Bell Printing

Bell Printing

4.2

Jamaica

JamaicaPerth, WA

Customer Service is Perfect!

I am very happy with my printing. The customer service is good especially to Tiffany, who is working extra mile to make customers happier. Thank you Bell Print for printing our MENU AND BUSINESS CARD! It's really a good work.

Ross

RossNew South Wales

Very disappointing service

Ordered a simple printing job with a specified size. They quoted and supplied a totally different size to what i ordered so the printing was worthless to me. Contacted them to see if there was anything they do to assist considering it was half their fault and they said it was too bad they provided what they quoted and then refused to reply. Left us with no printing and certainly no service. Definitely a company to avoid!!

Excellent Customer Service and Print

We have been returning customer of Bell Print for few years now. The customer Service has been wonderful everytime and print quality has always met our expectation. The proofing is offered before the print job is initiated and confirmed.

Find out how Bell Printing compares to other Photo Printing Services

Good printer, easy online ordering system

Good quality printing. There prices are very competitive. They have an easy online ordering system. Usually have good turn around times. I have happily used this company for my business card needs for some time now.

KCG Int

KCG IntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great support and processing!!

Bell Printing had great service and processing for my new business when I had a problems with new booklet. I was disappointed because I need to scrap 1st booklet but they help me with price issue and quick progress for the new.
Many thanks!! Bell printing!!

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Happy Joe

I ordered business fridge magnets, the procedure that I had to go was smooth, and I received these business magnets. The quality was good as promised. I will use their service again.
Thanks Bell Printing.

Fast and friendly service

Fast and friendly service with absolute quality of print and designs at a very reasonable/competitive price. I ordered brochures for my business and they completed the design, exceeding my expectations while involving my input. Highly recommended.

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good services!

I ordered my company referral forms to be printed by Bell Printing. They have very good customer services. The printing quality was fantastic with competitive price. I will use their services again in future.

Precious

PreciousGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stickers

I ordered my Company Logo to be printed on stickers. The lead time was brilliant, actually, I received them before the estimated date, and the quality was better than expected. I will certainly be using Bell Printing again in the future

Edel S.

Edel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Letter Heads

Bell Printing have done an excellent job at reformatting and reproducing our latest letterheads at an extremely competitive price. It's also a relatively seamless process which is of significant important in our time poor world.

The also handled our letter box drop some months ago within a extremely tight time frame. We are very happy with the results that Bell Printing has delivered

The Bin Butlers

The Bin ButlersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bell Printing completed our Stickers as per requested.

They were delivered on time and the quality was fantastic. I will use Bell printing for all out flyers and stickers moving forward.

SCAMMERS

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

I have used many printing companies in the years i have been in real estate and Bell have delivered the best service and competitive pricing i have ever have, I have referred many agents to start using them including earlier today.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Hopeless

There's a saying that you get what you pay for. Pity I didn't heed this advice. This company totally stuffed an easy job printing DL brochures by getting the orientation wrong, then tried to blame the artwork which was clearly correct. Rookie error which could have been rectified by admitting fault and reprinting but they dug their heels in. Will never use them again.

YOLANDA

YOLANDASydney, NSW

Don't waste your time

Poor customer service, no samples available of stock they quote on, can never get a hold of the person that sent you the email. Every time I have called I get someone different. Glad I came here to read other experiences and didn't proceed with any order and followed my gut instinct that this is not a professional business.

ABSOLUTE SCAM !!!!!

I wish i read this info before i engaged. Like all the others they are a scam. They take your money and dont delivery. I live in the area and also rent in the area, i also have over 10 neighbouring friends, none of us received the letter. When queeries they said i needed to provide a list of 200 houses that did not recive, how am i meant to do that !!!!!

Please do not use

DO NOT USE THEM

This company is an absolute rip off they don’t deliver to the houses they promise. They are so fussy to have they want you to package your pamphlets So we thought they were a reputable company. We had many complaints of multiple delivery’s to houses and many friends and family did not receive them. STAY AWAY

Leograye

LeograyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple, Quick and perfect results

I shopped around for a decent price.
Got online, sent the artwork to them that I needed, had a quick reply, and got a very competitive quote, delivery within the week. Perfect service.

David

DavidPerth, WA

Simple Quick and Perfect

I had my own design which needed a little bit of tweaking by Bell Printing which they did happily. The price process and speed of delivery was fantastic. I would happily use again. I was offered a small printing bonus for completing this review, however it in now ay cahnged what I would haev said anywhere. The online help too was quick and friendly.

Gardens

GardensCentral, SA

Beautiful job fast delivery

The flyers look great, the color on them really pop and the words are so easy to read everybody loves them and delivery was fast with no problems
Overall very happy