Bella Boutique

Bella Boutique

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DinkyDiD

DinkyDiDSydney, NSW

Love this place - brilliant jewellery and hampers

I have purchased lots and lots of items here - they have brilliant jewellery and really unique hampers with Moet and jewellery with Swarovski. Always a hit as gifts or for myself. I really love shopping at Bella Boutique and I have always been very happy with my purchases. I'm also on their newsletter where I get private deals emailed to me which I often don't see on their website which is really cool. Recommended.

Lee

LeeFar West, NSW

No Order Received and No Refund No communication from Them

Placed an order online 26/08/19 for $220.19 never received the order emailed them at least five times to be told that the order was cancelled by system error and would I like a refund, which I have said yes but seven more emails and have had no reply at all from them.

Misty L.

Misty L.Queensland

Earring clasp broken

I ordered 2 watches and 1 pair of hoop earrings, One watch looked like a $2 watch from the cheap shop and the other was beautiful. The hoop earrings, one of the clasps don't clip in so they are useless, and it's missing the "rose gold" on it aswell. I have emailed a number of times and no reply.

Lou M.

Lou M.Perth, WA

No response to missing item - seems like a common thing

Quality of products I actually received were fine. Missing a ring, have emailed and raised a dispute, no response in a month. Seems similar to others they just disappear when something is wrong

Rails

RailsMid North Coast, NSW

Earrings missing

Ordered 3 bangles and one pair earrings bangles arrived I love them my earrings were missing, so I have sent 4 emails with no communication back to me. I want my earrings, not a difficult concept. I have paid for them, please rectify. I will not shop with you again until I receive them and you address you very poor customer service.

Adam K

Adam KSydney, NSW

Great experience - will shop again

Great experience with a recent purchase and excellent pricing/quality. My wife loved it and wears it all the time. Nice work and will shop again for sure, especially with xmas coming up

Meagan

Meagan

Disgraceful Customer Service and failed to deliver item or give refund

I have been following up with them since April about an item that was not included in my delivery. They then claimed they sent a replacement (without being able to provide a tracking number) and it still hasn't arrived. They then said they would refund my money...you guessed it, still no refund. Do not purchase from this company. They do not keep to their word, and are now behaving like thieves.

Tayla H.

Tayla H.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault it, amazing.

This place is perfect! Has some really cute products. I bought a gorgeous gold & green ring for cheap but the quality was amazing. No issues with shipping either, received within a week of purchase. Highly recommend this company.

Tmp

Tmp

Worst customer service

Told me the product I ordered had run out. So they offered to send me replacement that was “almost identical” (their words). The product they sent was the opposite to a what I’d ordered. Gold instead of silver, studs instead of hanging, crystal hearts instead of triangle silver! When I complained they argued with me that I was wrong for saying they could send me replacement. They wouldn’t give me a refund! I will never purchase from them again. My advice is buy with caution, and don’t expect help if they get it wrong.

Foram

ForamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it!

The bracelet was amazing and just the way I wanted. The quality of the product is great and the colour is just the way described. It is cheap and worthy product.

Cassidy H.

Cassidy H.Sydney, NSW

Stunning! Very impressed

Absolutely loved these! The quality was stunning and I’ve already got them in!The price is amazing, definitely recommend them to jewellery lovers. I’m impressed as I usually get earrings reacting badly to my ears and these sit so comfortably!

Khushali

KhushaliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent ring

I am very satisfied with the quality of product. I loved the shine and finishing especially. Furthermore, I haven't encoutered any unexpected cost. Ring is perfact fit for my fingers Thank you so much.

Lucy

LucyDarling Downs, QLD

Gorgeous product

The ring arrived very promptly and was packaged in a nice velvet pouch. It looks exactly how it does in the picture and the sizing was around medium-large and it fit me perfectly. I’m not too sure about the quality of the ring as there was no markings on the inside of the band but other than that I was very pleased with the product for the price.

Giulia Scolari

Giulia ScolariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Products & Service

I purchased one gorgeous ring, the quality is great, comfortable to wear and perfect for my sensitive skin. The ring met my expectations. Bella Boutique provided an amazing service with great communication and fast processing/delivery. I highly recommend them and will be purchasing from them again in the near future.

edwina sim

edwina simPerth, WA

Just came as expected, will buy again!

I am really satisfied with the quality of the bracelet I received. It came 2 days after I ordered it in a well packaged parcel. It met my expectations and it came exactly how it was advertised!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute scam

Purchased watch- wasnt working upon receiving it. Only contact via email. They wrote for me to send back at my cost, they received. Claimed watch was working and for me to pay postage for htem to return. Now response once paid. They have now kept my watch with no response to emails .DO NOT TRUST/SHOP WITH THIS PEOPLE AND COMPANY.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Stylistwardrobe

StylistwardrobeSydney, NSW

Great quality product ! Exactly how it was described !

I was very satisfied with the ring that I purchased as it was exactly as described in the sellers description and looked even better than the photographs given! The cost of the ring including the shippings price were more than reasonable and for the low cost of the ring, the quality was exceptional ! The shipping was also very fast!
Would highly recommend this seller and product !

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

It's a Scam

Bought a swarovski jewelry set.
Paid for it and postage.
It never turned up, the only way of contacting them is through email and there is no phone number. They only sent a confirmation email to say they have received my email, they never actually replied.

All the other reviews on here are fake reviews made by the owner.

KR Kei

KR KeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the ring, perfect!

Very quick delivery, the ring is exactly what i was looking for. I was highly satisfied with the quality, it is perfect and amazing and i really love it!! High quality with reasonable price.

Emily V.

Emily V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Love the ring its gorgeous and fast delivery and cheap price! Love the little diamonds on the ring and it's comfortable to wear! Would highly recommend for ladies to buy :)