Bell Printing

Bell Printing

151 reviews · Statistics

75% · 11338 · 25%

Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Bell Printing? Claim your listing.
See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kinross P.
Kinross P.WAPerth, WA

Amazing Quality Flyer Printing

Absolutely amazing printing service provided by the guys at Bell Print. High quality, very easy to upload design and prompt responses. We got our bulk of flyers at super speedy times. Highly recommended!
NexGenow
NexGenow

Professional and fast!

I have used Bell printing for my business brochures/flyers numerous times, delivery was fast well before the deadline given, customer service was speedy, and the quality was great! Took me by surprise seeing recent reviews here.
Have referred the service to friends, and will be buying again in the new year!
Clare Tasmania
Clare TasmaniaTasmania2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Everything I needed from a printing service

Bell Printing offered a great discount on the flyers I needed. They were quick to respond to my request and didnt take long to send me a design proof. Payment was easy and my flyers came in the mail in good condition. Will definitely be using Bell Printing again.
Steele Properties
Steele Properties

Quality Service

Our company has been utilizing Bell Print and have found them to be efficient with their service. They provided quick turnaround in terms of preparing the material to be printed, and the quality of the printing was exactly as described. Their pricing is competitive, for the quality and service provided. I will be printing further marketing material with them in future.
Ha Nguyen
Ha NguyenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Took my money but didn't delivery

I paid for 10,000 flyers to be delivered in 2 patches. I live in Durack with only less than 2000 houses but I didn't receive the flyer both time. Contacted Bell Print but no response. Def a scam
Row
RowQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

SCAMMERS

They took money for urgent delivery. They delivered no brochures. They did not respond to emails. Total SCAMMERS. Buyers beware. I have reported them.
Jen A
Jen ANSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Delivery of Flyers

Only good with editing Flyers. Their delivery service however is not good at all. Been waiting and still nothing received after many calls made. Looks like the Flyers will be delivered after the Event is over.
Victorian1978
Victorian1978Nsw13 posts

Caught red handed

Unfortunately Bell Print did not distribute the flyers and just took my money without providing the service I paid for.

Distribution of approximately 18,000 flyers was paid for.
My business received no telephone calls enquiring about our service.
Our friends, family and clientele who live in the areas of distribution did not receive the flyer.
I did some further investigation and upon prompting BellPrint provided me with a small list of specific street names and numbers where the residents were contacted to confirm flyers were distributed. I was able to then prove that BellPrint did not distribute the flyers as one of the streets on their list was my best friend’s address and she confirmed she did not receive a flyer.

Sue
Sue

Shameful

It is a shame we didn't read the woeful reviews before we paid them. They have crossed the wrong people this time.
Honest person
Honest personNew South Wales2 posts

SCAM...RIP OFF

I paid for 10000 flyers to be printed and distributed. I received not one call that was related ti the flyer. No one I know in the area they were delivered received one.
I should have read the reviews before engaging them.
It appears nothing was done and I wasted my money because this company are nothing but thiefs.
My question is, how do they continually rip people off. How is it that they are still in bus ripping people off and just laughing about it. Are they really in Australia, the guy I spoke to didn't have the best English....???

Can someone please stop these SCAMMING THIEVES

Gabriel
Gabriel

Excellent printing service

Always reliable with good pricing and outstanding communication. The delivery is by far the best I've experienced.
Linda C.
Linda C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Service; you wont get better than here I can assure you

For our business we had tried a few printers before we happened upon Bell Printing. Now we have them as our preferred printer and never looked back. We cannot thank Bell Printing enough for going over and above with the printing and service they provide to our business.
jody penalurick
jody penalurickSAEyre Peninsula, SA

Wonderful Service

I have had a wonderful experience using Bell Printing. They were quick, looks great and I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend to anyone
Sydney Business Owner
Sydney Business OwnerNSWSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service, terrible assistance

Looking for someone to distribute or do a pamphlet print? Avoid this business! After speaking to "[Name Removed]" who literally does not listen to your request, nor follow up a quotation or invoice request i read further reviews and found concerning comments from the same/and mother company from Bell Print.

Read further here https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/starprint-group-australia?page=2

Minny
Minny

Fantastic service

Bell Print offered a personalised service through email with a quick reply. There was little fuss in terms of preparing the material to be printed and all went smoothly and efficiently. The quality of the printing was excellent and exactly as described. The pricing is reasonable, for the quality and service provided. I will be printing all my marketing materials with them in future.