him to call back. Well after more calls and waiting for a return call I am still waiting. I have had advice from the ACCC and they told me to write a formal letter which I have but no response to that either. I will follow this up with the government body that deals with scammers and and dodgy businesses that are supposed to deal with due care.

This company is a scam, Keep away!

I also selected this company to do a 10,000DL print and letterbox drop in Sydney. Not one single response!
Every email i sent when questioning the fact they did the job is returned with a different staff members name and very obviously made up names.(in hind site I can see it clearly! they are out to rip off small business) All calls end up through a call centre and you get absolutely no where with your complaints.
But beware as this company also operates under other names such as Australia print PTY LTD
They ask for money up front, dont give them a cent!
I think we need to do a class action against these obvious scammers.

Does not deserve even a single Star.

Had ordered Bell Printing to print & Distribute 8,500 flyers for as service i offer, which 99% of the population needs once a year. Isn't it strange when out of 8,500, if you did not receive even ONE Call. I live in the same area- I did not get the flyer. When enquired with few more people in the suburb they also confirmed that, they did not see my flyer. When you call Bell, you get transferred to new person every time you call. Calls not returned. Finally i was told that if i could get 200 - 350 addresses of people who did not receive, they will look into it. Do you think i can go that many houses and ask for proof, that they did not receive. If you have genuinely made a mistake accept it and resolve. Where is your Customer Service?

Bad management or is this their plan?

I organised a DL brochure print and distribution with Bell Printing in my adjoining Melbourne suburbs. While they are great on the service to get the business, afterwards when you wish to followup on details, they take ages to respond. I can only assume my flyer never got distributed as not ONE person of the over 6000 DL flyers distributed came into my business and wanted to take up the offer on it. I also canvased the patrons who live in the area and no one could recall the brochure. But what really annoyed me is the delays of weeks getting back to you and finally then be told after these delays that I have to go and get 300 signatures to say they didn't get the brochure. by then it was one month after the event. As a new business I have limited funds and the $952.27 I spent really hurts. I also work 7 days a week how will I have time to get the 300 signatures?