Listing monitored by bellabox

John Sydney, NSW

Used to be great!

Kate123
Kate123Sydney, NSW

Love the surprise & product variety

This is my third month of receiving this subscription and overall stoked with the products I've received & value for money! For me I am not set on my full face routine, so this gives me the option to sample products - products that are high rated/well known eg. La Roche Posay, Bio oil, Cerave, Avene etc.
Packaging is cute, and boxes can be re-used.
The website is straight-forward & easy to use.
Plus it's like a little gift to myself every month as I don't know what's in it & I sometimes forget its coming!

dmb
dmbAU

Obviously don't look at profile survey

Love the Bellabox

I love bella box, has always been quick shipping and good quantity products!
But I’m not very impressed with the WTW box. Thought I would try it out for the first time. Was sent shipping details at the beginning of the month and it seems to have just been sitting ever since. By the looks of it other people have received their boxes but I have no clue what’s happening with mine and I’ve just been told to watch out for any updates on shipping. Surely it doesn’t take two weeks for the courier to pick up a parcel

Besp97
Besp97

Have contacted customer service and they just said to keep an eye out for updates with my tracking number but it hasn’t changed since the 4th of may

Bellabox Teambellabox

Im sorry to hear this Besp97, this doesn't sound right, Do you mind directly emailing our lovely Team Leader Rona, you may email her at Rona@bellabox.com.au, she will assist you further.

Brianna D
Brianna DSydney, NSW

Impossible to cancel subscription

dougalmcdoodle
dougalmcdoodleadelaide

groundhog day

had a problem last year with not getting opt in notifications, got it sorted out thru this site.it started again and i wrote to bellabox and got the reply that i had unsubscribed to your emails and a complaint was made to isp and because of this you cant email me ever again because of privacy issues.i deny doing this,why would i especially because of the problems i had last year.i also dont see how this is something i could have done accidently.i may as well cancel my subscription if im not going to get messages from you,very dissapointing.

Ebony
EbonyGippsland, VIC

Disappointing

I’ve subscribed and unsubscribed for several years because I love the concept and it’s fun to discover different products, and thought I’d give it another chance but despite having a questionnaire on skin tone/hair type and such I would receive unsuitable products. I’m also not convinced of the quality of many of the brands I’d receive. Currently unsubscribed

Eliza
ElizaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paused Subscription

Once again I have paused a subscription only to be charged after one month despite pausing for 3. Logically you would think if you received the box in February then paused for 3 months your next box would be June? No apparently they only skip one month because I’ve been charged for April. Really disappointed in the service and poor online site

Date PurchasedApril 2021
bella b.bellabox

Fast delivery and enjoyable products

I received a surprise box. Products were good quality for a cheap price. I enjoyed it! Would definitely recommend this service.

Heather
HeatherHobart, TAS

Love Bellabox and all the products!

I am so excited when Bellabox arrives. It has introduced me to brands I would never have tried and so far I love them all.

chrissy2802
chrissy2802SYDNEY

Great Gift

I received my 6-month Bellabox subscription as a gift from a friend in London. It's very exciting to get a gift every month.
The only disappointment is the first 3 boxes so far have included sunscreen. All the other products are great

bella b.bellabox

Good value, quick response customer service

I really enjoy getting bellabox every month! I've been subscribing for a year and the boxes are always good, and occasionally you get some really nice full size products. Ive ordered a limited edition box as well and that was great value.

Love it!

Great value for money. Love ordering from Bellabox. Always has great products and the team is always super friendly. Would recommend.

Hannah
HannahRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worth the money

Bellabox is one thing i look forward to receiving every month with their monthly subscription, its a fun way of giving yourself self care and love at the same time and for all 10 months i have received more value in the box than i have paid for. I honestly love the surprise products and have only received positive interactions with their team and would highly recommend this to anyone whos interested in trying new products or starting to get into beauty routines :)

Kristine
Kristine Perth, WA

Love it

Love receiving my box each month I have been able to try out products I have not tried before and its so easy to purchase something if you love it. The site itself is easy to navigate. You always receive at least one full size product and I love when I can use the opt in link to pick a product. I recently had an issue with a faulty product. Customer service got back to me the same day and where more than happy to replace the item. Fantastic, friendly customer service.

Hi Kristine,

Thank you so much, so happy we could get your issues fixed up! :)

Read more reviews - page 2

Brenda T
Brenda Tasked

I need to see if I can get the dotted and striped towels from my BellaBox, in green, please?

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for getting in contact. I'm sorry but I'm not quite sure what you mean. Please can you kindly get in contact with our Customer Care Team at help@bellabox.com.au, they will be able to assist you. I have given them the heads up.

Kindest,

Cassandra Anderson
Cassandra Andersonasked

Hello
Just wondering when my March bellabox will be coming has I haven’t received it has yet?
Cassandra Anderson at canderson@rspcasa.org.au

Jenni
Jenniasked

I want to no how i get in contact with yous i have received a mascara that was all clumpy and dry i couldnt use it and my next box has dark foundation colour and I'm fair I need the light one why am I getting products that I can't use ????

Hi Jenni!

So sorry to hear this! Please contact our bellCare Team at help@bellabox.com.au and they will send a replacement out ASAP and check your beauty profile to make sure it has all been recorded ok.

xx

Get an answer from our members and bellabox representatives

Other Beauty Product Retailers