Bell Printing

Bell Printing

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bell Printing? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Terrible customer service, terrible assistance.

Looking for someone to distribute or do a pamphlet print? Avoid this business! After speaking to "[Name Removed]" who literally does not listen to your request, nor follow up a quotation or invoice request i read further reviews and found concerning comments from the same/and mother company from Bell Print.

Read further here https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/starprint-group-australia?page=2

Fantastic service

Bell Print offered a personalised service through email with a quick reply. There was little fuss in terms of preparing the material to be printed and all went smoothly and efficiently. The quality of the printing was excellent and exactly as described. The pricing is reasonable, for the quality and service provided. I will be printing all my marketing materials with them in future.

Leslie K.
Leslie K.

Quality printing and distribution. Fast service

We have been working with for over 3 years for printing and distribution, the team are good. Prompt service and have the best marketing advice and help. Would highly recommend them.

Shane B.
Shane B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Products & Service

Very patient with the design and fantastic customer service. Highly recommended and will use again.
The quality of the material was to a high standard.

If you are looking for quality work, these guys are highly recommended.

Chey Hamilton
Chey HamiltonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent work and top notch customer service

The customer service was fantastic. They went above and beyond for me. There was a hiccup with printing but the people that managed it worked a solution for me without delay. Definitely recommend these peeps.

Lamk
Lamk

FRAUD - UFC GYM used this company it's a FRAUD

business owner
business ownerNew South Wales

Paid but not delivered and no customer service

Ordered print and distribution of 5000 postcards. No faith they were delivered and noone will respond to me. Wasted over $1000 - how do I promote my business if this is what you specialise in?

Victoria L.
Victoria L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Distribution

I paid for some flyers (vouchers) to be distributed in my local area - I hadn’t seen any return on these so ended up cold calling a few clients and found that no one had received the materials.
I phoned Bell Print three times and left details to be contacted to get this matter resolved but heard nothing so am forced to leave this one-star review here instead.

Poor customer service and terrible distribution DO NOT USE!

Good printing services in Sydney

We engaged Bell Printing Services for flyer printing. Our order quantity was over 10,000 units. They provided us the best quote in the market. The prints came out great, no complaints at all. Would highly recommend for cost effective printing in Sydney.

Grant R.
Grant R.

Printing and distribution service was good

Print quality was good and cost was resonable, buy paid extra for quick turnaround, Flyer Distribution campaign was quick and efficient, I am happy with the service. I would recommend them.

Nathan K.
Nathan K.Peel, WA

Didn't deliver

We engaged this company to print and distribute flyers for us, they printed and delivered to some areas but missed the vast majority of what we paid them to distribute to. We didn't get one at our own house! We also had friends and family checking the mail each day within the distribution area that didn't recieve them. When I asked for proof of delivery I was sent an excel spreadsheet with a list of addresses and a column filled in to say they were completed. We have wasted our money!

Abu S
Abu SSydney, NSW

SCAM flyer distribution

Sameena J
Sameena JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Total waste of money.

I used Bell Print for printing 250 business card.

It was a total waste of money & time. It is true that Bell print is cheaper but the final out come is not what we aspect, then what's the point for choosing cheaper print? I have spent again to reprint my cards somewhere else. They don't care about customer satisfaction, they do their job blindly, they don't response to complains. Terrible service. I strongly not recommend Bell Print.

Shane H.
Shane H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Product & Great Service

I used Bell Printing for the first time recently for a run of 10,000 DL flyers - the service was really good to ensuring the best outcome for the printing and I was very happy with the prompt delivery, results and the quality of the printed flyers. I would highly recommend and will certainly use their services again.

Culture Connect
Culture ConnectSydney, NSW

Prompt and very good quality service

I had got 10,000 flyers printed and the quality was up to the mark. The customer service was very prompt and very helpful which made the entire job quite easy and satisfactory.