Bellamy's Organic Porridge

Steff
Steffasked
Porridge Baby

Hi
My baby is 5 months old and we found rice porridge for 5 + month. My baby has cow milk allergy. This is the only cereal like product I found which doesnt contain milk in it. I just want to make sure that this dairy free before starting to my baby. Could you please answer me??

Gabriella Sacchetta
Gabriella Sacchettaasked
Porridge

I was just wondering if it is possible to pre prepare the rice cereal. For example can I make a batch and pop some in the fridge for later in the day?

Leyi J.
Leyi J.asked

Hi
How much water should I add for one serving? I find 4teaspoon of water the paste is still too thick. How much ml should I use. And in case of using baby formula do I stick to the same volume?
Thanks in advance
Louis

Amila L
Amila Lasked
Porridge

Do you add Sugar and Salt? Whats the sugar and salt content? And is this 100% organic? (My baby is 7month old)

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's OrganicSend a private message
Liv
Livasked
Porridge Baby

Which specific countries are the ingredients sourced from?

Bellamy's OrganicBellamy's OrganicSend a private message
Mike
Mikeasked
Porridge

Says on packaging that made in Aus from imported ingredients- from where are the ingredients imported?

Nardia D.Bellamy's OrganicSend a private message